Always

Story Info
Wife writes a letter to husband about THAT night.
1.2k words
3.62
42.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sultry81
Sultry81
15 Followers

The one thing you've asked of me is to write down what I felt when you commanded my night.

I put on a brand new bra and panty set and lay on the bed wearing the blindfold you bought me. Your only instructions were for me to be unable to see when you came home. You walk in the house and announce yourself, "Honey, I'm home!" I can't help but think how cheesy that sounds and I giggle to myself but I don't answer. You know where I am.

You walk up the stairs and approach our room. You open the door and I know what you see. Your wife is lying on the bed wearing a sapphire bra and thong set that you've never seen. The sun is setting at our window so the shadows of the trees caress random parts of my milk chocolate skin. I can hear you breathing.

My breasts tingle and my chest heaves as I feel you watching me. You haven't said a word but I hear what you're saying. A smile lights my face. I can hear the same in your voice as you finally say, "You are so beautiful."

It's wonderful to lay here and bask in your love. You walk to the bed and stop before you touch it. I hear you shedding clothes slowly and it turns me on. I'm getting restless as I hear you untie your tie and start unbuttoning your shirt as you toe off your shoes and socks. I hear you unbuckle your pants and the rustling of you pulling your shirt from them. Their near silent slide down your legs makes my hands shake. I know what's left, nothing. You didn't put on anything else this morning.

My nipples are awake and my thighs are flexing as you watch me. I can feel your heated gaze. "Do you trust me," you ask? "Always."

You walk around our king sized bed and I can feel your eyes on every inch of my skin. You lean over me and kiss my fingers. Your fingers caress my face. Then I feel you gently scrape your nails across my belly. I suck in air and my back arches.

I feel you crawl onto the bed and my skin warms. Your rub your hands on my skin from my toes to the blindfold and everywhere in between. You miss nothing. Not my inner thighs or the perfectly plumped lips between them. You lick the secret spot behind my ear and crawl over me to palm a breast through my bra and reach under me to grab what you can of my bare ass cheek. I groan and push up towards you.

You take advantage of the opportunity and peel off my thong. I feel a finger gliding through my secret honey and open my thighs for more. My hands are caressing and squeezing my breasts. You watch the show for a minute or so and then roll me over. The object of your unending infatuation awaits you in all of its ample, fat, chocolaty, goodness.

I imagine your eyes drift nearly closed as you thank the gods of genetics. You grasp one cheek in each hand and lean forward to rub your erection in between. My butt clenches at the instant heat. You lean on my back and groan into my neck. Your breath excites me.

You nibble my ear and I feel your nipples on my back. I stretch my arms toward the headboard and feel your fingers at the clasp of my bra. You pop it open and coax my arms through the straps to remove it. My breasts are still encased in the cups and you turn me over to set them free.

I beg you to kiss me. I need your lips on mine. You lean over me and provide the briefest of kisses then pull away taking my bra with you.

At last, my nakedness appears.

You don't see that last few pounds I want to lose and I don't feel them. You gently squeeze my soft belly and pull on my nipples. Between my moans I hear you murmuring and ask what you're saying. You're thanking me for loving you and trusting you. "Always, my love. Always."

You sweep me into your arms and drown me in your kisses. I want you so much! Your arms tighten around me and slowly relax. You guide me back to the bed from my new place in your lap. You're thigh is wet. "Is that me or you," you ask? Your finger checks and it's me. Drops of my honey are on you. My territory is marked. You spread my legs and your eyes see what your finger discovered.

My pussy weeps for you. You're shocked at how wet I am and you lust for my nectar. Your tongue swipes my clit and I jump. You ease a finger inside of me and moan. You add a second finger and it barely fits. You curve them upwards and rub me from the inside. I see colors behind my eyes! I can't keep still! "What is that you're rubbing??!!" I ask but you say nothing. I know you're watching me unravel and you're probably sweating but you have to see this.

My first orgasm tonight is something I'll never forget. It's like finding buried treasure or landing on the moon. There are no words. Your fingers and mouth play me like your life is on the line. It's perfection. I don't have room enough inside of me to contain this feeling. You take me up and up and up then let me fly. That orgasm tears out of me like it has an agenda. I cry and scream and thrash. Your mouth is stuck to me. You won't let me stop. I've lost control of myself. You have my mind under the control of your lips and tongue. This ecstasy is so intense and concentrated that it could be pain. I'm not sure. You drink everything that I have and eagerly await the presence of more honey.

The next thing I know you're kissing my eyelids open. They were pinched shut behind the blindfold. You removed it somewhere in that 5 minute orgasm and now I can see you. That face that I've loved for so many years is mine to behold. I grab your head and kiss your shiny face while whispering to let me have you. You nudge your cock through my soaked lips and push into me. That initial invasion nearly sends me to a new place but I hold my ground.

This is for us. I have to share this with you.

You savor pushing into me and pulling out. Feeling my walls grab and suck at you with such intense heat is your undoing. You speed up and begin to piston into me because you know I like that. I'm grunting and we're both sweating. It's going to be over soon. I can feel your muscles quake. I wrap my legs around you and whisper to you, "let it go, I want to feel you come inside of me. Show me your heat baby!" You roar in my ear and smack my butt cheek. You always know how to squeeze that last orgasm out of me. I came with my eyes open but unseeing and my mouth open but mute.

I love you baby, Always.

Sultry81
Sultry81
15 Followers