Always Faithful Ch. 03.1

Story Info
Beginnings of an affair – First Dates.
10.1k words
4.24
32.8k
19

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. This is the third post, another five percent, of a much longer story. I intend to submit successive parts frequently. Part Three is lengthy, about 35 or 40 Literotica pages, so I will break the posts into more manageable size. While the length of the story is Novella sized, I have always thought of Always Faithful as a natural Loving Wives story.


THREE – BEGINNINGS OF AN AFFAIR – 3-1 FIRST DATES

After Laura modeled all the new dresses Dan bought they retired for the night. Bed wasn't a play pen tonight, they cuddled and slept. Bare skin molded male to female as though trying to forget and make up for two weeks estrangement. They made love in the morning with bright sun filtering through draped windows. A new day dawned for Dan, Laura and their marriage.

Spring weather was cooperating on a beautiful Sunday, winter was gone and the day promised warmth. Laura suggested breakfast on their patio. She donned her new pink nightgown set and with Dan in PJ's they ate a relaxed breakfast in the sun. "Is there any more of the champagne chilled, I think today is a champagne day in every way?"

Dan went for a bottle and as he poured said, "We are getting decadent, best be careful about drinking before noon. I guess having champagne at the first patio breakfast of the year can be excused.

"Dan, I am glad two weeks ago is behind us." Laura didn't think she needed detail in her remark, both understood. This might be a case of the less said the better. Still, there were details she and Dan needed to talk through. An awful lot was still in the air, even though Dan had sort of agreed that Laura could continue, even expand, her affair with her boss. Dan agreed with his wife's observation; he was as aware as she that further talking things through would be necessary. "I am glad we've cleared some things between us, Laura, but I don't think either of us has signed up for a smooth ride, no bumps."

"I really had a good time with you yesterday. I don't mean just the dresses, beautiful as they are; I loved the shopping part of yesterday. I loved sharing the day with you. We need to do more of that, share time with each other."

"Yes, we do need that, we need to talk, really talk, about things."

"There is no better time than today to start, let's get away from the house, go to the park by the river. We can walk and talk and enjoy the beautiful day."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

An hour and a half later, fancy dresses and tuxedos were far from their minds as the couple strolled along a trail by the river. "I know you said as much with actions, buying the red cummerbund was the final gesture, but let's talk openly. Are you telling me that my affair with Greg was okay, or are you telling me that it is okay for me to continue being with Greg at times?"

Dan waited to frame his response carefully. "I don't want to push you into being with Greg again, more than you have." He paused again. "When you continued, after that Monday, had sex with Greg in the office, you were telling both of us you wanted to be with him more than once."

"Maybe, Dan, maybe I was sending a signal, but if a signal to you, why did I keep it from you? I didn't rush right home and tell you, remember? For god sakes, I got under his desk, wearing only my bra and panties and sucked Greg. He sat in his chair and I gave him a blow job, not just once, three times."

"You said twice."

"Huh?"

"You told me you gave him two BJs after Monday."

"I guess I forgot one Baby, I am sorry about that. I sucked him three times; Ionly fucked him once in the office."

"Anywhere else, blow jobs or fucks?"

"No, just in the office, three and one, that's all."

"We are get . . . ."

"We got . . . ."

"distracted! – tangent!" Both laughed, they knew number and place were extraneous to their conversation. "Did you really do the ultimate boss and secretary thing?"

Laura had to blush, "Yep!"

"That's such a work place myth thing, everyone laughs about it, but I don't know of anyone who has really had that happen, no one at all. When my wife does her boss for his birthday, she goes all the way."

His last words earned Dan a hug and kiss from his wife. "Okay, I guess I do want to continue my affair, my affair with Greg."

"There are still things to talk about, talking about you and Greg."

"Yes, still a lot to talk about." Walking and talking, both agreed on the basic outline, Laura would be in charge of how her relationship with Greg developed. She made clear to Dan that she would not seek his approval often. Dan could object to any action, but he would not have automatic veto. "If I have to get your approval, Baby, it would kill the romance for me."

They walked and talked; Laura found some flat stones and asked Dan to skip them across the water. Laura made clear to Dan that she wanted to keep some parts of her affair private; she thought the privacy would be a way to keep a mild tension in their marriage. "I want some tension, Dan, I don't want to do a wife sharing thing; I want the tension of an affair. Not too much tension though, not more than we can safely handle."

"Oh!"

"I'm not going to tell you every time either." Dan heard his wife tell him that she wouldn't always tell him. He assumed that was for the tension. Laura explained her thinking a little different. "An affair should have mystery. Romance needs mystery. I don't intend telling Greg everything either. That is why I insist, I am not always going to tell you when I am with Greg, when we have a date."

Laura made the point that Dan would often know even if she didn't say anything. "If I wear that red dress you just bought in the evening you'll know I am not going grocery shopping, right?" Both laughed heartily at the thought. "Well, I won't be wearing it going out looking for another guy either." She was very reassuring about one aspect of their marriage; Laura wasn't looking for something Dan was holding back in their relationship.

"I want to keep you guessing every once in a while, wondering if I am out on a date with Greg, or just out. That's for both of us, I am a married lady and I am going to be dating another man. Those dates will mean more than sex, not just go fuck Greg; you know that don't you?"

"Fucking is your primary thing, whether you admit it or not, it is important to you. If you say fucking Greg isn't important, you're not being honest"

Dan's point stopped Laura in her tracks; she couldn't take her husband lightly on this. There was a bench nearby; she sat down and looked inside herself for a full five minutes. Dan just waited; he knew he got to her with his words. "Okay, damn you, okay. You are right, I want the romance and excitement, but I really like the way Greg fucked me. From the first time, I liked it. The first time was the rough time, and that was great. The second was the love making time and that was great too."

"I liked the times in the office, even that first Friday before I gave up my body. I really liked it crazy, being under his desk in bra and panties sucking his cock in the office."

"Was what you felt, the danger of doing it in the office, or the nastiness of being under his desk like that?"

"I'm sure both, Dan, one time we didn't even lock the door. When he fucked me in the office I had him put my panties in my mouth to keep me quiet. One time, we both had a cum as his phone rang."

"You slut girl, my woman is an absolute slut for her boss." Dan's words earned a big kiss.

"So you are right, sex with Greg is important to me, I can't get that kind of sex with you because we know each other too well. I get it with Greg because we don't know each other sexually."

"Not yet!"

"Yeah, not yet, do you mean something more?"

"What will happen when you and Greg learn more about each other? Let's assume you have an affair with him for a good while, a year or more. He will learn more about you sexually, get used to you, and you will get to the same place with Greg. Here is my real question, what then? Do you slow down, break off the affair, or find someone new?"

"Jeez Baby, you can ask hard questions, you're right of course, you're right to think ahead. I damned sure haven't thought about those things."

"I have one more question that you haven't thought about and almost surely can't answer."

"What's that?"

"Would you cheat on Greg after you got comfortable, want to try someone else on the sly, or even up front as you did with me?"

"You're right, I don't know the answer to that one Baby; do you think I should?"

"Know the answer?"

"Cheat on Greg."

Both Dan and Laura roared with laughter at her response. They headed for the car and home. Dan wanted to make one more point, about their marriage. "I see a keep fresh aspect to your affair with Greg. For you I mean, but I think also for us. Being with Greg should add vitality to your outlook."

"You are probably right. You do see people and things more clearly than most men." Laura suggested Chinese take-out so they could continue their discussion on the patio. She wanted to go over what they talked about and expand their discussion.

As they ate Chinese, Laura said she wanted to go over what they talked about by the river but focus more on them and their marriage. Laura did most of the talking; she wanted this time to make clear to Dan what she wanted from her affair. Dan's role would be to answer her questions and accept her words and decisions.

"I will tell you when I am going out with Greg, but not always. I want you to know, and to think about us being together, just like you did that Monday on Greg's birthday."

"Because you want to tease me, challenge me, test me, is that why you want me to always know?" Dan deliberately misinterpreted Laura; he was pushing for reassurance. "No, and I didn't say always, I said not always. Part will be tease, test, and challenge; I want that for you and for us as couple." A pause, "I want to keep our excitement level high. Ours, Laura and Dan's excitement about Laura's affair with Greg, I want us to feel excited. I do like that simple phrase, with Greg, I notice you using it too. When you use it, when you say she is with Greg when we talk, you don't always sound as positive as I feel. That's good. That is part of your tension, and part of my romance."

"I know that the romance is a big thing for you, maybe the biggest."

"Romance is a biggie for me", Laura agreed, "and this is, will be, my affair, not yours, not yours and mine and Greg's."

"Uh, okay, I think. I think I understand you."

"Greg isn't getting a free ride either; I plan to be just as quixotic with him. I don't want to be just a piece of ass. I will not be the secretary he is fucking this week, this month. If I even think that is in his mind, you have a full time wife again Baby. You won't have to share any part of me with Greg if he just wants a piece of Laura's tail."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is Greg more than a fat dick, a fat dick between the legs of a guy who will do things I don't to your body?"

Dan's question caused Laura to pause; her immediate response was yes, but then maybe the answer is no. Laura said, "I want to think that one through, give me a minute." Laura used her chopsticks to eat her food, then continued. "Dan, I said this before, you ask the damnedest questions; you ask questions that are so simple. Those simple questions you ask make me look all the way through me."

"Romance, I said I want romance with Greg, I want romance. The outward side of romance is dressing in those pretty dresses, being out in public with a handsome well dressed man. Having others see me and my man as an attractive couple. I want that with Greg, but I could have all of that and maybe more with you. You are the one who just broke the bank buying those six really pretty new dresses. You bought them for me to wear to be romantic with Greg. You would look as good on my arm, and I on yours, as any man in the world, including Greg."

"Greg is a good physical lover, he has a nice dick. His cock is just a little bit thicker than yours, and that thicker feels really good, but not that much better than your cock. Greg may use his cock a bit different than you, but it isn't really better, just different. He uses it a bit different because he is new to me. That said, you are a damned good lover, husband, damned good."

"I am grateful for that vote of confidence; I hope that isn't the public praise vote before the manager gets fired."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

Dan had to explain the baseball ethos.

"No Baby, you never get fired from my team. You are too good, we have too much together. I want to keep you forever. I also want Greg. I want the dating, the public appearances, all of those trappings right along with you. And I want his big dick and the way he fucks me. Maybe this is what it boils down to Dan, Greg and I have really fiery sex when we fuck and when we make love. I like that fiery sex; I want to keep having fiery sex with Greg."

Laura continued about her desires from her affair. "The next question for us, and we haven't talked about this one at all, is how often? I am not sure how often I will want him, probably more than you."

"Yeah, I am sure, more than me. More than I will want you to be away from me and with Greg."

"I think you might be happy with special occasions, every couple of months, at most, once a month; am I right?"

"I think I can live with once a month", Dan agreed.

"I don't think once a month will be enough for me. I want more. Not as often, as intense, as two weeks ago. I don't want the newness to wear off. Maybe I will want Greg every couple of weeks, maybe even once a week."

A furrow creased Dan's face but he said, "I might even live with a schedule like that, I will try."

"The idea of a schedule is what I don't want; I may want Greg every day for a week. Several days in a row of rough furious sex so I feel it for a while, even show it. What I'm saying tonight, out here on our patio eating Chinese takeout is, I want you to live with that. Live with what I want."

"Just like that?"

"Yes, and there is another related thing I want you to live with. This one may be even harder for you to accept."

"What will be harder?"

"I told you Greg wanted me to spend the night that Monday; what's going to happen the first time I do? There will be times that I want to spend the night, I hope you know that."

"I don't know, I'm not sure, do you have to? Laura, not coming home might be too much for me to deal with, at least at first."

"Dan, let's be clear; there will be times I spend the night with Greg. There may be times I spend more than one night with Greg, be with him for the weekend."

"Laura, I don't know."

"There will be times Dan; I think there must be times for my romance with Greg." Laura knew she was pushing her husband hard by her actions. She had to be hard, but walk a fine line. Even more than she wanted her romantic affair with Greg, she wanted her marriage with Dan as a permanent anchor. "These last questions, sex with Greg when I want it, if I tell you, and whether I'll be home, are things you and I have to deal with together, as a married couple. I am sure you would like to start slow."

"Laura, I think starting slow is best, maybe necessary, for me at least."

"I figured you would say that. I'll tell you what, I don't intend to do anything with Greg out of the office for a couple of weeks. I want him to get used to what I want too. When we do have a date, I just might test you all the way the first time."

"Please Laura."

"I said just might, not I will. Trust me on this Dan; trust me to take both you and I into consideration. I'll be judging you over the next few weeks. I'll make my decisions based on how you react. Will you trust me to make the decisions, to do those things, spend the night?"

"I believe you are as committed to us, to our marriage and future as I am. I have to trust you."

"It's getting a bit chilly out here tonight, ready to go in?" Laura went to change, she returned to the den in her new pink night gown. "I'm in such a good mood that with one more drink I just might invite the nearest man to my bed. That would be you", she said, pointing with her leg.

Her pointed leg exposed a pretty pink slit, but Dan didn't need visual stimulation. "I'll accept that invitation."

"You can make love to me tender and sweet, or you can fuck my brains out. Dealers choice."

"I may do both."

In their bed, Dan played Laura's body as a sexual instrument. His fingers played across his wife's throat; everywhere Dan's fingers traced, his lips followed. Pink circles of areola became a magnet for his attention. Laura's nipples called out to be pinched and tweaked, but they received only gentle strokes and kisses. Dan reached his wife's mound with his sensual wandering across her body. He wondered as he kissed and sucked, if tonight might be the last time he wouldn't have to wonder. Would Greg be here first; the next time I kiss Laura here will I also be kissing part of Greg?

Torment wracked his brain and energized his actions. Dan repeatedly stabbed at Laura's slit with his tongue. He drove his face onward, as deep as he could plow her pussy furrow. The sudden change of pace stoked Laura's excitement, she thrust forward to meet her husband's urgency. Suddenly Dan was upon her, his cock inside where it belonged. Laura knew how to draw the best for them; she squeezed within as if to strangle this wonderful cock with her love and her body. Their loving tonight began with tenderness and light stimulation. Now it was elevated to high passion, and Laura travelled that high plateau with her Baby to their mutual orgasm.

Descent from the heights was slow, as slow as their climb together; it was just as enjoyable. Laura kissed Dan's lips that had given her such pleasure. "Thank you Baby, you were great. You can eat me like that anytime. Your mouth really got both of us going tonight."

"You tasted sweet, so fresh and sexy sweet. I figure I better enjoy you fresh like this whenever I can."

"Are you afraid I won't be as fresh next time if I have been with Greg?"

"Knowing you won't be pushed me, drove me into eating your cunt even deeper."

"I don't know whether to be fresh and let you think I may not be, or the other way around."

"You slut wench, you would, you'd do both."

"Maybe." They continued cuddling, needing to share their love and bodies. "Let me ask a question Baby, since we .are talking about me as less than fresh and pure. You had your cock in a pool of Greg's cum in my pussy that night, you knew he was still there inside me, how did it make you feel? How did I feel? How did you feel?"

"Hot, hot and wet! You were burning up inside, slick with Greg's cum but on fire. That was the physical part, you felt hot and wet and very slippery. Truthfully, it was heaven. Knowing how you got that slick and wet got me even hotter-than-hard hot. Some of what I felt was the waiting, the build up. Much was the pure physical sensation. There was probably some male competitive stuff thrown in. I needed to reclaim my territory."

"You are welcome to reclaim your territory every time. You can mark your territory like an animal, as long as you understand your mate may cross the marked line from time to time."

"I guess I better start marking." Just as Laura offered, this time Dan took her body roughly. He used his strength to mark his territory. Laura was bruised and sore after her second orgasm and Dan had tooth and nail gouges on his body. They slept with contented smiles side by side until dawn.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers