Always Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shame on you for thinking we'd do something terrible to you and Cameron!" Sage shook the spoon at Leon.

"You just hit me with a spoon, I call that terrible!" Leon whined, rubbing the formed lump on his head.

Cameron didn't know what to do other than touch Leon's head to make sure it wasn't fractured. Leon winced at the touch.

"Now, that was hilarious," Andrew finished laughing. "But dear, you could give him a concussion."

He took the spoon from Sage and placed it on the coffee table a several feet in front of the couch.

"Now we need to clear the air." Andrew and Sage regained their composure.

Andrew continued, "We certainly have nothing against you boys for being the way you are. But I have a major problem." Leon and Cameron waited for him to finish.

"No way in hell are you kids doing what you were about to do in my house. Hell, Cameron, Leon isn't even allowed to have a girl in his room without permission—let alone a half-naked boy."

Cameron blushed at the reminder of Leon's dad catching them.

"Dad, we weren't doing...much."

"Oh, really?" Andrew stared at the hickey on his son's neck. "Didn't look like that to me."

"Maybe we should have the sex talk..." Sage told her husband. "Not the 'where babies come from' but the 'safe sex' talk."

"Oh god, Mom, NO." Leon groaned.

Cameron sat back on the couch just watching Leon's family interact. He thought it was fascinating how they had an air of playfulness but still kept boundaries.

"So when two people love each, they show each other in a certain way; and that's sex.—"

"MOM!"

"And it's completely understandable to have those urges, but you have to be safe and use—"

"OK, OK, I get it! We're sorry for what happen upstairs and we won't do it again!" Leon lifted himself from the couch.

'At least, not in your house.' Leon thought to himself.

"Good, because I think I've been traumatized, severely." Andrew sighed.

"Wait, are we not in trouble then?" Cameron finally spoke after a long time.

"Nope. Leon's grounded for not telling me sooner about you two, and then for what happened in the room. Two weeks. You're coming straight home after school and Cameron's not allowed in your room without permission." Andrew finalized much to Leon's despair.

"And besides, Cameron, shouldn't you tell your parents, too?" Sage asked.

"Uh...maybe later, when they get home." Cameron replied softly.

"When do they get back?"

"Usually around nine or ten. They've been busy lately."

"Then why don't you have dinner with us?" Sage smiled sympathetically at Cameron. Leon grabbed Cameron's hand for support and Cameron nodded.

****************************

After dinner, Leon walked Cameron back to his house around nine. Cameron's parents were still not home. Cameron was used to them not being there and preferred not to hear them fight.

"Your parents are really something."

"No kidding. It was so embarrassing for my dad to catch us. I'm sorry about that."

"It's alright," Cameron laughed. "They really made my day."

Leon leaned against the door of Cameron's house. "I hope they're not the only ones."

Cameron closed the distance between them. "Of course not."

Cameron placed his hands on Leon's chest and their lips touched. Leon pulled his body closer and wrapped his arms around Cameron's waist.

Cameron moved his hands up to Leon's hair. They didn't want to let go of each other, but Leon saw the porch light of his house flash—a signal from his dad.

"I think you should get home before I get you in more trouble." Cameron giggled.

"Aw, but I like it when you get me in trouble, it always leads to us making out." Leon nipped at Cameron's lips . "If my parents weren't home, I'd go upstairs with you." Leon whispered.

"But they are, so you should go home, bad boy." Cameron pushed Leon towards his house.

"Next time, I'll make sure you get to punish me." Leon tossed over his shoulder while walking back to his house.

Cameron watched Leon's perfect ass move up and down in his jeans. Cameron couldn't believe his day: rain and cold, John and him almost getting into a fight, and finally Leon becoming his boyfriend. Cameron suddenly thought about their relationship and the last thing he wanted was for it to end. He shook his head of the thoughts; Cameron loved Leon and he would do anything to keep their relationship in a good state. Cameron unlocked the door to his house and went to his room with new material for his erotic dreams.

***********************************

"Cameron, you're so sexy." Leon whispered in Cameron's ear.

Cameron moaned as Leon stuck his tongue in Cameron's belly button. His tongue left a wet trail as he went lower. Leon stroked Cameron's length and nuzzled the messy bush above it. The more Leon stroked, he added more pressure as his hand moved up. Cameron gripped the sheets below them harshly. He placed his hands in Leon's hair and pulled when he felt Leon engulf his hard pole.

Cameron felt the warm, moist environment surround himself. Leon licked the head of Cameron's penis and circled it a few times. He seemed to love torturing Cameron. Leon licked along the vein, feeling the texture along his tongue. Cameron could take no more of the sweet torture and looked into the eyes of his lover.

"Leon, I can't..."

***********************************

An alarm clock sounded and threw Cameron out of his dreams. He slammed his hand on the annoying object. He groaned into his pillow before lifting his head. The sun shone brightly into his room. Cameron got out of bed and searched for something to wear. After getting dressed, he went downstairs for breakfast.

"Mom? Dad?" Cameron called out.

"You're finally up." Cameron's mom, Carry, replied. She shuffled around the kitchen.

"Have you seen my keys?" Carry opened drawers, searching frantically. "I have a meeting to go to."

Cameron pointed to the drawer next to the sink. She found the keys and rushed to the door.

"Are you going to be home today, mother?" Cameron already knew the answer as the words came out of his mouth.

"I'm not sure. Your father is going to be home early I think, though. Why?" Carry stood by the door, putting on a jacket.

"I need to talk to you guys about something," Cameron wrung his hands. "It's really important."

"Is it about school?" Carry asked. Cameron shook his head.

"Then it can wait until later." Cameron's mom determined.

"It's not about school, but it is about my future. Please, Mother." Cameron pleaded . Carry sighed, "Alright. I'll be home at seven, so you better be thankful I have enough time to spend with my child."

"Yes, thank you, Mother." Cameron nodded as she left. He heard the car leave and released the breath he held.

Cameron sat alone at the kitchen table, thankful for the silence. His mother's short attitude did little to his happiness. Cameron realized when he got up that he had a boyfriend. Cameron laughed to himself when he recalled his dreams from last night. He really wished he slept more.

In such a good mood, he left his house with a smile. Cameron noticed that Leon's car wasn't in the driveway and frowned when he realized he wouldn't be able to go to school with Leon.

"Hello there, dear."

Cameron looked up and saw Sage walking out of Leon's house.

"Heading off to school?" Sage's face held a smile and it seemed like a natural mother look.

"Yup. I'm nervous and excited for some reason." Cameron put an arm over his stomach. It felt full of butterflies.

"Hm, I think I know why." Sage narrowed her eyes.

"Huh?"

"Well, Leon seemed excited too. I think he can't wait to show you off." Sage remembered her son's smile when he left, and she smiled softly to herself.

"To show me off?" Cameron wondered.

"That's what men typically do when they get a new girlfriend. Anyways, I have to head to work. There's going to be a boring meeting."

Sage got into her car. She waved to Cameron as she drove away. Cameron thought of Leon walking with him in school and pictured them holding hands. He started to walk to school, smiling even more. He was sure that his face would hurt at the end of the day.

"Wait, did she say girlfriend?" Cameron said aloud, finally registering Sage's words.

"Geez, first Kat and now Leon's mom pictures me as girly. How embarrassing." Cameron hit his head with his hand.

After walking about twenty minutes, Cameron finally arrived at school. When Cameron walked to the front of the school, Alex ran up to him.

"Is it true Cameron?" Alex asked suddenly.

"It's too early for me to answer questions. My cluelessness goes to the teachers." Cameron chuckled and kept walking inside the school.

Alex walked beside him. "I'm serious, Cameron."

"Ok, so what are you talking about Alex?" They got to their lockers and Cameron began to unlock his.

"I heard that you and Leon are a...couple." Alex said softly.

"Really? Where did you hear that?"

Cameron didn't know if he was ready to have a relationship out with one of the popular guys at school. As much as he would love to have their feelings out in the open, the backlash from others might not be so good. Cameron was also worried that people would treat Leon differently; and that would be the last thing he wanted.

"Alex, where did you hear that from?" Cameron repeated.

"Leon told his friends when they asked him about a hickey." Alex unconsciously touched his neck.

"And others overheard their conversation. You know words spread quickly here."

"Are you sure Leon said it himself?" Cameron asked. Alex nodded.

"Let's go. I know he's sitting at the stage as usual."

"Shouldn't we wait for the others, for extra support?"

"I don't think they want to see me yell at my boyfriend for not telling me he was going to say something."

"So it is true." Alex clapped excitedly. "But you're not really mad, are you? He seemed really happy to tell people, from what I heard."

"I just want him to let me know when he does these things. Oh man, I can just imagine Max and Kat when they hear about this."

"Hear about what?" Cameron and Alex turned when they heard a soft voice.

"Hey, Kim!" Cameron hugged his dark haired friend. Alex waved and hugged Kim, as well.

Max was right in saying Kim could be a model. Her feathered black hair naturally came over her right shoulder and a fringe partially covered one of her eyes. Her hazel eyes stood out and were the first thing people noticed about her. Kim's usual style included Goth or casual. She could pretty much wear anything and the guys would flock to her.

Kim used to hang out with Jenny and even dyed her hair blonde. When she realized they acted rude to others 'not worth their time' and talked behind their backs, Kim ditched them in a heartbeat. Since sophomore year started, she went back to her usual style and met Cameron, Max, and Alex through Kat.

"So what's going on?" Kim asked.

"Cameron has a boyfriend. And he's pretty hot." Alex told Kim.

"No way," Kim looked at Cameron. "It couldn't possibly be Leon, could it?" Kim raised an eyebrow at Cameron and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh my dear Buddha, that is so hot!" Kim squealed. If anyone knew the real Kim, they would know she loved yaoi and any saucy scene between men.

"Kim, please put a stop to your active imagination. And Alex, stop laughing!" Cameron pointed at them.

"I wanna laugh at Cameron, too. That's what I live for." Cameron rolled his eyes when he heard Max's voice. Max and Kat walked up.

Max slung an arm around Alex's shoulder and gave Alex a questioning look. Alex whispered to Max as if he were telling him a secret—with his hand covering his mouth. Max looked shock and started to laugh.

"Are you serious?" Alex nodded at Max's question.

"Why would anybody want Cameron?" Max sarcastically said. Cameron glared at his so-called 'friend'.

"What? What's going on?" Kat asked.

Kim filled her in on the details of Cameron's new relationship. Kat's mouth opened in shock.

"Cameron!" Kat grinned. "That's fantastic! Does that mean you guys did more than just talk yesterday?"

Everyone suddenly talked at once to Cameron. He felt overwhelmed with his friends' questions and comments. If this was his friends finding out the news, then how would the other people in school react?

"Ok, guys, that's enough." Max silenced the group. "I think we're gonna give him a heart attack."

Everyone turned their heads to Cameron and saw the stress written all over his face. The group mumbled apologies.

"Thanks." Cameron mumbled, as well. He trapped himself in his own head; questions, once again, made him uneasy.

"Shouldn't you be bouncing off the walls with excitement, Cameron?" Max walked in front of Cameron, taking his arm off Alex.

"I don't know," Cameron answered. "What about everyone else?"

"Don't worry about everyone else. Relationships end because people worry what others think. If you're happy, then that's all that matters." Max lifted Cameron head with a finger.

"Ugh, how come you always say the most meaningful things?" Cameron smiled. He knew he could count on Max for a lot of things, even if they argue.

"Because he's perfect. I figured out that he's amazing from all the girls that talk about him." Leon suddenly stood next to Alex. Before he realized it, Alex flinched in fear.

"Sorry, Alex. I didn't mean to scare you." Leon apologized and placed a hand on Alex's shoulder.

"I-it's all right. I know I could be jumpy, sometimes." Alex moved his eyes down and blushed.

Max grabbed Alex and moved away from Leon. Alex became used to Max's possessive and overprotective nature. Cameron, Kat and Kim were used to Max acting that way, too. Leon felt like he stepped on a land mine.

"Sorry, didn't realize I did something wrong." Leon looked confused.

Cameron moved next to Leon, "Don't worry about it. It's a long story."

Cameron glanced at Max whispering to Alex. He figured Alex wasn't comfortable enough to let Leon know, so he changed the subject.

"So, what's this I hear about people talking about the hot guy in school having a new boyfriend?" Cameron narrowed his eyes.

"Huh?" Leon feigned ignorance. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

"Everyone else in school does." Kat chimed in. Kim threw her a look and grabbed her arm.

"We're heading to the bathroom. Let's go, Katherine."

"Aw, you used my full name. Does that mean I'm in trouble?" Kat pouted. Kim nodded her head as they walked away.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, Alex." Max finished whispering to Alex. "It's bad enough that you're skin and bones, but you don't have to look anorexic."

"I'm not that skinny," Alex touched his stomach and lifted his head to Max. "See? There's fat somewhere." Alex poked his stomach repeatedly.

"Alright, come on before you poke yourself to death. See you guys later." Max pulled Alex by the wrist. Alex waved to Cameron and Leon.

Cameron waved, smiling at their antics.

"Well, Leon?" Cameron crossed his arms.

"Well, you see, what happened is my friends saw this giant hickey under my ear," Leon pointed to his neck, "and they kept pestering me about it, so I told them."

"And what did they say?"

"I don't think they cared. I mean, they had that 'oh my god' face, but that was about it. They're not prejudice, if that's what you're wondering."

"Good. I don't want people treating you differently because of me." Cameron stared at the ground.

"Because of you?" Leon questioned. "Last time I checked, I agreed to be your boyfriend and made out with you. Don't act like this is some kind of crime."

"I know. Max already told me about thinking like that." Cameron seen an odd expression cross Leon's face, but didn't know what it meant.

"Besides, shouldn't you be happy that you're going out with me?"

Leon wrapped his arms around Cameron's waist. Cameron couldn't resist Leon coming on to him. He leaned forward on the rock hard body, wanting to kiss Leon.

"It's true..."

Leon looked passed Cameron with irritation at the sound of someone's voice. John stood behind Cameron—with a disgusted look on his face. Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Leon, man, you can't be serious about this." John ignored and pushed Cameron against the lockers.

"About what?" Leon's face wore an exhausted expression. John was the last person he wanted to see, let alone talk to him about his business.

"That," John shoved a hand towards Cameron, "Please tell me the rumors are fake, that you're not really with him, or gay."

"First of all, if I hear you call him 'that' again, we're going to have an issue. Second, my business has nothing to do with you, but if you must know, yes, he's my boyfriend. And third," Leon stepped toward John, "Touch him again like that, and I'll break a finger."

Cameron couldn't believe Leon could be so intimidating and scary. He imagined Leon's father when he saw Leon standing next to John.

"But how could you let him trick you? You let him turn you gay!" John yelled.

"Oh my god, I'm talking to a monkey," Leon whispered to himself. "Like I said, we have nothing to do with you. Goodbye."

Leon grabbed Cameron's hand and felt like he couldn't get away from John fast enough. Cameron saw the look of anger on John's face. He knew they didn't hear the last of him.

They walked to another hallway that was sparse of other people. Leon let go of Cameron's hand and seethed with anger.

"Motherfucker!" Leon punched the nearest locker, leaving a small dent. "Son of a bitch!"

The noise made Cameron jump in surprise. Cameron's eyes widened at the act and he didn't know what to do or where to look. Leon's anger scared him, but proved Leon was not a person to mess with.

Cameron took a few steps back, furthering the distance between them. Leon was still stuck in his anger until he saw the fear in Cameron's eyes.

"Shit." Leon muttered. "I'm sorry, Cam. I didn't mean to frighten you."

Leon turned his head away from Cameron; he despised his own actions, especially the fact that he showed Cameron such a side of himself.

"It's okay," Cameron placed a hand in Leon's arm, "You're the one I'm worried about."

Cameron's voice sounded so small. Leon cursed himself for making Cameron act in such a way. The bell alarmed them that it was time for class.

"Is your hand ok?" Cameron grabbed Leon's hand and saw the bruised knuckles.

Leon pulled his hand away, "Don't worry about it. I'm alright. Let's go to class."

Leon went to walk away, but Cameron pulled him back. Cameron stood on his tip-toes and grabbed Leon's shoulders to kiss him. As soon as their lips touched, Leon's anger melted away. Cameron grabbed his hand again and softly massaged the battered hand.

"You excited to hear about history?" Cameron whispered to Leon.

Leon laughed at the sudden change of mood.

"Oh, definitely. I also want to know what made you all spacey yesterday in class, and why you were drooling."

"No, no, no. I'm never telling you about that." Cameron immediately moved away from Leon.

"Oh, come on. It sounds like a very interesting story."

"No, it doesn't."

They argued all the way to class. Cameron was happy to see Leon acting like his normal self. The way John acted scared Cameron. It was almost as if he didn't want to believe that guys like Leon could be gay. Cameron feared the rest of the day and what else may lay in wait for their new relationship.

What was obvious though was the fact that Leon would readily defend their relationship. Cameron's heart and mind held uneasiness. He hoped that his life would become simple soon.

12