Always Faithful Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of her office building, "I want to take you back there sometime when we don't have any difficult questions to consider. I will dazzle you. I love you so much Baby. Saying Yes, and then again I Do, was the best thing that ever happened to me." After one last fierce kiss, Laura left Dan so he could drive away. She headed for Greg's office. I pulled off the important part of my solution. Now begins the hard part. Dan loves me; I know Greg loves me. I love both of them. I do wish there was a way I could wear both rings and have both men forever. Four years, four wonderful years.

"Is he free?"

Greg looked up as he heard the door close. Laura stood against the door; lipstick still smeared from kissing Dan, she needed another kiss. She came at him. Laura's kiss was fierce, one of her attack for sex kisses. How was your lunch with D . . .? Laura stopped his question continuing her fierce kiss. Greg let his hands roam; his cock swelled so he pressured her shoulders. On knees, Laura unzipped and extracted cock. "Just a quick kiss, I just want to say I love you."

"You lipstick is already messed up; I am going to ruin it completely." Laura kissed, but Greg took her head in hand and rammed forcefully forward. Cock knew the way; cock had fucked its way into Laura's throat many times. She opened and welcomed cock and the choking, gagging sensations. Greg fucked hard and fast. He didn't last long.

The next day, Laura called Business Lady and cancelled her upcoming trip. All she said formally was that a personal matter had come up suddenly that she had to deal with. A separate call to Liaison informed her friend what was happening in Laura's tumultuous life. Liaison offered all long distance support possible. When she met Greg for lunch, she told him about cancelling. "I am going to fuck you every day for the next three weeks and see if your cock can hold up to the challenge." Before they left she got under his desk.

Laura didn't talk to Dan, but she did call Mrs. Patron. She explained what was happening in her life, assured the woman nothing bad would happen to her Daniel, and asked that she take care of him for the next few weeks. The woman asked Laura to call weekly and keep her up to date.

For three weeks, Laura and Greg lived a life consumed by sex. Laura remembered how she enjoyed fucking in the kitchen, and she insisted Greg bend her over the countertop at least once a week. One night as daylight faded, Laura pulled her man through the sliding door to his back yard. Twice they made love quietly in the grass. Laura lay resting beside her man and watched a full moon rising. She kissed and sucked Greg to full erection. "I want to howl at the full moon tonight. Take me hard. Fuck my brains out and make me sing. Find the she wolf inside me and make her howl."

Finally, on a Tuesday evening, Laura decided she could no longer avoid settling her two husband life. They made love immediately after they arrived home from work. They made love in their bedroom. Greg and Laura gave everything to each other as tenderly as possible, and as long and lovingly as possible. Laura knew it was time. Almost every moment they weren't making love the past three weeks, she had considered how to tell Greg of her decision.

Simple truth came out. "Greg Baby, I love you. I do love you my darling. Laura removed the ring and handed it to him. I have to return your ring. I can't accept it. I am married to Dan, and I know that. I wish I could really have two husbands, but there is no way, just no way." Laura was sobbing, she could no longer speak. Greg folded her fingers over the ring in her palm. He knew, he had always known, how much she loved Dan. He wrapped Laura in his arms and they cried together. "I will leave now if you want me too, but I would like to sleep with you one last night and make love in the morning."

Wednesday morning, Greg and Laura took two cars to work. Laura wore Greg's ring all day. At four-thirty, she put the engagement ring she would never again wear in the evidence envelope. Laura considered a grand entrance with Baby, I am home, but couldn't muster humor within. She kissed her husband with no lover's taste in her mouth. Laura drew Dan's hand under her skirt. "I am dry here too." She showed him her naked left hand, fingers spread. "Will you put our rings on your wife's hand one last time my husband?"

Greg accepted a position with a law firm in San Jose, California that fall. When he left, he gave a business forwarding address to the firm. Laura attended his going away party. Unashamed, with tears covering her cheeks, she gave her lover a last kiss goodbye.

Six Years Later

The lady worked in her garden. Her head and face shielded from the spring sun by a straw hat. She wore a chambray work shirt, blue cotton wash pants and tennis shoes. A soft leather pouch that held simple gardening tools hung off her shoulder. She moved from shrub to shrub inspecting, occasionally using her clippers to trim an errant branch. At flower beds, the woman looked for weeds and dug them out by their roots. The back yard garden she was inspecting and tending had become her pride and joy. It gave much pleasure and relaxation from work world stress.

A noise close to the house drew her attention. Dan was setting the outdoor table for brunch. Laura straightened, removed her work gloves and headed toward her Baby. Whenever the weather cooperated, they liked have brunch outside both weekend days. Her garden, it seemed to grow as a natural extension from Dan's art gallery, was a peaceful escape from their Monday through Friday office environment. She sat at her place with a glass of champagne waiting for her. "To another week completed on the road of life." Glasses clicked as they touched, "I do enjoy a glass of good champagne out here with you."

"When do you have to leave for San Francisco?"

"They are sending a plane; I will leave about noon Monday. The board meeting begins Wednesday with lunch."

"The rest of the week?"

"Yes, I might stay the weekend; I'll be coming back commercial. Do you want to fly out and have a romantic getaway weekend with me?"

"Would be nice, wouldn't it? I better not; you know my conflict of issues thoughts now that you are on the board of directors."

"Did you ever dream you would be married to a woman on the board of directors of a major corporation?"

"Baby, as wonderful as you are, as smart and beautiful as you have been since I met you, I didn't quite see this. If someone told me when I was twenty-five, marry her and you will be a vice-president by the time you are fifty and married to a beauty on the board of directors, I would have said yeah sure, with fingers crossed behind my back."

Laura kissed her husband, "If I can't get you to come see me, spend some time with Mrs. Patron. She still needs you, as much as you benefit from knowing her."

Dan drank from his wine glass, "It doesn't bother you that I still see her?"

"Not one small bit. I told you from the start Baby, I want to be just like her when I grow up. You share more with her than mercy sex, and you know it. Take her and her friend to the country club for dinner and dancing. How many men do you know whose wife encourages them to take two women to bed while she is out of town?"

"You are one of a kind; board of directors, award winning garden queen, photos and stories in magazines to prove your talent."

Dan was about to go on when his wife interrupted. "I do love working, and creating beauty, in the garden. The creative part comes from our friend Interior Decorator and his friends. The publicity is an offshoot of your art gallery, especially since we have doubled its size."

"Speaking of our gallery, have you talked to LF lately? Maybe she has a trip to SF soon. Getting picked up by that gallery out there has really boosted her national reputation."

"She gives a lot of credit for her success to you; she told me that when she stayed with me last winter." Dan pooh-poohed Laura's remark about LF, although LF had told him precisely that several times.

Dan's attention returned to his brunch plate and then his champagne glass. When he looked again to his wife, he thought he saw moistness in her eyes. "Something?"

Laura almost shook her head no so she could keep the thoughts in her mind private. "Today is Greg's birthday. He is fifty."

Dan said nothing; he was fully aware of the significance of Greg's birthday, although it had never come up in the past six years. Laura hadn't once mentioned her affair with Greg. More than not mention, this was the first time Dan ever saw a hint of remembrance, possibly regret, that the affair had ended. "His birthday started things; they always were important to you. Fifty is one of those milestone years."

"Greg's birthday started and ended my affair. Greg and I had good times together, a lot of good times, but his birthdays were always very special. They were special to both of us."

Dan looked intently at his wife; the moisture in her eyes had grown to a single tear about to start a journey down her cheek. "Is Greg still in San Jose? Call him. Since I won't go to San Francisco with you, take him to dinner for his birthday." No more words crossed the table until Laura finished her glass of champagne.

"Do you want more", Dan asked? And then softly he added, "Your other ring is in Artsy's box. Take it with you."

The End of Always Faithful

A story of faithful infidelity by BobNbobbi

12