Alternatives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great," she said between breaths.

"So were you," a man's exhausted voice said. "That last part was incredible."

"I decided some muscle was called for," she said, giggling. "Look, I hate to do this, but I think my husband is coming home soon. He knows about this, but it would be better if you weren't here when he came back."

"Oh, sure, sure," the man said. "Let me get my clothes on and I'm out of here. Thanks." I heard a kiss. It's funny how that guy screwing my wife didn't bother me, but the kiss did.

I heard the man leave a short while later. I wondered if he stopped to think about the car in the driveway that wasn't there when he arrived. I decided I didn't care.

"Yoohoo!" Maggie called. "I didn't finish and I was wondering if someone with a hot cock could help me out. Anyone there? Anyone at all?"

I came into the bedroom, my cock in my hand. "That's what I'm looking for," Maggie smiled.

"I kept it warm for you," I said, "just in case."

"Come here," Maggie motioned to me. "You don't want to get those things too warm or they'll burn out. Here, let me cool it off for you."

I walked to the side of the bed and she took my cock into her mouth. Oh, my, does she know how to use her tongue. She licked around my head, spending a lot of time under my shaft while she massaged my balls. It felt good, real good. She brought more and more of my cock into her mouth until she had every inch of it. I moaned in appreciation.

Maggie pulled away from my cock and gave it a stroke or two. She smiled as she felt the firmness of it. She laid down on the bed, spreading her legs for me. "Come here, stud," she said, smiling wickedly. "You don't mind sloppy seconds, do you?"

I returned her smile. "Not at all. It saves on the Astroglide."

I lowered myself onto her as she guided my cock into her creamy pussy. She grabbed my shaft with her muscles and said, "Welcome back."

I smiled at her and said, "It's nice to be here." I moved slowly at first, but soon found I had to pound harder and harder to keep my erection. Maggie didn't mind.

She wrapped her arms around me, something I always thought was sexy as hell. Her heels pushed my ass toward her, her legs pulling me deeper into her pussy. With every thrust, I heard her pant and moan. I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my cock. It was incredible.

I slammed into her as hard as I could. "Oh, baby," she cried, "that feels sooo good! Pound that clit, baby! Pound it hard!"

I thrust into her some more, then pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees. When she was in position, I grabbed my cock and rammed it into her pussy, hard.

"Oh, baby!" Maggie cried. "Give me more! Oh, shit!" She clawed at the sheets and pushed back hard with her ass.

I pumped into her like there was no tomorrow. Harder and harder I buried my cock into her, my balls hitting her pussy with each thrust. I slapped her ass, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to sting just a bit. She loved it.

She pushed back into me as I pushed into her. I could hear her moans get louder and louder. She was getting close. I kept on driving into her as hard as I could, my thighs getting tired with the exertion. Then she grabbed my cock as hard as she could with her pussy and, after only a few more thrusts, my cock exploded with incredible energy, the nerves firing as never before. Maggie, climaxing at the same time, bucked and screamed. I stayed with her as we rode the waves of pleasure together, I matching her screams with my roar.

After an incredible climax for both of us, I stayed in her as long as I could, but my cock slowly shrunk and fell out of her pussy. I rolled off her and laid on the bed, still panting from exhaustion and over-stimulated nerves. She laid next to me, breathing heavily. We held hands and basked in the afterglow. Slowly, ever so slowly, we both came down from the high.

"Oh, my," she groaned. "I'm going to be sore for a while."

"Good," I said, smiling. "Mission accomplished."

She paused. "Honey, was it okay, what you saw? Did it bother you?" I could hear the concern in her voice.

I hesitated, then said "It bothered me at first, but then it became really arousing. I love seeing you having a good time. I realize that you love me but were missing something. I was glad I could give it to you, if not directly."

She laughed and said, "You call what you just did not giving it to me directly? That's about as direct as I can take, sir."

I smiled. "You know what I mean. It wasn't until I saw you on top of whomever that I got hard."

She paused. "Did you like it? Do you think we can do that again?" she asked.

"Sure, sweetie," I said. "I think it worked out rather well."

"Good," she smiled. "I love making you hard."

It took a while, but we worked up a schedule, where she would bring someone home and I'd watch for a while. She had a couple she preferred to work with, so to speak. I think she liked them because they were fast, but lasted long enough for me to get hard. She'd always shoo them away after they came and let me finish the job. She had a good time sucking cock and having a stiff rod in her pussy, but she always preferred mine. And the only time she came with a cock in her was when it was mine.

Sometimes I think about how things might have worked out if I had chosen differently. I've decided they worked out pretty well, in spite of my choices. I'm not complaining.