Always Faithful Ch. 03.6

Story Info
Beginnings of an affair
7.6k words
3.96
26.4k
9

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: Always Faithful is a work of fiction; there is no clothing manufacturer known as Business Lady. This is the eighth post in a series of Laura's affair with her boss, Greg, and her relationship with her husband, Dan. This is also the end of Chapter 3, Beginnings of an Affair. In the prior post, Laura, Dan, Greg and friends have enjoyed Christmas holidays in various combinations.

THREE – BEGINNINGS OF AN AFFAIR – 3-6 NEW YEARS PARTIES – LAURA'S PORTRAIT AND A NEW JOB

Laura was almost ready to leave; she gave Dan her rings. "I am glad you are going out with Artsy and your friends. I would feel guilty about you being alone on New Year's Eve."

"My wife says she would feel guilty about going with her lover as she gives back her wedding rings."

"You know what I mean Baby. I love you."

"I'm just teasing; I love you, and I know you love me too."

"I don't know how long I will be gone, more than just the holiday though. I want a good long stay. Can you handle being alone for a while?" Dan kissed her, but did not respond to her question. At her car she kissed her husband goodbye and made one last attempt at reassurance, "Have a good time; I intend to so you may as well too."

When she closed her car door and put the key in the ignition, Laura assumed a new persona. She became Greg's wife, and she was looking forward to being Mrs. Greg. "Hi honey, I'm home."

"I'm excited about this party; I'll need a little help from you getting dressed." The help she needed was pulling and twisting her nipples until they were fully erect and puffed out; plus the same treatment between her legs. Her costume was an opaque black body stocking that stopped just below her breasts. Over that she wore a silver chain bra and silver dagger skirt. The silver pieces came from their special jeweler, and had required several custom fittings over long lunch hours. The sales lady from her favorite lingerie shop coordinated everything as a special project.

"You look spectacular; I should have hired a body guard to beat the guys off."

"Oh don't do that, please Baby, don't do that. You said I could practice my exhibitionism tonight." Laura stood on clear plastic sandals wearing her body stocking. The bra only supported her boobs. A silver tube circled each nipple with a chain leading over her shoulders. Four strands of light silver chain carried the weight of her breasts and joined the chain from her nipple ring. Three heavier silver chains circled around her back. Her skirt consisted of short silver plate panels like daggers that hung loose from a silver chain mail belt.

"You might need a body guard for the value, this may not look like much darling, but you are looking at $3200 worth of outfit. The skirt was the killer; there is a lot of silver in these duds. Would you do the honors with my bells and anklet?" Greg knelt and first clipped the diamond studded anklet around his lover's knee. He took his time placing her clit clamp bells, and made sure he could hear them chime before he rose.

"One last item, and then I want some pictures before we leave."

Greg had a ring box in his hand. Laura was afraid to look when he opened the box, but the ring was a ruby dinner ring. Laura breathed in relief and offered her left hand. She would allow this much as long as the stone wasn't a diamond. "It's beautiful, I would kiss you but I don't want to mess my makeup until we get to the party."

They were announced as they entered, but absolutely no one was paying attention to announcements. Everyone was in costume; most were extravagant, and some outrageous. Greg's leather tuxedo seemed almost commonplace. Laura's stood out. Most of the women hinted the availability, desirability, of their breasts tonight. Deeply cut cleavages were abundant. Some sheer tops actually gave a clearer view of breast than her bra, Laura noticed. No breasts drew more male attention than Laura's.

This was a see and be seen party of beautiful and well heeled people. This New Year's Eve party was for the socially connected avant garde. Tonight was for fun and show off, and Laura intended that she would like nothing better than to show off with, and for, her lover. First they visited the bar for drinks; then they slowly worked the crowd. Laura loved overhearing comments about her outfit.

She and Greg discussed the party as they drove. "You are always fun when you show off. You have until eleven, any game you want to play. Anyone you want to play with, make it exciting."

"And after eleven?"

"I'll set you up between eleven and twelve; you just do whatever I tell you. At midnight you become mine and mine alone."

"Sounds like a plan to me, I can't wait."

Laura selected a couple standing by the dance floor as first target. "I want to watch you dance lover; would you ask this pretty lady for the first dance while her partner keeps me company?" Greg asked permission and soon led the woman out on the floor. Laura just chatted with her partner and watched the dancers.

"I want to see how he dances with your wife so I know how far I can go when I ask you to dance with me next. I do hope you are a good dancer." The lady's husband nodded and agreed.

Greg and the lady became more and more familiar in their dance. By second dance, both were using their hands on each other in acceptably intimate accompaniment. "He's very good with wives; I know that for a fact." Laura got a questioning look; his hand covered her left. "I'm actually his secretary, but we have been lovers for almost a year."

"Where's your husband tonight?"

"At his own party."

"Oh!"

"Shall we join them and show them how to have a good time dancing?"

Laura led to the dance floor with her new friend in trail. He was a very good dancer; his skill flowed through Laura as excitement. She worked her body with athletic rhythm moving in and out; the chains of her bra jangled as did the swords that made her skirt. Laura pressed her body close to her partner when the music stopped and initiated a switch.

Laura and Greg gave dirty dancing a new and even badder name. Their rhythm could easily have been sex, not dancing; they were close enough to fuck. Greg's first partner took the cue and drew her husband close making their own sexual tension. The spontaneous two couple dance team boiled heat and stimulated surrounding dancers. Laura again led a switch, "I want to dance with him again. Treat her just like me for a dance or two."

Laura guided her partner's fingers on a tour of her chains. Once he was familiar with the territory, Laura danced back into his chest and shimmied as male fingers played. Her partner's eyes never left her tits; Laura focused only on Greg and the man's wife. She saw daggers in the wife's eyes, "Don't mess with my man!" Then they softened. Greg had excited lust on his face from the moment she danced her new partner away. He knew well the sexual heat Laura loved to bring to a party.

Laura turned face on to her dance partner, "Reach through my skirt; the daggers aren't sharp. Give them a show." They finished their dance with Laura humping her daggers into her partner in time with squeeze of hands on her globes.

Outrageous, that's what she wanted. Laura turned so the hands under her skirt were in front. She motioned Greg and wife closer; they each danced a knee inside Laura's thighs. Wife's husband banged his erection through the skirt blades and hard on Laura's ass. Laura was meat between buns; Greg and husband worked left tit, wife did the right. Wife worked tits harder than husband. Laura took the woman's free hand and put through her skirt. The bells were ringing.

Laura worked through the crowd finding adventure wherever. Mostly she stayed hand-in-hand with Greg, and sometimes included him in her adventures. Twice Greg was strictly an observer. They had been mingling and dancing for over an hour when she spotted her prey, a couple on a banquette. Laura handed Greg her glass for a refill; then asked the couple if she could sit between them. They were so stunned by the request that they shifted to make room.

By the time Greg returned with her fresh drink, Laura brought the couple in on her exhibition. Both were playing with her bells. Laura took her glass then directed Greg off to an observer position, "Just watch them get me off Baby." Laura spread her thighs; her skirt blades were pushed to the side. Greg could see perfectly, so could others strolling by.

The gathering crowd watched a three person sex show for almost ten minutes. At first Laura sipped her drink and enjoyed the climbing stimulation. She would make eye contact with Greg and then let her gaze roam the crowd returning air kisses as they were offered. The couple received real kisses and words of encouragement. Laura was in show off heaven; her breathing quickened.

Greg was in synch with his lover. Unaware, his breathing grew quicker but shallower in time with Laura. He knew the slut part inside her psyche was in overdrive. Laura put her glass on the floor and gave instructions to her accomplices. Each used two fingers for rapid penetration; their thumbs pressed Laura's clit between them. Laura's eyes closed, her head flew back, and she screamed in a loud orgasm yell. Greg wasn't the only man breathing hard and holding an erection when she opened her eyes. Many of the men watching had women helping hold them.

Laura checked Greg's watch; almost eleven and I have to cede control. She wanted one more event. Laura noticed an obviously husband and wife couple leaving the dance floor and moved to intercept them holding Greg by the hand. "Excuse me, my husband often has to watch as I kiss my lover, and I often wonder what he sees. I am going to borrow your guy for a few minutes of kissing. Will you watch us and tell me what it is like?"

The woman was stunned; Greg almost choked. Laura didn't give her target time for reaction; she had her arms around him and lips locked in an instant. At first, Laura led the kiss, but soon her new partner got into the spirit of the moment. The man's hands went into action up and down Laura's back and then to her neck and head. His wife and Greg could see the obvious tongue thrusts into Laura's open mouth. His lips worked down along her neck, into the cleavage between her breasts; then his tongue led lips back to Laura's mouth licking upward along her centerline. They shared a good sexy kiss before turning to their partners.

"You slut! If it wasn't New Years and I suspect you are drunk already, I would poke your eyes out and cut off your lips. And you husband, you better kiss me better than that if you ever want to kiss me again." Greg just watched quietly with a grin; he loved Laura's boldness.

"That's how you feel; I guess that's how my Baby feels too. Let me have one more kiss to warm him up for you and then my lover and I will watch you."

"It's eleven o'clock and now it's your turn. Do you have something planned?"

"I have a couple of ideas; watching you has given me more. We should have come earlier or maybe stay later than I had planned."

"Do you have something in mind by leaving early", Laura asked?

"The same idea as you I think."

"We will Baby, we will. I was going to save this as a midnight dance surprise, but you get me for January."

> > > - - < < <

Laura and Greg weren't the only ones having fun tonight. A downtown gallery hosted a party for the art community to usher in a new creative year. Creativity in costume was traditional for this group. Artsy surprised Dan asking him for a date to the art soirée. She insisted that his acceptance had to be conditioned by her taking him shopping for clothes.

Dan felt self conscious at first in skin tight leather, men's golden dance slippers, and a gold silk scarf at his neck. Dan was sure he would stand out gay as hell, but women seemed to flock to him. Artsy had chosen well, and he complimented her, receiving a warmer than expected kiss in return. Artsy was as extravagantly dressed. Tights and leotard hugged her body, only lightly shrouded by gossamer over drape. She drew as much male attention as Dan did from women.

Artists apparently had less need to express themselves with dance. Conversation seemed to dominate the evening; mostly about new projects for the coming year. Neither Artsy nor Dan made any efforts toward sexual flamboyance; they were quite satisfied making their statement quietly with fashion. There was a small dance crew entertaining with interpretive movement, and they drew an appreciative audience from time to time.

Dan and Artsy stayed close; close enough that Dan felt her breast against his arm almost constantly. He felt comfortable here at this party. I think I am having a better time with Artsy tonight than I would with Laura. That may be disloyal, but it is the truth. We are having fun, a lot of good time fun tonight. Dan knew many people tonight; those he didn't, Artsy introduced.

Periodically, no rhyme or reason apparent, Artsy would turn and wrap Dan in arms for long sensual kisses. Once Dan tried to initiate, but was rebuffed. Artsy was in charge tonight, from asking for the date, picking his clothes, to determining the pace of the evening. Go with the flow Dan, you probably won't get laid tonight, but you never know.

As midnight approached there was a flurry of activity in the gallery to clear the entire floor. A tape deck, of all things, began to play traditional Guy Lombardo Orchestra music and the in crowd art community ushered in the new year slow dancing the waltz and foxtrot. Auld Lang Syne played at midnight to mark a new beginning with tradition. The gallery director announced a short break before the performance piece that would break with tradition.

> > > - - < < <

Greg began his exhibition hour stimulating Laura's breasts. He pointed toward a tall, muscular black man who was chatting with three young women. "How does the black guy look to you?"

"Like a maidens dream darling, but I should remind you I am not really a maiden."

"Oh, I think I've made you few times lately." The pun earned Greg a sharp poke in the ribs.

"What's not to like about him? A well muscled and very bare chest. Those tights are all he seems to be wearing, and Baby he looks as well endowed as you, maybe even a bit more. There is not a hair on his body that I can see, nothing to get in the way of his good body."

"Maybe I will send you after him next; right now I want to watch you dance with those three young guys over there." Greg pointed to a group of guys in their twenties.

"You want to watch me do some cradle robbing again?"

"You got it; go get them."

A bold approach should work Laura decided that much as she went to them. Her undulating glide grabbed their attention and they were ready. "My date wants to watch me dance. If you three dance as well as you kiss, I choose you."

"How do you . . .?" Laura's lips stopped that remark. She kissed the man with an open mouth and tongue leading. Laura deliberately clashed his teeth with hers and bent him back.

Laura's aggressive onslaught amused Greg as he watched. When I say go get them, she gets after it. She might fuck them all on the dance floor. Although taken aback by the kiss this strange woman just laid on him, the young man responded appropriately. Soon Laura was bent back, held close to his waist, and was now on the receiving end of her target's lustful kisses. She opened her mouth to receive stimulation. The other two guys did not want to be left aside. Laura's neck was stretched back and available. One of the young men began kissing and biting there, while the other made an ear his target.

Somehow, Laura moved them all to the dance floor. Her kiss partner wore an open front shirt; Laura's hand went inside to feel bare chest. Her other hand worked on buttons of another shirt, neck man's. Girls can play with guy's tits too. Her third dance partner, ear sucker, took up position behind. They didn't even try to follow music; they made their own. Three young guys and a woman put on a dry fuck exhibition for the party; for Laura it was an audience of one.

Feminine hands on male chests invited an equal response. Her eyes and kisses invited fingers under her chains. When Laura pinched, kiss partner and neck man pinched. As they pinched harder, Laura's head snapped back and breath whistled through her lips; her tongue came out. Ear sucker was behind; he reached through and under the sword blades.

"Wow, guess what . . . ." Laura shut him off with an over the shoulder kiss. "Shut up and play the music. Don't say a word." Ear sucker used one, then two and finally three fingers pumping pussy and ringing the lady's bells. Laura pinched kiss and neck hard, and they responded. She was close and getting closer. Even if she doesn't fuck them on the floor in front of everybody, she is getting off big time. Should I let her, or frustrate my lover? Frustration is sweet.

Greg waited until she was almost there, panting like a dog, tongue out. "Thanks for entertaining her guys; I'll take over from here." A quick kiss and then, just she and Greg; no three handed stimulation. "You bastard, I love you. I was almost there. They guy behind me found my bells and was ringing them finger fucking me."

"Looked more like most of his hand to me. Now it's time for your next adventure, are you ready?"

"Yes, how far?"

"Let him lead; take him away from the three women."

"Your chest is flawless, beautiful; it is beautiful in every detail. I'd like to dance close to you, but I am afraid my chains might get in the way."

"Where is the catch?"

Laura guided his hands between her breasts. He unhooked her easily, but had to twist the rings around her nipples to detach the bra. "Now the skirt." Laura presented a hip. "Take them to your lover for safe keeping. Leave your shoes."

Her dance with three partners was primal sexuality, fucking in dance. With black Adonis, they danced erotic sensuality. Sometimes Laura could feel his touch; other times she only sensed his closeness. For some uncountable minutes, his finger tips turned her cheeks into the most sensitive erogenous zone Laura could remember experiencing. Laura matched his delicate skin strokes by lightly tracing muscles in his torso.

Suddenly he took her hands in his to guide them lower. When he was satisfied with her touch, black Adonis released Laura's hands to their wanderings. "Spread your legs so I can get at your bells." Laura shifted open. "Look only in my eyes; your world is my eyes. He will come for you when it is time."

"Yes, just your eyes and me."

"Do not hold back; scream when you need to scream. Enjoy your sex." Laura gave him everything he asked, and she did scream twice in consuming orgasm. She never moved from his eyes. At last she felt herself passed to Greg for the midnight dance.

"A limousine will be here for us at twelve-thirty. I want to get you in bed as soon as possible."

"Can we take him with us?"

"Not tonight, he is with the three ladies. Maybe some other time. You were fantastic; I love you, love you, love you."

"Mmmmm, I love you my darling Greg. I wouldn't want him without you. I always want you."

> > > - - < < <

Dan began his New Years dance display a few miles away and shortly after his wife completed her blatant show. "We have a part in the performance piece. Just follow my lead." Artsy placed him as a centerpiece and danced around hm. Dan could feel the soft material of her over gown floating as a mist, enveloping him. Her dance moved in and out, touching and dramatically pulling away. Their finale was as natural and dramatic as it was spontaneous. Unrehearsed, Dan caught her leap into his arms and buried his head into her breast. All felt right as he held the posture and his lady.

Artsy pulled him away, yielding stage to four more dancers. She wrapped him again in her arms and her gown, and they kissed through the next dance sequence. Dan felt himself growing; Artsy felt him grow, but she stayed with him and their intimacy. Two hours into the New Year, their party began to fade. Artsy, Dan and a number of others moved on to an after party in their friend's elegant home.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers