Always Faithful Ch. 03.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"He understood that I should be with you."

"How considerate of him; you can call him if you want. You could even go visit now that I have had mine tonight."

"Visit, how quaint a word, visit is for old or sick relatives."

"True, but it is more polite than go fuck." Both laughed.

Laura asked, "Not up for another?"

"This time was great; two I can do, almost any night. The three or four Greg sometimes gives you stretches my limit. He must be one hell of a stud."

"He is that, Dan, my lover is a real stud fuck machine. I hope that doesn't bother you too much. He does seem to have more stamina than you."

"As long as you can keep up with both of us, I can accept Greg's share of your body." Laura almost talked about sharing her heart. She thought better of that notion and stopped herself short. Dan knew his wife's mind and the way it worked; he saw her stop short and knew exactly why.

"I'll fix drinks, here's your phone. Go ahead and give him a call. He deserves it, I won't make a sound. As Dan returned with the fresh drinks he picked up on Laura's conversation. ....den wearing that sexy red you bought. – I think I look pretty sexy wearing it, should I ask Dan? – Yes, he is here, he just brought me another drink. – Yes, earlier tonight. – I would like to be there, I could prance around your den, or your bedroom as a vision of red. – Oh, you want both rooms, any others? – Yes darling, I am sure you could. – Hard, but not so fast; aggressive, but not rough – Yes, darling I do, you know I do like hard and rough. – I love fucking with you; I want to be with you right now.

Dan listened to his wife have a love talk with her other man. He watched as she absently fondled her breast. At one point in conversation, Laura seemed to try to pull her nipple through the red of the nightgown. Dan heard her moan into the receiver once when she grabbed and squeezed her crotch. Dan went back to just listening mode.

It was good, very good. – No, not with Dan here in the room. – No Greg, I can't – I know what you want to hear. – All right, I do love fucking with you because you have a fat dick, fatter than Dan's, there I said that much. – No, I won't – It doesn't matter what I said last night. – Yes, I told him that earlier. – You have me so worked up now I'll have to fuck Dan again for relief. – I don't know yet. – I love you too darling, I love you too. Goodnight.

"Was our conversation cryptic only hearing my side."

"It probably was cryptic. I could make out that you told him we already screwed and then he told you he wanted you all over his house."

"Pretty much so, when I said we had used his den and bedroom he listed the other rooms where we haven't had sex."

"You haven't used the bathroom yet?"

"Not yet, not at his home, nor in the office."

"He still wants you tonight, doesn't he?"

"He said he does, but that was probably just phone talk."

"Yeah, probably just phone talk."

Dan left but returned a few minutes later with a pair of red bikini panties in one hand and Laura's raincoat in the other.

"What?"

"Go to him now, I want you to go now. Ask Greg to send you home when he has had his share of your body."

"Dan, no, I can't!"

"Yes you can, you really want him; I want you to have him next."

"Right now! I can't go dressed like this Baby."

"Yes you can, you can wear the raincoat over your gown if you want; you better take it along anyway. Put the panties on before you come home. Hold his cum inside you." Laura took her panties from Dan and just stared at him and then her panties.

"I want this, I want you hot and wet when you get home."

"I will be late."

"I know, wake me when you get home."

Dan held her hand as he walked Laura to her car. "Wait one minute, I'll be right back." Laura was dumbstruck, but she waited. Laura stood beside her car in her driveway at eleven o'clock at night wearing a sheer red gown and peignoir and absolutely nothing else. Dan returned with a bottle of Greg's champagne. "Enjoy this with your lover in good sex." They kissed and Laura drove off in the night.

She returned at three-thirty. When Laura left she was alone in her car wearing a red nightgown. She returned escorted by her boss wearing only the red panties. Laura and Greg kissed under the porch light. Finally she opened her front door, but pulled Greg inside for one last kiss. Dan came to greet his wife interrupting the kiss. "Oh, hi Baby, I didn't think you would wait up for me."

"Thank you for seeing Laura home", Dan said to Greg

"Thank you for letting her come to me."

"We'll come by for my car tomorrow, goodnight darling." Laura continued her goodnight kiss as her husband stood watching.

"You couldn't sleep Baby, I'm sorry?"

"I slept, but I got up about half hour ago, I guess I could sense you would be home soon. Can I have my honey I'm home kiss?"

"Of course, and I'll sit up with you if you want to stay up for a while, I am wired."

"Good sex tonight must have you excited if you're not tired."

"I had very good sex with two very good men. I'm still turned on they treated me so good."

"Do you want to wait up for the paper boy?"

"No, I want you. I want to give you the hot, wet pussy you sent me out to get. I want your cock in the sex pool of my juices mixed with Greg's."

"I can feel your heat, and your wet red panties. Greg didn't make as tight a seal tonight."

"No, he didn't bite me shut. He spanked my ass instead."

"Oh, that too, I don't do that often for you either." Dan fucked into his wife as she told about her lover finding she was used goods.

"Greg didn't like finding you already in my cunt the same way you find him there. I told him to get over it; you get me that way all the time."

"So he spanked your ass because I fucked you first? You loved it, I know you did."

"Yes, he spanked me, but it was after he fucked and filled me first."

"Priorities are important, any lawyer knows that."

"He told me later it wasn't too bad, the spanking was really a game, and I did love how it felt."

Anticipation of what Laura would bring home, coupled with the reality of her juice filled pussy brought Dan to climax before Laura finished her tale. She continued to sit in his lap holding her husband inside as she kissed him. Dan asked about her oral evening, he said Greg didn't taste as strong as he expected. "I only sucked him hard again so we could go twice; he didn't cum in my mouth. You will have to wait till Monday for a cum breath kiss, if that's what you want."

Dan's Monday at work was an interesting mix. The Business Lady account he landed required focused attention. Dan worked at absorbing all he needed for this new business to succeed. At random times, though, work was interrupted with distractions. A weekend of truly kinky sex with Laura tripped through Dan's mind. I never expected to enjoy sloppy seconds so calmly in my wife. Laura may be with Greg right now, on her knees, under his desk. That thought popped into Dan's brain shortly after ten. Laura wasn't.

Dan had the same image an hour and a half later; this time Laura was exactly as her husband imagined her. The image was stronger this time, Dan realized. It's almost lunch time, she might be there now. Dan leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling. Just then his secretary entered to inform him of a two o'clock meeting with the VP. Dan watched his secretary's behind intently as she returned to her desk. He imagined spanking her as Greg did Laura Friday night.

Dan did indeed get his ardent cum breath kiss Monday evening. After dinner, Laura owned up to giving two BJs to her boss today. The first was at lunch. Dan smiled broadly. "I sucked Greg again as a going home gift for the spanking." Dan told of the fantasy image about his secretary and Laura roared with laughter. Then Dan told his good news.

"I have to go to San Francisco at the end of next week. Three days to meet the Business Lady people. The company wants you to come along if you can, on the tab."

Laura was as excited as Dan when he first got the news. "I'll have to ask Greg, but I am sure I can come with you."

Dan grimaced, "My wife has to ask her lover's permission to go to San Francisco with her husband; I'll be damned."

"Your wife's lover doesn't have to agree, your wife's boss does."

Westbound at 38,000 feet and sipping champagne courtesy of the upgrade Dan bought, an amusing thought occurred. "You haven't worn any of those dresses I bought for you to wear with Greg yet, have you?"

"No, he has only seen the pictures. I told him a few weeks ago to come up with a time I could wear the red one with him. He has been slow on the uptake."

"I get to have you first then, first time out in your new dressy wardrobe."

"You are always first with me, my loving husband." Both knew, while not telling a lie, Laura didn't totally speak truth.

San Francisco was fantastic. A female member of the marketing staff was assigned to Laura as liaison. Liaison included a half day tour of the city where Laura asked to be shown a few romantic places to take her husband Saturday. An after work cocktail party was Dan's final agenda item the first day. Laura outshined her husband and starred.

Laura fit a marketing niche that Business Lady wanted, legal secretaries. She was wearing the blouse Dan picked for Greg's birthday along with a pair of Business Lady tuxedo slacks. Laura held court with the senior marketing staff. She dazzled them by flirting innocuously, but also with her intelligence and experience. She agreed to critique an impromptu fashion show of styles targeted to women such as herself.

Laura and Dan told about the top she was wearing as her first Business Lady purchase. Dan loved the suggestive irony of bragging that he selected the daring top for his wife as a surprise for her boss's birthday. "She dresses very conservative for work; Greg didn't suspect how she looked when the jacket came off." Laura told a story about springing her new look when she took her boss for his birthday lunch. She left out the part about Greg unbuttoning the blouse, but she gave her husband a knowing smile.

When they had time by themselves they acted as tourists. Dan seemed to really enjoy just walking, holding hands, and window shopping. Their second evening was free time, and Laura took Dan to the romantic seafood restaurant her liaison recommended. The view of San Francisco Bay in the evening was just stunning. The food was even more delicious. Often, one or the other slipped a hand below the tablecloth in intimate exchange. Laura noticed that she and Dan weren't the only couple acting like young lovers. Young love continued in their hotel bed.

Friday night at a country club dinner allowed Dan and Laura to sparkle as a couple. The entire senior staff of Business Lady hosted the affair; most had husbands or wives in tow. Laura looked spectacular in the knee length jungle print dress Dan selected because of the wild print colors. A lot of leg showed on one side, when she walked and especially when she danced. One of the younger executives even got a hard on dancing. Laura felt it when he pulled her a little too close at one point.

They stayed an extra day to do sightseeing. Their tour of Sausalito was fun. The quick trip to Napa valley was even better. Several cases of really good California wines would be shipped home for them, one bought by their Business Lady escort. Laura resisted the urge to get a blanket and have sexy fun on the red eye trip home. The plane was just too crowded. First class was full.

Laura glowed at work Monday, "I hope you missed me terribly last week."

"I did, did you miss me?"

"I was too busy, but just a little."

Laura and Greg talked about her trip at lunch. Greg was proud that she had so much fun and gave a good account of herself in business matters. "Maybe Dan will let you bring a bottle of one of your new wines to the office some day."

"I'll bring one of each; we can do our own wine tastings." The talk about wines got Laura to thinking; I'm going to have my own tasting every day this week. "Can you schedule our alcove for a Friday lunch?"

Dan's life was top of the world in the afterglow of his successful trip to San Francisco. His VP called him in Monday afternoon to congratulate him. Business Lady had called first thing in the morning; they loved everything about the service Dan gave them. BL was very impressed with Dan's wife, her beauty as well as her business acumen. "I'll tell Laura as soon as I get home."

At home during the week, life was just as rosy. Dan got his welcome home kiss every night with the same full passion he had become accustomed to these past few months. He was used to tasting Greg on his wife's breath by now, it was there three times during the week. The only times he missed her lover's cum on her breath were the two nights Laura didn't get home until shortly after seven.

Dan had sex with Laura those nights just like every other night that week. Laura didn't mention Greg once all week; there were no with Greg references. Dan sharpened his sensory receptors, but even Friday night when it was seven-thirty when she waltzed through their door there was no hint of Greg. Dan kissed his wife, but did not taste Greg. He spent a long time licking and probing Laura's pussy. No Greg taste. His cock didn't feel the hot pool of combined sexual leavings he had grown accustomed to finding.

Dan almost missed finding Greg in his wife.Maybe she has come to the slow down times in her affair as I predicted. I will miss the excitement, just a little bit. Laura's affair was fun while it lasted, I am glad I didn't make such a big deal over Greg that it brought damage to our marriage.

Those were the thoughts that came to Dan Friday night, and nothing about Saturday seemed to contradict his impression. Laura did have her romantic lunch with her boss Friday, unbeknownst to her husband. She left all of her underwear back at the office to give Greg maximum opportunity to explore through and beneath her clothing. Laura had two topics to talk over with Greg before getting down to serious romance playing. The first was business.

Laura talked a little shop talk with the chief legal counsel for Business Lady in San Francisco. He was the one who got hard and pulled her close while dancing. "Greg, do you think the firm might be interested in Business Lady as a client? We could handle their East Coast legal stuff quite well I think."

"You are special darling, all this sexuality plus a head for business. Let's go over the details after lunch."

The second topic was purely personal between lovers. Laura chose her words carefully. "Would it be all right if I moved a few of my things to your place, clothes mostly?"

"Of course, I would like that. It will make getting together more convenient."

"Yes, that too. I want to bring some office outfits plus some casual clothes."

"You're not talking about just leaving a few things at my place, are you? Is there a problem, what's up with you and Dan?"

"There isn't really any problem, I want to spend more time with you is what's up."

"What does Dan say?"

"I wanted to talk it over with you first."

"What is it you want Laura, lay it out for me?"

"Well, what I want is to move in with you for a couple of weeks, a short time but no fixed timetable."

"Can you, we, do that", Greg asked?

"I will still see Dan, be with him; I may even spend some nights with him. I want to reverse the way things have been for the last month or so."

"Why, my answer is obvious, of course you can move in with me, but what brought this on?"

"I want to make love with you at night and then go to sleep together knowing that all I have to do in the morning is get dressed and go to work. I want to be able to make love on a Tuesday night with you and wake beside you Wednesday morning. There is another part to my desire as well. Dan is getting too comfortable with our affair. I don't want him to be too much a part of you and me."

"You want two husbands, I think."

"No, I want one husband and one lover. I need to keep both of those elements in proper perspective."

"How long do you think Dan will put up with your plan?"

"I don't know, I will tell him this weekend. We will have to talk it through. I am going to tell him living with you is not permanent, but I plan to stay at least two weeks. Will that be okay for you?"

"I'll take you for two weeks or forever."

"I want to tell him I will repeat living with you for short periods whenever I choose, can you accept that Greg?" Laura got a deep kiss as an answer.

"Good luck, tell me if I need to come help you pack everything."

"That token you talked about giving me, I would accept a gift like that while I am with you these next two weeks. I would really love to find a special way to say thank you for your gift."

Greg kissed Laura again, this time his kiss was accompanied by a hand under her skirt. "You came prepared, I like that in you. You are thorough and forward thinking."

"What I am wearing is what you see, everything under is skin. My skin is for your pleasure." Lunch lasted a little long this Friday.

The first hint of change for Dan came Sunday afternoon. He saw Laura going through her closet. It looked to him like she was evaluating her entire wardrobe. Laura was doing just that. She moved three business suits, several skirts and blouses plus some casual clothes to one side of her closet. Laura was very careful to move nothing Dan had given her as a gift, nothing at all he bought special except one of the new dresses. She would not move the red dress; that one would stay here with Dan.

Sunday's meal was a late lunch on the patio. Laura served champagne, Piper, not Greg's brand. "Dan, you seem to be getting very comfortable about me being with Greg."

"Yes, I guess I am getting used to my wife having a lover. It doesn't seem like you have been with him much since California though."

"I see him every day at work; I work for him you know."

"Of course, Baby, I know you work for Greg too."

"We had lunch together Friday, and then drinks after work. I still see him socially."

"Socially? Hah!"

"I sucked his cock three times at work last week. You must have noticed a little taste of him."

"Yes, I did notice him in your kisses, lightly though."

"When you ate my pussy Friday night, you were looking for him, you couldn't find any trace with your mouth or your cock, but you looked for Greg in my pussy. You know you did, didn't you?"

"Yes, I thought that when you came home a little later than normal, you stopped for a quickie."

"No, we didn't stop for a quickie, just after work drinks."

"I figured that much."

"What I was doing with my clothes that you saw earlier was deciding what to take."

"Take, take where?" Dan's apprehension level rose rapidly, his confidence jumped off a cliff. "I'm going to move a few things to Greg's place; I am going to stay with him for a while, for at least the next two weeks." That Dan was shocked by Laura's announcement was clear. Laura expected as much; she told Dan of her plan just as she asked Greg's permission.

"Laura these last few weeks have been some of the best times of our marriage. I was reluctant at first, hurt by your affair. Lately, I have willingly accommodated you being with Greg whenever you want to be with him. Now this, you tell me you are leaving me for Greg. Why, and what have I done wrong?"

"First Baby, please understand this completely: I am not leaving you for Greg, I will never do that; I will never leave you for Greg."

"You're moving out, you will be moving in with Greg, how is that not leaving me?"

"I am not moving in with Greg; I will be staying at Greg's house, staying with Greg for a couple of weeks. I will still be here at times, I will still live here with you. I will just be staying with Greg for a short while. Do you understand?"

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers