Always Faithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent didn't say any more, but he noticed that Janice seemed to dance a little more closely to him. He wondered if Gloria's antics had had the effect of making Janice think along the same lines. After a few more moments of thought he asked, "Well, would you like me to put my little scene in motion? The band is going to take a break now, and it's a natural time for me to say that I'm leaving. I'm in room 512 if you'd like to come up and continue our conversation for a while."

Janice sounded nervous as she replied, "I guess that would be okay. I definitely don't want any of the others to realize I'm doing that, so if one of them doesn't react as you expect, I'll call you in your room to cancel." She gave a nervous laugh before continuing, "I may be calling you anyway, if I chicken out."

As he walked back to the table Brent smiled at her and quietly said, "I think you'll find out I'm right about their reaction."

The whole party was back at the table since the band had left for their break. Brent quickly told everyone at the table that he was leaving, and thanked them for their hospitality. He took out one of his business cards and handed it to Janice, telling her to look him up in Pittsburgh if she was ever there. In less than two minutes he was gone.

++++++++++

About 20 minutes later Brett heard a light tapping on his door. He had left it propped open a few inches with a rolled up towel, and a couple of seconds after the tapping the door opened and Janice stepped into his room. She appeared nervous, and stood there by the door for a few moments before saying, "I can't believe I'm actually here." She looked down at the towel that was still holding the door open a few inches and continued, "I... I guess I should move this so the door can close and keep anyone I know from walking by and hearing my voice."

She reopened the door a few more inches and then used her toe to drag the towel out of the way. When she pushed the door closed, a loud click signaled that the latch had engaged. She seemed to get startled by the sound, and quickly looked back at the door before turning and slowly walking over to join Brent.

Brent had stood up from one of the two comfortable looking armchairs that were part of the furniture in the lounge area of his suite. He'd removed his jacket and tie, and had a pleasant smile on his face as he welcomed Janice to his room. A king sized bed dominated half of the room.

An iPod attached to a small set of speakers playing music similar to what the two of them had enjoyed in the bar earlier was sitting on a chest of drawers by the bed. The mini music center dispensed a good quality of sound considering its small size.

The room showed the normal evidence of a salesman on the road. A briefcase and a leather case marked 'Product Information' stood near the closet, which had a couple of suits and a garment bag hanging from the rod. A closed laptop computer was resting on the table beside the two armchairs.

"So, Janice, can I offer you a drink? I have a small bottle of premixed Piña Colada that goes down very nicely when it's added to a glass full of ice."

Janice had slowly made her way into the room, past the bed which she glanced at, and finally took the offered seat across the table from where Brent had been sitting. "I love Piña Colada, just don't make it too big of a drink, okay?"

While he poured two drinks over ice, Brent asked, "I take it that no one expressed any suspicion about you leaving after me."

Janice laughed before saying, "You had my friends pegged perfectly. About a minute after you left Dana and Arlene announced that they were going to accompany their two guys to a bar down the street. It has a very popular local band, and they said the music would be more to their tastes.

Gloria made a comment that it was too bad you had left so early. She said that the fellow she had been dancing with had a friend, if I was interested. I don't know if it was the look on her face, or the way she said it, but it was easy to see she was implying something more than just a few dances could be involved."

After taking the offered drink from Brent, and having a small sip to sample it, she continued, "This taste great! I'll have to take it very slowly with this, as I've already had a couple of drinks, and two is usually my absolute limit."

"You just sip at it slowly, Janice, and I don't think it's going to bother you. I'm certainly not trying to get you drunk." Brant proposed a small toast to their absent spouses, a toast that was agreeably seconded by Janice.

Janice seemed to get excited as she said, "Mmmm, I almost forgot to tell you. You are right about Gloria. When I left the table I went out in the lobby for no more than two minutes, and then I went back into the bar. Her young friend was already there at the table with her, and the two of them were whispering back and forth to each other like long-lost lovers."

Janice laughed and continued, "I really can't believe that she would act like that. Back at home she is the picture of propriety, and seems to dote on her husband. God, if he could see her now. I just wonder how much she's going to want me to cover up for her."

The two of them had a couple of good laughs at the expense of Gloria and her young escort. The two of them were in agreement that she was exhibiting all the signs of a cougar on the prowl for a young guy. For the next few minutes their conversation drifted slowly towards the topic of the music they had heard that evening in the bar, and that they continued to listen to from Brent's small stereo system.

He explained how he had created the play list on the iPod from his CD collection at home augmented by selected purchases from iTunes. Janice in turn asked a number of questions on how she could create a similar system for herself.

At this point in their conversation the sound system began playing Sinatra standards and Brent quickly asked, "How about we dance to a few of these songs? I really enjoyed dancing with you in the bar, and I don't see any reason we couldn't continue here."

Within seconds Janice had agreed, and the two of them slipped off their shoes as they would have made it difficult to dance on the carpeted floor. As they came together, their former style was repeated, and they held each other closely: not in the style of Gloria and her young partner, but comfortably close so that both were well aware of the other's body and its features.

The second Sinatra tune was especially slow, and the two of them were barely moving as they danced in the small area between the bed and their armchairs. It wasn't long before Brent released Janice's left hand and moved his own to her left shoulder. His right hand was already just above the swell of her buttocks, and his move now allowed him to use his two arms to pull Janice even more closely to him. At first Janice stiffened in reaction to his move, but by the end of the song she had performed a similar maneuver by putting both of her arms around his neck and was cooperating with him by pulling him closer.

Brent's head was over Janice's right shoulder, and it was easy for him to turn it slightly so that he could begin to lightly kiss and nibble at her neck. Almost immediately Janice tried to pull him even closer and let out a quiet moan. A few seconds later she said, "I shouldn't let you do that. I enjoy it too much." She giggled and said, "You're starting to get around my defenses."

Brent moved up a bit to her ear, and continued with the nibbling and the kisses before quietly saying, "I hope you weren't saying 'Stop'. I think I enjoy this as much as you do." He continued with his actions and while he did so he moved his right hand down to the swell of her left buttock and caressed it several times before he used it to pull her hips even closer to him and hard into his erection. When she didn't react he brought his left hand around to gently squeeze her breast. At this point she did react, although it took a couple of seconds before she moved her hand down to take his hand back onto her shoulder.

Other than that, she did nothing to discourage him and they continued to slowly dance to the music. About three minutes later he once again moved his hand to her breast where he easily located her hard nipple. When he gave it a squeeze her only reactions were to try to pull him even closer, and to moan gently into his ear. He continued his gentle squeezing for almost a minute before removing his hand. This time he moved it up to his own shoulder where he grasped her right hand, and gently moved it down and between them. He moved back slightly so that he could place her hand on his rampant erection. After squeezing her fingers against himself, he released her hand. When she left it in place and gently continued squeezing him, he moved his hand back up to her breast.

They continued their mutual fondling throughout the next song until Janice said, "We shouldn't be doing this. We should quit now."

"If you would like me to let you go, just say the words. I think we're both enjoying ourselves, at least I know I am." He was waiting for Janice to push away from him, but that didn't happen. Instead he could feel her working his zipper down, and within seconds her hand had found its way inside his underwear and she was stroking him without the interference of his clothing.

With that unspoken decision having been made, he moved his hand up to her blouse and began undoing the buttons on the front of it. With them all unfastened, the front closure on her bra was his next target. In seconds both of his hands were cupping a breast. For the next couple of minutes they continued to fondle each other while they danced.

When the tune finally ended Brent said, "I'd like us to get these clothes out of the way. It's not too late to stop, though, so I will understand if you would rather leave now. If you stay I'm going to want to make love to you on that bed." He had moved back so that he could look into her eyes as he said this. She had continued to stroke him as he spoke, even though he had removed his hands from her breasts.

For several long moments they looked into each other's eyes until Janice slowly removed her hand from Brent's underwear. He was expecting her to take him up on his offer to stop what they were doing, but after a few seconds she moved both of her hands to his belt and began to open it. In seconds his belt was undone, and almost immediately the button at the top of his suit pants was released from its buttonhole. With the last obstacle removed, Janice commenced pushing down his suit pants and underwear.

About the time that his pants hit the floor, Brent began removing Janice's blouse and bra. He quickly tossed them on one of the two chairs and turned his attention to the button and zipper of her skirt. While he was doing that she was removing his shirt, and neither of them stopped disrobing the other until they were both naked. The process did not take very long at all.

"You have a beautiful body, Janice, and I'm so happy that you have decided to share it with me." He pulled her close and the two of them began to trace over each other's bodies with their hands. They were sharing a lengthy kiss during the time they conducted their enjoyable exploration.

Janice finally broke their kiss and said, "You don't seem to have an ounce of fat on your body, Brent." She ran her hand over the front of his chest and added, "Now I can appreciate what six pack abs are all about. It's too bad I'll never be able to describe your wonderful physique to anyone."

She reached down and took hold of his cock before kneeling down in front of him and telling him, "You have to be at least an inch longer than either of my husbands. I was a little unsure about this, but now I'm looking forward to enjoying you." She leaned forward and took the end of his manhood into her mouth. She seemed to be savoring it, and after perhaps 15 seconds she released him and stood up again.

They began to kiss again and resumed their explorations of each other's bodies. Janice seemed to concentrate on the firm muscles of his chest and abs with one hand, while the other explored his erect penis and balls. Brent was conducting another inspection of her breasts with one hand while the other explored her neatly trimmed pussy. He had used the abundant moisture he found there to lubricate his middle finger and was now using it to make gentle circles around her clit. She seemed to approve.

This time Brent broke their kiss and said, "I want to make love with you, now. Do you have a favorite position that you would like to try?" As he was saying this he reached into the top drawer of the chest of drawers beside the bed and removed a condom.

Janice took the condom from his hand, and quickly tore open the packaging. "I want to put that on you. It's not often that I am given a choice, but if you're serious, I would like to be on top, especially with you being longer than I'm used to." She knelt and rolled the condom onto his erection before standing and stepping back from him.

Brent quickly pulled back the covers on the bed and lay down in the middle of it, his erection standing straight up from his groin. Once he was in position Janice quickly moved over him, held his erection firmly, and then slowly slid her body down to envelop it.

Brent's staying power was exceptional, and they pleasured each other through two climaxes for Janice before Brent joined her for her third. The position Janice had chosen was one of his favorites as well, as it allowed him to have unfettered access to her breasts. She seemed to enjoy his pulling and twisting of her nipples, and several times she ordered him to 'pull on them harder' or 'squeeze them harder'.

When her third climax had finally ended, Janice lay down on top of him, his erection still inside of her. After several minutes during which nothing was said, and both of them tried to get their breathing under control, Janice rolled off of him. The condom was starting to get loose, and she carefully slid it off and then dropped it in the wastebasket beside the bed.

"God, that was wonderful. I can't believe I did this, but it was an experience I won't soon forget. I've rarely comes three times in a row like that. Only my first husband was ever able to make that happen for me." She reached over and held his softened penis in her hand before asking, "Do you think you'd be able to do that again, if I give you some help?"

Brent quickly replied, "I'm sure I can, with a little help." He chuckled and continued, "I'm sure all it will take is the right kind of help."

Janice immediately took him into her mouth, and they were both happy to see that in less than five minutes his erection had been restored to its former glory. Janice grinned at him and said, "I've done my part. If you think you can last like the last time, or maybe even longer now, we could try a few other positions. You can choose, this time." She had been stroking him with her hand as she spoke, and now she giggled as she waited for his reply.

Brent smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind trying doggie style, and I've always liked good old missionary position." He quickly grabbed another condom.

As they reposition themselves on the bed Janice asked, "What is that scar on the side of your ribs? It looks pretty jagged, like something tore it there."

Brent gave her an odd look before replying, "I had an accident a while back. Some... jagged metal caught me there. The... doctor who stitched me up wasn't too worried about how the scar would look." His answer seemed to satisfy Janice as she quickly got on her hands and knees and looked back at him expectantly.

They maintained the position for a lengthy time, taking Janice through two more orgasms before they switched to missionary position. She was able to enjoy three more before Brent joined her on the last one. This time it was his turn to lie upon her while they caught their breath. He maintained the connection for quite some time, until his shrunken manhood popped out of her, leaving the condom behind. He quickly removed it from her and added it to the trash can.

When he finally rolled over to lie beside her Janice quickly got onto her knees and took him in her mouth. Brent looked down at her and said, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I think that was it for me. Even your marvelous oral skills can't help me now."

Janice continued her task for a few more seconds before letting him pop from her mouth. She replied, "I know that, and besides I have to get back to my room. I don't want Gloria or one of the other girls to get back to their room before I do. They could end up phoning me to brag about their evening. I could see Gloria doing that. I just wanted to clean you up before I leave. You've given me an amazing night, one that I won't be able to even tell anyone about."

She got down from the bed and began replacing her clothing. Brent joined her and after slipping on his underwear, he said, "You keep my card. If you ever get to Pittsburgh I wouldn't mind seeing you again."

Janice seemed startled by his statement, and said, "You can forget about that. This was a one-time-only thing. I'll have some great memories, but that's all they're going to be; just memories." She reached into her purse and removed his business card. "I won't need this, so keep it for one of your customers." She smiled at him before stepping forward to put her arms around him.

As they broke the kiss Brent answered her with, "I understand. I must say I enjoyed the experience." He walked with her to the door, and before she stepped into the hallway he checked both directions for other guests. With the hallway being clear he held the door open for her. "Have a good life, Janice."

"You too, Brent." Janice began walk down the hallway purposefully, without a backwards glance.

Her room was in the same section of hallway as Brent's, and once he saw her disappear into her room, he closed his door and went immediately into the bathroom and had a shower. When that was finished, and he had been able to dry himself off, he walked back into his room naked. He went directly to the chest of drawers, opened the bottom one and withdrew a fresh pair of underwear.

After that he completely redressed himself before retrieving his cell phone from his briefcase. Before using the phone he poured himself a full glass of the Piña Colada and took a long swallow of it. When that was done, he opened his cell phone and pressed a speed dial number.

"Hi, it's me....Yes....I'm leaving shortly for the airport, and I'll be home by nine o'clock in the morning..... I love you, too."

++++++++++++++

A little over two months passed. It was just after 10 a.m. on a Saturday when Janice Knox walked out of the stairway door into the parking garage below her apartment building. She was dressed very casually, in a pale green tracksuit. Over the past two months there had been changes to her appearance.

Her face looked a little thinner, and there were dark circles visible under her eyes. It had become common for her to go out without makeup to hide the ravages of the last two months. Some of her friends were worried about her, concerned by her lack of enthusiasm for life.

As she reached her car, the sound of several vehicle doors closing could be heard. The sounds came from an older Ford SUV that was parked in the row behind the one containing her car. She had just opened her car door when she sensed a presence beside her and turned. She was about to scream when she realized that the face was known to her.

"Brent... is that you?" Janice was trying to shield herself behind the driver's door while she fumbled in her purse for her cell phone. Just as her question was about to be answered she realized that there were three other men standing behind her car.