Althea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come," he said, and lifted her into his lap. She wrapped his cock up within her and they sat for the longest time, her legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing him rhythmically, while he lost himself in his neediness. She lay him down on the bed and rode him lovingly, opening his spirit to everything. He felt one with the eternal, with god, his mother, his wife, his own female essence, the power in his cock: His being fully transformed by the depth of the woman she shared through her eyes. He felt another orgasm quickening within him. She felt it too.

"James, this will probably be your last orgasm with me. I hope you will come in my vagina. Would you like to take me from the back?"

He wondered how she knew that. He hadn't known but she was exactly right. She moved the camera then rolled onto her hands and knees, positioning herself so they could see themselves in the mirrored door of the closet, and let him take her.

"That's right, fuck me," she said, "Fuck me really, really hard."

His brain exploded. When he finally came, he fainted.

When she came to wake him, he heard water running in the bathroom. She led him to the tub, soaking with him as he slowly returned to life. She stood him up, lovingly washing his whole body, rinsing him, drying him, then she shooed him out of the bathroom for a few minutes. When she emerged, she was once again dressed as a dental student, any evidence of the last few hours ruthlessly expunged. She came to where he sat on the chair, and knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Well, Doctor Callahan, it's almost midnight and I must be off. Our time together is complete. However there is one more thing I will give you. You may take a photo of me doing this, as your dental student."

She handed him his phone and took his cock in her mouth. He took a photo with her hair down, with her hair up, and then with her glasses on, completing the transformation back to intern. She lifted off him and he took one more photo of her full face, alive with life and compassion.

She stood up. "I trust to your maturity to keep this evening close. I certainly will. I enjoyed our time very much, as I suspected I would. You have a charming combination of shyness and power that fueled my lust. And you proved to be quite capable physically. Truly a virtuous circle. Although my policy generally is to space my repeat client visits far apart, as it is inadvisable to let attachments develop, perhaps I could call you if my husband desires a third. The fee and expenses will be about the same as today if he initiates it."

"Thank you so much. Call as often as you are willing, and I would willingly be bankrupted by your calls. And I'll do my best to respect our mutual independence. See you in clinic on Monday."

And with that, she was gone. He thought about spending the night in the hotel, but it was done for him, too. So he went home. His wife was asleep, but he sat and watched her sleeping for quite a while. He thought she looked beautiful. He was happy to get into bed with her and hold her easily, sharing the love in his heart. He didn't feel one bit guilty.

He was a bit concerned about seeing Althea in clinic on Monday, but to his surprise it was much easier than before. He no longer had any fantasy, for it all had been made real. Perhaps he should have expected it, as she seemed to. When he got home that night, he really had stopped thinking about it, until he opened his briefcase and discovered a DVD sleeve with a very professional label affixed to it and to the jewel case. . . "Althea and James. Given With Love."

12