Always Faithful Ch. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Your gall knows no bounds, does it?"

"Let's do something fun today; it is a nice day, let's go for a stroll by the lake."

"Laura!"

"Please Baby, we haven't done anything together in a long time." In the bedroom, both changed to casual clothes. Laura went to her ring box and took them out. "I want to put them on again. I intend to wear them when I go out with Greg next Tuesday."

"They are your wedding rings; you are still married."

Dan couldn't help but recall; they walked along the lake exactly one year ago talking about Laura's upcoming date with Greg. So much had changed; so much of their lives together had changed, but remained the same. They walked, held hands, and skipped stones. Dan noticed the bench they sat on last year. He pulled her down to the bench and into his arms. Dan held his wife and they kissed with passion for the first time since she walked in the door this morning. How long would she stay?

"Take me home Baby, please take me home and make love to me. I really need to be with you. Just to be with you, you and me, no one else. Please take me home so we can make love."

They didn't bother with dinner; they went directly to their bedroom. They made love and slept to recover strength. They made love once again. After their second time both felt need for food. Laura had not used her kitchen for a meal in a long time; she was surprised at how much pleasure she found in the simple task of preparing a small meal for them. Dan and I just made love twice, and it was as beautiful and fulfilling as the love making Greg and I share. Why do I feel such a need for two husbands?

Laura and Dan made love once more before sleeping in each other's arms. They woke, had breakfast, and went to work as they did every day of their married life. Life was routine; they did this every day of their married life, except for the past year, the past two months especially. Their week flew by. Laura didn't see Greg; she didn't talk to him except on business. They did not go to their restaurant on Friday. Dan did not spend time with Artsy; he didn't visit Mrs. Patron. His dealings with his secretary were strictly business.

"I think I will go shopping today."

"You think?" Laura looked across the den to Dan sitting in his favorite chair. She relished the slow pace of weekend mornings they spent together at home. "I haven't bought a gift yet; I will go shopping today to find something. I might look at dresses too."

Dan pondered his wife's response for a moment. He knew the situation was perverse in extreme, but he always had an interest in how Laura dressed, even how she dressed on a date with her lover. "I am sure you know all the places to shop for panties worthy as gift; what sort of dress style?"

"I don't know, I really don't Baby. I can find something in my closet that works. Sometimes a girl just likes to have a new dress; you know how that is, don't you?"

Dan began his response as serious, but ended with serious laughter. "Of course, everyone wants to look and feel special for a special date." Laura looked at her Baby and loved his mirth. She hadn't seen him laugh in too long. "What set you off?"

"My argument with LF popped into my head; the wearing a skirt thing. I pictured myself shopping for a skirt to wear meeting LF." Both laughed now. "Can I help when you go shopping for a skirt?"

"Okay, enough humor. Would you pour us another cup of coffee and we can get back to serious discussion of what you should wear on your date?"

Laura went for the coffee pot; Dan wondered if he was getting too much into her business. Laura returned, "Baby, if you don't . . . ." "Thank you Baby, you know how . . . ." Both stopped mid sentence and grinned. They did know one another well; they fit together well in so many ways. They finished their breakfast, dressed and went shopping together.

This is another one of those things just like last year, went though Dan's mind. Husband is going along as shopping consultant to wife, for her date with lover. "Tell me the look you think you want."

"An attractive woman wearing something demure, something appropriate for the country club; something we can dance in. I can show a little, but not be blatant and show a lot of skin. Does that sound about right to you, my style conscious husband?"

"Yes, I approve."

"Baby, you are not sixteen and going to the high school prom. This is not a first kiss date; you two have been fucking your brains out with one another for a year." Dan's comments were aimed at Laura's first choice. Dan thought the puff sleeves were for a young girl, and said so bluntly.

"You pick the next one I try on." They went to another shop.

"Oh yes, I knew that would look great on you." Laura did a slow turn; she raised her arms as if dancing with Greg. Dan picked out a one shoulder dress in red and black. The red panel was from left shoulder to right hemline, a foot wide swath of red satin set against black jersey. The dress looked dramatic and eye catching. It was perfect for a sophisticated woman. "It feels good; I can move in it, we can dance the night away

While Laura was off changing, Dan had selected another dramatic dress.

"This is more of a disco or night club dress; it is not really country club; humor me, try it on please." Laura retreated to the dressing room.

When she returned, "Hot Baby; you can boogie wearing that one. Show me some moves." This dance dress was just that; it was made for hot dancing only. A woman could not sit and avoid showing everything when she wore this metallic silver number. The skirt had four slits to the waist, front, back, and both sides. The straps holding it up were made of an inch wide black material that Veed from each shoulder and pointed to crotch and tush.

Laura spun as if in a dancing twirl; the skirt panels flew out and up. "You will need some really sexy panties when you wear this one dancing; very sexy, or go daring and wear none at all."

Laura stopped spinning to let the skirt fall. She looked around; the sales lady had given them some privacy. After a few quick motions she gave Dan her panties and resumed her twisting dance. "How does that look, Baby?"

Dan saw the sales lady returning; he handed her his credit card. "The lady will take both."

"I love shopping with you. Come with me to my favorite lingerie store and then we can get a drink somewhere."

"There is something I don't understand Baby, how is it I go shopping with you, I spend over nine hundred dollars counting the bra and panties, and everything goes to stuff only your boyfriend ever sees?"

"You do it because you love me and want to see me best dressed, and on the list. I'll pay for the drinks and we can call it even, okay?" Laura followed up with a kiss, telling Dan how much fun shopping is when he comes along.

Laura left the office at three Tuesday to relax and get ready for her night with Greg. She was finished soaking in the tub and at her vanity doing makeup when Dan arrived home. He watched for a while; he saw his wife's new clothes spread across the bed waiting. "I am going to fix a drink; do you want one now?"

"No Baby, not now, later."

"I'll be in the den."

"I'll join you."

Dan was finishing his drink when Laura waltzed into the den to join him. "Wow, I do have good taste."

"Thank you, you do have good taste, in clothes and women. I am sure that is what you meant."

"Of course."

"I want something; I am not sure what though."

"Wine, you have a long night, better start slow."

"Yes, you're right, but I don't want wine. My nerves are jumpy; maybe I should have bought that prom dress. That is what I feel like; a girl waiting for her date to the prom. Would you make me a martini to relax?"

Laura sat on the sofa pensive and quiet. She sipped at her drink and played with the olive on toothpick swizzle. "Baby, I love you. Thank you for being the husband you are. I love you and appreciate you. I will be coming home tonight, it may be late, will be late, I may be slightly used goods when I get here, but I will come home to you."

"Yeah." Laura saw the look and heard the disgruntled tone of his retort. She knew she could say nothing more. Fortunately, the doorbell sounded. Dan answered and greeted Greg. He went to the den to escort his wife to her date. This part of her having a date - date with Greg is preposterous and we all know it. Laura gave him a soft kiss on his cheek as he handed her over.

Greg surprised Dan, "Thank you Dan, I appreciate this. It can't be easy." They left.

Laura was surprised she didn't get a kiss from Greg at the door, or even after it closed. She insisted at the car, but it was a peck only. Greg was quiet driving to the country club. Laura broke the silence after a while by singing the birthday song. "Feeling your age darling, or is it something else."

"Just the strangeness love . . . the strange relationship with you and me, and Dan . . . the strange relationship of Dan and you, and me." Laura understood; she could say nothing so she held his hand as he drove to the country club.

Their dinner reservation was for eight-thirty; they sat in the lounge and ventured to the dance floor until then. Greg lightened his mood as they danced and socialized. Greg introduced her to two gentlemen who were clients of the firm. One of the wives complimented her dress; Laura curtseyed and thanked her. "You do look great in that dress Darling; is it new? I haven't seen it before."

"Yes, bought for tonight." Laura decided not to say who picked it out and paid for the dress.

After being seated, while eating their meal, Greg began to open up and talk about his feelings. He admitted to mixed emotions about calling for Laura at her home, knowing that Dan would be there, that he would probably answer the doorbell, as he had. "I felt a certain pride, boyish pride, that you accepted a date. In that sense, Dan played father role. I also felt guilt knowing that you spent the last six weeks away from your husband living with me. Am I really your other husband?"

Laura tried to alter his train of thought, "At this moment I have one husband, and we are celebrating his birthday."

"Our first anniversary too." Laura knew, of course she knew, but she had put that thought aside. She reached out with her right hand across the small table to hold her second husband's left hand. "Happy Anniversary darling."

"And many more to come?" Greg clearly said that last as a question; a no answer possible question that both needed to answer. "As many as we can."

After the main course, they took a break and danced before finishing their meal. "What I would really like is not to have to take you home tonight."

"I know Baby, I know; I would like to go home to my home with you, but I promised."

"I promised too." They kissed a lingering, warm kiss as they danced. Greg massaged her bare shoulder, "This dress is truly stunning; you wear it well. Did Dan pick it out?"

"Yes."

"And bought it?"

"Yes, his card."

"I wouldn't."

"I know, I wouldn't want you to."

"Let's go back to the table."

Their dessert course was delicious, and surprisingly light, Laura thought. Greg and Laura talked easily, mostly reminiscences of good times over the past year together. Laura heard the band leader introduce a favorite song and she led Greg to the floor to dance close. When the song ended, they were in each other's arms like young teenagers. That prom dress Laura liked came to her mind. Greg clearly liked the bare shoulder style of the dress she had on; his hand fondled Laura's bare shoulder the whole dance.

"I understand better your mood tonight, Baby; I think you and I want the same something more for us. When I first told Dan I wanted to live with you for a few weeks, I told him I wanted to wake up next to you in the morning and not feel like I had to have frantic sex because I had to leave soon. What we have had for the last two months is as close to that feeling as we have managed. I like it. I like living with you; I feel married to you, or I feel more married the last two months. I want more too."

They finished their after dinner drinks and Laura suggested a walk in the dark through the country club grounds. The moon was bright and stars shined. There was just enough light on the path to allow walking. On this Tuesday, there were no other couples strolling. Greg stopped Laura with a kiss every now and then. When he didn't, she often stopped him. They sat on a bench and leaned heads together quietly. This time Greg said the words, "I love you Laura." Their kiss following was far more passionate. Laura guided one of Greg's hands to the bare skin he had been fondling every dance. She guided hand lower, under her bodice, under her brassiere, "Just hold me like this while we kiss."

When the couple left the country club, it was almost one o'clock. Both were excited and not ready to call their date ended. "I know you don't want to take me home tonight, but I am not ready for back to Dan yet. Since we are teenagers at the prom tonight, or a young married couple having their first anniversary, can we do something crazy?"

"Of course, Darling, such as . . . ."

"Find somewhere to take me parking; I want a make out session with you. I want to be a young girl with her boyfriend tonight, no more sophisticated lady."

Greg found a city park with some privacy. The backseat of his car was roomy. Laura was leaning in through the open back door when she uttered the words every teenage boy longed to hear, "Unzip my dress, Baby." Laura gave Greg his birthday gift panties in the back seat of his car. At two-thirty-three by the dashboard clock, Greg parked in Laura's driveway. At five minutes until three she dropped her purse, shoes and bra; Laura wanted both hands for an extended good night kiss. The light was on and the door unlocked waiting for her.

Laura and Dan had a quiet week together following her date. Her husband was only politely curious about she and Greg; he wasn't at all pushy with his questions. Laura was glad for that much; her mind was clouded with some very troubling thoughts. She needed to think her way through those troubled thoughts. The solution Laura came to was in no way a bolt-from-blue snap decision. Her solution was in many ways insane, absurd, unthinkable; her solution was fraught with extreme danger to something very important. Would Dan accept her decision, or would it mean the end of their marriage? They had to talk it through.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers