Always Faithful Ch. 04.6

Story Info
Year of Turmoil - Laura's ultimate betrayal of marriage
10.3k words
3.48
28.6k
10

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. The last section, chapter 4.5 ended with Laura, having left her husband until the end of the year, contemplating holiday plans with her family, and with Greg. This is the end of part 4, Year of Turmoil.

Four -- Year of Turmoil -- 4.6 Laura's ultimate betrayal of marriage

Laura's holiday plans were still somewhat ambiguous as she sat next to Dan flying off to visit their parents this year. Fortunately, this was a year for Thursday dinner at Laura's parents, and Sunday dinner with Dan's. Dan still didn't realize he would be having Sunday dinner with his parents without Laura at his side; Laura did not intend to break that news until the last minute. She did not plan to have a blow up with Dan in front of their parents if she could avoid one, but she had a Saturday morning flight to Burlington, Vermont. Laura had at least six weeks left of her I am with Greg period, and she intended on having this weekend on the ski slopes at Stowe.

Dan had similar thoughts going through his mind. He wasn't at all sure that a family Thanksgiving wasn't a complete farce this year. When Laura raised the subject, his initial thought was to tell the truth. He had tentatively accepted an offer to have Thanksgiving dinner with Mrs. Patron and her friend. Even now, he wished he had said no to their traditional family get together. The best adjective Dan could conceive was awkward. He had no idea what Laura planned, but he feared the worst.

"Dan, how good to see you. Thank you for your note; yours was far more than my daughter decided her parents were worth." Dan hugged his mother-in-law and shook hands with father-in-law.

Laura's greeting to her parents was only slightly warmer. When mother had a moment alone with daughter, she pried for information. "Mother, can't you just accept Dan's explanation; that we are going through some changes? Let us work things out."

"You have barely said a word to him; something is going on. What is it; I am still your mother?" Laura gave a silent stare; what version of what truth should she tell?

"All right, you want to know what is going on. Here it is; I have been living with my lover for the past six months as husband and wife. That may be why Dan and I seem a little distant. I have spent more time with him on the plane coming here and the few hours we've been here than we have been together for six months. Furthermore, I will be living with my lover for another two months."

"You have a lover; a lover you live with; are you and Dan getting a divorce? I don't understand."

"Yes to answer your first two questions, and a resounding no to, are Dan and I getting a divorce? At least I don't think so; I hope not."

Thanksgiving dinner with all of Laura's family seated around the table was awkward. Laura talked only of her new job with Business Lady. Dan talked mostly about his art in the office project. Other diners had been cautioned to steer clear of their marriage as a topic of polite conversation. All of the men at the table passed on dessert, for now, to gather at the television. Football and favorite teams is always a good men's topic. Laura didn't have the same refuge; the women began clean up, moving between dining room and kitchen.

Laura's sister-in-law finally cornered her and her sister joined them; she was a kitten treed by two barking dogs, so to speak. "Not here, tomorrow; tomorrow we can go shopping and stop for lunch. I will fill you in then." Eventually she confessed to having a long term affair with her former boss. As she explained her status, it was the exact opposite of a trial separation. "Greg and I are going through a trial marriage before I go back to being married to Dan."

People in the restaurant turned heads when two of the women whooped at a remark of the third. "Let's find a bar for a drink or two; there is a lot more to this story and I want to hear it all."

Dan escaped interrogation, although his mother tried to ask questions when he visited Friday morning. He knew nothing about the girl's activities that day; as far as Dan was concerned the holidays were going better than expected. That illusion was shattered as they prepared for bed Friday night. Laura gave him the news she shared with her sisters over drinks. "Dan, you are going to have to face your family alone Sunday; my sister is taking me to the airport tomorrow morning. I am going to spend the rest of the holiday with Greg skiing at Stowe."

"What the fuck . . .?"

"You heard me right; it is still part of my until-the-end-of-the-year time with Greg, and I intend to spend the rest of the holiday with him."

"You have got to be kidding. You are the one who suggested we keep our normal Thanksgiving with family routine. I sent a note saying we would pass this year; you brought it up. This was always a set-up to fuck Dan over once again." Laura just stared; she knew there wasn't much more she could say; there was no good way to tell Dan she wanted everything her way at the expense of Dan, his family, or hers.

"How long have you had your ticket, did you buy it before we bought the tickets to come here?"

"No, I don't think so, but it doesn't matter. I was always planning to go to Stowe with Greg. I probably should have told you sooner."

"Do you want to go downstairs, drag your family out of bed, and announce our divorce now? I can tell mine tomorrow."

"Dan, we will do no such thing. I said nothing about divorce; I am just going skiing."

"That's not what I heard; I must have something wrong with my hearing. I heard that you have always planned to be with Greg. Well go be with Greg; I hope you end up with a ski pole up your ass."

Laura sat and listened to Dan's diatribe. She knew she could have handled this a little better, maybe she had been a bit unfair to Dan. "My sister will take me to the airport; you don't have to go with me."

"Will Greg have your ski clothes waiting?"

"Yes, I packed an extra bag."

"You are getting good about having your let's fuck clothes anywhere you need them, aren't you? San Francisco, now Stowe, two houses back home, is there anywhere else you have left a suitcase that I don't know about?"

"Dan, that's unfair. You know I have never deceived you. I have been open and honest with you about everything I do."

"I repeat, go be with Greg. Go fuck him on the ski slopes. Hear this well, Laura," Dan drew each word out, "I don't care."

Their bedroom was not much of a marital chamber that Friday night. Dan and Laura slept in the same bed. They didn't kiss goodnight; they didn't exchange endearments. They slept back to back; there might as well have been pillows bundled between them. Laura awakened in the morning, dressed for travel and left with her sister. Dan stayed in bed until she was gone.

Laura was on the beginner slopes getting skiing lessons that afternoon, and she was curled up with Greg in their cottage in front of the fireplace that evening. Greg held her glass as she drank champagne; Laura returned the love token for her man. Their lovemaking was tender, gentle and thrilling as the light from the flames illuminated their bower. Resting, Laura served Greg champagne from various body parts until they were ready once again for sex. "Stay right there; I will be back in a moment."

Laura returned from their bedroom wearing her wedding veil, "Did you register us as Mr. and Mrs.?"

"Yes, I see by your veil it was appropriate."

"I am glad you did, I like being your missus with you, darling. I couldn't fit the dress, just this veil. Make my body sing its love to you here in our refuge from the snow. Fuck my brains out tonight. I want to remember this Thanksgiving with you as long as I live." Greg growled his enthusiasm and wrestled his bride to the floor. The spanking he administered was only tenderizing foreplay. By the time they left the fire behind and went to bed two hours later, both were bruised and bitten. They used and sated each other.

Sunday morning they dressed warm, had a snow toss at each other walking to the main lodge for breakfast, and skied one of the intermediate slopes together. Greg was careful to steer Laura away from potential trouble. Twice she fell and Greg fell with her; kissing and fondling delayed attempts to get up and ski further. Laura was pink cheeked and smiling wildly when they reached bottom. "Your choice my love, in by the fire, or once more for fun."

"Both, I want both." A cup of hot chocolate warmed them; they held hands and leaned heads together until Laura announced she was ready for the snow again.

A hearty evening meal was followed by conversation and warm drinks around a huge fireplace. Laura held Greg by the hand almost constantly. Other couples they shared conversation with were convinced they must be newlyweds on their honeymoon. They acted the part. Shortly after nine they returned to their cottage and made love like newlyweds. Monday they skied in the morning once more before returning home to the working world once again. Laura would have stayed all week if at all possible.

> > > - - < < <

Dan seethed anger the remainder of his holiday. He finally confirmed to his parents that he and Laura were separated and both dating others. "Yes, Laura is living with him." Later he offered, "No, we haven't discussed divorce yet, but I won't rule it out." Dan finally said enough of the marriage topic, "Let me tell you about my promotion." Dan was never as glad to be going home after a holiday visit with his family. Even going home alone was better than talking his way out of the mess Laura left him.

On the flight home, Dan had time to think through the last year. I am not going to let Laura ruin my Christmas this year. I am not going to let her set me up for a public screwing either. The only way to avoid her set ups is to avoid her. I am going to ask my secretary to the Christmas party again this year. The rest of the time will be with Mrs. Patron and Artsy. Sure simplifies shopping for Christmas presents. "Please stow your tray table and return your seats to upright position as we prepare for landing."

His secretary was delighted to accept her new vice president's date request. She remembered how nice he was to ask last year when she was down about her failed marriage; returning the gesture was the least she could do. She remembered having a great end to the evening in her bedroom with him last year. I could get used to a once a year do the boss tradition. Dan had been very cautious about presuming anything more than an evening of sex should come of last year's sexual dalliance. In the office, he remained business as usual and never once brought up a possible rematch. Twice she had recognized his tension over his wife and relaxed her boss. She would make the overture this year.

Laura had two Christmas office parties again this year, fortunately on different weekends. It might be possible to make an appearance at two parties in one evening, but not if one was on the opposite coast five hours travel time away. Greg accompanied her to the law firm party, as expected. Laura decided to dress ultra conservative and wore one of her Business Lady dress suits. She brightened it with seasonal scarves and all of her diamond jewelry. She also wore Greg's jewelry, the anklet, her special bell clip, and the ruby ring on the third finger of her left hand. She danced one dance with each of the senior partners, and the rest of the time she danced with Greg and stayed by his side.

The Business Lady party was the following week. Laura left for San Francisco Thursday; she went commercial this trip. Laura had even more time for thinking on this trip than Dan had on his. Her first thoughts were about a date for the Christmas party, Should I have a date or go stag? I really don't want to get hung up dealing with Young Legal; I should have asked Liaison to check and make sure he has a date. I could easily go stag and attach myself the President and his wife; that would be a safe bet. I wonder if Upper Floor is available Saturday? He would be a suitable date, a neighbor is always safe, plus he dresses and will show off well. I'll call him as soon as I get to the apartment. "May I have another glass of champagne, please?"

The next subject Laura promised herself contemplative time to consider was her marriage. More correctly, how much longer can I keep my two husband life? I can give Greg the one Christmas gift he really wants; it would be simple, really simple. I could write a note and put it in a card. Please begin divorce proceedings after the first of the year, agree to everything Dan wants so I can be free to say Yes to Greg as soon as possible. If I wrote that note and gave it to Greg for Christmas we could really be married standing in the surf next summer. Laura sipped her champagne and tried to sift through the pros and cons of that option.

She kept coming back to a simple dichotomy; I really do love Dan. Laura held her flute in front of her and blew a kiss. Softly she said the words aloud, "I love you Dan. I love you." She stared at the champagne flute in her hand. Her lipstick marked the edge where she had been drinking. A half twist exposed an unmarked edge. After another drink, Laura could see her imprint on both sides of the glass. She blew another kiss. "I love you Greg."

The flight attendant appeared, "More?"

"Please." With a full glass, Laura retreated into her reverie again. My lips are on both sides of the glass; I do love both men. I don't want to give up either one of them; I want to have two lovers. I want my two lovers, my two husbands, forever. Thanksgiving, Dan said the divorce word; he said he didn't care. I tried to tell him no. I didn't handle Dan very well. Laura decided to rest with her thoughts; no obvious solution to her dilemma appeared by magic in her mind.

For the BL party, Laura wore the spectacular red dress Dan bought for her first formal date with Greg. For jewelry, she wore Dan's diamonds plus Greg's anklet. Upper Floor proved a perfect companion, equally adept at conversation and on the dance floor. The BL family was suitably impressed with her safe choice as date. Every time she heard the tinkling chimes between her legs, Laura smiled inside at the notion of a date with a third lover while trying to resolve her dilemma of two husbands. Only Liaison gave any raised eyebrow glances. In the ladies room, Liaison asked if Laura planned a repeat balcony scene tonight. "We haven't talked about doing one; I have no real plans, but maybe." Her maybe was followed with a chuckle and a kiss on Liaison's cheek. "If you invite SO, I'll put on a show for both of you."

Laura danced two numbers with SO; dancing close for the second dance, she let her mind drift to Liaison's question. A playroom scene with Upper Floor tonight just might clear my mind. I deserve a Christmas gift to myself. Mario would like to see me in this beautiful red dress; he would love my bells, he would ring my bells big time. "Would you and Liaison like to visit for a drink after the party?"

Upper Floor had little difficulty getting the women to agree to a nightcap at his home instead of Laura's condo. He was a gracious host and the two couples shared brandy and conversation in his living room. Liaison brought the playroom into conversation. Upper Floor was giving a guided tour of the room when he suddenly turned to Laura. "You and that dress are the perfect seasonal ornament. Stand close to the wall and raise your arms to the ceiling."

Laura handed over her glass and complied; Upper Floor retrieved a pair of cuffs from his toy cabinet and fastened his guest to the high rail. "You do adorn the wall perfectly, may I kiss you?"

"No!" She paused, "Kiss Liaison and let her give me your kiss; SO too, one after the other." Liaison gave another of her raised eyebrow looks, and then opened her arms to Upper Floor. A confused SO watched as Liaison, his all but betrothed woman, gave herself to an incredibly passionate exchange with their host. The kiss Liaison accepted smoldered in flame. Upper Floor held her tight and played his hands over Liaison's body while his lips gave a full, open mouthed, deep probing kiss.

"I've thought of this moment; I am glad you want your kisses this way." Liaison walked Upper Floor to the woman hanging on the wall. "I will do the kissing, but your hands can join me." Liaison guided Upper Floor's hand under Laura's bodice to fondle one breast. She did her best to mimic the kiss she was keeping as trustee. Her lips quivered as her tongue probed. Laura opened to receive the offering; she felt a soft hand work through the slit of her skirt. Bells were ringing and Laura was panting when Liaison finally broke off her first kiss.

SO and Liaison repeated the kiss scene and left Laura with passion stoked to high heat, still hanging from the wall. "I want to show the men your bells?"

"Yes, do it! Show me to them." The cut of Laura's dress was no barrier to removal. Liaison made it puddle at her ankles, leaving Laura hanging from the rail wearing her jewelry, heels and stockings. First Liaison, then the men, tugged at Laura's clip causing the bells to ring. "Take me to the balcony."

"You want Mario to see you, see your bells, don't you?"

"Yes, take your dress off and come with me. Give your dress to Upper Floor. Send SO to me while Upper Floor undresses you."

Liaison had a glow about herself as she led SO to Laura, "Stay with Laura, lover. She will entertain you while her neighbor takes care of me."

"Kiss me and then I am yours to enjoy for the moment." Liaison's date was tentative at first, but Laura's naked availability and blatant sexuality claimed him. SO pressed against Laura and their lips mashed together. Laura used her teeth on SO's lips to add aggression to their passion. The man gave his lower lip, twisting and pinching nipples in return.

Laura shifted her kisses to SO's ear; she could kiss and whisper, further stoking his passion. "He is kissing her, kissing your woman. My friend has his hands on her breasts." SO twisted to turn his head; he wanted to watch Liaison. "No, stay with me. Suck on my breasts, kiss them, bite them if you want. My voice will be your eyes. I will tell you everything he does to Liaison." SO moaned, and took Laura's nipple between his teeth. He shook his head in agreement causing tit to bob up and down. "They are still kissing; Upper Floor is working Liaison's zipper as they kiss."

SO moaned and sucked harder on Laura's flesh. "I can see her bra; it's black. She is holding her dress at her waist now." SO sucked harder, he bit behind Laura's nipple. "Bite once more and then do the other." Across the room, Upper Floor was gathering Liaison's dress from around her ankles. "Upper Floor is taking her pantyhose off." SO winced at Laura's description of his lover being stripped, but he kept chewing and sucking. "Feel my cunt with one hand, my ass with your other; that is what he is doing to Liaison now."

"That's it, that's good lover. If Liaison lets him fuck her, you will get to fuck me. Do you want that?" SO bit hard when Laura mentioned his lady getting fucked; he rammed his hand in deep and hard between her legs when she offered her pussy as alternative. Liaison had other ideas; she broke away from Upper Floor and headed for Laura and SO. She wrapped her arms around the couple at the wall, in doing so locking SO firmly onto Laura's breast.

After a deep probing kiss Liaison spoke with authority, "I heard you. You can't fuck him, not yet. I want to take you to the balcony. I want to see if Mario calls out to you. I want Mario to come fuck you so I can watch him use you hard. After Mario fucks you, I will leave you with SO; he can have his way with you while I let Upper Floor have me." Liaison reached for SO's testicles, squeezed them tightly, and drew his lips in for a passionate kiss. She looked SO and Laura in the eye while squeezing both crotches. "Help me get her down and move her to the balcony."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers