AltRealm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't had a human in soooooo long. And you're just so needy for me. I'll even let you in on a secret," she leaned and dropped to a whisper. "I'm needy for you too."

She tenderly removed the jet black coil from his erection and replaced it with her milky white hand. She kissed him deeply, probing his unresisting mouth. She edged him with her hand while squeezing him with her tail in rhythmic massage. He moaned into her mouth, cock pulsing in her fingers. She moaned back approvingly, brushing his face with her fingertips, tracing his lips and jawline softly. She felt him wiggle in her loving bondage and licked her lips in anticipation of what she had planned next. She loved endless, teasing torture but she had an itch that demanded scratching.

"Mmmmmm... The sounds you make, toy, are just so perfect. That's my handsome slut. You're still just lost in my tits, aren't you? That's good, baby. Sink deeper for me now. Every stroke taking you closer and closer to orgasm for me but waiting so obediently for my permission. Sink and lust, lost in all those thoughts of my perfect, soft breasts. They're all around you. Squeezing you tight, forcing my will on you. Sink and sleep, happy and horny, heavy and obedient. All you can think about now is my pleasure as it doubles with every touch to your sensitive cock. Swirling and sliding you deeper into my sweet control. Addicted, confused, knowing only what I tell you. Loving the sound of my voice and my naked flesh on yours. I will haunt your very dreams. Forever. Now," she said pulling back from him and securing his mouth safely under her tail once more. "Now you get your reward, handsome. You will hold back for me because the longer you wait, the happier I'll be. But when you cum for me, and you WILL cum for me, your love and addiction for me will be complete. Your release will seal your fate to me. You will be forever marked, forever weak, and forever hooked on me."

She threw her slender, pale arms around his bound shoulders and mounted her stud, slowly sinking inch after painful inch onto his swollen cock. She sighed satisfactorily at feeling him slide into her. She dropped a single loop around both of them, squeezing their connection as close as possible and sealing him in tightly.

"Hold as long as you can," she whispered huskily in his ear. "Drown in the tits that haunt you, that make you so weak and slutty for me. You have my permission to cum, darling," she finished before kissing his scalp and burying his head deep into her cleavage to keep the inevitable screams silenced.

Tycho was lost to the pleasure. He had no identity, no purpose, no will. He simply allowed the ever-increasing waves of erotic bliss to crash over him as the most intense series of wet, wanton contractions rolled across his shaft. He could feel the dozens of soft breasts push in around him from all sides. Just the feeling of his most revered fantasy happening to him, engulfed in tits, was enough to bring him to the edge but the feeling was so good on the edge that he knew he needed to hold out as long as he could. But after only a few minutes, his soft prison pushed into him so hard he couldn't draw breath anymore. A pair of breasts molded around his face, sealing his nose and mouth shut. He was suffocating in ecstasy. He became light-headed and tried to reach for his own member but he couldn't move his hands as they were trapped in endless flesh. He knew if he came he would be owned but he was so desperate that he bucked in his restraints but found even that was denied him. He wanted to be owned, to stay here forever. He'd do anything just to keep feeling like this. He tried to scream as he felt only the cusp of an orgasm beginning but lacked the air. He felt a soft vice grip his cock and forcefully pull a slow, painful orgasm out if him. He felt the breasts contract and withdraw, writhing with him.

The crescendo hit him harder than anything in his experience, starting in his toes and the top of his scalp as a tingly jolt arced through every nerve ending he possessed. The opposing forces crashed into each other at his pelvis before being pulled out through his aching shaft into another explosion that bounced back into him and arced across his skin and into his brain. He felt the endless eternity of this moment etch into his being before a comforting blackness claimed him and all sensations were lost as he slipped into unconsciousness.

"You belong to me now," words he never heard spoken said. "You may call me Myriana, lover. And I'll never let you go."

The lamia Myriana panted against her new man. He was under until she decided to bring him back up, if ever. He'd fired thick, hot ropes of semen inside of her but her expert manipulation of his shaft with her internal muscles drew out both of their orgasms for minutes. He was wrung dry and she held him tightly against her, playing with the hair on the back of his head. She was a sinister opportunist who only had the dirtiest of ideas in mind and this little human had been all too easy. She was still feeling that rush of endorphins and oxytocin she so loved with any prey she ensnared. He was going to be magnificent. She'd make sure of that. She shuddered against him as her nervous system betrayed her in a final aftershock of bliss.

"Oh, my handsome captive. I'm going to take such good care of you."

Four razor sharp blades latched around her throat and dug into her flesh, holding just over her racing artery. A fifth gripped around the other side of her neck; the unmistakable hold of four fingers and a thumb holding her neck. She didn't dare move. A predator as old as her knew when another predator had them dead to rights.

"You'll unhand my denmate, harlot," the growling voice of an overprotective Jinko hissed at her.

"Harlot? Baby tiger, I could be YOUR harlot as easily as his."

The snake attempted to turn and face her attacker but the grip tightened.

"I know your tricks. If I see so much as a single color change in your eyes, this tree will be coated in a new shade."

Ancient and experienced as the lamia was meant that she was no fool. There was no fight to be had here. But winning didn't always require such force.

"Look at him, Jinko. Sleeping so softly, so hard and still dripping. Still ready."

She squeezed his body with her coils, causing his cock to bounce and weave. The grip on Myriana's neck loosened just a hair.

"You can still smell his sex, can't you? I can. Look at it bounce to and fro. He needed a good wringing. His scent is still so heavy in the air, isn't it? So relaxing."

She swayed her captive man still suspended from the branch above.

"See how the wetness catches the eye? I could stare at it forever. So relaxing and it's so heavy with want. Every time I see it, I want more. More lust, more heaviness, more relaxation. My muscles relax so much when I see it bounce. He's so helpless and so am I the longer I look at it. Almost hypnotic the way it bobs and sways. See it bounce? Almost like his mind. It would bounce up, then down, then up, and back down. Further down every time and less high with every bounce until all anyone could think about was how so very heavy they were. Bounce, and bounce, and bounce. So heavy and numbing to look at."

She heard the tigress sigh behind her and the grip loosened more. She just needed a bit more. The idea of pushing a cat girl into her coils and giving her new toy a playmate made the hunger in her rage anew. Yes, she wanted this cat now more than ever. She'd make them both do such lewd things together. They'd be slick from each others fluids, weakened and wanting, serving the snake's needs at her whim. Oh, she would have the Jinko. Just a few honeyed words, a little distraction, and a healthy dose of manipulation.

"Yes it almost makes one heavier the longer they look at it. The longer they look, the worse the relaxation and heaviness becomes. Look at it bounce. So pretty. It's all you can think about now. You need him more than anything and the scent is driving you mad. Up and down, heavy and relaxed and so desperately hot that you need to taste him, feel him inside of you. You'd do anything it took to make him yours. Including relaxing, becoming sleepy, and staring. Anything. Even give yourself to another. Keep staring as it relaxes you more and more. So heavy, so lusty, so weak in the knees for him. You need this, need his heavy, sleepy cock to take your heavy, sleepy mind all the way down now. And when he made me cum..."

She realized her mistake too late. She'd given the cat an obsession and then blatantly blurted out that she'd fucked the Jinko's new obsession. Those damn cats and their instincts.

The claws closed tight and yanked up, slamming the lamia's head into the branch above with an audible crack. Bark separated at the contact and Myriana went woozy. She was dropped in a heap on the branch below. A second thud was Tycho hitting the branch as well, ass-first and wide-eyed.

He shook his head trying to get his bearings.

"Wherrrrrr... Tits...," he said yawning and rubbing his ass.

He looked around groggily, feeling drunker than a dockworker on a weekend. He slowly began to unravel his mind but the world was lopsided. He came to realizations slowly. First, he was naked. His shirt was god knew where and his pants were around his ankles. He saw his own dick looking straight at him and the whole area reeked of sex. He slapped himself. Hard.

"What' fuck," he slurred. "Fuck am I? Wha Happ... Happen? Whathell is dat taste?"

He shook his head again, trying to organize his fractured thoughts. He recognized the feeling of post-orgasm tingles. Had Terri fucked him? Where was that Jinko?

He looked around his immediate area and saw the midnight black sheen of scales around him. Suddenly awake and thinking a snake was attacking he stood up out of them but they still lay in a pile around him, threatening to close until he stepped out of their circle. He balanced as best as he could and pulled his pants up, buttoning and buckling. This fucking erection just wouldn't die.

Myriana lay in a heap, face-down on the branch. Arterra, furious, grabbed the back of her soft hair and yanked her up to deal another blow. Her plan to do some real damage died as twin, swirling rainbows projecting the most beautiful tapestry of color she had ever seen met her gaze. Her mouth fell open and her arms fell to her sides.

"That was rude, kitten. I'll make you pay for that later. But for now, where were we? Oh yes. Making you my slave. Now look deeper, kitten. I need you on the breaking point before I make you eat his cum out of me."

Tycho, on his end of the branch, had no clue what the hell happened. He wasn't even sure where he was. He turned and saw a goddamn lamia in front of a very sleepy looking Terri, he was in a tree, and he was the horniest he'd ever been in his life. He was trying to process what he was seeing but it was so hard to think. He saw rainbows of spinning color being projected onto Terri's face and, thanks in large part to childhood films, had a sudden clear sense of what was going on. A part of it, at least.

The lamia, the snake's tail, his sudden loss of time, and Terri being presumably hypnotized. Monster girl on girl action.

"Fuck," he whispered.

His suspicion was proven correct when he saw six bands of coiled, black snake tail descend from the branches above and catch the mesmerized Terri. Two bands for her thighs and four for her torso, trapping her arms and legs, lifting her into the air.

'Holy shit, how long is she!?'

The snake woman grabbed the rapidly fading cat's breast with one hand and gripped her pussy with the other. Tycho saw the Jinko was already soaking through her leather. The snake licked her ear and whispered venomous nothings. What they could be, he had no idea, but this was bad. He saw the strewn and limp coils piled just behind him. With another flashback to that same childhood cartoon, he dove and shoved his hands underneath them, lifting and trying to push them off the tree. They were heavy but he was making progress. He heard moans behind him and whipped around to see the Jinko thrashing in her bondage. She was drooling, moaning, the snakes pale fingers working the tigress into frenzy as they rubbed expertly and relentlessly on her pussy. Tycho sat on his ass, gripping the thick branch with his hands as firmly as he could manage and used his legs to push with all of his might. For a moment nothing happened. He grunted loudly and pushed again. Finally, with a heave, he pushed one loop of the pile off and the rest soon followed.

He turned just in time to see purple eyes and pearly whites greet him.

'My God,' he thought. 'She's... Stunning.'

Pale, ivory skin, a flat belly with breasts that almost matched the Jinko made larger by her human-sized upper body topped with pink nipples. Purple tattoos or perhaps natural pigment contoured her curves and cupped underneath and between her tits as if intended to draw the eye. Her purple eyes, those shiny black lips, and her black hair leant her a dangerous and ethereal beauty that he couldn't shake himself to look away from. A forked red tongue licked those shiny, black lips as he stared at her. Her exposed womanhood was dripping with desire. Their eyes met even as Terri thrashed in a climax of helpless bliss in her coils. Tycho was frozen as he looked at her black fingernails gripping the striped breasts of his companion. Her luminescent shade of violet eyes shifted to beside where he stood and went wide for half a second before both she and her feline victim were yanked up violently.

Myriana cracked her head for a second time on the branch above before being yanked screaming through the branches above. Arterra managed only to catch her shoulder on a branch, jarring her awake in time to catch another branch with her claws as the coils fell off of her. In a blink, the same scaly mass was also yanked up into the branches above.

Tycho watched the form of the snake girl exit the other side of the tree as she followed her seemingly endless scales to the jungle floor below. She landed unceremoniously in a heap, the wind knocked out of her. She shook herself and looked back up.

"And stay out, you crazy bitch," Tycho yelled out to her.

His blood went cold as she smiled evilly at him while another part of him grew hot.

"The hell are you smiling about? Huh? I'm not the one who just fell out of a tree. Get the hell out of here!"

"You'll see me again, human," she sang. "I've marked you. I will always find you. You will never be able to resist me again. You're mine. My slutty, breast obsessed, little toy."

He shivered, his mind suddenly filled with perfect recreations of her tits rubbing every inch of him. He was already hard at the word 'slutty' but the imagery threatened to overwhelm him right there.

He refocused and glared at her. She only smiled and winked at him before disappearing into the foliage surrounding them. Her words unnerved him. He had frozen solid when he looked at her the first time even as his friend suffered. He'd become fully hard when she smiled at him and nearly creamed his own britches with a wink.

He was worried she might be right.

Whatever had happened, he figured it was safe to assume that she'd had the same fun with him She'd been having with Terri. Tycho was all for a good time but he usually liked to be awake. He had only hazy memories of being surrounded by tits and an earth-shattering orgasm. Tits that looked just like the gothic beauty's pair. And he suddenly remembered that orgasm all over again, experiencing the distant echoes. Fuck, it had been out of this world. Everything else was vague and fractured but the moment he came for her was intense, to put it mildly.

'Myriana,' the name suddenly echoed across his mind as if etched there.

His experience was troubling enough but what really worried him, apart from a large chunk of missing time, was that he'd seen what she could do with a Jinko in just a minute or two... And he had been under her spell for who the hell knew how long. Was he some ticking time bomb now?

"Denmate," Terri said. "Are you alright?"

He turned to see his would be protector desperately trying to wipe her thighs clean with her fur. Her red dreadlocks were matted and askew. She was breathing hard and fast, shaking from her experience.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But what the fuck is it with place? Is everything here out to get me?"

"Yes," she said flatly.

He turned back to stare at the ground below. As much as he enjoyed the idea of this level of female attention, the idea of having his free will stolen, the idea of life as he knew it just being over, turned his chest cold. His heart dropped at the thought that he had no way out of here. Not yet.

"Well, fuck that. And fuck all of them. Fuck this whole place. You and I, Terri. We'll find a way out of this... Somehow..." he trailed off.

"Tycho," she said again.

He turned to see her again and froze for the millionth time that day. Her thighs were covered in a fresh coat of lubrication leaking from her leather and she was swaying in time with her tail. He followed her gaze down to his crotch where his seemingly endless erection threatened to rip his jeans clean off. He was so used to having one now, it didn't always register. He looked back up at her towering form. She was biting her lower lip, eyes locked on his. In that moment he had a pretty good idea what that goddamn lamia had been whispering to his companion.

"Oh," he said softly. "Oh, fuck."

End Chapter 1