Alternate Reality Ch. 04

Story Info
Both my avatar Krystal and I get a surprise ending.
2.4k words
4.38
20k
28
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Please! No! Stop! Please!" Krystal begged as my fifth client of the day pounded my asshole. "My ass is so sore, I can't take anymore!"

Actually, my ass was fine, but I had come so many times that my body was one sore, gigantic ball of spasming goo.

Renee continued to pimp me out to others. I lost count of how many I gave my ass up to. IRL, my body experienced everything my avatar Krystal did because of the SIM: Slut City VR-wearable controller body suit I had on. I had no idea of how to exit the game on my own and was reliant on Renee. She had complete control of me in the game and IRL. She impregnated me; had the doctor give me some sort of game hooking drug and pimped me out to earn money for her.

IRL, I managed to work for a little while but as my body changed more and more, I took all my booked up vacation time which was a lot since I really didn't take much time off. As I said, my body changed. My hair was now long and blond rather than dark; my breasts were now a size B with big, hard, sensitive nipples my body was extremely feminine but at least I still had a cock.

My propensity for wearing women's clothing rather than men's grew stronger and stronger until it was an obsession. The bras and panties I owned no longer fit and I had to purchase new ones. I ordered some on–line but even the expedited delivery was too slow. I ended up shopping at Victoria's Secret and La Senza. I didn't... couldn't even lie and told them I was buying for me. They were very helpful with sizing and selection. I even got lucky with some of them in the store as I tried stuff on. In the end, I bought bras, panties, stockings, nighties and peignoirs. At the shoe stores, I bought some Jimmy Choo's, Manolo Blahnik's and Nine West's; all were sexy high heels. I had no idea how much the outstanding amount was on my credit cards.

At home, I was always dress in my women's attire and at bed time always wore my sexy nighties. The only time I didn't wear my girlie things was to bathe or when I was in the game. The full VR-body suit required me to be naked beneath.

Renee allowed me to return to my real apartment. A hot soak in the tub helped to relax and ease the soreness of my body. I put on my nightie and went to sleep.

Next morning, I got up and got dressed. I hooked my V-S bra around my chest and loved the way my breasts filled the B-cups. Already they were feeling a little confined. I adjusted my tits and gave myself a nice cleavage. The matching panties were perfectly filled by my round bubble bum. As always, my cock leaked some pre-cum and stained my panties, but nowadays could not get erect regardless of how much I played with it (I could only eat out the girls at Senza and V-S). The only sexual gratification I could receive was through SIM: Slut City.

Then as if a switch was thrown, I felt the need to put on my VR suit and enter the game.

Once again I found myself in my avatar Krystal's bedroom where I configured it to always start. Renee was there waiting for me as had now become routine.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The baby bump was huge!

"Splash!" A large volume of liquid expelled from within me.

"It's time!" Renee smiled.

We went to the hospital. She drove in the new convertible she bought herself with the money I earned. Once there, I was immediately taken into what seemed to be a delivery room.

It was like that Arnold movie, Junior. As a man, the sensation thanks to the VR-suit was incredible. It was painful. It was orgasmic. It was wonderful!

A beautiful baby boy.

I barely got to enjoy the event when Renee told me. "Now you have a child to support too so back to work! We have a couple of clients waiting. No rest for the wicked!"

On the way home, Renee stopped off at a baby shop where I had to use my credits for a new crib, car seat, baby clothes and other baby stuff. Any credits I had saved up were just about gone. I knew my IRL credit card would be charged and my next bill was going to be huge; whatever the amount.

Renee decided we should name our new child "Wynn." Wynn already had ultra-fine blond baby hair. His baby blue eyes were already looking at me. He seemed to have gained weight while we were shopping.

Wynn started to cry. Renee directed me to breast feed him and did so while parked in the open top convertible with people walking by. Of course I was still naked since I couldn't afford clothes of my own. It would have been okay, but Wynn's suckling made me excited and leak between my legs.

I had to feed Wynn twice more before we arrived home. By then my pussy was soaked.

"Put Wynnie to bed for now, Krystal." Renee instructed. "You've got to earn some more credits."

Time passed and by now I was used to being used as a cum-bucket. My tits remained their huge size and were constantly leaking milk that my clients eagerly lapped up. Other than that, my body shape had returned to my pre-pregnant, flat-tummy, sexy shape that afforded Renee to charge the clients more, although my share remained meager. All my credits continued to go toward our child who seemed to be growing at an extraordinary speed.

If I had no clients at night, Renee would allow me to return to my real life apartment. My real body continues to change. My breasts settled in as heavy C cups and of course I needed to buy new bras. Everything about me was much more feminine except for the shrivelled thing that used to be my cock. I continued to be drawn back into the game to earn more credits to support Renee and Wynnie as we now called him.

This weekend would be his 18th name day. Renee wanted to plan a special time to celebrate his coming of age even though it would be just the three of us. IRL, I stripped off my bra and panties I was wearing in order to put on my VR-suit. I was transported to Krystal's bedroom where I found Renee and Wynnie waiting for me.

"Come. It's time." Renee said.

Wynnie started to take off his clothes. Although he was a beautiful boy, I was embarrassed to watch him get naked. Try as I might to look away or move, I couldn't. His cock was a hard, thick nine-inches big.

He moved to Renee and helped her strip. Her cock was rigid and angry. Wynnie dropped to his kneed and took her in his mouth. I knew that Renee would allow herself to grow her cock and extend down his gullet and into his belly. Wynnie offered no objection and I could see his belly expand as Renee pushed herself into him.

"How could she do that to her own son?" I wondered.

"Wynnie, are you ready?" Renee asked. Wynnie could only nod his head. "Good. Here it comes!"

Renee started to shoot her load directly into Wynnie's belly. "Uuhh! Uuhh! Uuhh!" Wynnie's belly bloated bigger and bigger with each cum explosion.

Renee extracted her long cock from Wynnie's mouth. Now flaccid, her cock fell ground-ward and her knob flopped against her knees. Then amazingly, I watched it get hard again. The harder it got the higher it rose until it stuck out perpendicular to Renee's body.

Wynnie stood up. His belly flat; his body seemed to have absorbed all the cum his "father" dumped down his throat. Wynnie turned around and spread his legs. He bent over and grabbed his ankles. Renee turned to me and said. "Watch what happens now."

Renee pushed her cock easily into his asshole; all the way in. She started pumping her hips into him slowly at first then faster and harder until she started to cum and shoot her load into his bowels.

Smiling and self-satisfied, Renee pulled herself from my son's ass. Wynnie stood up; then a transformation started. Wynnie's soft blond hair grew to the middle of his back. His chest started to form bumps until he had C sized breasts. His body form changed to an extremely attractive feminine shape. But his massive cock remained present.

"Remember what I told you a while ago?" Renee turned to speak to me. "When I fuck a guy in the ass, they become shemales? I asked Wynnie and this is what he... she wanted to do. What she wanted to be."

Wynnie walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. Our tits, our nipples played against each other's. His... her tongue pierced my lips and intertwined with mine as we exchanged saliva. As her cock stiffened and rose, I let it slip between my thighs until it could rub against my slit. She held me tightly and extended her tongue down my throat.

I found myself rising up onto my toes until my feet no longer touched the ground. I realised Wynnie's erect cock had risen enough to completely lift me off the floor by my cunt! She rocked her ass back and forth and dry-humped her shaft against my juicy, slick pussy. My clit slammed against her crotch until...

"Oh gawd! Fuck!" I came.

She dropped me to the floor and I fell to my knees. Unceremoniously, Wynnie pushed her cock into my mouth and down my throat. I felt her in the pit of my belly. "Jesus! She's as big and long as her father's."

She came. And came. And came. More and more and more of her cum filled my belly. I took it all until I fell onto my back. My belly filled and round from the gallon of cum my daughter just filled me with but that too was quickly absorbed by my body.

"I think it's time now, Wynnie." Renee said.

Wynnie dropped between my spread knees and raised my legs onto her shoulders. She aimed herself and placed her knob against my slit. My cunt eagerly sucked it in.

"Oh yes, Wynnie!" I groaned. "That's it. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy!"

As Wynnie pushed her huge cock inside me, I noted like Renee, how it pushed my abdomen up. I placed my hand on my belly and felt her knob bump against my palm.

Wynnie assaulted me what felt like forever. I had come so many times. Hard and fast, one after another until it was one gigantic continuous orgasm.

"Do it!" I heard Renee call out. "She's ready. Do it now!"

If I thought the amount of cum Wynnie dumped into my belly was huge, the amount she unloaded into my womb felt like twice as much. Steaming hot, blasts of her white cream filled me like never before. I guess as an avatar, they can do whatever they can imagine.

Wynnie released my legs, but I didn't want her to pull out. I wrapped my legs around her waist to prevent her from leaving. I looked up at her and realised for the first time how much she resembled Renee. I faded to black.

I awoke aching and spasming from the hard fucking my avatar got from Wynnie. My huge breasts heaved under the VR-suit. It was getting more and more difficult to remove the game-wear and to put on my pink, lacy baby-doll nightie. I looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts were big, plump, firm D-cups. My body was curvaceous with long beautiful legs. The only remanence of what I once was, was my pinkie sized penis it you could call it that. It couldn't be more than a shrivelled half inch. My testicles were felt no larger than peanuts and my scrotum sack had shrunk to the size of a tea bag.

I knew I would never be able to return to work as a male ever again. With my extended vacation time about to expire, I'd have to take personal leave until I could figure out what to do. A big chunk of my savings were gone. I was fortunate to own a number of great paying investments, but I could easily outspend any gains.

I didn't want to go back, but I knew I couldn't stop myself from putting on the suit and playing Krystal again and again. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and stripped down for my shower. Every cloud has a silver lining and I guess the good thing about the change was not having to shave anymore. I stared at myself in the mirror. "At least it looks like my body has stopped changing."

But there was something familiar with the eyes looking back at me. The girl had blond hair, a bodacious body, a rock hard, tight bootie and killer gams. Just like... "Oh my god. I look like my avatar! I've been changed into Krystal!"

It took a while to recover from the shock. I literally just finished showering when the urge to don my VR-suit invaded my body. In a zombie like state, I stripped naked and slipped on the body equipment. And as normal, found myself in Krystal's bedroom where both Renee and Wynnie were waiting.

Wynnie already looked older. I guestimate mid-thirties? The game would continue to accelerate the age and growth of the conceived avatar.

Immediately I felt nausea and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

Renee stood behind me. "Feeling better, Krystal?"

"Yes, thanks." I answered back. "I hadn't felt like that since..."

I didn't finish the answer. I knew why I felt nausea. I was pregnant again! My own son/daughter had impregnated me!

I looked back at the two of them. Wynnie smiled and said. "Maybe we should take her to the hospital."

Renee added. "Hmmm... Looks like you'll need to earn more credits again."

It struck me right there and then, Renee had passed all her abilities to our daughter Wynnie. She would now become a pimp... my pimp. I knew I would have another son who Renee or Wynnie would fuck when he came of age and change him into a shemale like her. She would impregnate me and the cycle would never end. Ever!

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers