Alternative Therapy

Story Info
Bridgit Mendler helps out her close friend Debby Ryan.
1.1k words
3.5
11.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had sat on another Los Angeles day and Bridgit Mendler was ready to hit the town, if only she could decide what to wear. Her room was a mess with clothing everywhere as she tossed one top to the side along with another skirt that didn't quite look right.

Bridgit put her hands on her hips and sighed, she just couldn't find anything to wear. She looked in the mirror and smoothed out the white blouse and denim skirt she already had on, it was cute but not right for a nightclub. She needed something sexy.

Her ringtone suddenly went off ans she stepped over a big pile of clothes, nearly tripping to grab her phone. Her eyes went wide as she saw the face and name of her best friend Debby Ryan come up.

"Debby?" Bridgit asked apprehensively, not knowing what to expect.

"Bridgit, I need your help." came the pained reply from Debby.

"What's wrong are you ok?' Bridgit asked, Debby had just been arrested for DUI and was in a really bad place. Bridgit knew her friend needed her now more than ever.

"I'm...I'm feeling the need again." Debby said, struggling to get the words out.

"Debby, what's wrong?" Bridgit asked again.

"I've got a bottle right in front of me." Debby replied, Bridgit's eyes went wide. She knew what she had to do.

"Ok, Debby, listen to me. I want you to pour that bottle out right now." Bridgit said, over the phone hoping her friend would listen.

"I don't know if I can... I can't do this anymore." Debby replied, her voice cracking.

"Debby..." Bridgit said, sounding more forceful "...pour out that bottle right now. Let me hear you doing it."

Bridgit knew she had to be firm, Debby was in a really rough place and needed someone to be there for her, which is what she was doing. Bridgit nodded to herself as she heard liquid being poured down the drain over the phone. The sound of a bottle going into a trashcan followed and Debby's shaky voice came back over the line.

"Ok, good..." Bridgit sighed. "...now you need to come over. We need to talk this out, like the therapist said."

Debby sighed and hung up her phone. Bridgit sat hers down as well.

"Looks like I'm not going out tonight." Bridgit said to herself.

***

Ten minutes later there was a knock at Bridgit's door, Debby Ryan was on the other side looking decidedly calmer than she had sounded on the phone.

"Hey girl." Bridgit said as she and Debby hugged. They sat down on Bridgit's couch, her skirt slightly riding up.

"I didn't interrupt anything did I?" Debby asked as she sat down smoothing out her jeans.

"No, I was just getting ready to go out, but you are more important." Bridgit said grabbing Debby's leg. Debby just smiled. Her friend had been so understanding of her situation and had been there through her arrest as well as her 'alternative therapy' treatment that she had gone to.

The method was unorthodox, but the therapist said it would work, replacing one addiction with another. Neither Debby nor Bridgit was sure it would work but here they both were.

"What brought on tonight?" Bridgit asked, genuine concern in her voice.

"I...god, I don't know...it just felt like a normal routine. Reading scripts, listening to music and..." Debby stopped herself before she could say 'drinking'. Bridgit knew what she meant.

Bridgit leaned in to hug her friend, Debby fell on to her shoulder trying to stife a sob.

"Shhhh, its ok hon. That's what I'm here for." Bridgit said stroking Debby's hair. Debby looked up as Bridgit cleared her throat.

"So do you want to..." Bridgit nodded to the floor in front of her.

"I guess, its part of therapy right?" Debby asked as she stood up, Bridgit smiled and grabbed a pillow from the couch.

"On your knees hon." Bridgit said placing the pillow on the floor for Debby to kneel on. Once Debby was on her knees Bridgit moved her legs on each side of Debby and lifted up her knee length skirt.

Debby quickly moved in to lick Bridgit's pussy but there was something in the way.

"Ugh, panties. Why do you bother?" Debby giggled as Bridgit lifted herself up to slide her underwear down her legs and toss them aside. Now there was nothing in the way of Debby's "new addiction"

"Go easy hon, don't dive right in. That's how addictions get started." Bridgit giggled as Debby kisses her way up from mid thigh all the way to Bridgit's love hole. Bridgit moaned slightly encouraging Debby on.

Bridgit scooted forward on the couch so she could give Debby better access to her pussy and Debby responded by clamping her mouth over Bridgit's slit and lapping away, the shock sent Bridgit into a frenzy and she began gripping the cushions and blankets.

"Mmmmmm" Bridgit moaned, slipping her hands in Debby's hair. Debby's tongue picked up speed as she lapped away at Bridgit, her knees coming off the pillow and smacking against the floor.

Debby gripped Bridgit's ass tightly as she began lapping away harder and faster. Her hands on Bridgit's ass and Bridgit's hands in her hair insured that neighter girl was going anywhere until Bridgit got off.

Bridgit began humping and grinding her pussy on Debby's face as the couch began scraping on the hardwood floor. Debby began moaning and Bridgit could swear she saw Debby's eyes roll to the back of her head. Debby continued to lap away at Bridgit and Bridgit continued to grind herself on her kneeling friend.

Bridgit felt that familiar stirring in her loins, she knew she was going to cum soon. Debby knew it too as she slipped her and around to Bridgit's ass and slipped a finger inside her ass.

The sudden and quick intrusion was all that was needed, Bridgit's eyes went wide and she began to thrash on the couch as she came all over Debby's face and mouth. Bridgit's moaning calmed down as Debby's look of ecstasy was evident on her face as she began wiping off her face and licking the residue from Bridgit.

Debby leaned back on her heels and sighed and Bridgit slid her skirt down and took a deep breath. Debby got on the couch and leaned into Bridgit.

"A weird kind of alternative therapy huh?" Bridgit asked as Debby giggled. Soon Debby curled up on the couch and fell asleep, once Bridgit was strong enough to do so she stood up and covered the now sleeping Debby with a blanket, kisses her on the cheek and went to bed.

She really was a good friend.