Always Faithful Ch. 03.2

Story Info
Beginnings of an affair - Opportunities taken and given.
14.6k words
4.14
27.4k
12

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: Always Faithful is a work of fiction; there is no clothing manufacturer known as Business Lady. This is the fourth post in a series of Laura's affair with her boss, Greg, and her relationship with her husband, Dan. In the prior post, Laura has just returned from spending the night with Greg and declaring her intention to stay home for a while.

THREE – BEGINNINGS OF AN AFFAIR – 3-2 OPPORTUNITIES TAKEN AND GIVEN

"Greg needs me." Dan expected those words; he knew he would desperately need Laura being without her for almost three weeks. Dan was not at all surprised that Greg needed his lover. Dan didn't doubt that his wife needed to be with Greg. He knew Laura hadn't been deceitful when she said not for a month. When she set the target, not until Greg asked her to wear the red dress, she expressed her honest intent.

Wasn't there an old maxim about the road to hell being paved with good intentions? Dan also knew that Laura was a sexual woman getting accustomed to having a husband and a lover. Office kisses would never satisfy his wife. Even the office blow jobs, Dan was still amused by her under the desk BJs, wouldn't be enough long enough. Laura was honest and faithful in her own way; at least she was trying to be honest and faithful.

Laura would not let Greg's needs pass by unmet. She would go to him and fuck him, even more troubling, Laura would most likely spend a night with him soon. Dan had expected this moment, anticipated his wife coming home from work and saying these very words. The words still hurt. Knowing they would come didn't soften his pain. Dan knew of no way, neither trick nor reasoning, to keep the pain away from his being. Knowing and accepting that your loving wife also loves another man does not vanquish pain.

Pain was evident on his face, to Laura it was obvious, as Dan asked, "Have you, or are you going to tell me when?"

"I haven't, we talked about his need for me today at lunch, but I haven't gone with him yet. I haven't fucked Greg."

"Why are telling me now, why not just be with Greg and not tell me? That's what you've been doing under his desk." Dan laughed as he talked about Laura's indiscretions at work. Laura heard a laugh devoid of humor.

She could evade the truth, deny possibly. Laura shunned that route; it made no sense to lie about her affair. "I'm telling you now that I am going to respond to Greg's need. I don't know when, but soon. Greg's needs are my needs too."

"Are you talking about a red dress date, or just going to his bed?"

"I hope both, soon, but specifically going to his bed as you put it so subtly."

"Did you and Greg set a date at lunch?"

"No, just soon, I will be with Greg soon."

"I know you still crawl under his desk at work some days; I guess that's how you get cum breath."

"Yes, not every day, and not always under Greg's desk, but I do suck him off. I do him once a week, more often than that."

"I know, I can taste him when we kiss, sometimes strongly."

"When he shoots deep in my throat, I can barely taste him. It goes straight down. I'm sure the really strong times are when I suck him off at the end of the day, he is fresher in me then."

"Yeah, I get a fresh honey I'm home kiss then." Dan spoke with an edge that Laura ignored.

"You get the same kiss every day; when I kiss you coming home it is with the love and caring I feel for you and you alone, husband." To make her point, Dan got a passionate kiss full of tongue and warmth. Laura's very sexy kiss brought on his response. "Does my kiss feel different when you can taste Greg in my mouth? Do you begin to get hard when I kiss you after Greg, I haven't noticed? I will try to pay closer attention to you; I need to work on that anyway."

Dan didn't want to answer the question, but he had no choice. "You taste different; you have his taste when you've sucked his cock. You don't always have cum breath. You could use mouthwash."

"I know, I could but I don't."

"You don't just to keep his taste on you, or to pass it on to me?" Again Laura heard annoyance.

"Both!" Laura teased her husband. "What about my second question; how do you react, your feelings and emotions? Do you get hard when you taste him?"

"Sometimes excited, yes I do begin to get aroused at your blatant sexuality. Sometimes not at all, just the opposite, I get pissed off."

"You never let me know, you are always ardent when I kiss you."

"I always get off on kissing you, always. You are the one who has been more passionate lately, Laura."

"Since I have been with Greg", Laura asked?

"Yes, I haven't had a perfunctory good to be home kiss since then."

"You should hope that I continue seeing Greg then. You get some benefits, don't you?"

"You are amazing, you see with your tonsils. You are telling me I get the benefits when you suck Greg's fat dick."

"Dan, I didn't mean it that way."

"Just pack a bag and go to Greg for a few days, go fuck him until his needs are met. When both of you have finished taking care of your needs you can come back to your husband."

"Dan, I am not going to pack a bag and go move in with Greg tonight; I live here with you. I will go fuck him soon though."

Two days later, Laura followed Greg home after work. She parked her car beside his and her body beside his as well. Her body found places under, on top and alongside Greg's body. Their lovemaking was frantic; both needed to make up for time apart. Office oral sex was great, but not nearly as need filling as raw, full body contact. Their first sex used no finesse, no seduction, nothing coy. Laura and Greg clutched each other and forced their loins together. Each drove as powerfully at their partner as possible. This sex was about filling need with passion. Neither lover lasted long.

"Thanks, I needed that."

Greg's cliché made Laura smile, "No more than I darling, I need you too." Kiss and touch time took the place of raw passion. Laura's parade of kisses stopped at the nipple over her lover's heart. "I'm ready for more, roll over on your stomach and let me get you ready." Following her lead, Greg finally was in the position Laura wanted. He was on his stomach, with legs spread, and she was kneeling in between.

Greg felt her touch every place between his knees and his waist. Laura's touch alternated from a strong massage grip to a feather stroke along his thighs. His hair stood up as bristle. A fingertip travelled down the crease of his ass. Greg moaned with stimulation. He felt Laura's kisses all over each cheek; her kisses were followed by bites. She is trying to get me to rise, Greg thought. He tried to roll over. Laura held him face down. Her hair lay over the small of his back.

Laura began kissing her way to her target. She used her hands on his ball sack and Greg spread wider to give room. Laura kissed along her trail until her lips found Greg's spot. Greg experienced something he never dreamed of, his love was kissing him right there. Greg felt the sexual heat of her kiss as though her lips were touching his lips. He moaned loudly. "Laura darling, don't stop, kiss me that way forever. Kiss me right there forever, right on my hole." When he felt her tongue try to French him, Greg tried his best to kiss her back in return.

Laura thrilled at the sensations this kiss brought out. She thrilled at her lover's reaction to her creative devotion. Laura knew this sexual kink would be only for her lover. She had never kissed Dan in this place and in this way. She swore to herself she never would. Laura was in a totally private moment with Greg. Her hands slid forward.Oh my God he is bigger and fatter than ever, I want this cock now."You're ready darling, I want your cock. Fuck me now."

Suddenly their positions were reversed. Now Laura was on her back with her knees over her head touching the bed behind her shoulders. Greg's cock felt fat and hard in her hands, and now felt even fatter and harder in her cunt. He was a ram above her; Greg fucked hard with his hips ramming cock through her pussy lips. He kissed hard at her mouth. Laura tried to speak through his kisses; she wanted to urge him on. Her words were a smothered mumble. Greg didn't need them.

Laura knew the feeling of getting fucked. She was getting fucked and she loved every second of their sex this way. Greg satisfied her need for hard, sweaty sex. Laura knew Greg would last longer this second time. She used her back to punch up to meet his banging thrusts. Her middle finger went where her lips had been and had an easier entry. If this fuck goes on forever until I die, I will die happy underneath my lover, she thought. There is nothing more in the universe but this, Greg and I together. That universe ended with a lover's version of the big bang. The couple exploded together.

The aftermath of their big bang wasn't stars and planets. They held hands and panted. Greg finally was able to speak. "Never, darling, never like this, I have never had a woman kiss me there, and I have never had sex as intense and perfect. I don't ever want anything better than us, what we just shared."

Laura glanced at the clock beside his bed. "Not bad darling, twice in one hour and neither one could be called just a quickie. Hold me and let's rest a few minutes."

Twenty minutes of light kisses and love talk would have to be enough tonight. "I need to get dressed and go home; I don't want to be terribly late tonight."

"I would rather you be terribly late tonight, any night."

"I know, but I can't do that just any night; I am a married woman after all." They both chuckled. "Do you remember telling me you wanted me to have a token of you?"

"Of course, are you ready to accept my ring?"

"Not a ring, but I would wear an anklet, an ankle bracelet."

"We could do that. Dan get's the top half and your ring finger; Greg gets the bottom half of you and your ankle."

"No silly, but remember the ankle is connected to the leg bone, and you know where the leg bones meet."

"Yeah, I like where they meet. Do you want to help pick one out?"

"No, you get whatever you want me to wear for you. You can put it on me when we have our next dress up date."

"Deal, it will be ours, together."

"Kiss me, I need to go. If I show up on your doorstep tomorrow will you fuck my brains out again?"

"Absolutely!"

Laura walked through her front door as the sun set. She kissed Dan with the intensity and passion that had become their norm. Dan had champagne chilled in the den; he anticipated her arrival. "Is this the last bottle?"

"No, we still have three bottles," Dan replied. "Why, are you in a champagne mood tonight?"

"Just curious, I like this champagne; we seem to have been drinking more lately."

"You have been drinking more because it is the brand Greg drinks; you know that is why I bought this case, a peace offering."

"Were you offering a piece of Laura to Greg, or a piece of Greg to Laura? Don't answer, please. That was just a bad joke."

"I trust you two had fun tonight, I couldn't taste him."

"You didn't kiss me in the right place; if you kiss me there I am sure you will taste Greg."

"But the answer to your question is yes. We had a good time together; it was short but sweet, intense. We fucked twice with a lot of passion and then I came home to you."

"I'm glad you did, I sort of expected you would." Dan kissed his wife, lightly at first and then a second kiss with greater feeling.

"I told you the other day, we needed each other. We fucked hard and fast with need. I fucked Greg the same way I would fuck you if you were gone for a two week business trip. Our sex was just as delicious, maybe even more so."

"How so more than with me?"

"The sex I have with Greg has a garnish of illicit, plus husbandly approval?"

"I don't think approval is quite right, understanding, yes I will admit to that. I will admit to acceptance in a begrudging sense. I will even own up to occasional titillation and excitement. You have a big assignment ahead, teacher, if you want to teach me to approve of my wife having a steady lover."

"I'll be a patient teacher. Do you want to come to my class room and practice titillation and excitement?" They adjourned to their bedroom. Laura gave her husband excitement lessons. Dan finally got to taste Greg and Laura together tonight.

Dan didn't see sunset with Laura the next night. The moon was full up in the sky and bright when she came through the door at eleven and turned off the porch light. Dan did get his heavy kiss, but didn't need taste senses to know she and Greg had fucked hard for several hours. Laura must have had Greg give the heavy duty brand of sex she so loves tonight. Dan could see the sexual fire still in her eyes. Two bruises were forming into hickeys on the left side of his wife's neck. Dan touched them lightly, "He did you twice, at least."

"Yes, and there are two more on my thighs, inside near my sex."

In bed this night, Dan dipped his cock in the hot slick pool that had become so familiar. Tonight was one of his nights for excitement. He wouldn't tell Laura, but he waited for her, hoping that she wouldn't stay with Greg until two or three. He wanted the pool of cum Greg left in her tonight. Dan fucked his strength into his rival's leavings. His midnight snack had a more complex flavor, three lovers together. That's not quite right, Dan thought, the flavor was Laura and her two lovers. Dan took her once more before sleep came upon them.

Laura felt a delicious stiff soreness as she dressed and left for work on Friday morning.I could get to like this, like having both men compete to satisfy me and themselves. My body doesn't mind being their playing field at all. I am their cheerleader, rah, rah, rah.Greg got his now usual morning kiss. He also got his weekly blow job, this time with Laura fully dressed and kneeling in the middle of his office. "I think I will offer Dan first crack at me tonight. Can you live without me one night?"

"Reluctantly, I will let your husband have you tonight."

"Hi Baby, how is your day at work." Dan didn't realize it was almost weeks end until his private line rang. He and Laura chatted about their day. Finally Dan asked how she felt, how her body felt after a night of hard sex. "Wonderful, sore in a wicked way, but I feel wonderful. I like feeling sore like this."

"You wench, you are a lusty dirty broad wench; you know that and love it, don't you?"

"Yes, are you ready for another night of sex with your very own lusty, dirty broad, wife?"

"Oh, you're offering first chance to me tonight?" Dan was surprised.

Laura sensed that he expected something else. "You thought I was calling to tell you I would be with Greg again tonight?"

"Well, yes, I actually did."

"Do you want me to go with him, I am sure Greg will say yes?"

"Ummm, truthfully I am of two minds. Let's talk about my mind over a bottle of his champagne. I'll leave for home within fifteen minutes."

"If Greg got his cock sucked today, it must have been first thing this morning. I don't taste your cum breath tonight."

Laura kissed Dan again with the same fervor. "Did he, or didn't he; only Greg and I know for sure?"

Dan kissed her once more for a final taste sample. "I can't taste him, but knowing you it was first thing this morning and all his taste is gone."

"I should have sucked his cock after lunch too. If there was a safer place to fuck than in his office, I would do that and have you eat my pussy before your kiss."

"Tell me about your two minds."

Dan stared at his wife in her red nightgown set, "You look sexy wearing that, very enticing."

"That is the whole purpose, Baby. I paid for alluring, and I got it."

"I thought you said Greg bought that one."

"He did, I paid with my body, I guess."

Dan twitched. "Okay, I'm glad you're here with me tonight. That is one mind, the here and now mind."

Dan collected his thoughts and continued. "I do love being with you, talking with you. I even like talking with you over champagne in our night clothes knowing that some of the conversation will be about you and your lover." Laura kissed him and reached for the opening to his PJs. "You go sit in the love seat; I'll stay here and just watch you. If you get so lusty you can't do without while we talk, reach under that pretty nightie Greg bought for you and diddle yourself." Laura rose to go to the love seat but Dan stopped her with, "Fill our glasses first."

"Another okay, I had an immediate thought as I answered your call; I get to fuck a hot wet, well used cunt again tonight. Whoopee!"

"Did you really, a good whoopee?"

"Yes, a good whoopee."

"You were upset when you told me to pack a bag and go to Greg, what happened?"

"I may get upset in the future, I may get upset the next time. I like fucking your wet, just fucked by Greg cunt. That may sound sick but I like the way you feel after you've been with Greg. I even like the way you feel fucked hard and rough and so swollen I almost can't get my cock in you."

Laura didn't say anything for a moment then rose to pour more champagne. She stopped by Dan's chair for a kiss before returning to her loveseat. "I could have waited on the champagne, but I had to have a kiss right away."

"Anytime, Baby, I always like kissing you."

"Tell me why, what are you feeling when you fuck me used like that. You know I have been unfaithful then. It is obvious."

"Of course it's obvious, you don't ever try to hide from me, at least not yet. I have to reclaim my role as husband. I have to fuck you back to me. I have to fuck me back to you, to be as good as Greg when he fucks my wife. I've told you this before, it is a competitive thing. There is also a reassuring part to being in you when you're fucked wet like that. Laura, I know when you've been with Greg, but I leave the light on and the door open for you to come back. At least so far, you've always come back to me. Those are some of the things I feel inside my head. And don't tell anyone I said this, especially any other guy but, your cunt feels good when it is hot and squishy."

"No squishy cunt for you tonight, I am clean for you. Take me to bed and fuck me. You can imagine all you want, call me whore names. I am all for you right now, faithful and pure tonight wearing a nightgown my lover bought." In bed Laura pulled all aggression from her husband. She told Dan about sucking Greg off in the middle of his office, on her knees fully dressed that morning. Dan called her slut and whore.

She told her husband about kissing and sucking all over her lover's ass the night before. "It was more than just kissing his ass Dan, I was nasty. I did something for him that I am never going to do for any other man. I worked my tongue inside his asshole Dan, inside his asshole." Dan bit another hickey on his wife's neck to match the pair her boss put there.

Dan groaned and fucked on, harder than ever before. "I told Greg last night that treat was just for him, never for you." They were close, so close to their peak. "I told Greg that I would kiss his asshole anytime he wanted me to, but I promised him I would never kiss yours that way." Dan went over the top with spasms and shouts. Laura joined in lockstep with her husband.

As they relaxed and recovered, Dan asked if she really kissed Greg's asshole. "Did you do that just the way you told me?"

"It doesn't matter if I did or didn't. I will say yes right now, but you don't know and I am not ever going to tell you. That is a mystery you have to put up with because I am a woman and I am your wife. I may tell you Greg fucked me in a park behind a tree at lunch today. You will never know the truth unless I decide."

"Laura, intentional deception is a dangerous game. Mystery is one thing, but don't ever lie to me." They returned to the den, it was still early for a Friday night. Dan fixed drinks. "Greg is probably lonely tonight without you."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers