Always Faithful Ch. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Laura's taunts drove Dan to frenzy; his hips were a blur fucking in and out. "She begged, she screamed with orgasm, she kissed me deep, and then she asked for more Baby, she asked for more fucking from me." Dan groaned and spewed his juices in his wife.

"Now you fuck me Upper Floor. I can fuck any man, any woman, but Dan's girlfriend let me fuck her, not him."

Laura held her gown to her waist as they walked back to her apartment. She was proud of her flushed chest on display. Both she and her husband were near exhaustion from the day's travel and the draining sex. They kissed and held each other close, but spoke no more of the weekend's happenings. Tomorrow would be a work day.

Dan's trip to Business Lady was a success in every way. He had very good meetings with the BL production people. He planted the seeds for some expanded sales prospects for the firm. He and Laura acted as though the tension of Sunday evening never existed. She cooked at home one night, and they had dinner Tuesday with Liaison and her SO. Laura went with him to the airport to see him off.

Laura had a full work week as well. The ideas she brought to BL seemed to take off in the company. Guiding those ideas to practice meant busy work days. Saturday she visited with Upper Floor again. He invited Mario to observe close up as he whipped her with a flogger. Upper strapped her securely to what looked like a gymnastic apparatus. He flailed her from the back of her thighs to just below her neck. Her skin turned bright pink, but the pink flush on her cheeks was happiness. The pink flush on her chest was sexual excitement.

Laura was breathing heavily when Upper Floor finished with her. "Mario wants to take your ass for his use. He wants to fuck your ass long and hard. He wants to hurt you."

"He must use a condom." Mario fucked as promised. He was not at all gentle as he fucked Laura's ass with full strokes. He slapped her cheeks often to insure Laura gave him the twitching motions that excited him. Laura screamed and cried, but Mario didn't care. He fucked her bottom until he filled the condom.

Mario left; Laura was still strapped in place. Upper Floor rubbed a balm into her skin. He kissed his sex toy softly. "You were very good for me tonight, thank you." Upper went to a speakerphone and lifted the receiver, "I hope you enjoyed listening to your wife tonight. At least you were with her by long distance. I will see her safely to her apartment. Good night."

Dan met her at the airport when she arrived home. They had a loving few days as any couple would after one returned from travel. Monday morning as they dressed for work, Laura made sure Dan could see as she removed her rings. She put them in their special place. "I will be living in my other home with Greg for the next few weeks. We can work out the details. Maybe I will be there until his birthday; I haven't decided how long yet."

> > > - - < < <

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers