Always Faithful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

They lay panting, still coupled. Laura recovered first; she sang to her boss, "Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday to Greg - Happy Birthday to You." Greg smiled and kissed her lightly. "I hope you liked your gift, I did; I got the hard fuck I wanted." Greg kissed her again, still breathing hard and speechless. "Let's shower and dress and go to dinner."

By the time Dan fixed his second drink, Laura and Greg were well into their dinner. Dan's assumption was correct; his faithful wife was now un, as in unfaithful. He was sure they made a spectacular sight, dressed to the nines with a glow of sexual satisfaction. They would look like a couple in love, possibly celebrating an anniversary or a birthday. It was a birthday, of course, the gentleman's birthday, but the couple were not really a couple. They were not supposed to be a couple. Laura and Dan were the couple, but tonight Laura was with Greg. There is that phrase, the one Laura used Friday telling him what happened; she said she was with Greg.

A little after ten, when Dan was ready for his third and last drink, Laura was behind the wheel approaching Greg's house. Dan of course didn't know, wouldn't know their schedule. Laura could be home in an hour or so, would she be like a teenager trying to beat daddy's midnight curfew? No, somehow Dan didn't expect that. If she fucked Greg before dinner, Dan was convinced by now that she had, she must have; she wouldn't be home before midnight unless Greg was a poor sex partner, a shabby fuck. No, Laura has better instincts than that, Dan was sure. He must be a sex icon as Dan pictured him.

They fucked once before dinner, how many times would they screw when they got home? Two more times maybe, that would be three in one day, in one night. Laura and I rarely do three, maybe once a year and on a Saturday with all day and all of Sunday to recover. Today is Monday, they have to work tomorrow. Laura wouldn't spend the night, would she? Did she take an extra change of clothes? She has plenty of panties, that's for sure.

What if they decided to try four times? Could Greg be that much of a super stud? Laura told me, she told me this morning she would come home and kiss me. She said she would kiss me with cum on her breath, guaranteed. The confusion in his brain, abetted by three stiff vodka tonics, drove Dan to bed before the witching hour curfew. His sleep was not deep and restful, far from it. Dan dreamed of Laura and Greg engaged in sexual acrobatics all night long.

Greg was also in bed, resting with Dan's wife. Far from confused, his being was satisfied, and he had no interest in sleeping. He and Laura lay together in the afterglow of a tender love making session. As much as Greg enjoyed their first almost violent sex, their before everything else first ever fuck, he had been looking forward to making sweet love with this beautiful woman. The experience went far beyond expectation. Laura responded enthusiastically to every touch. Greg had spent much time using feather light touches around Laura's enflamed pussy. He used similar feather light strokes all over each breast.

Their tender love making ended with the same orgasmic twisting and coupling of arms and legs. Their bodies came together in every way. They finished coupled as one, inside and out. Laura hummed a nonsense tune into his side. Greg felt her lips move with her hum, her breath raised bumps on his flesh. He kissed her forehead and then Laura's lips. They shared lover's kisses and conversation.

Laura expressed her satisfaction,"I loved that, I loved the way you made love to me. I love having sex with you, fucking you."

"Mmmm, I feel the same, honored, honored and pleased and happy."

"I'm glad too, glad I am with you. I mean, my first time with another man should be good and it was very good, better than I could have dreamed."

"Thank you sweet lovely lady, being with you was really good, you are really special."

Greg and Laura exchanged everything, kisses, endearments, feelings, touches. Laura took Greg's cock in hand to bring growth and life. She kissed it and sucked gently, Greg's cock grew, getting ready for more Laura. "I wish we could stay like this forever, at least through the night."

"You know I can't do that, Dan will have enough trouble with this much; he would never accept spending the night. I don't know if I would accept spending the night."

"You don't look like you are in a hurry to leave."

"I'm not; I may not be ready when I decide I must, but I will have to go home. You know that."

"I know, I know that you must, can we at least . . .?"

"Don't even ask that question, today is your birthday, accept that. Today has been a gift, not the beginning of an affair." Greg kissed his lover lightly. "It's your birthday still, how do you want me?"

Greg smiled, "I want all of you; I am the kid who wants all of the presents, all of the toys."

"Ring my bells while you ride your new bicycle lover, just take me."

Greg ran his hand down Laura's side to her hip. He reached behind, "Here too, can I have this toy to play with?"

"That is not my favorite thing, but it is your birthday. Go get the champagne, I will need a glass or two before you start playing back there."

Sure enough, after two glasses, Laura felt ready. "Okay big boy, let's get that glove on and see what happens. You're only forty once. Start slow, I'll let you know when to speed up."

Greg took his time, was as gentle as he could be. He could hardly believe Laura would go this far, he expected a mild turn down at least. "You are incredible, darling."

"Watch out with that darling stuff; give me a little more." Greg took his time, after a few minutes he was fully inside. He used several slow strokes and then one a bit firmer. Laura gasped, but Greg's cock was well planted. "Stroke in me, baby - that's it - good - a little more - I can take it – more – harder – now!"

Greg began using deep firm thrusts, changing pace, quick strokes followed by hard thrusts he held deep in her. Laura began to moan. She wanted him to work her tits, "Milk me, get milk, lover; get milk for me." Greg used her tits as hand holds, each thrust of hips was matched by a strong squeezing pull at Laura's breasts. She began chanting, "Fuck - ass – fuck – ass – fuck – ass," until she reached her peak. "Oh god, I love it, make me cum Greg, make me cum. Please, anything, anything lover, just make me cum."

Greg's hands flew to Laura's clit and squeezed her hard. His hips thrust forward with strength driving Laura into the mattress. He roared out, "Cum like a slut with my cock up your ass. Cum now!" Laura was with him, she howled with pleasure and they stayed as they were, exhausted, but joined. Finally, Greg tried to rise; he had slipped out and needed to ditch the condom. Laura stopped him, she told him she wanted her prize, she put the full condom in her empty champagne flute for safekeeping and then sucked Greg's cock clean.

"You said anything, do I really get anything?"

"That was in the heat of passion with your dick making my ass feel sooo good. You can have anything on your birthday night, my lover. What time is it?"

"Quarter till one. If you can't spend the night, how long?"

"Can you get it up again, if I give you some help?"

"I'm damned sure going to try."

"My glass is occupied, hand me the bottle." Laura drank champagne from the neck; it bubbled and spilled down her chest.

"What are you going to do with that thing?"

Laura blushed, "Be nasty."

"How?"

"I told Dan the next time I kissed him I would have your cum on my breath, in my mouth. I want to have a fresh supply."

"You are nasty, you bitch. I love it."

"I think I will suck your cum out of the rubber at the door, then go in and wake him up."

"If you won't pose on my desk, and you won't say yes to another date, can I bring a full rubber to work for you some morning?"

"No damn you, I don't want a rubber from some other woman's cunt even if it does have your juice in it. You shit!"

"No, no, no baby, that's not what I meant. I could fill one just for you, by hand. I'll bring one every morning to start your day off right."

"You're silly," Laura drank more champagne and began getting Greg ready.

"You had your wish, now I want mine to remember tonight."

"Anything for you, darling."

"If you make my pussy sing the same way you make my titties sing, I'll forgive the darling. If you really make my pussy sing, sing so good I almost can't stand to wear panties to work tomorrow, you can call me darling whenever we are alone." Laura whispered in Greg's ear causing a smile and a yeah.

Laura lay on her back, legs spread wide to a vee. Greg crawled between and went to work. "Get ready for the music."

"Wait Greg, indulge me; pull your drapes and open the window. When I sing, I want an audience." Greg did as she asked and returned to Laura. He started with pinching, pinching her lips and pulling them apart. Laura's clit was erect from the evening's stimulation, soon it had teeth marks. Laura called out encouragement, "Yes, lover, bite me harder, you are doing a darling's work, kiss me there, bite my clit, make the music."

"I'm going to bite your lips until your cunt swells shut, then I am going to fuck it open with my cock."

"Ohhhhhhhh, do it love, do it for me. Bite me hard."

Greg bit a line down each lip. He pinched the tender flesh up; he sucked flesh in and used his teeth. Each pass of his mouth brought harder bites. Greg could feel her flesh swelling in his mouth. Laura's screaming cries got louder as Greg bit harder into her flesh. "Singing baby, singing." Greg squeezed both lips together; he opened wide and bit hard. He began grinding his teeth, rolling her tender cunt lips against each other. "Oh owe it hurts! It hurts so good, yes darling, yes, yes, yes." Greg heard the darling, she had given that much. He wanted her whisper, he wanted that whisper and he would have it. Greg rolled her swollen lips back, exposed her most tender spot; she has shown you what she wants, go for it Greg, go hard for it.

Greg bit hard at the base of Laura's clit. He sunk his teeth as deep as he dared. Laura screamed. Greg chewed his way out to the tip. Bite harder, deeper, he commanded his jaws. Laura sat half upright, her hips drove into him. Laura managed to get a word out, "Again!" Greg bit again at her base, bit circles all around her clit this time. Laura's screams turned soundless, only air came out, facial contortions. She was all but paralyzed.

Greg hurried into missionary position, spread the swollen lips and thrust hard into her cunt. Laura engulfed him, wrapped his body in her arms and legs. Her hips thrashed. Laura's lips assaulted his; they bit all over each other's face. Finally Greg got the whispered words. "I love you Greg, I love this, I love the way you fuck me; I love you." The whisper had turned into a screaming torrent and the torrent pulled his fourth orgasm out of his body and into hers.

They lay together breathing hard for a long time. Laura finally spoke, "No more, I can't take any more. No more tonight." Greg didn't want to stop, but couldn't go much further himself. He reached for Laura's hand and just held it lightly. "I need to dress and go home."

"You did say the words, didn't you?"

"Yes, but not tonight, ask me tomorrow, late tomorrow."

Laura dressed and Greg reminded her to take the champagne glass with Dan's surprise. "There are still two bottles of champagne in the fridge, take them with you. Share them with Dan, he deserves them and more."

"Put your robe on and walk me to my car."

Laura checked her watch standing under her porch light. Two-forty, oh shit, Dan will be wondering, worried; I have a lot to tell. She set the two champagne bottles down, removed the condom from the glass and drained it. The taste was a bit stale but it was still Greg. Dan will get his kiss. She tried the door knob, unlocked and porch light on. Dan loves me and he trusts me; he knew I would come home to him.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers