Always Faithful Ch. 04.4

Story Info
Laura devotes herself to her second husband.
10.3k words
3.88
22.9k
9

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. The prior post ended with Dan joining Laura's BDSM play with her San Francisco neighbor.

*

FOUR -- YEAR OF TURMOIL -- 4.4 LAURA DEVOTES HERSELF TO HER SECOND HUSBAND

Laura started her car; she fingered the ruby ring on her right hand before shifting to Drive. Having Dan with me in San Francisco last week was great. Fucking with Dan and Upper Floor in the fog on the balcony excited me the way I knew it would. Strapped to that thing, strapped down, whipped, and then ass fucked by that Mario was crazy, and you loved it girl, admit it to yourself. You loved the decadence of that sex, and you loved that Dan listened over the phone. That night was pure dirty sex. A horn honked and snapped her head to reality and her driving.

Dan drove to work deep in thought too, but his thoughts were not at all comforting. My wife can be a bitch; can be hell, she is a committed bitch. She fucks every man she sees, and now some of the women. She fucks my girlfriend. She fucks my girlfriend who won't allow me more than a sister-kiss even though she likes me, has deep feelings for me. Artsy won't let me get in the batter's box because I am married to Laura, and Laura fucks her brains out. Dan struggled in his mind all the way to his parking spot. As he locked the car he voiced to no one the final indignity, "She put her rings in the box and is going to live with Greg. She says she doesn't know for how long."

Greg's mind spoke to him this morning too. I am glad Laura is back; I've missed her. I wish I had never negotiated the Business Lady deal for her. I barely saw her the last time she was in town. I can share her with Dan; after all he is her husband. I actually like Dan, I wouldn't put up with Laura having me as lover if we were married. We could be great friends if I wasn't in love with and fucking his wife. Greg got on the elevator and shook his head to clear away Laura thoughts and prepare for a day with legal dragons.

Laura had some final thoughts before work. She just sat in her car as she shut it down so she could finish with her personal life for the next eight hours. My affair with Greg is important to me; I need it. What Greg and I share is more than an office affair, much more. Just face it girl, you are a woman with two husbands, and you have been cheating on one of them because you considered him a lover, not a husband. You need to grow up and be responsible. You can't cheat on Greg with Upper Floor while you are in San Francisco if you are going to be faithful to Greg as a wife to a husband. I need to start treating Greg as faithfully as I treat Dan, and make our marriage as important as my marriage with Dan. With resolve, Laura opened the car door and walked with spritely step into the building where she worked.

Laura was too busy with work to call Greg and tell him she would go home with him tonight. Greg must have a full day too, he always calls me as soon as I am due back, she thought to herself. She finally called him after three. Hello my darling, I am back. -- Would you let a lady buy you a drink after work? -- I'll stop by your office about four-thirty. -- Bye darling, I love you. They met at their lawyer hangout bar.

They were almost through their first drink when Greg noticed the changes in Laura's ring situation. He took her left hand near the ruby, "Does this mean what I hope it means?"

"Yes."

"How long this time?"

"No set time, a longer time; until you throw me out."

"That won't happen, you know that."

"I've been neglecting you, neglecting us; I want time with you to fix that." They each had another martini and went home. Laura stopped for takeout on the way.

After the first few days, Laura and Greg settled into a typical married life routine. They didn't begin undoing buttons and zippers as they got out of their cars. They didn't have sex in the kitchen or den every night before thinking about what's for dinner. But those first few days were a sexual whirlwind. Laura made sure to strike a pose at the kitchen counter. Greg pulled her onto his lap as he sat in his favorite chair in the den. Clothes flew through the air to be picked up after orgasm, usually after more than one orgasm.

By mid week they took only one car to work; Laura deferred to Greg and let him drive. Laura brought coffee in bed in the morning instead of a sexual romp. They normally went straight home, had a drink to relax and talk about their day, watched the early evening news and then fixed dinner. When Greg tried to help with clean up, Laura chased him out of the kitchen. They made love almost every evening, but at bedtime. They saved their wilder sexual gymnastics for the weekend. Laura and Greg acted like a very normal married couple.

Laura's focus was so totally on Greg she didn't even think of Dan; she didn't call him in the afternoon as she often did from her desk. Laura set a goal to build a married life with Greg, and she succeeded. Greg too settled into place as husband, even though he knew he was husband to another man's wife. It troubled him only slightly; he and Laura had a year's experience with their affair. Greg accepted his love for Laura and their unconventional relationship.

Dan was not as accepting. At first his anger affected his work relationships; he was short with people in the office, short tempered and sharp tongued. His secretary pointed out his attitude after overhearing a phone conversation with a customer. He railed at first, thought some, and knew she was correct. Dan asked her out for a happy hour drink in apology. They had three drinks and she accepted Dan's offer to drive her home. He accepted her offer to come in for one more drink. He later told her he couldn't spend the night, but he kissed her good bye twice at the door step. She looks good standing there nude and waving goodbye. I better be careful, Dan thought.

After spending the evening with his secretary, Dan's head began to clear. He focused on business during the day, and did his best to forget about Laura at night. He had been ignoring Artsy; even when he saw her they didn't talk, not about that weekend. Finally he called her at work. Hi, it's Dan. Have you got a minute? -- We haven't talked lately. -- Yes, I agree we should. - Are you available for a drink and conversation after work? - I think Gilly's might be better, fewer friends to interrupt. I'll pick you up.

Dan whistled approval when he saw Artsy at her gallery; she was dressed like she had been the first time her met her wearing tight jeans and a tighter, rust colored, sweater. She looked good, almost a hot look, but not really provocative. Dan was dressed at the opposite end of the clothing spectrum in a new gray suit of wool and silk. "You look pretty good yourself, but I can't whistle the way you can." Artsy kissed Dan, warm and lip-to-lip, but still a sister kiss.

Conversation started slow; they had a lot to talk about, but both seemed to avoid some subjects. Dan was always comfortable talking art world subjects with his friend so they started there. When a beer's worth of conversation hadn't move them past inconsequential, Artsy decided to give a nudge. "Are you ready to start posing for LF? I want to get that moving."

One of the subjects they had to address was on the table. "LF, I haven't thought about her in any way since that weekend at Mrs. Paton's home."

"Dan, you're full of it. You are lying to yourself and to me when you tell me you haven't thought of LF in almost four weeks." Dan lowered his eyes to his beer; he had thought often of LF, Artsy and Laura together. Artsy enlightened him, "Laura met with LF one day last week to talk in detail about posing; LF told me they got along well."

"Laura probably went home with a smile that night; Greg got whatever reward. I haven't seen or talked to Laura in almost three weeks." Dan's comment surprised Artsy; she hadn't realized Laura was living with Greg. The second subject landed on the table top as their waitress came to ask about more beer.

"How long has she been with Greg; how long will she be with him?"

"She left me her rings right after San Francisco; she didn't say when she would be back. We haven't talked. We have barely talked at all since that weekend."

Artsy thought she understood most of what was troubling Dan. They talked for almost two hours, mostly about Laura's actions since that fateful evening. Artsy gently probed about the current state of Dan and Laura's marriage. Dan's answers to questions were far more equivocal than she had ever heard in the past. As the bar clock passed nine, the final topic jumped out of the bushes and onto the table between friends. "You barely kiss me, with a full moon maybe a kiss and a hug; you fucked Laura. You let Laura fuck you. She told me you begged her to fuck you."

Dan's accusation hit hard because the same questions had been bothering Artsy for the last few weeks. "Dan, I don't have the answer right here", Artsy touched her forehead. "Let's talk it out because I have the same questions." Talking it out took a long time. Dan didn't demand equal opportunity, nor did he demand never again with Laura.

Artsy didn't offer either of those, but she did ask for two things from Dan. "I want to be more affectionate with you, without you pushing too far and too fast; can we do that together?"

Dan leaned toward Artsy and kissed her warmly, and, once more using lessons learned from Mrs. Patron, he kissed with affection but not demand. "What else do you want?"

"You need to talk with Laura like we have tonight."

"I think we better get out of here while I can still drive safely."

"Are you sure you are okay to drive? We can take a cab, two cabs."

"I can get you home in one piece, trust me."

"Would it be easier to make just one stop?"

"Probably, your place or mine?"

"Can I wear another one of Laura's nightgowns?"

"Let's go."

They showered together; Dan dried Artsy first and she returned the favor. Dan knew which drawer held his wife's nightgowns. He saw the white one in its plastic case well to the back, but shook his head rejecting a stupid idea. He selected a cream colored gown instead. Artsy put it on and twirled slowly to model it. Both said I like it at about the same time. Artsy folded the covers to the foot of the bed; Dan watched and found her exposed rump inviting. He touched and Artsy came to his arms for a kiss. "I don't want you to fuck me the way Laura did. I wanted her to fuck me hard, and she did. I wanted it that way; I loved having Laura fuck me just that way; tonight I don't want that." Artsy gave Dan their hottest loving kiss ever, "Make love to me please."

Dan drove Artsy home in the morning. Along the way, Artsy offered some final advice about Laura. "Accept her as she is Dan, Laura is an absolute sexual animal. She gives herself completely in sex, she receives within herself completely. At least she is like that with women; she is probably the same with men. Only you and she know that part."

"Greg and I know that about her; you are correct; she is an animal about sex. She is a wild animal." He pulled to the curb in front of Artsy's apartment.

"Can I see you tonight; we don't have to go out."

"No, not tonight."

"Okay, I am sorry I asked."

"Don't be sorry Dan; I just said not tonight. Talk to Laura, but we will again." Dan drove on to work.

While Dan was addressing his communication problems with Artsy, Laura had a different sort of problem. A rare and serious disagreement between the senior partners needed to be addressed immediately. That meant a special meeting that Laura had to prepare for, and attend as secretary. The work aspect didn't faze her, but she had been edgy for the past week in anticipation. She needed to relax tonight to be at her best in the office tomorrow.

Loving housewife to her second husband, sweet sex and tender lovemaking, both of those were well and good. Laura and Greg had done their best to experience everything married life had to offer in their limited time together. Tonight Laura needed to be fucked hard; she wanted, no needed badly, to be used hard like a slut. They were drinking a glass of wine in the den after work, "Darling, I need you tonight. I want you to fuck me hard like a cheap whore. Pay me ten bucks and do anything and everything you want. I need to throb when I get out of bed in the morning, and you are the man I want to make my body throb. Fuck me; fuck my brains loose."

Greg looked at her and then at his watch. "I'll give you thirty seconds, anything you are still wearing after that I am going to rip off your body." Laura smiled, looked at him and slowly rose from the sofa. She hurried with her jacket and skirt; the suit she was wearing was far too expensive to have destroyed. Buttons on a blouse could be made to take forever. She kicked her shoes off and was about to reach for her bra snaps when Greg stood. "Times up; I'll take care of the rest."

The bra Laura had on was a pretty one, lacy, a delight to see her wearing, it had been expensive. Greg grabbed the straps just above each cup and pulled until they gave way. The sexy bra became a strapless wreck at best; it was now close to worthless. Greg pulled tits out digging his fingers into her soft flesh. Laura moaned. He twisted and pulled on nipples; Laura's tits stretched taut. "Yes, do me hard, just like that." Greg left tits hanging over. Red fingerprints showed; Laura looked obscene. Her panties matched the bra. Rip and they were gone, shredded at the sides.

"Now you look like a slut, a cheap whore slut." Greg opened his wallet and took out a ten; he waved it in Laura's face. "For this I want every hole, do you understand?"

"Yes, every hole; pussy, ass and mouth."

"I will choke you with my cock."

"Yes, choke me."

"I will fuck your ass hard to make you fart my cum."

"Yes, I want you to fuck my ass."

"I will fuck your sorry whore cunt last; I want to fuck you for a long time. I want you to walk bow legged into your meeting tomorrow. "Oh God yes; I want it hard, just like that."

Greg turned Laura, unsnapped the bra and threw it aside; he did the same with her garter belt. Stockings began drooping with their supporting clips unlocked. "Look at yourself in that mirror you ten dollar whore. He pushed her forward to hands on knees and swatted bare bottom with five hard, stinging blows. "Get on your knees, take my pants off, and beg for my cock in your mouth."

Laura did as told; loving everything about the way Greg was using her. A gagging, choking, face fuck blow job in the den led to hard driving anal sex in their bedroom. Two hours later Laura was washing Greg's cock and working him back to full erection for their final sex of the night. When they were through, Laura was so relaxed she kissed Greg to sleep and then curled beside him into contented slumberland. "I love you my darling Greg", were her final words.

Laura showered alone in the morning; she insisted on alone. She scrubbed each bruise and tender spot with care. Dress must be immaculate for today's meeting; she took her time. For once, she drove her car; it needed the exercise and Laura needed professional independence today. The board meeting room and everything required for the meeting was as perfect as she could provide by nine-thirty when they entered. Old Jacobs smiled and nodded her way.

Laura had two outside messages waiting when the meeting ended; Dan had called, so had Artsy. Dan will want to talk; I've ignored him for almost a month. I do need to talk with him. Artsy called too; I wonder what she wants? I don't know, but she shouldn't take long. I'll call her first because I know talking with Dan will take a while. Laura dialed the number Artsy left for work. Hi, it's Laura returning your call. -- Good, I assume he would spend some time with you; I've been neglecting him a bit. -- Oh, he mentioned that, did he? Is he okay? -- He called while I was in my meeting, I am about to call him back. - Thank you for asking him to call me. I really have left him in the cold for the last little bit. -- Thank you for that too; thank you for spending the night with him. Which nightgown did he pick for you to wear? - Lunch next Tuesday; yes, I would love to."

Laura hadn't expected to talk with Artsy that long. It was now after four and she still had to call Dan. She decided to tell Greg she might be late getting home tonight before calling Dan. Hi Baby, how have you been; I've missed you. -- Okay, I deserved that one. I have been keeping myself busy with Greg. -- I understand you want to talk; I guess we should. -- Go out somewhere, or at the house? -- I've had some rough days at work; we had a big partners meeting today. Can we go out to dinner?

Laura had a perverse smile as she gave Dan directions to the restaurant she and Greg used for their Friday tryst lunches. Let's meet at seven so I can go home and change.

"Don't get me too heated up with your kisses tonight; I am going out with another man."

"Dan?"

"Yes, he called me. He and Artsy both called me; I am having lunch with her next week."

"It's about time; you haven't seen him, or talked with him, have you?"

"No, not this time. He wants to talk."

"Just talk? I better check your panties when you get home. I would want more than talk."

"You can check; they will be dry, nothing more than talk, only a kiss at most."

Laura waited in the parking lot for Dan to arrive; they walked into the restaurant together. The owner-waiter's face registered obvious surprise when he saw Laura in the evening, and with another man. He indicated with his eyes the alcove. Laura thought she was being subtle with her gesture to the back of the room. They were seated at a small table toward the back of the dining area. There were only a few other couples eating tonight; Laura and Dan would have relative privacy for their talking.

"You've been here before?"

"Yes, Greg and I often have lunch here on Friday. How could you tell?"

"The waiter knew you, he recognized you, and his eyes asked you where you wanted us to sit."

"You are very observant, as usual. We are regulars for lunch on Friday."

"Is this your table; it looked like he gestured to another at first."

Laura took Dan's hand and kissed it. "Very, very observant. There is a semi private room behind that curtain; Greg and I always eat there."

"You want me to see where you and Greg go for lunch, and who knows what else, but you need to keep that part of your affair to yourself. Thank you so much for open and honest communication in our marriage."

"I never promised open and honest communication about my affair with Greg. I have always said it is my affair. You do remember that much don't you?"

"Yes, I do recall those words, those actions. You love to rub my nose in your affair every now and again."

"Did we come to argue? I thought you wanted to talk to me. Let's order diner and just be together and talk about things for a while. Let's see where we are going."

"You come here every week; why don't you order for both of us? Is your puss on the menu, I haven't had that in a while." Laura wanted to respond, but decided they would never get anywhere by just arguing. She ordered a lamb dish for each of them. Dan wouldn't let go, "Do you fuck him in your private dining room? Do you like to have sex for lunch when you are with Greg?"

"Okay Dan, Daniel, this is the last question I am going to put up with about me and Greg coming here for lunch. I am going to answer, and answer with total honesty, and then we drop this part of the conversation or I am leaving you here. I have not fucked Greg here in our private alcove. I have not, and I will not fuck him, you or anyone else in this or any other restaurant. We have kissed intimately, I have touched him, and he me, intimately; I have unbuttoned some buttons and lowered some zippers. That is all I have done, all I ever will do. If you keep bugging me about what I do here with Greg when we have lunch, I will leave. I will leave but I promise you this much. The next time I come here on a Friday for lunch with Greg, I will strip naked in that alcove, I will fuck him until he is left panting, and I will have the owner take pictures that I can send you to prove your suspicions."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers