Always Faithful Ch. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Dan was impressed that Laura could have everything they needed in stock on arrival. "I give the concierge a call on Thursday before I arrive. He does my shopping for me, has the maid service come, I think he would have my bed turned down if I asked for that."

"Himself, or someone else in it too, most likely."

"I haven't asked for that yet." Laura made a light brunch snack, opened a bottle of California's best and they adjourned to the living room and sitting area.

"I've been talking most of the morning about my affairs this weekend. Tell me more about yours; what did you three do that kept you in bed all morning and into the afternoon?"

"Well, I was just a bit disoriented when I woke up. I am not used to being between two women in bed. Both were still sleeping. I managed to slip out to the bathroom without waking them, but Friend was stirring when I got back to bed. I kissed her. That kiss brought her instantly awake. I guess a widow still remembers a morning kiss even if she hasn't had much of that lately. She recognized the same needs I had, and got out of bed. I kissed Mrs. Patron awake."

Dan told Laura about laying in the middle of the bed with a sheet over him when the two women returned from the bathroom, pulled the sheet down, and kissed all over him in unison. "You would think they did that sort of thing every day. They were a team; I was hard and turned on completely." The two women used him almost exactly as the night before, one straddling his head and enjoying his tongue while the other pleasured herself on his cock. "I couldn't tell if they signaled each other or maybe they were just spontaneous. Every few minutes they switched places."

"I had great control after the workout the night before. We must have made love like that with the women switching back and forth for almost an hour. I finally shot my load with Mrs. Patron riding me; she still has pretty good muscle control. Then we got wild and kinky."

"After the two old broads rode you for an hour you got wild and kinky? What do you call that for a wakeup fuck?"

"Her friend and I spent the next twenty minutes or so cleaning Mrs. Patron together with our mouths. Sometimes both of us licking and putting our tongues in together, sometimes we were one after the other like a two headed, two tongued monster."

"My God, what fun! I would love that, can I be next?"

"Finally Mrs. Patron could take no more. She exploded again and pushed us away."

"I hope you didn't short change her friend." No, we all went back to sleep curled up in a three way ball. When we woke up the next time her friend got the same treatment. We sort of dozed again and then both did me. You three found us downstairs shortly after our last time."

"We can't ever tell anyone how we spent the weekend, no one would believe us. My forty year old husband drained himself sexually with two sixty something women while his almost forty wife was in bed with two barely thirty women fucking away."

"So Baby, how was your morning in the other bedroom?"

"Close to yours, wild, even a bit more wild than yours. Let's take a break and then I will tell just a little bit. I am not going to tell all now; we need to take a nap or we will crash at work tomorrow." Later, Laura continued her part of the weekend.

"We slept late too, just like you did. I am sure we fucked longer and harder the night before. I was damned fucked out Baby. I don't know who got up first; I came awake with a mouth sucking each nipple. That is a great way to wake up; if I ever sleep between you and Greg after a night of great sex, remember to do that the next morning."

"I'll be sure to tell Greg."

"Don't hold your breath waiting for me to do both of you together; I don't think you'd look good turning blue."

"When I came back to bed from the bathroom, both of them attacked me. They had my ass on the edge, my feet on the floor spread out, and my back across the bed. Artsy took the top; she held my hands down so I couldn't struggle. LF began fucking me with one of those candlesticks. She fucked my pussy as hard as Greg does. While LF fucked me, Artsy twisted my nipples for a while and then switched to my cunt. She is more gentle than LF, but she can hurt too. After she damned near tore my nipples from my tits the first time, she didn't have to hold me down. I was all hers."

"Artsy gave me the pain part; LF was hard fucking and more verbal shit. Oh did she give it to me. She rammed that big plastic fag cock all the way in; she just held it there forever and twisted. She called me cock fucking bitch, man whore, all sorts of nasty filthy stuff. She said when she got through with me I would never want another man again, never let one near my cunt. Shit Baby, she was rough."

"You like it rough, was she bad enough to scare you off the rough stuff?"

"Yes and no, almost, maybe, but definitely no; LF didn't scare me off rough sex or her either. I was cumming like crazy. I am surprised you didn't hear me."

"Artsy switched her approach; while LF was terrorizing my cunt and senses, Artsy suddenly switched to soft and gentle kisses all over my face and chest. She sucked on my nipples as though she was a baby and I her mother. When Artsy had me settled down and cooing, LF began another assault. She said she wasn't going to stop until I promised never to let you fuck me again. I had to promise not to fuck you, or Greg or any other man. Never again, I think she really wanted to pull that out of me, but she didn't. I didn't cheat on you, Baby; I didn't lie and promise never to fuck you again. I made her fuck me and abuse my pussy with that cock candlestick until I passed out."

"I know you are faithful, to me and Greg, but you loved every inch of fucking LF gave you." They held each other and kissed. "Let's go to bed."

Laura and Dan made love, slept cuddled close for the rest of the afternoon, and made love once again on waking. They showered together, ate a light dinner and settled comfortably with wine to continue their story telling.

"LF is a strange lady; that much I am sure of. She loved that I let myself get fucked senseless and passed out rather than deny my sex for men. Baby, if you two were serious about you wearing a skirt for her sometime, I will help you pick it out and dress you. You should get fucked like that just once in your life."

"That's all right Baby, I think I will settle for the sarcasm of my offer and pass on the skirt."

"She asked me to do her next; I got to play lead for the first time with a woman. I changed up on her; I played very feminine and sweet; I didn't do much rough stuff. Mostly I used a lot of licking and kissing in all of the right places, just a few nips with my teeth to keep her excited."

"The only times I let go and bit hard were on LF's underarms. When I did her left side, the first time, I really got her. I had been licking all over her little breast and sucking ever so lightly on her nipple. I had my ear to her chest listening to her heart beat; I lifted her arm and kissed my way up to her armpit. Artsy was watching us; I winked at her. I knew just what I was doing. LF was quivering; I could see her shaking. I made her shake like that, me, Laura, I did that to her. Suddenly I bit down so hard I almost got blood, maybe I did. LF shrieked and screamed and tried to pull her arm away. I kept biting, grinding my teeth. I bit until she finished her orgasm and then slowly backed off."

"That was exciting; I got a thrill making her cum like that. We kissed for the longest time afterward. She raised her right arm for me while we were still kissing. I didn't have to ask her; she wanted more. I gave her a second orgasm almost the same way. I kissed across her neck, then down to her breast and back to her neck. I wanted to tease LF; she's a bit of a bitch who needs teasing every once in a while."

"Oh do I know she is a bitch Baby; I am glad you bit the crap out of her. Maybe she will wake up and grow some nice."

"Not too much nice, I like her tough bitch attitude. She drives me crazy with it when she fucks me."

Laura continued. "The first time I kissed my way to her right, I just kissed and licked and moved on. I licked down to her waist and then back up. I started to her neck again and then turned on her. She screamed and shook the second my teeth touched her skin. I shook my head like an animal as I bit her. Even expecting me she screamed. She made a mess between her legs that I had fun cleaning up when I let go of her the second time."

"You raping LF, was that the end of your morning sex party?"

"Oh no Baby, not at all. I guess that was the mid-point." Laura told about Artsy making very gentle, stimulating love, and giving a throbbing orgasm. Artsy repeated the tender feminine delight with LF while Laura watched. "I was lying on my side resting, watching them make love, enjoying the eroticism of the three of us together. They finished making love and turned immediately to be kinky on me."

"How kinky; what you had been up to already wasn't kinky enough?"

"Not for them, me either as it turned out. Artsy can get wild too. She lit the candles. They used my body as their canvas; the wax from the candles was their paint. At first I was terrified, afraid of burning, but the wax cooled quickly; it didn't hurt at all. Once I saw what they were doing, how they were painting my breasts and vagina with wax, I started getting turned on."

"Just watching them get excited got me even more excited. When they dripped wax building little pyramids on my nipples I was ready to rub myself to the top. They wouldn't let me. It was pleasure and denial at the same time. They never did let me come; they just teased me with hot wax. I stayed turned on and frustrated until they had enough of me."

"That sounds pretty tame against the other stuff you did."

"It was sort of tame physically, but my head wasn't tamed at all. It was right for us in the moment of where we were together. That sounds like lofty bullshit girl talk, doesn't it?"

Dan responded to his wife's girl talk question with kisses and soft touches. He tried to show with action that he appreciated her girl talk and her story. They got carried away with their affection; both began breathing heavy and clutching each other tightly. Finally they pushed back to take a break. Laura put on some music while Dan fixed drinks.

"Tell me more about your neighbor."

"Why don't I call, see if he is at home and free? We can meet him and I will introduce you. I know you are curious about his playroom."

Hello Upper Floor, it's me back in town again. -- Yes, a pleasant flight, I arrived earlier today. -- I have my husband with me this trip. -- No, not at all, he wants to meet you. -- Good, say forty-five to an hour? -- Great, see you then, kisses to you, ciao.

"He's home, you figured that I guess, we will go visit in a little bit."

"Can you finish your story before we go visit him?"

"Yes Baby, I can finish my story. I should have brought my Arabian Nights costume; I wonder how that would go over on the airplane?"

Dan laughed and told her she would have goose bumps all over from the temperature. "The flight attendant seemed like the type to enjoy it though, and the other first class travelers surely would enjoy."

"Maybe another day", was Laura's only comment. "Here's the end of my weekend sex adventure story. You haven't fucked Artsy, but I have. I fucked her Dan. While you were making love to Mrs. Patron and her friend, I was fucking your girlfriend Artsy."

"I know Artsy won't let you fuck her; she won't even let you make love with her. I did both yesterday. I made love with her first, and then I fucked her for the final act of our three part sex, girl play. I fucked her and she loved it; she wanted to be fucked. She wanted me to fuck her hard; I did and she responded completely. We were wonderful together. LF was our audience. We played for her, but to each other. When we climaxed together for the last time, we cuddled and kissed and then three for the showers."

Laura understood Dan would be taken aback by her last revelation; in that instant she experienced a thrill one upping him. She looked into her Baby's eyes and saw pain. "Let's go get dressed and visit Upper Floor."

Laura pushed the doorbell button. Dan was wearing casual slacks and a polo shirt. Laura decided to wear a floor length nightgown, thin but opaque. The last times she visited she wore sheer gowns, totally transparent to any potential viewers. Tonight she was dressed demure as far as she was concerned. She was demure, but ready for any fun times that might develop. Upper Floor welcomed them into his home.

Get to know you conversation took place in Upper Floor's living room conversation pit. He served a very fine continental cognac. "Laura told me you would have something perfect when I suggested we bring a bottle of wine. She was correct, but then she always is or thinks so; this has a very nice taste. Thank you."

"I do not know your wife as well as you, quite obviously that must be so; I too have noticed her confidence the few times we have met. A woman of her beauty and intellect has a right to be confident, don't you agree?"

Upper Floor continued to be charming. Dan responded in the same vein. He complimented the room and its furnishings and decorations. Finally his curiosity got the better of him. "Laura tells me you have another room in your home that sounds most interesting. I was fascinated by her description from the first."

"May I show off my play room?"

If his wife's descriptions of the room and the devices therein piqued Dan's interest, the tour and explanations of each item captivated him as he never would have imagined. The furniture restraint pieces looked interesting; Dan could almost see having one that could be disguised as a divan in their den. "You know Greg's home intimately Baby; does he have a room where something like this would fit in? Maybe we could have one in our den too?"

"That corner near the wall in the den could handle another piece of furniture, but I think it might get more use somewhere in Greg's house." Upper Floor looked on amused knowing Dan and Laura were playing a husband and wife game and he was just a spectator.

"What is that rod; is it just decoration, or is it functional in context of the room?"

"You are perceptive, and precise in language. I like that in a man, or woman. I will show you just how functional it is." Laura stood next to her baby and watched Upper Floor go to the hanging cabinet. She knew what sort of paraphernalia was stored there. I wonder where this demonstration will lead? I know I will be a part of it. How big a part? How far will Upper Floor go with Dan here? How far will Dan go with Upper Floor here? Maybe I shouldn't have been such a bitch with Dan about fucking Artsy? Upper Floor returned carrying leather cuffs and a small folding stool.

Their host attached the cuffs to dangle from the rod before he explained their use. "With the rod and cuffs, a woman can be stretched to be available for use. Generally the use involves pleasure for at least one of the users. Sometimes pain is present as well. When I host small parties in this room, I will often have a woman hanging here as decoration. Think of it as a Christmas tree. Sometimes I hang several women. My guests always appreciate my decorations."

"Baby, you should offer to be the decoration ornament for one of your neighbor's parties. I think you might enjoy yourself; I am sure his guests would enjoy you. Would you like to do that?"

Laura knew her husband was still playing the game; she could play too. "I would like that; I would like to be your bauble to hang on the tree. When is your next party?"

"I must have one soon."

"Show my husband how I would look", Laura held an arm to Upper Floor and he led her to the wall.

"Is this blue gown a suitable color for a party? Maybe I should wear virginal white, demon black or sultry red?"

"Those are fine colors, all could be appropriate for a party. Blue will do for tonight; for my party it must be flesh."

"Yes, my flesh; hoist me, mount your decoration." Dan wasn't at all surprised by his wife and her demeanor. Sometime during the day a switch flipped in her personality. She had knife in hand and delighted in pricking Dan with that knife. Dan knew the knife handle had been carved with Laura fucking Artsy.

Laura hung facing the wall; she was stretched, but not uncomfortably so. She looked up and saw she could be stretched further. Upper Floor led her Baby across the room to the wall with the whips, the whips and the pictures. She could hear them talking to one another, but not every word. Their conversation seemed garbled to her. Facing just the bare wall disoriented her. She didn't hear them return; didn't know they were standing behind her.

A hand gripped Laura's rear signaling they were with her again. Whose hand was it; Laura resisted the urge to turn her head and look. Was it both; another hand touched her in front. She closed her eyes to live the moment in her mind. Whoever was touching her began to raise her gown, first in back, next in front. When her nightgown was waist high, the unknown hands fondled front and back. Laura kept her eyes closed. She leaned her head back; she was supported only by the restraining cuffs. Hands stopped fondling and they lifted her gown to shoulder level. Dan's voice came from the middle of the room, "Flesh will do nicely for your party." Upper Floor's hands had been touching her. They allowed her nightgown to drop to cover.

"Now I want to see the balcony my wife has told me about."

"It is her favorite place in this room."

Laura gripped the railing looking out; the cuffs remained on her wrists without straps. "It is even more beautiful with the fog we have tonight. I have been waiting for the fog." Upper Floor adjusted the spotlights to focus on Laura at the rail. He handed Dan one snap link and he fastened her in place with the other. They stepped back to the wall leaving her alone again.

"The last time she was here, I left her fixed to the rail for half an hour. She was nude; it was night, but no fog."

"She told me; she loved it. She told me about someone calling to her, but she couldn't see him."

"His name is Mario, he lives across the way. He was fascinated with your lovely wife. Mario would like to meet her."

"My Baby is a show off; she loves others to see her. Some have had her. She has a lover at home."

"Your wife told me that. She also told me she loves you very much and nothing can ever come between the two of you. I understand that; I respect that feeling in a woman or a man."

"I think we need to raise her excitement level. We should go titillate her. I will take her breasts, you can have below."

Dan let their host raise her gown and begin before fondling Laura's boobs. The straps couldn't lower because of the wrist cuffs. Dan solved that problem by breaking them. "Your tits should show; you have good tits Baby. They need to be free." He twisted and stroked while Upper Floor probed her pussy. They let the gown fall to the floor. Laura sucked foggy night air deep in her lungs. She began to pant her arousal.

Out of the fog, Laura heard the voice again; puta, puta, puta. Then loud, "Fuck the puta, fuck her and make her scream."

"You do the honors my new friend, after all a husband should have his wife before she fucks another man, other men."

"Yes, fuck me here for Mario Baby. You should at least get to fuck your wife tonight. I fucked your girlfriend yesterday. She won't let you fuck her but she gave herself to me." Dan dropped his pants and jammed straightaway in his baby's waiting cunt. He found her soaked inside.

"I fucked Artsy just like this, but she wasn't tied down. She asked me to fuck her. Artsy almost begged for me to give her the candlestick. I didn't tell you earlier did I? She begged for your wife to fuck her in your place."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers