Always Faithful Ch. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Within minutes the whore's call floated across the misty air, "Puta, puta, puta, I am going to come and fuck you tonight puta. Digame puta, digame! Tell me you want me."

A moment later Upper Floor was at her side pointing across the way. Liaison and SO stood at Laura's other side fondling her. Laura ignored the hands stimulating her to follow Upper Floor's guiding hand. She saw lights in two apartment windows with shadowy forms behind the glass. "I called some friends and told them they should watch."

"I want to watch Mario do you; I want to see the two of you fuck."

Laura looked at Liaison, "Tell him the whore is chained, she can't run away. Tell him any child could fuck me tonight. Tell him I don't think he is good enough to fuck me." Liaison yelled out Laura's words.

Mario's voice came through the night. "I am coming for you puta."

Upper Floor told him no when Mario went for the bull whip, "No marks or bruises; you can torment her but she must be unmarked."

Mario selected toys hanging on the wall and took them to the balcony to show his prey. Laura could hear his boots on the floor; she knew he was behind her but ignored him. Mario swacked each rear cheek with the riding crop to get her attention. Laura sucked air sharply through her teeth, but she did not cry out. She looked over her left shoulder at her assailant, "Kiss me."

"Your host has told me not to mark you; I can not use the big whip to beat you as you deserve." Mario gave hard double swats to Laura's bare rump. "I am going to ride you tonight; this horse crop will do. I will also use these." He held his hands to Laura's face and made her kiss each palm. "You want to watch your friend; you want to watch me break her and beg for my cock and the whip?"

"She tells me you can't break her; you will never break her."

The short Mexican reached for Liaison's breast and thumb stroked her nipple. "I will whip her and then fuck her. You can watch and get excited. I will save some for you, sweet one. I will fuck her, and when you watch her have pleasure, your body will cry for the same."

Liaison decided to join the game, unsure as to which side she would be on. "Use your hand on her; use your hand down there. Get her sex excited with one hand; you can use the other to excite me at the same time."

SO stepped forward, he was about to object when Liaison's stare stopped him in place. Liaison felt Mario's calloused hand probing, pinching, jabbing between her legs. His hand felt rough and strong; Liaison moistened as she became excited. She was sure Laura was feeling the same sensations. She drove hips forward to the hand she invited. Laura moaned with pleasure; Liaison smiled. She stepped back, "Use her now; I want to watch you use her."

Mario switched to the flail; he started at Laura's shoulders and beat her back with the stranded whip from shoulders down to calves. Liaison was breathing hard watching her friend twitch with each stroke. She lived Laura's pleasure vicariously. Mario released the cuffs to reposition Laura to work on her front side.

"Come kiss me."

Liaison kissed her friend and held her breasts. "I am sure these will be as red as your back when I return. Upper Floor, will you take me somewhere and fuck me while Mario uses his whore and my SO watches?"

SO again tried to intervene, but Liaison stopped him once more. "I am going with Upper Floor; you stay and watch. You can fuck Laura after Mario has her. I will be back."

Mario did as Liaison suggested. He whipped Laura from tits, to tummy; he whipped her cunt and then her thighs. When Laura's body glowed red, Mario unzipped his pants and fucked Laura hard for his own pleasure. The zipper teeth gave added stimulation that was new to Laura. She pushed her hips forward matching Mario's fuck thrusts; both climaxed. "Let me suck your cock hard and do me again."

Laura looked at SO; he was holding an obvious bulge in his crotch. "You are getting excited, aren't you?"

"Yes, I want to fuck you."

"Good, do you want to whip me too?"

"Yes!"

"Unhook me Mario; unhook me so I can fuck SO while I suck you." Laura fucked and sucked cum from both men. "Show him how to use the whips on me; let him punish me while his woman is off getting fucked by another man."

When Liaison returned she saw Mario with horse crop and SO with flail both beating on Laura. Both were still dressed, but with bare wet cocks pointing erect through the fly in their pants. Laura's body was red front and back, top and bottom; cum drained from vagina down her thighs. "Come, kiss me, let me suck on your tit; I want to suck the breast Upper Floor has bruised for you."

The sun was almost ready to crest when Laura asked Upper Floor to escort her and Liaison home. She kissed Mario warmly in appreciation of the punishing sex that was his Christmas gift. "One day I will let you use the big whip." That would be her gift.

Liaison dispatched SO. "I will call you tomorrow; I want to stay with Laura tonight." The women slept cuddled until afternoon.

> > > - - < < <

Dan had a delightfully fun Christmas party with his secretary as date again this year. They mingled with coworkers and their dates, danced a few dances, and had a good time together. VP cornered them for a conversation; mainly telling Dan he was glad he was able to leave his position in good hands. He told Dan he made a good choice to bring Secretary with him to the new job. "My secretary will help you get started as VP secretary. I have found something suitable for her to move on to." As the clock crept toward eleven, Dan asked his date if she was ready to go.

At her doorstep, Secretary made the first kiss overture. Her enthusiasm let Dan know this was not their goodnight kiss. She held Dan's wrist in a tight grip as she unlocked her door and pulled him inside. "I bought Piper, I know it's your favorite champagne; could we have a glass together and say Merry Christmas?" They made it half way through their first glass before putting them aside in favor of kissing. "I hope we can finish our date tonight the same way we did last year."

"Yes, I am looking forward to it."

"Will you spend the night?"

"Yes."

Secretary fixed breakfast in a new nightgown she was wearing for the first time. Dan wore only his boxers. Dan dressed and kissed her one last time at the door, "You don't have to walk me to the car in broad daylight this year. Your neighbors might get ideas."

"I want to; the chill will remind me of last night just a little longer."

> > > - - < < <

Laura and Greg sprawled on the floor in front of their Christmas tree holding hands. In prior years, Greg made due with a small, plastic tabletop tree. When Laura saw it she said no immediately, and proceeded to take on Christmas decorations as her own. She had to buy everything new, but for this night the effort was well worth the time and trouble of shopping. "It's Christmas Eve darling; shall we open our gifts?" She handed Greg a small box in which he found a turquoise bracelet and ring. Laura pointed to the inscriptions: Our Love Forever -- Laura and Greg. Greg gave Laura a much larger box. "What is this, beaver?"

"Yes, I thought you should have one."

"Do you want me to stop shaving?"

"No, just wear the jacket darling; I love everything about you just the way you are."

"I've never made love with you wearing a beaver coat beside a Christmas tree."

> > > - - < < <

Dan had no spirit for decorating this holiday season. Coming home from work evoked memories he was having great difficulty coping with. Even inviting Artsy to join him did not banish his memories. She wisely backed off. Mrs. Patron called a week before Christmas, "Daniel, I think it would be nice if you spent the holidays with me. It would be good for you too; you need to get away." Any objections Dan voiced were half hearted and pro forma. Mrs. Patron had the last word. "Just pack what you need for a week and be here tomorrow after work."

Dan's suggestion that they go out for dinner was vetoed. Mrs. Patron fixed a light meal, they sat in her den after dinner listening to soft background music and talking like old friends who hadn't seen one another in years. Dan was mildly surprised to know Mrs. Patron had three holiday parties in her home in the coming week; she would be hostess and Dan host. "The house will get full as the week goes on Daniel; I hope you don't mind if I keep you to myself for this one night."

Dan gave one of the soft, but loving, kisses she had tutored him in earlier in the year. "I can't think of anyone I would rather be with tonight."

They held hands ascending stairs to the master bedroom suite, donned night clothes, and kissed their way to bed. Dan was gentle in their loving; he took his time as though they could kiss and touch everywhere forever. Their easy pace satisfied both. Neither needed a race to the peak of passion mountain. Holding Mrs. Patron in his arms afterward, Dan realized she had somehow taught him another lesson about himself and his worth as a man. A shoulder squeeze with the older woman who was his mentor in so many ways carried Dan to a restful sleep.

Mrs. Patron's friend joined them the next afternoon and the three hosted the evening party; this one for long time business friends of Mrs. Patron and her late husband. Some thought the woman had selected a boy toy when first meeting Dan; he was quickly able to change their impression when doubters found time for one-on-one conversation. Dan gave the guided tour of the sitting room where the six portraits of Dan and Artsy were on display. Dan talked mostly about LF as artist; he spoke of the emotions she tried to convey in each of the paintings.

Mrs. Patron interrupted, talked about Dan and Artsy as models, and then shifted her conversation to Dan's business art project. She was the one who bragged about Dan's upcoming major promotion. By the end of the party, Dan had several business cards, and more importantly, sincere requests for meetings after the holidays to discuss future business opportunities. By eleven the last guests left; Mrs. Patron, her friend and Dan retired to the den for a late brandy. Dan slept between two older women after pleasing both of them with his gentle loving.

Artsy and LF arrived the next day, two days before Christmas. There were no social activities scheduled; Mrs. Patron was mother hostess calling her family of younger artist folk home for the holidays. They were all enjoying a light meal and conversation when Dan said he had not been this relaxed with no pressure in several years. Mrs. Patron beamed and kissed him in thanks for his off axis compliment. Even LF came from her side of the table and gave a startling tongue probing kiss.

Their evening together ended once more in the den with brandy. Dan brought up sleeping arrangements. Mrs. Patron's older friend suggested that she would like to share Mrs. Patron's bed tonight if Daniel wouldn't object. Artsy offered the final combination, "How about if Dan and I try to teach LF how men and women make love, would that be suitable to you, ma'am?"

"We will expect a full report over breakfast LeeAnne, but without demonstration please."

"I suspect the two women in bed with me tonight may be a little more active than the women I was with last night."

"I bet we can show him some action, don't you think so LF?"

LF grabbed Dan's crotch as they entered their assigned bedroom, "Just because I prefer women, don't think I am ignorant about this thing. I know how to use one."

"I don't have a click or twist on-off switch."

"Help me undress Artsy, then you two can work out the next step." When all three were finally nude in bed, three people had a comfortable sexual arousal. Artsy whispered something to LF that Dan couldn't hear; she reclined watching on pillows.

LF spoke softly, "Let me get you excited and ready for Artsy." LF began by gently stroking Dan's chest, teasing his nipples unmercifully. Suddenly her mouth seemed to attack his mouth in an almost violent kiss. Dan's mind immediately returned to the backseat passion they shared months ago. He returned LF's kisses with the same intense fervor.

This time Artsy could watch completely; she wasn't constrained driving a car. She had seen LF sex other women with this much intensity; LF had screwed Artsy like this several times. She was surprised to see Dan respond and hold his own in a fierce sexual battle of gender and sex preference. Artsy began to rub between her legs. She was lagging in the sexual race; she needed to catch her partners. LF suddenly pulled away from Dan, took him by the shoulders, and pushed him on Artsy. "Now her, fuck her, fuck Artsy the way you want to fuck me."

Dan turned his sexual aggression to his lover; he and LF divided Artsy's body into play areas. LF took face, neck and chest; Dan stimulated all the remaining areas. Artsy was soon overwhelmed and began calling out her pleasure. When she tried to scream, LF kissed her mouth covered, and drove tongue deep. When she thrust her hips upward seeking release, Dan stabbed inside her willing opening, first with fingers and finally with cock. From beating on the backs of her partners, Artsy switched to raking them with her fingernails. All three finally collapsed together in a heap of sexed satisfaction. They rested, each drinking another glass from the brandy bottle LF carried from the den.

Artsy and Dan made love to LF for the second round of the night. They started gently, building LF higher as time passed. Artsy got a gleam in her eye, "Let me show you something I know LF likes." She began licking LF's breast as she pushed the artist's arms over her head for Dan to hold and stroke. LF gave herself to gentle touching; she was sure she knew what Artsy planned, but no idea when. Suddenly Artsy shifted target and technique; she bit hard into LF's armpit just as she had seen Laura do one night. Dan watched, startled, but he held LF's straining arms so she couldn't push Artsy away. "Now fuck LF just the way you fucked me."

Dan stabbed his cock into LF with force; he went immediately to rapid power fucking strokes. LF wrapped her arms around Dan's shoulders to hold tight. Her legs wrapped his hips with feet kicking as if she was spurring a horse. Dan kept pace with driving fuck strokes. Artsy lay to the side and kissed them. Dan finally gave his all; he and LF screamed together. Artsy and LF tried to coax one last orgasm out of Dan, but to no avail. He was drained. They slept.

Christmas Eve, the day, and the following days were hectic with social events, mainly for the art community. Rupert visited twice with his special friend. The newspaper journalist who wrote the big Sunday story about Dan's project came and got a personal guided tour of LF's series. Mrs. Patron suggested the three principals make time for an in depth interview with the writer. Full social and artistic days were sufficiently tiring; Dan didn't even consider duplicating the sexual escapades that began his in town vacation. Dan thanked his hostess and returned home on the 29th to get ready for New Years.

> > > - - < < <

Laura asked for privacy so she could get ready for their night out. Her outfit this year was as spectacular as the one she wore to last New Years Eve's gala. Her dress was fringe, just silver fringe. She would jut out whenever she moved, and Greg could reach in anywhere and at any time. Not only Greg, if last year was any indicator, other men and women would poke hands between her fringe tonight. Unless those reaching went for her legs, skin was all their hands would connect with. Laura planned this outfit for maximum exposure. Silver heels, nude and open pantyhose, the silver fringe dress, and her jewelry was all she wore.

With so little clothing, dressing would not take long. Laura only rarely made her face dramatic; tonight was one of those rare times. A picture of Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra was her model. Her eyes she outlined with black lines stretching back to her hairline. Over a pale foundation, almost cream colored, she made her cheek bones glow as if they were twin veins of silver rising from deep in the earth. Eyelids and lips were decorated to match her silver cheeks. Except for her diamond ear studs, she carried her jewelry to Greg to install.

Her lover waited, already dressed in a silver spandex jump suit Laura purchased to compliment her outfit. As instructed, he had a bottle of Taittinger chilled and waiting with him. "Oh My God, you look incredible."

"Thank you Darling, I would ask you to kiss me, but I would have to start all over on my makeup. Can you wait?" They drank a glass of champagne, and then Laura gave Greg her jewelry, holding back her ruby ring. Greg kneeled to place the ankle bracelet, next twined a waist chain in place, and finally took his own good time clipping Laura's clit bells between her legs. He held the fringe dress apart to admire his handiwork. Laura handed over the ring, "And now this please." She gave her left hand.

This year, their limousine driver was a young girl, early twenties Laura guessed. Laura noticed her smile of approval at the dress as the driver held the door to seat them. Greg reminded Laura that he had a surprise waiting for her at the party. The young girl winked as she opened the door for them and softly said, "Knock 'em dead." Greg held her hand and led Laura into the party. He admired her legs as they reached confidently through the fringe with each stride. Inside, they saw that the crowd of revelers was already in high party mood. Laura sent Greg off to find them drinks, "Let me show off for a few minutes by myself while you find the bar, darling."

First to approach was a young lady in a gold dress. "Hi, you look great tonight. I would love to dance with you in a spotlight. Your dress and makeup are a perfect combination."

"Thank you luv, we can be gold and silver." Laura spread her legs slightly to open the drape of the fringe. The girl smiled and fingered a few strands falling down between Laura's breasts, "We can do the black light room too; you would dazzle there just standing still."

"You are number one on my dance card, right after my main man."

Laura moved a little further into the crowd; she found herself between two good looking young guys in their early thirties. They could be bookends, twins even, except one had sandy brown hair and the other dark. They were certainly handsome enough, Laura thought to herself.

One of the bookends piped up, "Well, well, well, you win first place in the sexy dress contest tonight."

"I didn't know there was a sexy dress contest, have you seen them all?" His twin jumped in with a - we've seen enough of you to judge - comment. "And you are one of the judges too; how many others, where are there judging stations?"

Laura made a quick circle turn to make her fringe flair. Four male eyes opened even wider; Laura felt good about teasing these two. "I met a young girl in a gold dress a few minutes ago; I thought her dress was spectacular. Did you judge hers?"

The young men mumbled. "She was more your age." Laura leaned a boob into one as she pointed out a girl in a sexy dress across the crowded floor. She gave the other bookend similar treatment, pointing to another girl clearly in her early twenties.

Laura felt her age, in sense of maturity and experience, while playing with the youngsters, as she thought of them. They didn't come near her standards as potential play partners. "Oh, here comes my partner with my drink. He has someone with him; maybe he is a judge too. You two should move on and look at other girls and judge their dresses."

Greg brought drinks and Laura's evening surprise; Black Adonis from last year accompanied him. Laura reached for her glass and gave Greg a kiss, "Thank you, darling." Black Adonis was dressed just like last year, black spandex tights, bare chest, and a short cape. His bare black chest glowed; Laura had to touch him. Greg stood to the side and watched Laura and her Black Adonis reacquaint themselves. He wasn't sure if Laura realized what her hands were up to; she was simply staring at the man's physical beauty as her fingers played over his chest and toyed with small, dark nipples. He heard a small gasp and shifted his eyes lower where Laura was looking.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers