Always Be Careful

Story Info
Always be careful Gwen or you will pay for your mistakes.
2.2k words
4.41
12.7k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a very special thank you to my friend sexnovella. could not have done it without you!!

*******

"Always be careful Gwen or you will pay for your mistakes." My mother said.

I moved away from home at 18 because I couldn't stand my parents rules any longer and wanted to be free. I packed some clothes, the picture of my grandmother and went out into the night. I travelled for days until I found a little town outside Pennsylvania that got my attention. I rented a room at the motel and searched for work. I didn't have any job experience and I believe that Bob only hired me for my good looks. I was soon meeting everyone when I became the bartender in the pub.

I started off working days until I memorized the drink list. The night shift was tougher then I imagined. "I need a Jack and Coke and a Bud Light Gwen." Liz yelled from the far end of the bar. With a smile I poured the drink and got the bottle from the cooler.

"Here you go." I replied. The bar was loud with pool balls clanking and dance music. I liked the thick smoky air and even the people that my mother would call off color. I looked around and it felt like home.

This was my life for the next 3 years. I became best friends with Liz and enjoyed working hard.

"Gwen it's almost time." Liz said and looked at the clock.

"I guess so." I sighed as I punched in for work.

"Cheer up! You will have a happy hour!" Liz giggled and walked away. I was excited for my birthday but at the same time I wasn't. It was March and cold outside. The pub had not been crowded the last weeks except Thursdays when the bikers came.

"What's the matter Gwen?"

"I have to cancel my birthday celebration Liz."

"Why?"

"I thought I would have a different life but I see it as..."

"Half full?"

I looked at Liz and thought that she had red my mind. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"You have the rest of your life ahead of you. You will have bad times and good times. Tomorrow night will be different Gwen!" I woke up the next day feeling the same as the previous day and had lunch with my friends as usual. I couldn't decide what to wear since I always wore blue jeans and a t-shirt but I needed something new. I searched my closet to find my tiny black dress that I never dared to wear. I changed clothes, finished my hair and makeup. I looked into the mirror and to see an amazing 21 year old woman.

My blond hair hit my shoulders but was all scruffy. The black dress made my pale white skin shine and my makeup made my green eyes sparkle like never before. The dress was too short for my length of 5"9 but I didn't care because it was my birthday. I reminded myself about this as I went to the pub to meet Liz. I smiled when I looked at the sign in front of the pub reading "Happy 21st Gwen!" On my way to the door I saw several bikes on the parking lot and realized that it was Thursday. As I walked into the bar everyone cheered and hooted for me.

"Drink up birthday girl!" Liz smiled and gave me a shot.

I took it and ordered a beer. Soon I was drinking drinks that people were buying for me and things started to go crazy. I was dancing with one of the bikers when Liz grabbed my arm and took me to the bathroom.

"What are you doing Gwen?"

"Having fun and you?"

"I watch you be all over some guy that feeds you with drinks."

"I feel alive and have a good time Liz!"

"No Gwen, I'm worried that he might be bad news."

"Ok I'll calm down."

We walked out of the bathroom and went to the bar. The man I had been dancing with came over with another drink.

"One more birthday girl?" He smiled. I looked at Liz who smiled back and I accepted the drink.

"Can we dance again?" I looked at Liz who stared at me and turned back to the man.

"I'd love that and thank you for the drink."

"I'll be waiting for you," he said and walked to the pool table. I sat sipping my favorite drink Rum and Coke. I glanced over to the pool table and he was looking at me. I finished drinking and talked to Liz.

"I am going to dance and I'll be back!" I was very shaky and everything seemed to move fast around me but I made it to the pool table.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked.

"I'm ready but I think I am too drunk." I answered.

"Lean on me and I will hold you." he replied and led me firmly to the dance floor. I placed one hand on his shoulder when my legs could not carry me.

"Whoa! I got you!" He held me up as we danced. I wanted to talk and ask his name but all I could do was to mumble.

"Lean on me and I will hold you."

That was the last thing I remember when I woke up in a dark room with tape around my wrist and ankles. I have been careless and foolish. A door creaked open and I closed my eyes when I heard footsteps coming towards me. Strong forceful hands grabbed my elbows to pull me up. I gasped with fear and wet my panties in terror.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty." The stranger from the bar whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes carefully to adjust to the light.

"Hello pretty woman!" He smiled.

"Where am I? What happened? Who are you?" I asked. A hard slap fell across my face.

"Be quiet and still or I will hit you." He answered. I screamed for help. A fist punched my stomach hard. I crumbled to the floor and begun to sob.

"You give me no choice." He replied and ripped duct tape from the roll.

"Oh my God! No! Please don't do it!" I shouted. The man pressed the tape against my mouth with his hands. He touched my breasts and I tried to move away from him only to get slapped again. When he unzipped his pants I panicked and moved around the floor like a fish out of water.

He climbed on top of me to push me down against the hard cold floor.

"Receive what you deserve whore." He said with a crooked grin. His hands grabbed the bottom of the black dress and tore it apart. I decided to fight for my life but he hit my head against the concrete floor and everything went black.

I woke with pain all over my body and my head pounded. I needed to escape and tried to get up but my hands were bound above my head. He had left me with only my black bra and soaked underwear. My body was bruised. The door opened and I knew it wasn't over yet.

"Are you ready for more?" He bent down and squeezed my breasts hard. I started to cry.

"If you cry I will hurt you." He threatened me and pulled out a knife to cut off the bra.

"Very nice." He whispered while massaging my breasts. My light pink nipples were erect by the tension and cold. He rolled my nipples between his fingers and pulled them hard when I sobbed. I felt his wet sucking mouth and playful tongue around my nipple while he nibbled it with his teeth. After treating both my nipples this way he put a hand inside my panties. I moved away the best I could but he bit my nipple and slapped me in the face. "Enjoy it I know I will." He said and I felt the coolness of the knife against my hip when he cut off the panties.

"NO! NO! NO!" I tried to scream through the tape. His finger probed my pussy slowly up and down. He added another finger and went deeper.

"Let's see how tight you are small one." He said and crammed 3 fingers inside me. I writhed in pain but he continued until my pussy got moist.

He laughed and pulled out his wet fingers to strip his shirt, shoes and pants in front of me. I could see and feel the massive bulge in his boxers pressing against my pussy. He had his hands, mouth and tongue all over my breasts and pussy. When I felt the knife blade against my skin I stopped screaming and crying.

"I'm removing your tape so you can give me a blowjob but if you are not silent or bite then I'll cut your throat!" He pulled down the boxers to reveal his huge cock and cut the tape to push it into my mouth.

"Suck it!" He commanded and held my head to force it up and down when I sucked him with my lips. I gagged as he shoved it more and more into my throat. He pulled the cock out of my mouth. I was panting and covered in sweat. When I gasped for air he moved into position between my legs.

"No! No! No! I don't want to! Please stop!" I begged but he pounded into me and filled my pussy with his cock. With every thrust I cried out in pain.

"You hurt me!" I whined but that triggered him to fuck me harder. He slapped me when I started to cry.

"Shut up!" He fucked me harder and harder.

"I don't like this." I plagued.

"I like variety." He answered and pulled out his cock to take it all the way into my ass. He fucked my ass and my pussy for what seemed to be an eternity. He slapped me and twisted my nipples and all I could do was scream in pain.

"I will fill you with cum." He said when I felt my pussy milking his cock. He pounded me harder until he breathed hard and his hands tightened around my throat to strangle me. I felt the hot jets of cum shooting into me before I passed out in the darkness.

He came back to rape and abuse me several times. I grew weaker and weaker from the lack of food and water.

I lay like a ball on the floor and wanted to die. When the door creaked open I scurried to the corner of the room.

"Small one you can't hide from your destiny!" He pulled my hair to take me out of the room into the dark night.

I kicked my captor in the crotch with both my feet when he raised me up. With weak and painful legs I managed to jump like a kangaroo into the forest. I could hear him coming closer.

"I'm going to kill you fucking whore!" He yelled and twigs snapped all around me. I sat in the thick bushes and held my breath. After a very long time I moved out from my shelter to stand up. I felt a blow across my spine and I crumpled to the ground.

"Stupid whore I waited you out." He laughed and kicked me violently in the side. When I screamed in pain he laughed harder.

He kicked me in the head and put me inside a little trunk.

He drove for a while and stopped the vehicle. When the trunk popped open the light came on. I could see my naked body covered with blood and bruises. I felt sick.

"You are small and tough." He gloated.

"I thought you were dead." He scooped my limp body out of the trunk and carried it a few feet until he just tossed me to the ground.

"Please..." A boot struck my mouth and I stopped. I closed my eyes and was prepared to die.

I heard a shovel clanging and he started to dig. Later his hands pulled me by my wrists.

"Still alive?" He asked as he held me over the hole I presumed to be my grave.

"I'm going see you pass away." He whispered and kissed me. With my last energy I made him bleed by biting his lip.

"Stupid little whore!" I got slapped and fell to the ground. I could feel the warmth of my blood trickle down my forehead and drip off my nose when he stomped on me. I was numb and I think he knew that because I didn't scream or cry. I felt the dirt falling on my face. He looked into my eyes.

"Goodbye!" The coward had to bury me alive. I looked at the moon knowing that soon nothing would matter. The dirt was almost covering my head I could barely see the man that had been dancing with me in the bar laughing and telling me how beautiful I was. Everything was in slow motion when I waited for the end. Suddenly the dirt stopped falling upon me. I heard him speaking.

"Don't I surrender!"

"This is not your lucky day." Somebody said with authority. There was a single gunshot and then a thumping sound. My body ached in pain as I felt two strong hands gently pulling me up from the hole and put a coat on me. I saw he had the most beautiful blue eyes. "I will keep you safe small one." I fainted in his arms.