Alternate Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
CD - VR player becomes a true woman.
2.3k words
4.54
37.5k
56
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers

"Oh yeah! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck my slut ass!" I screamed through my headset at Renee the avatar reaming my doggie ass with her huge strap-on. "Make me cum in my panties!"

I was trying to manipulate the controller at the same time as I was pumping my closed fist up and down on my hard cock. I was matching Renee's fuck motion. I wished it was really me instead of my avatar.

"I'm going to shot my load inside your asshole!" Renee told me. "Tell me how badly you want my cum inside you!"

"Yes! Yes, please! I'm begging you." I pleaded. "Give me your cum! Cum inside my ass! Please!"

The thrusting of the avatar told me that Renee was ejaculating inside me. My avatar started to orgasm. I started to cum inside my own panties too.

I panted in my chair as I watched Renee pull her big rubber cock from me. In the video, I fell to the ground. Renee waved good-bye to me. "We'll see you next week, Krystal!"

"Wow!" I moaned as I weakly removed my VR glasses and returned to reality. I had my avatar dressed in a similar outfit to what I was wearing: white bra, white thong panties, garters, stockings and slut heels. The only non-VR truth was now my real panties were filled with my own cum.

"SIM - Slut City" was the newest adult virtual reality game where you meet up with like-minded gamers. Pick your avatar; alter its features as you like; dress it as you like and go at it. That's where I met Renee. I have no idea if it is really a she or he but Renee has a nice big, thick, uncut hard cock she likes to fuck me with.

Krystal was my avatar. She was beautiful, sexy, tall and all girl with long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. She always wore sexy lingerie regardless of what other clothes she wore and really loved being fucked in the ass. But unlike me, Krystal had huge tits! I gave her D's which fully filled whatever bra she had on. Mine were smaller than AAA and came nowhere close to filling the C-cup bra I had on. Only the gel-filled breast forms completed me. I did have big, sensitive nipples thanks to the nipple suction cups I wore around the house.

Krystal was sleeping where she laid. Her bum still in the air; her face buried in the carpet. I signed out. "Good night, Krystal!"

I got up from my console. My undies were soaked with cum. I peeled them off and threw them in a laundry bag for delicates. I'd have to wash them later. I had a quick shower, changed into my nightie and went to sleep.

Typically for me, Saturday was shopping day. I got up and went to pee. There was the typical wet spot in my nylon panties from the wet dream I had this morning. I had a more leisurely shower; washing my long dark hair and hairless body. I carefully washed all the morning goo from my uncut, soft 4-inch cock. By the time it was clean, I had jerked it to an uncut, hard 6-inch cock before I had to wash the spurting cum from the knob of my soft 4-inch cock again.

Naked, I went to the kitchen and put on some coffee before I went to go change. I pulled open my panty drawer. "What should I wear today? Let's see. I have to do some grocery shopping; and then get my oil changed (not a euphemism) and if I have time, maybe buy a new toy."

I decided to dress down a bit today. I pulled on some baby blue, cotton, bikini panties with a white ribbon bow in front. It cradled my cock and balls quite nicely. Then I hooked on a matching baby blue, triple A training bra. The cup was still a bit loose. I pulled on my tight fitting, low rise jeggings I bought at H&M. I checked myself in the mirror and thought they shaped my ass nicely but there was a definite VPL which I chuckled about to myself. "The sweat shirt will cover it up anyways."

I could smell the coffee and quickly finished dressing. I slipped on some white knee-highs with reinforced toes and a welt band before buckling my M-J flats.

I scanned the morning paper as I sipped my java. There was a sale on at Kirk Shoes where I normally go for my foot wear. Maybe I'll stop by there instead of buying a new toy. I love shopping for shoes.

I drove to the grocery store. Regardless of how I wore my bra, every few minutes, I'd have to slide my straps back up onto my shoulder. As I walked the aisles picking up my things and continually fixing my straps, I'd look at other women's bums and wonder what kind of panties they wore. "I bet mine are nicer!"

After paying for my food and packing it into the trunk, I drove over to the quick lube joint near my place. You sit in the car while they do the LOF, which gives me a chance to play with my nipples under my shirt or rub my cock inside my panties. Unfortunately never enough time to cum. I almost got caught one time a while back.

I decided to drop off my shopping before going over to Kirk's. My PC was blinking notifying me of a new email. I opened the message. It was from Slut City.

Hello Krystal;

As a faithful and frequently player of SIM: Slut City, you have been selected to test out our latest wearable Virtual Reality console. The console is a body fitting suit that will completely immerse you into the game as if you were really there. Totally programmable and easily configurable to meet your every desire.

We are offering this to only a select few to try out. If you wish to be part of this, please click on this private and personal link for more details and instructions on how to participate.

SIM_SC_bodysuit_trial_469.com

We thank you for your continuing patronage and truly hope you will help us with this trial.

SIM: Slut City

"Wow!" I thought. "I wonder what it can do?"

Forgetting about my shoes, I when to the link provided. The description was a full head and body suit that included a number of sensors to measure your levels and reactors to respond to your desires. I wanted to try it. Of course this technology wasn't free. I had to plop down some serious coin for it but they would include a one-year premium platinum subscription to SIM: Slut City which would open a whole bunch more options.

Normal delivery would be a week and I wasn't sure if I would be able to wait that long. I opted for express which would get it here by Tuesday. Even then it was too long a wait. By the time Tuesday came around, I was so excited I could barely contain myself. I must have jumped ten feet when the delivery guy rang the doorbell.

The box was fairly large and bulky; the only real room for it was in the living room. I quickly but carefully opened the box. Inside the suit was securely packaged in another box along with some DVD's and instructions.

I opened the second box and pulled out the suit. It was a black, front closure, hooded, full body onesie made from some sort of shiny, slinky, stretch material. There was also a set of new VR glasses as part of the kit. I wanted to try it on immediately but thought maybe I should read the manual first. It started:

Congratulations Krystal. You are one of the specially selected players who has agreed to test and trial our newest wearable VR body suit. It is simple to configure and hopefully will give you hours and hours of pure enjoyment and pleasure.

To configure your VR body suit, simply insert the enclosed DVD into your computer and follow the simple instructions. It will ask you a number of questions and we recommend you answer them honestly to experience the best VR adventures you'll ever have.

Thank you again for your continuing patronage.

SIM: Slut City

I opened the DVD case and popped it into the drive. Immediately it launched and requested I put on the new VR glasses. The intro video was incredible. The graphic and actions were more true-to-life than with my old ones. By the time the video was finished, I was hard as a rock inside my panties.

I answered some simple questions about my health, age and stuff. There was some other operational info it wanted me to read, but I thought it was just that "I agree" shit. I clicked "Read" and skipped over it. The DVD then showed me how to put on the suit and then instructed me to do so. I had to strip naked to wear it. As tight as the suit appeared, it slipped over my hairless body easily. I sealed the front of the suit as shown before pulling the hood over my head. It covered my face leaving only my eyes exposed. Amazingly, it allowed me to breathe quite normally through the material. I placed the new VR glasses over my head and over my eyes. Almost immediately I found myself floating in nothingness until the program took over. I felt the suit totally conform to every nook and cranky of my body. I looked at my hands and saw individual fingers. I looked down at my feet and saw toes rather than the suit booties.

A virtual key board and monitor appeared. The log in page of SIM: Slut City appeared. I used the keyboard to enter my log-in ID and password. The DVD program took over. It seemed to access information about the account and characters. Then suddenly nothing. Nothing but a blinking light in front of me. I reached up and touched it.

The entire scene light up. I looked around and found myself sitting in a bedroom. Most of it was pretty pink. I swear I could smell some sort of perfume. I recognized it as all Krystal's. It was the start up scene at each start of sign in.

I stood up and walked to the full length mirror. I recognized the tall, naked body; I was Krystal! I touched my hair which was now long and blond and my eyes diamond blue. And my tits! My tits were big! They felt heavy and full. I pinched the nipples and felt an instant tingle in my crotch. I dropped my hand between my legs and found my cock missing. Instead, I found a wet cunt.

Still in front of the mirror, I started to play with myself. My clit protruded out; I touched it and came instantly. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor. The orgasm was completely different from my normal orgasm. Somehow it felt deeper.

I laid on my virtual bed and used my hands to examine my new body. I loved feeling everything. I came twice more (I wasn't sure if I had cum inside my suit IRL but at this point I really didn't care).

"Holy fuck! This is amazing." I heard myself say. "This is unbelievable! I wonder how many times I can make myself cum?"

In Slut City, my avatar could go to different stores to buy different items. Of course you had to use a real credit card to purchase the stuff, that's how they made their money. Krystal my avatar had gone numerous times to the adult sex shop and purchased a number of different toys which she kept in the drawer of the night stand beside her bed. I pulled the drawer open and found it full of her sex paraphernalia. Krystal the avatar could easily accept any of the largest dildos and vibrators but I wasn't sure how it would affect me. I selected a simple 6-inch slim vibrator to try out first.

I switched it on and felt the small tingle in my hand. Carefully I touched it against my nipple. "Oooh!" I moaned and pulled it away in surprise. I touched nipple again. This time circling the vibrator around and under my tit. I repeated the action on the other one. "God! That feels amazing!"

When I created Krystal, I configured her body to be ultra-sensitive. Sometimes I could get Krystal the avatar to orgasm just by a gust of wind, so I knew continually playing with my tits would get me off.

I turned up the intensity and pressed it against my nipples. I came and came and came.

My horniness only increased. I moved the vibrator downwards. I used the tip and ran it up and down my soaked slit. I came again but continued to push it slowly inside me. My entire body, from my head to my toes were tingling with excitement. I shoved it in as deep as I could and came hard. The hardest I had ever come. I screamed "Oooh... Holy fuck! Jesus Christ! God it feels so good! Oh fuck yes!"

I woke up and looked around. I was still inside Krystal's bedroom. My cunt had spat out the vibrator which was still moving between my soaked thighs. "I guess that's the limit!"

I looked at the virtual clock radio: 3 PM.

"I guess I should get back to real life." I told myself reluctantly. Suddenly something struck me. It was terror. "How the fuck do I end this thing?"

I now realized that the information I skipped was information of how to end.

grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers