Alternative Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyaeve
Nyaeve
15 Followers

"What the fuck..," he stammers.

I bend down and pick up my clothes, "I am leaving you," I tell him, "in Sara's capable hands." I smile at her and she smiles back at me. She is so beautiful. "It is up to her to decide what to do with you." I flick the knob of his hard penis with the end of my vibrator. "Maybe if she thinks you are no fun, she will leave you here for the cleaners to find." His eyes bug out at this possibility. "Or maybe, if she still likes you, she will do something else."

The lesson over, I sweep out of the room into the room next door, locking the communicating door behind me. I drop my clothes and prop myself against the desk, vibrator in hand. I think I know what Sara's choice will be and I will be able to hear them well enough from here. Rob's sweet gasp of pleasure and Sara's moan coincide with the buzz of my pink monster as I thumb the on button.

Nyaeve
Nyaeve
15 Followers
12