Although I Am Sold, Not Yet Enjoy'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wriggled out from under her and somehow got her lying down on her back. As if she knew what I wanted, she stretched her arms up behind her head. Her armpits gave off another scent: tangy, something between her skin's and her pussy's smell. I couldn't stop noting her range of colours, from slightly lighter under her arms, dark on her chest, to her pale palms. I wanted to touch it all.

I kissed her armpits and she giggled. Her kissed down her chest and she made humming noises. I buried my face in her soft tummy while I ran my hands over her thighs. Everything felt good. With my chin I could just feel her tummy hairs getting coarser lower down.

Eyes closed, I kissed my way down while my hands separated her knees. She resisted slightly, then let me into her garden of pleasure. My nose was filled with her scent just as it brushed her soft outer lips. I let my face feel her thighs, my nose prod and stroke her, my lips kiss her secret place. I spread her moistening inner lips, opened my eyes and got the shock of my life.

The skin of her pubic area, while soft, was the darkest of all. Tiny black curls graced her mound and outer lips curving round to her bottom. But inside her inner lips, now deliciously wet, she was bright pink! I started. Mwali raised her head and looked down at me. She laughed at my surprise as she guessed the cause of it.

"Mistah Science! You are so silly sometimes! You think my inside should be coloured. But why have pigment where it cannot be seen or reach the sun? Do you not understand evolution!?" Ee-volu-shun.

She made me smile with her accent. "Mwali, I love your talk! I love your whole gorgeous body. I love you!"

"This was what I thought. That is why I give you my gorgeous body. And you give me yours. Now go back to work on me! I want to come with your touch!"

This girl can be so direct sometimes. Shakespearean flights of poetry, then blunt directions. I love it all.

I got back to work. With my senses in overdrive I kissed and licked everything I could find. I nuzzled her soft, hairy mound, then ran my tongue down her slit as i stretched it open. While her outer lips seemed to go all the way round, her inner lips were quite small. But every lick and suck made a tremor run through her. Playing around her clit brought the same tremors. Her arousal and the sweet-tangy taste of her generous fluids gave me such a warm pleasure. This beautiful person, I was giving her something special. I hugged her thighs closely.

Then she shuddered and grabbed my head. "Ahh, oh God... a towel, get that towel. OooOOOh..." It was a moan, but an urgent one.

I got the towel. "Underneath. Be quick!"

I settled back to stroke her dark-chocolate skin when she pushed my head up. With her other hand she rubbed madly across her clit.

"Aahh, aah, ah ah ah AAAHH!!" Mwali bucked her hips as a shot of clear fluid spurted out. It splashed on my mouth and chin: if she had not pushed me back it would've been all over my face, I was so close.

It was the second shock of my life. I had seen "those" videos of this, but to happen to me - to this amazing sexy girl - was totally different. The taste was the same, but the intensity of her orgasm, shaking her thighs and her whole body, stopping her breath, it really stirred me. I felt another level of arousal and at the same time a tenderness and closeness to Mwali. She could make me feel incredible; and I could do it to her. This was going to be good.

Mwali let out a tiny sob. The amazing orgasmic release was replaced with tension. I wanted to dive into her soaking slit and lap everything up, but the whole mood had shifted. I looked up and stroked my hand up her body to her face.

"Mwali... is everything OK?" She was lying very, very still.

Another sob. "I am sorry. So sorry. I can't help it, it happens sometimes... by myself. But to do it to someone, to you... oh my Lord. I am sorry." I could hear tears choking her.

Hastily I moved myself up the bed so I was level with her face. Her eyes were closed, her lashes wet. Gently I held her head and kissed her. A voice in my head (a much wiser one than usual) said, you need to treat her very, very carefully.

"Mwali, that was really special- "

"Special! You are special! I want to do special things with you, make this wonderful. But not, that. My body, my lust is too strong."

Her body, her lust is too strong. What a great way of putting it. I glanced down at her soft curves, her deep belly button, her widening hips and the patch of black curls between. Shapely legs below that. Her scent floated up to me. Her body was strong. Her lust was strong too, a force of nature, commanding her and me both. I felt empowered to go with Mwali, to lead the way as well as follow. And this was the moment, when Mwali felt so vulnerable, that I should lead the way. I hoped the voice in my head had some ideas. I kissed her wet eyes.

"Yes, you are strong. You stand strong. You walk with strength, everyone admires that. So your feelings are strong." I kissed her full, soft lips. She started to respond, smiling slightly and returning my kisses.

"So of course your beautiful, sexy body is strong. Not "too" strong, just powerful. That was special, that was a privilege to be part of your body's pleasure. And I want more!"

I slowly kissed down to her nipples, then sprang up to her face again. I tugged at her lower lip with my teeth. I nipped her neck and ears, whispering "I want your lust! Give it to me! Give it to me now!" I dearly hoped my timing was right.

It was. A I bit her, Mwali winced and giggled. She brought her hands up to my head, but I wriggled out and nipped her armpits.I pushed my face into her breasts. I pushed my arms under her and scratched her back.

Mwali woke up. She gave her deep laugh and joined in, clutching me & rolling me around the bed. We laughed and kissed, and yelped when we got too close to the edge. Her hair tickled my nose, her breasts bounced against me.

The suddenly it happened. She was on top of me looking down, hair and boobs above me. I pushed up with my hips to jog her off... my dick felt wet folds of skin, resistance, a slipping... Mwali paused and smiled at me, then settled herself on me.

I was inside her. My penis was sliding slowly, deep inside her vagina. She was sort of on her hands and knees, bracing herself, guiding & controlling me. It felt fantastic.

"Ahh, Mwali, incredible! So... wet, so easy..."

Mwali laughed. "Oh Manny, I think that you are saying nice things about me! You feel so good inside." She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. Her long eyelashes brushed my cheek. I brushed my hands up her arms and across her shoulders. I got a sense of all the movements and ripples of her body as she moved slowly up and down my shaft. My hands roamed over the bumps of her spine, across herr firm buttocks, down her strong thighs. She made little murmuring noises.

We were making love. I was having sex.

With this beautiful girl. With my love.

"Manny! Hellooo! Ah, there you are! I think your mind had gone away. You are back now. Because I must tell you, this feels wonderful, but we must be more careful." She stopped and let me fall out of her. Then she crawled past me to her bedside table. Her dark skin shone as it gave me its many scents. I brushed a nipple as it swung past.

She gave me a condom. "Manny, you are a beautiful man. And I want all of you. But we must use this." I nodded.

While I put it on she flopped on her back. I loved the sight of her tummy and breasts rippling and rolling.

Kneeling between her beautiful thighs, Mwali expertly guided me back in. Another crazy thought came to me. Was this the second, or still my first time? Mwali stroked my chest. I stretched up and kissed her forehead, or her lips, or her chin. If I curled over I could kiss her chest. She held up her breasts for me to suckle.

How long were we there, gently sliding In and out of each other? God knows.

Time stopped for a while. I got funny, isolated sensations, like the feel of my knees on the sheet. Her fingernails on my ribs. Leaning forward and getting a faceful of wiry hair.

A wave started to build in me. Mwali sensed it too and started to stroke my body and arms more strongly. She held my head. "Kiss me as you come!" she whispered. "Come now!"

Her words and her body were urging me, and I didn't last long. A few fast strokes and I was there. I tried to hold my lips to hers as I cried out into her mouth. Mwali's arms held my head as her legs wrapped round me and gripped my hips. I felt spurt after spurt come out of me as my dick pushed its way deep into her vagina.

I lay on her, damp skin to damp skin. I hoped I wasn't too heavy, but I couldn't move.

"Mwali, oh God, I feel... so good, so light and heavy and you feel so soft and good under me..." Luckily my thoughts and words trailed off.

Mwali sighed. "Oh Manny, that was so good for me as well. Thank you for all that, especially for liking so much my... wetness."

"That was the best part! No seriously, everything was the best part." I propped myself up and kissed her eyes and nose and mouth. "Mwali. Mwali. I love you!"

"And I love you."

We lay there, a sticky mess together. Soft, easy silence.

Mwali stirred. "But now we should compose ourselves. I expect my parents home very soon! I think they are very understanding, but I would like us to meet them with our clothes on!"

12