Alternative Sentencing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren set down the bowl and began to spread the warm wax over Cindy's crotch. Lauren then applied the paper strip, pushed it down into the wax and then in one swift move, pulled off the paper strip.

Cindy screamed as the paper and wax pulled out her hair from the roots.

"Don't be such a baby. Mommy needs to do this so I won't have to shave you everyday. Be a good dirty little girl and quit making such a fuss over this. You want mommy to gag you with your dirty diaper?

"No Ma'am." Cindy replied still feeling the burning pain between her legs.

Lauren continued the process and Cindy held back the screams, but let the tears run from her eyes. When Lauren was done, Cindy was now bare and she liked the results. Lauren spread some lotion over Cindy's privates to soothe the burning sensation.

"Now that wasn't too bad was it?"

"No Ma'am"

"Before mommy punishes her dirty little girl, mommy needs to ask you some personal questions. I want you to tell the truth. If you lie to mommy, you'll just get another punishment. I don't think you want another punishment do you?"

"No Ma,'am, I don't want any more punishments."

"Good girl. Now, have you ever seen a boy's pee pee."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Have you ever touched one?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Did you make the boy squirt his pee pee when you did it?

"Yes Ma'am."

"Did you like doing it?

"Kind of Ma'am"

"Have you ever had a boy put his pee pee in your mouth?"

"Yes Ma'am, but I was forced to."

"You mean the nasty boy made you suck his pee pee?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Did he squirt his pee pee in your mouth?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Then what happened?

"After he pulled it out, I puked on his pee pee and he got really mad and told me I was not a very nice girl since I refused to suck his pee pee and then puking. He told me that he would let all the boys know, I can't suck cock and swallow cum."

"Have you let any boys put their pee pee inside your privates?

"Oh no, Ma'am."

"I see. Now, let me ask you this. Have you ever played with another girl?

"I'm not sure what you mean Ma'am."

"I mean, have you had girls sleep over and then show each other your privates?"

"Yes Ma'am. I had a friend once who showed me how to use my fingers and play with my privates. She spent the night once after graduating high school and we smoked some pot and before I knew it, we were both on my bed naked sitting in front of each other. She opened her legs and showed me how she played with herself."

"Did you like watching her being a dirty girl?"

"Yes Ma'am. It made me feel funny in a good way."

"So you like girls over boys then?"

"Yes Ma'am, I think so."

"Ok then. Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Lauren got up from the stool and went over to the wall and grabbed the paddle.

"Since you were honest with mommy, I'm going to give you only five swats of the paddle instead of the original ten."

"Thank you Ma'am."

Lauren stood at the foot of the table, lifted the paddle up high. Cindy closed her eyes and seconds later felt the contact of the wood board on her tender ass. The searing pain of the blow raced across her body and before she could respond, she felt the second blow. The five swats happened so fast, it was like it was one swat with the force of five.

Cindy's eyes dripped tears but somehow she managed to only murmur instead of screaming. Lauren looked down at the bright red ass and smiled.

"Mommy's proud you took your punishment so well. Mommy is going to put some cream on your tooshie and then let's get you off the table."

Cindy could only nod yes.

Lauren applied the cream and then removed the straps and helped Cindy off the table. After gaining her balance, Lauren grabbed Cindy's head and gave her a deep hard kiss. After the kiss, Cindy stood dazed and confused as Lauren said. "It's time to get ready for the ladies coming over tonight. We have a lot to do before they get here."

12