Always Faithful Ch. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From this last kiss, Artsy tried to ease away; Laura pulled her back. She had rarely kissed another woman with passion, but passion filled her head. Laura kissed Artsy with the same fierce passion she always shared with Greg. Tongue extended strong and deep, searching every nook inside Artsy's mouth. With lips working together, Laura tried to suck the tongue out of this feminine mouth and swallow it whole; Artsy gave her mouth willingly. Dan sat amused, but uncomfortable, watching his wife kiss his girlfriend, and wishing he was kissing either woman as they were kissing each other.

"You guys look like clowns with red face; I love you dearly but you might want to retire for repairs."

Artsy stuck her tongue out, "Let's go see what we can do girl."

In the ladies room, Laura spoke first, "I haven't kissed a woman since college, and that was young girls playing. I could learn to like kissing you."

"I often enjoy kissing women, men are nice, can kiss nice, but I do enjoy women. That was a good one."

They spent time first cleansing, then applying more makeup. They inspected their faces in the mirror and then each other. "Dan is a good kiss; we don't often kiss like that, but we have."

"I thought maybe you had; I agree, my husband is a good kiss."

"Is your lover a good kisser as well, maybe better than Dan?"

"Greg is very good in many ways, kissing is just one of them. He is no better than Dan that way, but different; I respond to his kisses as a lover, his lover."

"Ready to return to Good Kiss Dan?"

Halfway back to their table Laura took Artsy's arm to stop her, "I am going to spend tomorrow with Greg. I haven't really been with him since I came home."

"And . . .?"

"Dan would enjoy your company tomorrow - tomorrow night."

"I am sure he will come to the opening, he is invited."

"I meant after."

"I am going to introduce you to a lesbian friend; she is an artist. I think she could do you well." They joined Dan and each selected a cheek to kiss.

"Laura has agreed to pose for a friend of mine. As quid, you and I are going to pose for Portrait and hang in your gallery. How does that sound, Big Guy."

"I'll pose with you; we can wear boots and straw hats."

"I'll set it up with Portrait; I'm serious Dan, and I can tell you are joking."

"Baby, I am going to spend tomorrow with Greg; Artsy has agreed to entertain you. I will see you both Sunday morning for a late brunch."

> > > - - < < <