Alternate Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, Stu pulled his fingers out of Elaine's hot box and gave her pussy one last lick. Then, as Randy continued to plow his way through her tits, Stu positioned himself between Elaine's legs. He rubbed his stiff shaft against her cunt a few times, then eased the head of his cock inside her waiting pussy. Inch by glorious inch, Stu's cock slipped inside, drawn in by the moist heat of Elaine's cunt. Her wet pussy was surprisingly tight, yet it yielded easily as Stu sank himself all the way inside her. He used his arms to brace himself against her spread legs, and by spreading them even more, Stu managed to ram himself as deep as he could inside that luscious cunt.

Just as deliberately as he had entered her, Stu eased his cock out of her too, slipping almost all the way out before thrusting himself in again. Elaine's fierce moans echoed through the room as Stu paced himself, finally taking the little flirt's cunt as his own. Her hot puss was all he had been told it would be and more, and while he kept a steady rhythm going, he didn't want to fuck her too fast and cum too quickly. This was a cunt that was well worth savoring, and Stu wanted to enjoy every second of it. Again and again, he took her deep while Randy rubbed his dick in her cleavage. Elaine's moans let them both know that she was enjoying all of their attention, and that she ached for more, so much more.

To that end, Elaine gasped out to Randy that she wanted her lover to sixty-nine her while Stu was doing his thing. Obediently, Randy turned around, popping his cock back into her waiting mouth as Stu maneuvered to give him some room. At first Randy avoided his cock as it thrust into Elaine's sopping wet hole, but some contact was unavoidable. But Elaine's clit was waiting, and soon Randy's tongue was all over it. He felt Stu's cock thrusting past into her pussy, and while at one time he would have thought it was too close for comfort, the sensation of Elaine sucking his own rod alleviated that. The first touch of Randy's tongue on Stu's cock was accidental, but as Elaine continued to thrash beneath him, Randy found his mouth drawn closer and closer to Stu's cock, until there were times that instead of licking and sucking Elaine's cunt, he had his lips and tongue working on Stu's shaft as it thrust in and out of her. It tasted mostly of her pussy, but the heat and sensation were intoxicating.

Elaine was really sucking him hard now, and Stu's pace told him he was ready to cum at any instant as well. Randy kept his mouth on Elaine's pussy, feeling her stroking his cock into her mouth. She'd been going at it for some time now, and with everything else Randy was feeling that was enough. Groaning as he still licked her pussy, Randy shot his cum wad all over her face, splattering her mouth and lips. She went down on his cock as it pulsated, swallowing the rest of his load down her throat. Elaine nearly gagged on it, especially with his cock still thrusting into her mouth, but she managed not to. Randy's creamy cum poured down her throat, and that wasn't all she was getting. With a few more thrusts, Stu too was shooting his load, filling Elaine's well fucked cunt with his steaming hot cum. He bucked forward, thrusting deep as he came, giving Elaine another well deserved cum shot into her drenched pussy. Randy wasn't able to get himself out of the way in time, and found his tongue caressing Stu's cock as he finally withdrew it from a moaning Elaine.

"Oh, God, don't stop you guys," she begged. "Randy, please, keep licking my clit, make me cum baby, make me cum!" With her insistence, Randy unhesitatingly went down on her again, tonguing her wet cunt and fingering her clit. Stu had rolled off of her and was next to Elaine on the bed, snuggling up close to get her tits in his mouth. Having two different mouths on her drove Elaine wild. Stu was going to town on her breasts, and Randy was tonguing her like there was no tomorrow. Stu was also using his hands to squeeze Elaine's breasts and tweak her nipples.

Meanwhile, Randy was sucking on her hot cunt for all he was worth. Her juices mixed with Stu's cum, but Randy didn't mind the taste. In fact, the unfamiliar flavor of another man's cum made him lick her cunt even harder. Elaine screamed out loud in absolute joy as she came, brought there by the combination of both men's efforts. Stu lay next to her as she lay panting on the bed, catching her breath, and Randy looked up at the two of them. Her juices and Stu's cum were smeared on his face, but his gaze was drawn to Stu's cock. It was slick with Elaine's moisture, and Randy was still horny despite the blow job that he had gotten. Elaine shared a knowing look with Stu before looking down at her lover, silently nodding her consent at what was about to transpire.

Randy took a deep breath before continuing down a path he had never trodden before. Stu saw him moving towards him, and parted his legs by way of agreement. As Elaine took his hand, Stu felt Randy's wet mouth wrapping itself around his cock. To Randy, it tasted of Elaine's cunt as he slowly began to suck. Stu's shaft had started to soften after he got through fucking Elaine, but with Randy's inexperienced mouth on him, it started to firm up again. Randy sucked him slowly and methodically, periodically glancing up to get approval to continue. The feeling of another man's cock in his mouth was definitely unusual, but it seemed to be something he could get used to. The fact that it tasted mostly of pussy helped too, but Randy could discern the first few drops of pre-cum that were oozing out of Stu's cock when he started to stroke him. Elaine was sitting upright now, watching as Randy sucked his first cock, remembering his fantasies and deciding to see if there could be even more.

She could tell that he was sucking fast, the way she did when she wanted him to cum, but that wasn't the ending she had in mind for this encounter. Slowly, she made her way down to where Randy was, giving Stu an uninterrupted view of her ass while she whispered to Randy. Stu couldn't exactly hear what was said, but for a moment Randy did stop sucking his cock as he nodded assent to whatever it was Elaine had suggested. To Stu's surprise, Elaine started to suck him instead, bringing her head bobbing up and down on his shaft as Randy crawled his way back up the bed. He had an idea of what was going on, however as Randy grasped a pillow tight to his chest, propping himself up with his ass in the air. Elaine gave his cock a few more luxurious sucks, then started to stroke his shaft with her hand as she told him what she wanted. A look over at Randy indicated he was ready, and Stu sprang up from the bed, positioning himself behind the other man. Elaine moved herself out of the way, joining Randy on the bed and allowing him to brace against her. Randy gritted his teeth in anticipation as he felt Stu's cock rubbing against his ass, stopping when the tip was placed against his virgin ashore. He nodded to Elaine, who repeated the gesture to Stu, and slowly, Stu thrust himself forward.

Randy grunted as he felt the stiff cock forcing his ass open, yet he did not wince or cry aloud. Elaine was right there with him, letting him grab onto her as Stu reamed every inch of his cock inside Randy's ass. Inch by inch, Stu's thick cock buried itself deep, until he could feel his balls resting against Randy's ass. Then, just as carefully, Stu eased himself out, only to slam his way back in again. This got another grunt from Randy, but he nodded for Stu to continue. Strong hands spread his ass cheeks apart as Stu thrust back and forth, gaining strength each time. The tightness of Randy's ass was in sharp comparison to Elaine's pussy and both of their mouths, and Stu was clearly enjoying it. Once his cock had reamed a path inside Randy, he started thrusting fast and hard, fucking Randy up the ass. It was a turn on for Randy too, his own cock had grown hard again as Stu had his way with him. Elaine was quick to see that, and somehow she managed to crawl beneath Randy to stroke him.

She thought about sucking him off again, but as he groaned out loud from Stu's cock, she decided that on this, his first time, he should experience the other man's cock fully. She could distract him with a blow job while he got butt-fucked another time. His stiff cock felt so hot and so hard in her hand, she knew he must be enjoying what Stu was doing to him. Stu didn't want to cum too quickly, of course, and by now he had settled into a more leisurely pace of fucking that Randy was enjoying as well. His ass felt a little sore, but the fullness of another man's cock there was driving him wild. Now at last he knew how Elaine must enjoy getting fucked so often, and not just in her pussy. He could only imagine how good that felt to her, but at least now he knew the joy she experienced when she took a cock in her mouth or up the ass. He imagined it was her tight ass instead of her hand that was milking his cock, even as the first clear drops of his sticky pre cum started to leak out. Elaine skillfully used them to lubricate his shaft as she stroked him harder, and started whispering sexy thoughts to him.

That got him moaning, and coaxed Stu into thrusting harder. He was really doing it hard now, pounding his cock into Randy's ass. His balls slapped against his ass, and Randy's ass was jiggling as Stu rammed into him again and again. This had the effect of making Randy thrust himself forward as well, and it made things a little difficult for Elaine as she tried to get her head beneath him. She was well experienced with it though, and it didn't take her too long to time it right and get Randy thrusting his cock back into her mouth again. Rubbing it on her face was more like it, but that suited their purposes just as well. Somehow, Elaine did manage to get her tongue on him, just as another spurt of his pre-cum welled to the surface and smeared on her cheeks. That got both men going even faster and faster, until Randy couldn't take it anymore. Overcome by the sensation of Stu's cock in his ass, and Elaine's mouth beneath him, the younger man groaned out loud and let go, shooting an impressive blast of cum all over her face. Elaine flicked her tongue out in an effort to catch some, she was partially successful but the majority of Randy's load splattered all over her face. She felt the hot gooey stuff dripping down her cheeks as Randy continued to rub his cock on her, smearing his cum all over her face. For a few more strokes, she let him continue to rub her face with his cock, then she gently slid out from under him.

Seeing that was all that Stu needed himself. Randy's tight butt had him all but ready to cum, and when he saw Elaine's face coated in another man's spunk, he couldn't contain himself. Elaine could see this and was just moving towards him when he grunted out loud, shooting his load inside Randy's ass. Both men moaned as Stu pumped a glob of his cum deep inside Randy, then pulled his cock out when Elaine reached him, showering her with the rest. Randy sort of dove out of the way so that she could get her cum bath, and he turned to watch even as he savored the feelings of Stu ramming his cock up his butt. The other man was finishing off now, smearing his cum all over Elaine's smiling face as well. She had managed to lick quite a bit of their cum up, and was obviously well satisfied.

Finally getting to fuck Stu was one thing, watching her lover taking it up the ass was an added bonus! She was certain that she and Randy would definitely be able to relive this afternoon over and over again, perhaps with Stu, or perhaps experimenting in new directions. Whatever the outcome, she knew that for now she had to get ready to go in to work, but a look over at the two men who had spent the afternoon pleasuring her told her that they'd somehow manage to keep busy until she got back later that night. If what had transpired that afternoon was any indication of how the night would go, Elaine knew that she wouldn't miss it for the world.

12