Always Faithful Ch. 06

Story Info
Dan - Laura - Greg - Climax and beyond.
5.4k words
2.75
37k
15

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. This the last chapter in this story. I want to thank those readers who have stayed with Always Faithful through its at times tedious length. A special thank you goes to those who have provided substantive feedback both positive and negative. Chapter 5 ended with Laura and Greg leaving on their fifth anniversary date celebrating Greg's birthday..

*

Six -- Dan Laura Greg -- Climax and beyond

"Damn you Greg! Just damn, damn, damn you! I always knew it would come to this." Laura looked into her lover's eyes across their table. She cleared the champagne glasses to the side and leaned to kiss him. Sitting back upright, Laura raised both hands in front of her; she stared at the rings she was wearing.

Greg noticed her gesture and thought he understood what must be going through her mind. He recognized turmoil. He was sure whatever turmoil would be resolved; friction in their affair had always been resolved. "It is time; I need it for us, I hope you need it for us just as much."

"Is this from our jeweler?"

"Yes, he made the setting. He knows your ring size." Laura looked at her left hand; she saw her wedding band and the ruby ring Greg gave her four years ago.

"Order a fresh bottle of champagne; we will need it tonight." Still holding the velvet covered box, Greg raised his right hand to signal their waiter. Laura removed the engagement ring Dan gave her so many years ago from the third finger of her right hand; she slipped it inside her dress, under her bra. Next she removed the ruby ring and her wedding ring.

Laura was still holding the two rings in her palm when the waiter returned with the champagne. He gave Greg the customary taste, drained the near empty bottle and topped off both glasses with fresh before departing. Laura raised her flute to touch and toast, "To us." Greg repeated the toast with his mind on their future; Laura was thinking of their past. She put her glass down and lifted dress and bra away to put the ruby ring away against her right breast.

"I love you Darling, my darling Greg. I will always love you . . . Happy Birthday." Laura looked at her wedding ring for a long moment before lifting her bodice once more, on the left side. Her wedding ring found its proper place next to the engagement ring. Even when Dan had taken them from her at times over the last four years of her affair with Greg, these two rings had always been together. It was important that they stay together, and stay close to her heart.

Laura raised her glass to lips; she stared over the rim to catch and draw Greg to her. Left hand reached forward of its own volition with fingers loosely spread. Laura didn't see anything but her lover's eyes. She felt his hand on hers, felt the ring slide home, but she couldn't watch. When she heard the box lid snap shut she sipped from her glass and reclaimed her left hand. "I want to dance tonight; we have time."

Laura stood and reached for her clutch; Greg began to rise in polite perfunctory manner. "Come kiss me. I'll be back in a moment, but kiss me so I can seal your kiss with a freshening of my lipstick."

From the ladies room Laura called home. The phone ring snapped Dan's head from his reading. He wasn't expecting a call tonight, certainly not from his wife, but there was no mistaking Laura's cell number on the caller ID.

Hi Baby, I am surprised to hear from you. Is everything okay? - Well, yes, everything is okay Baby. Something has come up. -- Tell me, do you need me to take care of something for you? -- No Baby, don't worry, but I won't be coming home tonight. Greg and I are going to his home after. -- I expected that much; he always brings you home from dates though. -- Yes we do, but something has come up. We are going home tonight; I will probably be there a few days, maybe a week or so. I'll call during the day and explain. Don't worry Baby. -- Now I am starting to worry. If you say don't worry, I worry. - I love you Baby; I need to run. Goodnight.

Laura applied a fresh coat of lipstick and returned to Greg.

Dan looked at the telephone. Don't worry. I won't be home. Something has come up. Going to his home tonight. We are going home tonight. Don't worry. A few days, a week or so. Most ominous to Dan was Laura's last statement. I'll call during the day and explain. What was it that Laura couldn't explain now, and couldn't tell him with Greg around? Dan tried to get back to his papers, but his thoughts returned to Laura's call.

At her table, Laura exchanged another kiss, warm and tender, before she sat down. I don't care if the world thinks we are young lovers; we are. Greg and I are young lovers, and Greg has just placed an engagement ring on my left hand. Laura lifted her hand, "It's beautiful." Here you sit at a restaurant table with your long time lover. You are married to one man, and your lover has just given a ring. Rings have significance Laura.

Laura repeated herself from earlier, "I want to dance with you tonight. Just us, no disco, do you know somewhere we can be romantic and dance close?"

"I usually take you home."

"You will take me home after we dance. Take me to our home. I think this ring is supposed to be a new key, isn't it?"

"I love you my beautiful darling woman. Yes, our home." Greg knew of a small jazz club where they could dance and listen as the mood touched them. After their second time on the dance floor Greg asked, "Did you tell Dan?"

"I called him from the ladies room; he knows you won't be bringing me home."

After a few more dances, the couple left for their home. "Are the panties from your first birthday in your drawer?" Laura knew exactly where the clear plastic pouch that held those panties was. Those panties belonged to Greg; she gave six pairs the first time they celebrated his birthday. He asked for them in his own funny sort of way. Even well after Laura had her own dresser for her clothes, for her intimate lingerie, those six panties never mixed with her things. They belonged with Greg. She wore them, most of them, on special occasions. She especially liked to wear one of the black thongs, but she always carefully hand washed whatever she wore and returned them to the plastic case.

There was one pair she never wore. She modeled them for Greg, just once that first birthday night. They stayed in the pouch unused. Laura went to Greg's closet and pulled out the short silk robe she bought for him two years ago. "Wait for me in the den; I will be down in just a minute. Could you pour us a brandy?" Laura opened the pouch and retrieved the rarely worn panties.

Greg recognized the symbolism of the panties the second Laura made her dramatic entrance, barefoot, wearing those panties he had seen once before; the ring he placed earlier in the evening her only jewelry. Laura had removed her makeup; she came nude to her lover save those panties Dan bought as gift to Greg four years ago and her new diamond engagement ring. The sheer black silk hid nothing; Laura's sex chamber was obvious and available under the veil of loose silk. Those panties say she is Dan's gift to me; wearing my ring is her commitment to me. "You look beautiful; you are beautiful."

Laura snuggled as close as possible. When Greg tried to speak she shushed him; "Tonight we don't need sound, words, we are together and complete. Just be close and know we have our love." They sat quietly together while drinking two brandies apiece. "Let's go to bed. Tonight I want to make love to you, to give you all of my love. I want to excite you until you can't stand any more. When I have you just as crazy as possible, I want you to tear these panties off my body and fuck my brains loose."

"This diamond is more than a symbol of your love for me." Laura crawled on top of her man and demonstrated how her diamond ring could be a sex aid. She slowly raked Greg's nipples, and giving her hand, showed him how to tantalize hers. With lips and teeth, Laura kissed from earlobe to jaw line. Greg moaned softly. The hollow of throat, right below his Adam's apple, was next target for lips, tongue, teeth.

Remembering how sensitive LF was there, Laura tried kissing her man's armpit, but the hairs tickled. She sneezed. "Roll over." Lips, finger tips and nails traced a path from Greg's neck to the crease between his buttocks. He was quivering with delight by the time Laura pulled head away to rest. Quivers turned to shakes after Laura spread his cheeks and blew soft streams of air targeting his anal opening. Greg flexed hips and tried to get close to the wind. Laura kissed where Greg needed her kiss, and then ducked her head lower to capture his sack in her mouth. Greg screamed and whirled.

"Time for your fucking." Greg flattened Laura; he reached for the black silk and tore Dan's gift from Dan's wife's body. Cock drove hard, pushing full deep. His hips became a blur; his weight drove air from her lungs. Laura clawed him. They screamed obscenities of love at each other. "I'm fucking you bitch; those damned panties are gone. They can't protect you precious cunt."

"Harder, damn you, fuck harder. I want more you bastard."

"Cum bitch whore, cum on my big cock." In every way they screamed bitch, stud, son-of-a-bitch, whore; always tied with cum, fuck, pussy, cock. In short time, their screaming words lost definition. Their orgasms made all sounds unintelligible.

"Part of me wants to go to sleep; I am fulfilled. Let me suck your cock and get you hard. I want you again." They fucked a second time with Laura on top. She fed him her breasts as she milked Greg's fat cock. She sat upright with raw nipples bright red after fucking Greg's second offering from his body. Twice more they fucked each other as hard as their bodies could function before Laura's final request. "Use your teeth to seal me so I will be a virgin for you in the morning."

Laura was still swollen when they returned to the bedroom after a light Sunday breakfast. Greg forced his way in, but cock wanted a gentle sexing this morning. Laura was sore, a good warm soreness. They made love and then showered. Let's go for a walk in the park. I'll pack a snack to carry. They walked through the park, whistled at birds, talked to budding flowers, and held hands as lovers. Laura stayed to Greg's right so they could feel her ring with joined hands.

Dan waited for Laura's phone call. It never came; the phone was silent all day long.

Laura was too occupied to call her other husband. "I am going to make love to you for the rest of the day. I am going to make love to you until neither of us can move. We may have to call 911 to get us apart."

Laura and Greg made love in their bed until there was nothing left to give, nothing left to take. Greg was drained completely. "Six times, counting this morning we made love six times today; that is a new record for us." They didn't need to call an emergency team, and they faced Monday morning going to work time with glows on their faces.

Laura didn't call Sunday evening either. Dan did not sleep well at all. He mulled Laura's last phone conversation in his mind. All she said was something had come up; don't worry about it. That's what she said; don't worry Baby. Did she say Baby, or did she call me Dan? Indistinct memories troubled his sleep and Dan tossed all night.

"Laura, is that a new ring?"

"Yes, it's from Greg." The people at the law firm, especially the women, were used to seeing Laura wear her Greg ring, and not her Dan rings. This time Laura wore a new Greg ring, a diamond Greg ring. By four-thirty quitting time, every woman in the office knew; many asked about her new ring. Laura was as evasive as possible; she tried to downplay any special significance. Why would a married woman wear another man's diamond ring on her left hand? There is only one possible reason, isn't that right? Calling Dan slipped her mind.

By Monday afternoon, Dan's turmoil peaked. He decided Mrs. Patron would be better company than vodka and tonic. In spite of his orders to himself, he called the home phone to check messages three times that evening. He finally called Laura's cell but it went direct to leave a message. At the end of the evening, Dan decided to ask Mrs. Patron if he could stay and share her bed. He slept better Monday night after making love with his friend and mentor.

Laura finally remembered to call her husband Tuesday at ten; Dan was in a meeting. His secretary told her she would make sure Dan returned the call. He has been worried about you. -- Tell him please call, but first tell him he has no need to worry.

Dan returned his wife's call shortly before noon. Hi Baby, I apologize for not calling yesterday, things got hectic here. -- No, I told your secretary to tell you not to worry, nothing is wrong. -- Will you pick me up for a late lunch, say one-thirty. I still don't have my car.

Laura was waiting on the sidewalk at one-thirty when Dan pulled to a stop. "Hi Baby", Laura gave a quick kiss. "If I promise, promise, promise absolutely no funny business and nothing bad at all, will you take me to that restaurant? I made a reservation. Please trust me." Dan relented and Laura guided him with directions. Soon they were seated in Laura's special alcove by a confused proprietor.

"Something came up, but I am supposed to trust you and not worry."

"Yes Baby, everything will work out."

"You are not wearing your rings, not wearing any of them."

"You are always so observant of me; I wanted to wait until after we get our food before talking about why. Can you wait that long; will you trust me at least that long? I have all of my rings in my purse."

"Fighting back my curiosity, I will trust you that long." Laura leaned close and kissed her Baby. Dan looked around; he was still somewhat shy about intimate kissing in public. He realized they were in a very private alcove.

The owner's face showed confusion as he delivered their meals. Laura noticed and explained, "This is my husband Dan. I brought him to your restaurant one other time, but we didn't sit back here." The man smiled and nodded his head; he didn't understand, but wore his proper face anyway. With owner retreating through the curtain, Laura again leaned close to her husband. "Thank you Baby. I'll explain about the rings; that will lead into what came up the other night, and then I have a request. Before my explanations though, I want a really good kiss with my husband."

"This is not your first kiss like that in this alcove, is it?" Dan could still feel the heat of her hands on his face, still feel the moistness of her kiss around his lips; he was breathing heavily because Laura turned him on full.

"No, I've kissed Greg with that much passion all through lunch. I've taken most of my clothes off in this room for Greg. No Baby, you are not my first kiss here."

"Tell me about the rings; you brought me here to tell me something."

"It's time", Laura sat straight and fixed her eyes to Dan's as she reached for her purse. "They are in here; all of my rings are in my purse." She opened purse and withdrew three small manila envelopes, evidence envelopes from the firm. "I took all my rings off because I don't want any confusion about what I am going to tell you. I don't want you to jump to conclusions, especially false conclusions, incorrect ones."

Laura picked up two of the envelopes. "This one has our wedding rings; the rings you gave years ago that I treasure and cherish, now and forever." Laura waved the second one. "This envelope has the ring Greg gave me for Christmas; his gift our first Christmas together. You know how important my affair is to me; this ruby ring has been the most visible and important symbol of my affair."

The easy part of Laura's story now behind her, she paused for breath and concentrated on her Baby. "The third envelope has another ring in it." She saw Dan's forehead crease and jaw clench. "Please remember Baby, trust me. I love you. Trust me." Laura opened the third envelope and took out the ring. "This is what came up the other night with Greg."

Dan's jaw dropped and the crease in his forehead deepened. "You have been wearing that ring?"

"Yes Dan."

"You have been telling me don't worry, trust me while you have been wearing that ring?"

"Yes Baby, and I will tell you once again; please don't worry, please don't jump to conclusions, and please, please, please Baby, trust me."

"Is that your request, that I trust you while you wear Greg's engagement ring, and the one I gave you sits in that envelope?"

"In one sense, yes, let me tell you directly, ask you."

"What I want, my request of you, is that you take the two envelopes home today. I want you to put our rings in the box Artsy gave you years ago; where you always put our rings when I am with Greg for longer times. I want you to take the ruby ring home and put it in my jewelry box. Last, I want you to let me wear this third ring out of here today, and trust me to come back to you soon."

"If I don't agree?"

"Please Baby, I am begging now, please let me wear this ring back to the office secure in your trust?"

"You haven't answered my if?"

Laura didn't answer immediately; she continued to explore Dan's reaction as etched on his face. She knew her decision; she was waiting for Dan, her Baby, her husband. His face suddenly softened to almost a grin, the forehead crease vanished. "You promised no funny business this time if I brought you here. My impression of this restaurant isn't improving. Must be something about the sauce here that always comes with whatever I order."

"Baby, today is a no funny business day. I am being totally open and honest with you. This has been a special place for Greg and I; I hope it can have that same sort of magic for us in the future."

Dan snorted, "Let's get back to what if."

"If you say no, if you won't take the two envelopes, if you won't allow me to wear my new ring out of here, my fingers will be as bare as when you picked me up from work. I will return home Friday after work; I will be wearing this ring Greg gave me. I will have our wedding set still in the envelope, and I will ask you to put them on my left hand once again."

Now Dan paused to seriously consider what Laura just said. If I say no, Laura and I continue the status quo of the last four years, but she will have greater commitment to be with Greg. She will be wearing his engagement ring. How will she wear his ring? On her other hand, maybe she will wear it touching the one I gave her. She refers to the one I gave her as ours, doesn't she. He reached his hand toward hers, "If I say give me the envelopes, then what?"

Laura allowed herself to breath; My Baby is at least considering what I am asking. That is the best I could ever hope for. I have to trust Dan, and his love for me, too. "If you take the two envelopes, I will come home to you sometime soon, and most likely with fingers as bare as they are today. I will ask you to put our rings on my hand and promise to never remove them again."

"Sometime soon, but never again? That is still an answer with questions, Baby."

Laura began to respond; Dan raised a finger. Time stood stock still. She has been asking for trust, Laura has said trust me a dozen times and a dozen ways today. Trust is implicit in the Love-Honor-Obey oath, isn't it? Do I have a choice? Do I want to trust my Baby? Dan's mind flashed back through four years of history. She has never lied about her affair with Greg. Laura has been cruel a few times, painfully cruel, but she has always been honest. My Baby has always been faithful to me. I have no choice, I have to trust her. "Give me the envelopes."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12