Always Faithful Ch. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Your husband kisses exquisitely; did you teach him?"

"Yes, he does; we learned together so to speak. He also had advanced kiss lessons with Mrs. Patron, he tells me."

"Whoever taught him did well, he is a good student. He almost made me want to try a guy one more time."

"I offered to wear a skirt and lipstick the next time if she would."

"Oh, I want to see that. You stay away from him while I am in San Francisco. Wait until I get back."

"I'll kiss you so you can imagine while you are in San Francisco. It's a lovely city, one of my favorites." LF and Laura kissed. "You breasts looked lovely in that skirt; may I see them again?" Laura half turned and made her blouse available for unbuttoning. Soon it draped on the arm of the love seat and LF fondled her as they drank another brandy.

"One last question, when you were modeling this skirt, when you came to me and made pirouette, I heard bells?"

Laura looked at her husband and paused considering her response. Speaking directly to Dan she answered LF. "I am wearing Greg's jewelry tonight, all of the jewelry he has given me. He asked me to wear everything when I go to San Francisco this time. He asked me to keep him close in some way." Laura pointed her right hand with the ruby ring toward Dan, and Dan understood all she was saying.

"Take your skirt off and show LF."

"Come, oh yes, come close, I want to see you close." LF tinkled the bells between Laura's thighs and looked up, "From your lover?"

Laura answered softly, "Yes, his second gift. He put them on after we made love earlier tonight."

LF turned her to face the others and had her stand splayed before them so she could reach between her thighs. "Mrs. Patron, I think the gift Laura is wearing tonight, a gift her lover gave as decoration, is almost as erotic as Rupert's candlesticks, don't you?"

"I think Laura is a perfect complement to her husband."

LF tinkled Laura's chime bells one last time for the audience and pulled the woman close to join her on the love seat. All enjoyed the last brandy of the evening while sharing quiet conversation.

"Laura, my dear woman, would you object if my friend and I shared Daniel as a sleeping partner tonight?"

"No, I don't think I would object at all." Laura whispered something to LF and watched her nod assent. "Since you are going to entertain my husband in your bed tonight, I assume I can entertain your other two guests?"

"Of course, my dear, I think you should."

Laura drank the last drops of her brandy and walked across the floor to Mrs. Patron. They kissed a bit more than cursory, women kissing. "Thank you; you are wonderful."

"Why don't you take the brandy with you; it can be a fun accomplice to evening games?" Laura kissed the woman again and then went to her husband to kiss him goodnight.

"Mrs. Patron, may we take the candlesticks with us tonight? Laura seemed fascinated with Rupert's gifts. I think it would be appropriate that Artsy and I pleasure her by erotic candle light."

Laura and Dan didn't return home until Saturday evening. They packed for their trip and went to bed, to sleep. They rose early Sunday, leaving for the airport after a quick breakfast. Laura set off the metal detector with her jewelry; she asked if one of the women attendants could perform a private screening. Dan was curious about her night with LF and Artsy, but Laura continued to put him off. "I'll tell all over champagne as we wing our way west."

"Well hello, it is good to see you again. We will try to make your trip to San Francisco as comfortable as possible."

"This is my husband Dan; he is coming with me this trip." The first class flight attendant led them to their seats and stepped into the still vacant row in front of them to take a before departure drink order; champagne seemed a natural choice. "I'm so glad you are coming with me this time."

"Business glad, or pleasure?"

"Both." Dan and Laura drank their champagne, tried to ignore the bustle of boarding, and settled into their semi comfortable space while waiting for taxi and takeoff. There was little sense in beginning discussion until they were in the air.

"So you're curious about my time with Artsy and LF, mostly LF I'll bet; I want to hear about your experience with your two women as well. Shall I start?" In the fifteen minutes it took the plane to get to cruising altitude and more champagne to be served, Laura told Dan how ritualistic it felt to walk naked between the two women to bedchamber. When they each lit one of the phallic candles it began; tonight Laura would be sexual offering to gods of lesbian sex. "I guess I should say Goddess of Lesbos, but that is so trite to be corny."

"Artsy led since she had been to Mrs. Patron's home before and knew where we were going. LF followed behind me. I could feel her eyes on my ass cheeks the whole way to the bedroom. Each of them held a candle; they held the cock candleholder like they were jacking it. The light flickered with our motion; the flickering light made everything seem even more eerie. My bells tinkling with each step added to the eroticism of walking an unfamiliar hallway to an unknown bedroom."

Laura described undressing the other women once they were in the bedroom. She tried to begin with LF, but was directed gently toward Artsy. "The eerie effects continued, here I was in a bedroom naked with two fully clothed women that I was about to begin stripping. If it had been a guy, even two guys, no problem. But two women, I can't believe I was into doing anything with women, but I sure was. I would have done the same with four guys, but I was undressing Artsy. Every time I undid a snap or button, lowered a zipper, I kissed whatever I exposed. I got to her panties before she stopped me."

The attendant knelt in the aisle to ask if they need more champagne or anything else. Laura noticed that Dan probably got a good view of her legs well up her skirt the way she was positioned. Laura prolonged the order using pleasant conversation to protract her stay. She reached across Dan to touch the woman's hand to end their chat. When she returned to the galley Dan commented, "You've picked up flirting with women well, LF teach you?"

"I saw where you were looking and kept her here because I love to do nice things for you." Dan kissed his wife and they waited for their champagne.

Laura resumed her story, describing how she undressed LF. Dan listened, and adjusted in his seat as his wife told about stripping the second woman. Laura undressed the same woman he verbally fought with earlier in the evening. She undressed her as prelude to sex. Laura undressed the same woman he made out with in the back seat as Artsy drove the car. "Did you kiss LF the same way you kissed Artsy? Did you kiss each new bit of skin?"

"Well, sort of that way; I started just like I did with Artsy. It seemed so natural. LF wanted more; she is more demanding."

"Oh yeah Baby, I know what you are saying. LF is certainly a demanding woman."

Laura smiled, "I learned to enjoy some of her demands." She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it at her husband.

"She didn't have to teach you how to use your tongue. I know for a fact that you do that as expert."

"Until this weekend, only with men; women are a bit different if you haven't noticed."

"I don't have any experience with men, but I think I have seen some difference between us guys and the girls."

After Laura had LF stripped to panties, they both returned attention to Artsy. Laura went to her knees to slide the last nylon cover down. LF kneeled beside her and guided her kisses to Artsy's newly uncovered flesh. "I was just going to give a little kiss, mostly on her hip, but close. LF had other ideas. First she told me how to kiss Artsy's pretty pussy; then she eased me to the side and gave an on the job demonstration. There is another difference between men and women Baby; LF gave a new meaning to oral sex with a woman. It wasn't oral sex, or eating pussy, or anything like that at all. LF worshiped Artsy's puss with me right close beside her. I was drawn along with her. Before we were through, before I learned my lesson well as the saying goes, I was worshiping right with her. We prayed at that curved slit in totally new ways. LF showed me how to use the tip of my nose and the tip of my tongue at the same time."

"Wow, you liked eating Artsy's puss, huh?"

"Yeah Baby, I did, I surely did, but more about me and Artsy later. I still had to get LF's panties off."

The pilot made some announcement about cruising altitude and calm skies that Dan and Laura ignored; the attendant made another circle through the first class cabin. Laura continued her bedroom story of the threesome with Artsy and LF. "It was the same as with Artsy, but a bit different too. LF wanted deeper, harder kisses down there. She held me there kissing and licking until I gave her a small orgasm. Artsy just stood back and watched us for a while, but when we started really having fun she stroked my shoulders and neck."

"When we were through, I was standing in front of them holding their panties, a pair in each hand, and they decided to play bell ringer. Finally LF got cute, told Artsy to keep ringing the bells, she got one of the candlesticks and had me sit on it."

"I hope she blew out the candle?"

"You silly", Laura kissed him and gave some tongue. "Just the candlestick. If that candlestick came from a gay cock, it sure knows its way around and into a girl's sweet bottom. My cunt was stuffed. They were even bigger than Greg."

The attendant served their breakfast meal interrupting story time. Laura reached under Dan's tray to check something. She felt her husband's cock long and thickened in his pants. "You are excited hearing about my weekend, aren't you?"

"Guilty, you had a fun time and I like hearing about it."

"I want to hear about your time with our two hostess friends after breakfast." They finished their meal and got more wine before Dan began his story.

"I've been with Mrs. Patron before, a goodly number of times, and her friend a couple of times. This was the first time together. We were probably more sedate than you and your bed partners, but for a pair of sixty something women they can get active." Dan told about undressing his two women much as Laura had hers. They spent slow minutes kissing; he with each of the ladies, and then receiving kisses from them together as he lay back on the bed. Mrs. Patron insisted Dan make love to her friend first, and Dan slowly brought her to a body wrenching climax that took her breath away.

Both women kissed him again as he recuperated. Their kisses moved from face to his chest to his waist. His first partner kissed cock and balls to thank them, and rejuvenate them for Mrs. Patron's pleasure. Mrs. Patron kissed Dan's nipples. Dan felt her hand traipse down his stomach to where her friend was busy. Mrs. Patron held cock to her friend's lips for kisses causing Dan to suck air into his lungs with a loud hiss. Dan brought Mrs. Patron to his mouth for a long, sensuous kiss. He rolled her onto her back and began to kiss the underside of her thighs.

"I never realized just how easy it is to get a woman into position to cradle a man into her center. If you begin kissing at each knee and work underneath to behind her knees and up her thighs, a woman seems to just naturally spread wide, raise her knees, and make the most inviting Vee. She assumes perfect sex position to take a cock deep. It worked for Mrs. Patron, and it worked for her friend the second time."

"We made love; oh it was incredible. I am amazed at how much she brings out of me, and how much of herself she gives."

"I know I have said this many times before; I want to be just like her when I grow up."

Dan kissed his wife, "You already are in your own way, Baby." Dan got a little carried away with his ardency; his hands searched for flesh under Laura's clothes; his tongue probed his Baby's mouth. Laura finally pushed him away.

"Down boy, you are getting too excited telling your story. I will take over story time again Baby." Laura continued telling of her night with the two younger artists. "I'm not used to women's bodies Baby, not in any sexual way that is. Both Artsy and LF have great bodies; I felt like a dumpling between them."

"You're no dumpling, a little bit curvy, but not even full figured. Greg and I both know you have a great body; I'll bet a bunch of other guys think so but don't know." Laura smiled appreciatively at her husband's reinforcement.

"They are different, from one another I mean; Artsy has a more feminine figure; her boobs are bigger than LF, almost as big as me. She keeps just a little patch of her hair as trim, but you probably know that."

"LF has almost no tits at all, a certified A cup, but they are muscle hard with pointy tips, fun to tease and play with. She is very sensitive there. Did you know she has a couple of tattoos?"

"No, what kind, tell me about them."

"They are down here", Laura pointed to her lap, between her legs. "Very close in, on the right side she has a paint brush, and on the left a palette. I am sure she had a woman do them, they couldn't have been put there without a lot of handling in some very sensitive places."

"Did LF's tattoos give you any ideas?"

"Well Baby, I spent a lot of time looking very close at them. I looked at her tattoos; I kissed them and even bit them lightly. My tongue knows their shape and texture. Do I want a tattoo, is that what you mean?"

"You could pick something for me on one side and Greg on the other; do you think a thin cock and a fat one would work?"

"How about a circle around fat cock, and a circle with a line across over the thin cock? That would mean no access for my man with the thin cock, wouldn't it?"

"I guess the bar means NO; that is what it always means on public signs."

"You are correct; no access for my husband Dan's thin cock, but always available for my lover Greg's thick cock." Laura leaned her head back in her seat and smiled; she pressed the recline button on her seat. Dan watched as his wife closed her eyes and lightly stroked herself through her skirt. Laura had just drifted off to be with Greg for a moment, maybe more than a moment. Dan reached his hand to join hers, but Laura brushed it off as she frowned. The no access bar had dropped as a gate; his baby was with Greg.

"Baby, it was just a tattoo, LF's tattoo we were talking about."

Laura raised her seat and returned to the conversation. "Sorry, I got distracted. I might have been with LF; she was very demanding our second time. You are just assuming I was with Greg."

"I know where you were. What about the second time? How was she demanding? How many times did she do you?"

"Questions, questions, you ask a lot of questions about my first time with a woman." Laura initiated their kiss this time. "She started out gentle; I guess she thought that was the best way to show me women making love could be different from men and women together. The first time she lightly tweaked my nipple I helped her; I showed her that I wanted more. I must have excited her because she got progressively more physical. The second time she fucked me, LF really worked me over."

"For your second orgasm, is that what you mean?"

"Oh no Baby, not at all. I couldn't count the number of orgasms then, and don't even want to try to number them now. Putting a number to what the three of us shared would make it trivial."

"Oh!" Laura told how LF made love that transitioned to mild aggression their first time, and then she let her rest when Laura could stand no more pleasure. LF then turned to Artsy in a make out, loving session that Laura watched with growing fascination. "Artsy made love to me next while LF rested and watched us."

"Making love with Artsy was very different from LF; she is gentle, sensitive, and she has the most incredibly talented hands. They touch and feel everything. Artsy can make a painting, tell a story, whatever; I don't know how to describe what she does with her hands. She could do me again anytime."

"I know; she did me with her hands alone Friday night. She is incredible in many ways."

"Artsy gave me several orgasms, at least two or three I think, and I got her off a couple of times as well. Then both of them made love to me together. They made me just lie on the bed and take whatever pleasure they chose to give. I was in heaven."

Their flight attendant came by to check on them just as Laura finished telling about the two women driving her to unexplored heights of sexual pleasure. She told them they would begin the landing descent in about forty-five minutes, that she had some paperwork to do, and that she was going to take a break herself after filling their last request. Dan wanted to know, "Are we being met Baby?"

"Yes, I have a limo ordered. We don't have to drive or taxi."

"Then I will have something stronger; I may need it if your story gets any hotter." Dan answered the flight attendant's question. "How about a double brandy? My wife has been telling wicked stories and I need something strong to bolster me."

"I'll have the same; the next episode is hot enough to need brandy."

"I may skip the paperwork and take my break with you two. Story time sounds like fun." She quickly brought their brandy but did not stay for the story.

"By the time LF finally did me the second time, we had been fucking for at least two hours, more likely three. I really don't know what time it was and I damned sure didn't care. Like I said, they took me to heaven. For our second time, LF gave me a glimpse of hell. I know you two were kidding about the skirt thing, but you might want to think about it. LF is a sexual animal, a wild cat, panther, mountain lion, puma; I just don't know how to describe her. If I were a guy I would consider cutting my balls and cock off to have a night like I had with her. It's a good thing she prefers women so I qualify unaltered."

"You've seen me when I come home after a good session with Greg. We can both take a look at me when we get to the apartment. I am sure I am marked and swollen."

"Wow, I do want to look."

Laura described being slapped, pinched, all of her sensitive parts twisted, often viciously, as LF taunted her verbally to bare more and more of her sexual soul. She straddled my face and I tried my best to suck her inside out. She called me a worthless baby virgin whore; she called me every filthy name she could dream up. She said she was going to stick pennies in her cunt and make me suck them out and swallow them. The bitch said I wasn't worth nickels, dimes or quarters; I had to make do with pennies until I learned how to suck her cunt to please her."

"Good God Laura, that's disgusting."

"I loved it; I sucked harder, shoved my tongue deeper inside. I was desperate sucking her, and she was cursing me out; her hands worked my poor pussy over. She slapped me down there; pinch doesn't begin to describe how she used my lips. I screamed, but my screams were lost in the bitch's cunt. She put fingers inside me; she took forever to get them all in. Dan, Baby, Oh My God, she got them all in. Even more than with Greg, she really stretched me. I can't wait until she does my portrait; I know she will use me as much as Portrait did but harder. I just can't wait."

An impersonal voice made the announcement. Ladies and gentlemen, put your tray tables and seat backs in upright position. If you have any carry-on luggage out please stow it under your seat. Prepare for landing, we will be on the ground and at our gate in fifteen minutes. "I hope you both had a pleasant trip and have a good time in San Francisco. Travel with us every time you travel." Dan thanked the attendant for her service. Laura noticed the limo driver first and soon their luggage was loaded and they were on the way to Laura's West coast home.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers