Althea Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really is sublime. She smiled to herself.

While she still had her eyes closed, savoring the lingering flavor, Kevin surprised her by sticking the spatula back into her. He repeated this several times. By the time he stopped, and Althea finally opened her eyes, he had filled two shot glasses up. The bartender then gave him a taste.

The bartender came back with a small cracker that he fed to Althea. "I've been remiss in my duties." He said to her and his whole demeanor seemed to have softened. "I'm afraid everything's going to disappoint after that. But that's no reason to hold out on you."

While she was eating, the bartender came back with three, empty glasses. He handed one to Kevin. "Whole milk, please."

Kevin held the glass up to her left nipple and filled it one fourth full causing the nipple bulge to shorten a couple of inches.

Each time Keven pumped up one of her breasts to fill a nipple and then milked it, Althea felt like things kept getting more and more sensitive. But whether they were or not, it was keeping her very aroused, especially the milking sensations when he squeezed the liquid out of one of her nipples. The sexual tingles continued to go down her spine, and she continued to get the mini spasms in her pussy. She also had to work hard to control her whimpers and moans.

When Kevin had finished, the bartender held up a glass of water with a straw for Althea to drink and he told her to rinse her mouth out. When she was finished, he put a straw in the glass of 'whole milk' and offered it to her.

It was milk-like but different than any milk she had tasted. It had a nutty or vanilla taste and then she gasped as it hit her. This tastes more than a little like that cocktail I had when I first sat down at the bar. That felt like a life-time ago.

The bartender then requested 'cream' from Kevin and he filled the bottom of a glass from her right nipple.

Yes, if the left one was 'whole milk' then this one is certainly 'cream'. Althea agreed. The taste was similar but it was rich, like cream. Not rich like the honey butter she had just had, but perhaps no surprise there.

The bartender motioned for Kevin to pick up the third glass and said to him. "Whiskey please." He then turned to Althea. "Try to go slowly, please, and stop when it is a quarter full."

She was more controlled than the first time. However, it wasn't exactly slow and once again it was really hard to stop. And it still really burned. She overshot the quarter full mark, but not as badly. Stopping reminded her just how badly her bladder still needed to go.

The bartender poured the glass into a cocktail shaker full of crushed ice and after some appropriate shaking, strained it back out into the glass. He held it up for her. Althea hesitated for a moment before sucking on the straw.

Whiskey with a freshly cut grass aroma is right, but I think it's more like Irish whiskey than Scotch. And more hints of Japanese sake than peat. She had been a beneficiary of her dad's love of whiskey tasting.

After he set the whiskey glass down, the bartender returned with a glass saucer that he handed to Kevin. "One final frontier left." He said cheerfully.

Kevin held the glass under her as Althea also felt him twist the butt plug.

The bartender leaned forward. "Push gently." He said to Althea.

Oh fuck.

Althea was as mortified as she had been since the plug was ripped out of her, and the first enema had come shooting out of her butt. But it didn't look like protesting would do any good.

She gently pushed as she suddenly felt gas and liquid shift around in her gut. The butt plug must have had a built in valve because she couldn't tell, at first, if anything was coming out. But she felt Kevin twist the butt plug in the opposite direction and then realized he had closed it.

Between her unhappy bladder, not to mention everything else, she hadn't realized how full and bloated she was. But now she felt like she had another massive enema that badly wanted out. If only it wasn't being held in by the butt plug.

She squirmed around, both from the valve being closed, preventing her release, but also from a slow burning that was starting to build inside of her butt.

Kevin set the glass saucer down on the bar. Althea watched in horror as the bartender dipped a spoon into the black, gooey, liquid and brought it up to his lips.

OH-MY-GOD! Althea cringed. She felt like she was watching a real live train wreck as the bartender put the spoon in his mouth. Although she didn't realize it, her jaw was hanging open in disbelief.

"Yowza! That's got some kick." She heard the bartender exclaim.

He set down a piece of salmon sushi. Lifting the piece of salmon off the rectangle of rice using chopsticks, he lightly dipped the salmon into the sauce before putting it back on top of the rice. Handing another empty glass to Kevin he said. "Half and half".

Kevin filled the glass about a quarter full from her right nipple and then added another quarter from her left. The bartender put a straw into the glass as Kevin pumped her boobs and refilled the bulge on both nipples.

With his chopsticks, the bartender picked up the salmon sushi and held it up for Althea. Althea felt revolted and tried to turn away. She wasn't usually that squeamish, but she was most certainly not into ass-to-mouth.

"If you don't like it, I won't make you do it a second time." The bartender clicked his tongue in disapproval. "But I'm going to make you have at least one. Would you rather have a piece of tuna or thinly sliced, fried beef?"

Althea shook her head no. Although it wasn't clear if she was turning down the choice of tuna or beef, or still trying to turn down tasting it all.

When the bartender held it up a second time, Althea reluctantly opened her mouth and let him slide the saucy salmon in.

The sauce was salty and gave the salmon a meaty, umami feel. It caused a slow burn that kept getting hotter. Althea felt a little queasy and tried to forget where it had come from. Chewing with her eyes closed, she could almost imagine that it was a typical soy sauce and wasabi combo served with sushi.

By the time she had swallowed the last bit, her mouth was burning. And Althea was even used to eating some pretty spicy foods. When she opened her eyes, the bartender held up the glass of 'half and half', and she eagerly drank from the straw thankful for the relief it brought her mouth.

"Spicy and saucy, isn't it. Not for the faint of heart." The bartender said to Althea who could only nod in agreement. "I bet that's burning the inside of your ass up too." He looked at her and she gave a smaller, embarrassed nod of agreement.

"Well, be glad they lubed you up and left a butt plug valve in. If you'd squeezed that out your asshole directly, with nothing protecting it, you'd be hopping up and down like a yo-yo right about now." He paused for a while, as if deep in thought. "I'll make you another cocktail, it'll help take your mind off the burning."

He set glasses out for Kevin and asked for a 'full frontal'. Kevin obliged by filling a glass half full, split between her two nipples. He then proceeded to rub her clit.

Despite her effort, Althea wasn't able to control herself while Kevin rubbed her clit in order to produce more honey butter. She whimpered, moaned, and panted. The bartender let Kevin go on longer than was needed. But eventually he chuckled and indicated they needed to get on with it. Kevin scooped more honey butter out of her with the spatula.

He then held a large, shot glass under her.

"You can stop anywhere between three-quarters full and completely full." The bartender advised her. "However, don't fill it so full that Kevin spills it." He finished.

Althea and Kevin gave each other a worried glance. She took a deep breath and then filled it just a little over three-fourths full. The bartender gave her a vote of confidence by acting nonchalant over her success. He poured the whiskey shot into a glass and added the honey butter and slowly stirred the contents. "It takes a little while for the honey butter to dissolve into the whiskey." He explained as Althea and Kevin watched. "You want to make sure it's all dissolved before it contacts any ice. You don't want to use any more ice than you have to."

After he was satisfied with stirring it in, he poured the whiskey, honey butter, and the half and half into the cocktail shaker and shook it up. And then he poured it back out in a glass. The ice from the cocktail shaker he dumped into a large glass. "When that melts, you can have the dregs." He said to Kevin. "There's actually a lot of goodness that stays stuck to the ice."

He held the drink up for Althea to sip through the straw. "Your, Althea cream with honey butter, madam." He said with a straight face and no hint of irony in his voice.

It did taste a little bit like the cocktail he had served her when she first sat at the bar, but this one was richer and tastier. The main note in the drink was a bit like Irish Whiskey and cream, but the honey butter left a long, lingering note. And at the very end she could still taste her sexy musk. Although she wasn't sure whether she would have been able to identify it if she had been given the cocktail without any prior knowledge of its ingredients.

When it became clear that Althea was going to take her time sipping down the cocktail, the bartender motioned for Kevin to hold the glass. Once she was finished, the bartender held a dry erase board out for Althea to read.

***********************************************************************

Full Althea Special.

Spicy Althea Sauce on your Choice of: Thinly Sliced Beef, Tuna Sushi, Salmon Sushi, Or All 3 Combo.

Chased with Althea Cream with Honey Butter.

***********************************************************************

The bartender propped the erase board up on the countertop, rang a bell one time. He then announced in a loud voice. "Althea and the bar are open for service."

As each customer came forward, the bartender described the options and gave samples. He never asked Kevin for any more than the minimal amount he needed right at the moment. So Kevin got each individual sample directly from Althea as opposed to filling a larger container and using that.

This meant each customer got a close up view of Althea as Keven procured the ingredients one at a time from Althea's body. And Althea could do nothing but grin her delightful grin as each customer checked her out.

Checked out her naked body. Her naked and very aroused body. Her naked and aroused body with the bolted on tits with the water balloon nipples that Kevin milked into the glass. And the mysterious process whereby she could relax her bladder. And instead of pissing out urine, she could pee out whiskey. And watch Kevin rub her oversized clit and then scrap honey butter, honey butter fit for the gods, out of her pussy. And the weirdest one of all whereby Kevin obtained the spicy Althea sauce by opening the valve lodged in her backside.

The orders from the customers varied. Some got coffee with Althea cream and French baguette and Althea honey butter. Others wanted separate glasses for her Althea milk, Althea whiskey, and Althea honey butter so they could enjoy them in isolation. A couple asked for full sized steaks barbecued with spicy Althea sauce. But around half asked for the Full Althea Special.

Even after the umpteenth customer, Althea didn't stop shivering in embarrassment as the next customer watched closely as Kevin again used her body to procure the ingredients.

God, I'm nothing but a dispensary. Althea giggled darkly to herself. Or here's a clever double entendre. A guy could look at me and say, "I'd tap that ass." She giggled to herself as Kevin opened the valve in her butt.

The bartender periodically gave Kevin and Althea samples or dregs from the cocktail shaker.

As the bartender - and Kevin and Althea - served the customers, Althea realized she wasn't as bloated and her bladder wasn't as uncomfortable. She noticed too that her boobs were slowly deflating back toward their normal size, although her nipples were still a little elongated.

Nonetheless, her arousal didn't show any signs of diminishing. Having her milk pumped from her boobs into her nipples and then squeezed out was just as stimulating. And Kevin continued to rub her clit. And Althea continued to whimper, moan, pant, and make honey butter. And the sexual humiliation of being tied up in the bar in front of the watchful customers continued to keep her sexual arousal in overdrive.

After hours of serving more customers than she could keep track of, the bartender suddenly looked around and announced to no one in particular. "Althea and the bar are closed for service."

The bartender hurried off toward the back room, while Althea and Kevin suddenly stared at each other in an awkward, but sexually charged, silence.