Alternate Incarceration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen brightened slightly and showed the path through the woods. I also had seen this several times, so I was paying attention to what was Mardina's memory and what was that of her rapist. We could tell that he had hidden behind the large oak tree near the park bench. That was obviously his memory.

Things proceeded as I had seen before up until she was tied over the bench. Then, in addition to the glimpses of her body as she tossed her head from side to side, we also had a clear view of her ass from behind.

"That's not me," Mardina said softly.

"It's OK," I said, trying to reassure her.

"No," she said, "that isn't my body. I've seen enough videos of myself from when I was a pleasure slave to know what my ass looks like from behind. That isn't my body."

"Memories are never totally accurate," I said. Again I was trying to reassure her, but I started paying more attention to the details of her body as James had remembered it.

It wasn't her. Even in the dim light I could see that the hair was the wrong color. And the shape of her ass was wrong. The hips were way too small and the asscheeks were much less supple. In fact, the overall shape of her body was not right. I began wondering if there were not another, unknown victim who had been assaulted in the same spot as Mardina had been.

One thing confused me about this-- only one? Despite the differences, the actions of the person tied to the bench corresponded to Mardina's in her memory. If the actions were the same, it had to be the same event. Why then was James remembering her so incorrectly? I began to pay very close attention to the differences between what we were watching and Mardina's original dream.

Everything was the same except the size and shape of Mardina's body. Then the scene finally got to the point where James had ejaculated in her ass. Just before that occurred, there was a very quick view of her face. Like the other two girls, the face was distorted. Then a very short, very bright flash showed across the screen.

"I did NOT orgasm," she said angrily.

"No, you didn't," I replied immediately. "He did. This is a mixed memory. That flash was much shorter than when you orgasmed in the suit. It was a male orgasm, not a female's."

"Oh," she said quietly, "he got off raping me."

"I think it is more complex than that," I said lightly touching her hand. She didn't pull her hand away so I took both her hands in mine so that I could look at her face to face.

"If you want to stay to watch the others," I said, "I will stay with you." I gave her half a smile and added, "If you want to leave, that is OK too. I need to stay to watch the other memories. There is something going on here that is very important and I need to be sure before I say something to Doctor Frankenstein and Senator Blowhard."

She smiled at my derision of the pompous senator. "I think I am going to leave," she said firmly. Then she smiled again and said, "This really has done nothing for me. I stopped having the nightmares as soon as I was able to watch my memories. The nightmares were my mind trying to tell me what had happened. I know now. And the rapist is caught. I can sleep at night."

"I promise that I will explain everything once I am sure of what is going on," I said. Then I asked, "Can you stop by my place for breakfast tomorrow morning? I will explain everything then."

"My boss told me to take the morning off," she said, looking down slightly. "He thought I might be emotionally drained after today."

"Are you?"

"Not really," she replied. "But now I am wondering how many other sickos there are out there like James."

"There might be a lot of them," I said. "But none of the other sickos work in the DNA database offices... or at least they haven't been able to modify their own files," I added with a chuckle. "That means that they will get caught after the first time."

She started to say something, but I held up my finger and said, "And in case you are worried that others might have copied Folley's example, after this case, they retested all employees with access to the databases. No other files had been tampered with, and there are now three copies of all files kept is separate databases."

Her face became very serious and she looked me in the eyes as she asked, "Do you really think this alternate incarceration will do anything?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "I think that James Folley will be the only one to ever be subject to this type of alternate incarceration. They might come up with other ways to use the suits, but if I am right, this will end here."

"Does that mean that James Folley will go free without being punished?" she said. I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"I think he will be punished," I said as I tilted her head back up so she was looking at me. "It just won't be what Doctor Frankenstein and Senator Blowhard think it is going to be."

I gave her a quick peck of a kiss on the forehead and said, "Go do what you have to do today. I will fill you in on everything tomorrow morning."

"OK," she answered as she turned and left the witness area.

By the time she had gone, the scene for the fourth victim had nearly reached the final moments. What I needed to see was just before the end, so that was fine with me. Besides, my vidcomp was recording the data stream and, if necessary, I could replay what I wanted.

When the fifth episode began, I could see that the victim was actually tied to the same bench in the park as Mardina had been. About the only difference was that he used black nylon rope rather than the white cotton he had used on Mardina. I had never met the fifth victim, but looking at her naked body, I knew that the ass was wrong. The whole body was wrong. James wasn't remembering her-- and I knew why. He was remembering who he was fantasizing about when he raped her.

I waited patiently through the sixth and seventh victims' episodes. The sixth had been tied down over a children's merry-go-round, the seventh over a low fence. Other than that, the rapes were nearly identical-- and made even more so by the overlaying of James' fantasy of what was occurring.

As the cycle returned to the first victim, I found myself alone in the witness cubicles. I was just about to ask the guard where I could find Doctor Winkerson when he and Senator Madison walked into the room.

The Senator was beaming with pride as he said, "What do you think about my ideas now, Mister W?"

He laughed loudly as he added, "All of your fear-mongering was for nothing. Today has shown itself to be a perfect example of government innovation at its best."

Now it was my turn to laugh, but my voice quickly turned very serious as I addressed the doctor in his crisp, white coat. "It is indeed a perfect example... of why this should never be done again."

"What do you mean?" he sputtered.

"Did you watch the data stream?" I asked. "I mean really watch the data stream? Did you compare the combined stream to the original memories from the victims?"

Senator Madison looked very confused. Doctor Winkerson looked alarmed-- and defensive.

"Let me ask you a couple of question Doctor," I began. "Why do you suppose that James Folley never actually harmed any of his victims-- I mean besides the fact that he forced himself upon them? Rape is almost always about power, not sex. The act is usually forceful and physically harmful, but James used the least violent means possible and inflicted nothing upon his victims but himself."

The good doctor now looked as confused as Senator Blowhard.

"And why was it that in his memories, the body of the victim was distorted in each of the episodes? Why are the hips too narrow... the ass cheeks too small... the faces... well, the faces at the point of ejaculation are the same in all seven scenes. Why is that?"

I dropped my voice slightly. I have a habit of doing that when I want to emphasize something. "Why did he take them in the ass and do nothing with their cunts? And perhaps most importantly, why is there a short white flash which bursts over the image not at the point of ejaculation, which you can tell by James' groan, but a moment later-- as if the girl were responding to the climax of her partner?"

Doctor Winkerson's face no longer showed confusion. It showed shock. "That can't be... that would mean... it would mean... oh God, how could we have not considered that?"

"What is going on?" thundered Senator Madison.

"Your pet psychiatrist can fill in the details for you later," I replied forcefully. "But what it means is that you screwed up. ... And if you attempt to repeat this fiasco, I will make sure that the entire world knows exactly how-- and how badly-- you messed this up."

"But this was successful!" the Senator nearly screamed.

"Was it, Doctor Winkerson?" I asked.

He didn't respond, but instead just looked at the Senator with wide eyes and a wide open mouth.

"What your pet doctor will tell you when he recovers his voice is that James Folley wasn't living out a fantasy of raping young, college coeds. He was far sicker than that. He was living out a fantasy of being raped himself."

Doctor Winkerson finally found his voice. "It's true," he said just above a whisper. "The data stream shows that James is getting sexual pleasure out of being raped."

"Congratulations, Senator," I said with a sneer. "You were very successful. You just sentenced a rapist to ninety days of almost continuous orgasms. That may, in fact, be a very severe punishment, but I doubt the public will see it that way."

As I pushed past them to reach the door, I added, "Alternate incarceration is a failure. And if you ever attempt this again, I will make sure the world knows exactly why it was a failure... and who is responsible."

***

When I got back to my apartment, Mardina was waiting for me.

"I don't have to get up early in the morning," she said. "And I figured if I was already here, we would have more time to talk."

I fixed us some steaks for supper. Afterwards, we sat on the balcony and I explained everything to her. In the morning I awoke with her cuddled up to me in my bed. She had slept peacefully all night.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =