Always Faithful Ch. 03.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Greg complimented her dress; he remembered it from the photographs. Laura was wearing gold tonight; it had a low scooped neckline. When Laura had posed for the picture Greg enjoyed so much, she hiked the skirt high to expose her leg to the waist. Laura bent forward touching Greg's hand as she accepted his compliment. Her added show of cleavage was not accidental. Greg whistled softly.

Another romantic notion came into Laura's head; her mind played the traditional bride's rhyme: Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, and Something blue. Laura's face, her whole body, glowed as the romantic notion tripped through her mind. Greg noticed her glow as a flush above her breasts and asked. "Young girl fancy" was Laura's reply.

The something old was her wedding ring set; Dan had given them in love nine years ago. There was a lot of new tonight. The gold dress Dan picked for my date with Greg, dates plural, many to come. The sexy underwear she made Greg buy yesterday with promise of wearing tonight. Mostly, Laura's relationship status with the two men in her life was totally new beginning tonight.

What was borrowed? Laura contemplated; mostly time was what was borrowed, time away from her marriage with Dan. Nothing felt blue about tonight, nothing would, unless . . . . What about blue in the context of blue movies? I will star with Greg tonight, but nobody is going to be making movies. Laura's smile turned into a chuckle.

"Out with it woman, tell me what is behind those eyes of yours that makes you so happy?" Laura told Greg her thoughts, working backward through the borrowed and blue. Her musings made up dinner conversation. They had great fun with the blue movie idea. Greg promised to buy a digital video camera before their next date.

Greg did want to discuss borrowed time; Laura was a bit surprised at his sensitivity to her primary partner and his needs. She thought Greg was more solicitous toward Dan than she was. Greg also added his own view of borrowing time and not wanting to let it go. "You've told me that you can be demanding; I just want you to know that I can too. If I commit to you as my primary relationship, I need to get my full share of your time and devotion." Greg could express his view of reality in difficult terms as well as Dan.

Laura looked at her lover, but was quiet for a moment. "I need more time to think through what you just said, time and devotion is a juggling act, and I intend to get good at juggling.

Dan scouted all around the kitchen for dinner, his scouting turned up nothing. The refrigerator yielded no appetizing leftovers. He found no quick fix food he wanted. A magnet held a pizza ad to the fridge. "I would like a medium pepperoni with mushrooms please. Yes, anchovies too." Dan drove to get the pizza, driving took him away from the house. What the hell, I may as well get a six pack to go with the pizza.

Pizza, beer, ESPN, and a big plus, Dan had no wife to bitch about the baseball game. Why the hell did I order anchovies, I don't like them. They are way too salty for my diet. I wish Laura was here; maybe she would watch the game with me. We could even talk about clothes and shopping, just to have her here. No, she would somehow bring up something about her and Greg. She was probably having dinner and talking with Greg right now. I'll bet they aren't talking about fashion styles.

Greg was the one having fun talking with Laura about clothes. His primary concern for women's fashions had always been ease of removal. Laura's notion of dramatic presentation was somewhat new to him. Laura began making a point about color selection when she saw Greg give a small wave to someone across the room, "Who are you waving at?"

"You said you wanted to be outed, Jacobs and his wife are having dinner here also. Tonight must be the old goat's anniversary or some such."

"Oh well, it had to happen. I love you Greg, I really do love you."

"Do you want a ring?"

"You picked out some very sexy things for me to wear; a dinner ring might be nice some day." Laura wanted to steer their conversation back on track.

Greg took Laura's left hand lightly; he touched her rings. "I don't want to replace these; I don't think you want that either. Would you wear a piece of jewelry, a piece given as a token?" Laura tried to be flip. Greg's finger sealed her lips. She kissed him.

"Take me to the dance floor; walk me right past the Jacobs' table."

"Our next dance better be without these clothes. Take me to your bed; you know what to do when we get there." Three dances at the dinner club were followed by two in Greg's den. Laura's gold dress covered the back of a love seat during the last dance. Now the dress hung next to Greg's suit. Her lover very slowly removed all her remaining clothes. "You are the orchestra conductor tonight, my love. Play my body any way you choose. My only desire is to wake in your arms in the morning and kiss you."

Greg knew he had choices, how should I make love to this beautiful woman in my bed tonight? I could be soft or hard; I could be fast or slow. Or I can do everything. Greg played Laura from soft purrs when he placed light kisses and strokes to screams for more and harder when he bit and pinched.

Laura almost lost her mind when her lover seesawed three fingers on each of his hands into her pussy. Her feelings peaked at Greg's first probe and seemed to climb forever. Orgasm was upon her, she begged for release, and then there was nothing, no sensation at all. Greg was blowing a gentle breeze across her abdomen. His tongue licked at her navel. There was a hand at her knee using the lightest possible touch. Everywhere Laura had nerve endings, Greg's light touch seemed to find.

No sailplane could have a smoother glide than Laura was feeling until, "AAARRRGGGHH. Damn lover, bite my clit again, just like that. Yes, oh more please!" Greg slowed again. A cat was licking milk at her pussy; that must be what I feel. Greg raked his fingernails in a monotonous up and down motion. This time Laura didn't descend the hill of excitement. She seemed to stay just short of the peak forever. Time lost all meaning; Laura knew only stimulating tremors spread from her clitoris through her entire body.

Laura could feel bed movement, her lover shifted position and a battering ram was in her cunt. Even Greg could not keep light pressure on his lover's clit while driving his cock forcefully into her. He squeezed as hard as his fingers could squeeze. Greg kept his lover on top of orgasm hill as long as his control lasted. Finally he joined Laura in orgasm, filled her with his seed, and then both collapsed into each other.

Rest and sexual recuperation proceeded with leisure tonight. Soft time together was an unplanned luxury attendant to sleeping over. Laura knew Greg loved nursing softly at her breasts; she wanted her time of suckling contentment. Mostly they were lovers, side-by-side sharing skin touch and kisses. Eventually, Laura wanted more. "Let me ride you this time."

Laura rode her stud Greg at a leisurely pace. Leisurely did not mean always slow and steady, however. She was jockey in a steeplechase, and she had her prize stallion as mount. Measured strides were followed by bursts of speed and then vigorous jumps with thudding drops. Their course had many such jumps; each required a sprint to approach with rider holding tightly to her mount. Each sprint to the jump led to airy heights. Each jump to a new height, followed by sudden drop, made powerful thigh muscles clutch jockey and stud. The finish line came in sight; with a last burst of speed they crossed. Once more they rested.

"I like spending the night with you."

"You like? I love having you with me all night."

"I know."

"Why, what is your special pleasure about spending the night, beyond more time with your masterful lover?"

"We don't have to rush. We don't have to have sex three or four times fast to get enough of each other. We have time to enjoy what we just shared."

Greg kissed her for his enjoyment. "Yeah, that is nice isn't it, pleasant and nice."

"I get to sleep with you tonight; I will sleep wrapped in your arms. I don't have to dress and go somewhere. I can still my desire for more with sleep, knowing we can have sex in the morning when we wake."

"Yes, and that sounds like a luxury I haven't ever had with you. Sex in the morning with Laura sounds a lot better than coffee alone."

"Mmmmm." They held each other tightly.

Greg brought up their discovery as lovers. "Does the Jacobs seeing us together bother you, do you think it will be a problem."

"No, just the opposite. Now I want everyone to know my boss is also my lover. I have decided I will not hide my feelings for you. My husband knows; I want everyone to know."

"It may be a problem in the office, darling."

"I hope it won't become one for you, as for me, I don't care. I am the lucky lady with the perfect lover. I'm trying not to mention Dan tonight, not even think of him, but I have both. Dan is a perfect husband and Greg is a perfect lover."

Laura decided to wear the sexy red nightgown she and Greg picked out together to sleep this night. Somehow the idea of wearing a sexy nightie in her lover's bed seemed romantic. Her red sleep dress capped a romantic evening of anticipation of the raw sex they just shared. Before their goodnight kiss Laura told her lover she wouldn't object if he felt sexy in the middle of the night.

Saturday brought more sex play. Three times, they alternated leading roles, each tried to learn new ways to give pleasure to their partner. Finally toward late afternoon it was Greg who suggested an ending. "I hate to say this darling, but I think it may be time to take my date home." Laura accepted with some disconsolation. "If I had borrowed Dan as a golf partner, I might think of sending flowers to you as a gift. Should I send Dan a box of golf balls?"

"Okay, I'll get dressed. I know when the party is over."

Laura pulled Greg back to continue their kiss as he brought her home. "I want my neighbors to see us, to know I am not kissing Dan." Both used their hands more during their last kiss. Laura made sure Greg had a handful of her breast as she opened the door. Dan was waiting for them in the entrance. "I return Laura safe and sound, Dan. Thank you."

"Hi honey, I'm home." Laura kissed her lover's lips one last time and went to her husband.

Saturday evening, Laura wore the same nightgown and peignoir she wore with Greg Friday. "I thought my color was pink and you bought red for Greg?"

"I decided to bring it home; I wanted you to have me in sexy red too; you deserve it Baby." Dan stroked the red nylon and his wife's sexy body. "Thank you Baby, you were right, so right about my date."

"What do you mean, right to spend the night?"

"Spending the night, of course, but more right that you had to know about me spending the night this time."

"Oh, tell me more, tell me why."

"If my date with Greg was to tantalize you, tease and torment you, you would have been an intrusion. I would have thought about you while I was with Greg. That wouldn't be fair."

"Wouldn't be fair to who?"

"To all three of us, but truthfully to Greg and I."

"I'm glad my insistence was fair to Greg."

"I'm not trying to do a put down Baby, but maybe it isn't the best compliment either."

"No it isn't. Get the rest of your shady compliments out of the way now." Laura heard Dan's discontent. She felt no need to console her husband.

"If you want to take out your aggression toward Greg, fuck my cunt now. Greg is still in there waiting. I bought him home. I didn't think for a moment about you, not a moment, but I brought Greg home in my pussy. If you want to out fuck Greg, stick your cock in me and fuck right into him." Dan did fuck into his wife. "Oh yes, Baby, good, so good, fuck your cock into Greg. Fuck yourself right in with your wife and her lover."

Laura's goading took Dan to his peak. She wanted to twist her husband just a little more. "That's it Baby, yes, this is almost exactly the way Greg fucked me the last time. Give me a little more, faster, go just a little deeper." Dan became frantic with his pounding. "Just a little more, Baby, just a little bit more, just like Greg did me." Dan screamed and released his emotions inside his wife.

"You're good, Baby, really good."

"Yeah! Good!" Laura couldn't resist one last needle. "You're good, but Greg is just a little bit thicker in cock and a lot newer in me." His wife's last jab broke him; Dan cried in her arms.

"Do you call him Baby too; when you are excited in sex do you call him Baby?"

"Darling, Baby is only for you; I call Greg darling." Laura held her husband until her needle wounds healed.

"Now I am going to love you exactly the way I fucked Greg our second time last night. It was wonderful; I was on top and in full control. I want to give my beloved husband the same thing I gave my lover. I'll never keep anything hidden from you Baby." Laura knew she was lying, but she climbed on top and rode Dan's horse like a pro.

Another spring Sunday found husband and wife sharing a late breakfast on the patio. Laura spent almost two hours telling Dan all about her date with Greg. She spared no details, but there was no hint of the cruel streak she showed Dan last night. Dan was the one who wanted to drink this Sunday. He made his standard vodka tonic, not champagne today. He didn't offer anything to his wife.

They talked all day as the chores needed to run a household were checked off. At conclusion Laura promised her husband a long period of faithful recovery. "I think I should not have dates with Greg for a few weeks, maybe a month or so. Would that be okay with you Baby?" Dan readily agreed. Laura didn't think daily kisses in the office and having her fun under Greg's desk counted as far as faithfulness was concerned. That was just girl fun. "I don't plan another overnight date with Greg until he comes up with a red dress and tux event." Those were her last words this Sunday.

> > > - - < < <

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers