Always Finish What You Start

Story Info
University student enjoys some "NSA" sex.
3.7k words
4.53
22.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instructor droned on and on. Ryleigh knew that she needed to know the information, but it was just more than she could focus on at the moment. Her mind continued to drift back to the new guy that she had seen in the gym. Damn he was fine. She wanted a piece of that action and couldn't wait to figure out how to get it.

It was suddenly quiet and Ryleigh looked around, realizing that all eyes were on her. Shit. She sighed and smiled coyly up at her instructor.

"Yes, Sir?" she asked, playing the innocent school girl, hoping to get away with it.

"Ms. Morgan, would you care to add any information about the heating coils and how to repair them in a pinch? If not, then perhaps you should listen so that one day, if your team is counting on you do something, you might just be able to help."

She cleared her throat.

"The heating coils. Yes, Sir, Dr. Evans."

The blond guy next to her grinned and made eye contact. She grinned back. His eyes made her coils heat, for sure. Almost like that guy at the gym.

An excruciating hour later, the class was dismissed and Ryleigh hurried out. She had worked hard to maintain high GPA and she didn't like the idea that her third day in Dr. Evans class he had probably decided that she was an idiot. Great way to start a new semester. Oh well, she would buckle down and ace his first test. That would help.

Finishing her walk to the dorms, Ryleigh hurried up the three flights of stairs, ignoring the lifts. She wanted to head to the gym anyway -- so it made no sense to be lazy on the way there.

Slipping out of her 'uniform' of a white tank top and some fatigues, she quickly pulled on some tight bicycle shorts and a white sports bra. A new white tank went over it. Pulling her long brown hair into a pony tail, she only barely took the time to look in the mirror before heading out.

She had never been one to worry about appearances. Makeup was something that took time from more important matters. Anything that took more than three minutes to fix was too much of a fuss for her hair, too. It was usually pulled back in her pony tail. Jogging the half mile to the campus gym, she slowed just before arriving, taking a deep breath and then casually walking in, hoping to find the new guy. He looked a bit older, but she didn't mind. Older was nice. Experienced. She had just celebrated her twentieth birthday a few months back. There were plenty of guys available her own age, but some of her best sexual experiences had been with older men. A few women had offered as well, but she wasn't sure she went that way. Maybe one day she would try it, but not now. Now was all about finding a nice ass and a solid cock.

Disappointed at not seeing him, Ryleigh walked through the two sets of doors and into the martial arts training room. She sucked in her breath. There he was. She said nothing but walked over to the small bench and sat down, pretending to tie her shoe. She watched him for a moment, figured out where he would be, then moved to a spot on the floor about 15 yards from him. Slowly she bent forward, her knees slightly bent, and she began to stretch. She bounced slightly as she moved, making sure her ass was up in the air, easily seen from where he was. She bent over forward, twisting, stretching her limber body and hoping he would eventually notice at some point.

He was talking with the martial arts instructor. The conversation seemed to be serious and she could tell that he wasn't paying any attention to her. She began focusing more on her stretches then. If he wasn't going to be interested at the moment, then no need wasting the time. She could always try to get his attention later.

Unfortunately, later didn't come. Immersed in the hour-long training session, Ryleigh soon forgot about the tall guy with brown hair. She loved training and poured her heart into it. Sweaty and tired, but feeling good, she left the gym and headed back to her dorm.

It was dark now and she wanted to have some fun before heading to bed. Classes started late the next day. She had planned her schedule that way purposefully because she really hated mornings. Opening the door quietly, Ryleigh was relieved to see that her roommate wasn't in. Grabbing some clothes, she hurried to the showers at the end of the hall and made quick work of getting clean so that she could head out again. She washed her hair and then gave a routine shave under the arms. That, with some careful attention to the muff between her legs, had her in and out of the shower in about fifteen minutes.

After drying her body, Ryleigh began towel-drying her hair, running her fingers through, trying to detangle the long strands. She had thought about cutting it more than once. In fact, she had only started keeping it longer after over-hearing some guys talk about the fact that they liked longer hair. They loved running their hands through it. They liked the way they could hold it when getting a blow job. She grinned. 'Who knew you couldn't do that with short hair?' she had thought at the time. Still, it had made an impact and she hadn't had more than a few light trims to her hair since.

Ryleigh called a taxi and then finished getting ready. Her standard of a tank top -- black this time -- and some fatigues -- also black tonight, were on quickly. She saw no point of dressing up more than that. Wearing what was comfortable was the important thing.

Thirty minutes later the taxi was pulling away and she was heading into one of her favorite places to pick up guys for the night. Calypso's Tavern was clean, but had a feel of danger with the darkened corners and the unusual mixture of patrons. Lots of Uni students -- of course -- since the university was only fifteen minutes away. But there were usually bikers and truckers and then a few regular locals. Calypso's was just off the main road, easily assessable -- the on and off ramps almost directly in front of her place. Made it a great place to go when you wanted someone for the night -- no strings attached. And tonight, that was what she wanted. "Hey Frank," she said with a grin as she approached the bar.

"Hey there, gorgeous. Is tonight my turn to take ya home?"

She grinned.

"We'll have to see, Frank. I make no promises."

It was a running joke with them. They had already shared a few great nights together, both knowing that there was nothing between them but sex. Frank was a great fuck. Harder than hell and hips that could thrust for hours. After their first night together, both had agreed that they would be 'friends with benefits.' If she was needing some action and couldn't find anyone, he would gladly step up to the plate for her. And she would do the same for him. Of course, neither had to worry too many times. Both passed for attractive enough to get the average person's attention and so every now and then they got together just for the fun of the fuck.

Frank gave her a shot of tequila, which she downed quickly, and then turned to help a paying customer. Ryleigh's first two were always on the house -- Frank's treat. After that -- she had to pay or find some schmuck who would. Tonight she was eager to find that schmuck.

Not seeing anyone right off, she moved to the dance floor and slowly began to move to the music. Her hips swayed and she closed her eyes, allowing her hands to roam over her body. She smiled as she moved over her tits, the nipples already feeling tight and puckered. Some lucky man would have his lips and tongue there tonight. She sighed quietly at the idea and continued to sway, waiting to see who would respond to the show she was putting on.

Less than two minutes later, she felt a warm breath on her neck and heard a deep voice.

"What are you drinking?"

"Tequila."

"Ready for another?"

"Could be. What else are you offering?"

"What else could I get?"

The voice had a playful edge and she turned around, opening her eyes.

Nice. Dark, chocolate brown eyes looked down at her. Light brown, almost blond, hair cut short. Clean, even complexion and amazing white teeth that almost sparkled when he smiled. Had it been a movie, she would have seen the little sparkle and gleam there -- along with that annoying little 'ting' as the teeth were showcased.

Her hazel eyes locked onto those big brown pools and she brought her hands up to his chest and then around his neck.

"You could get the best night of your life if you play your cards right."

His hands quickly wrapped around her, moving from her back down to her ass. She moaned slightly -- for his benefit -- letting him know she liked it and could advance further.

"Let's get you that tequila."

Ryleigh only nodded and then gave Frank a quick grin as the man ordered a tequila shot for her. She could almost see a bit of disappointment play across his face for a moment. But, he knew the score and she had little doubt that he could find someone to curl up with by the end of the night if he wanted it.

He handed her the shot glass and Ryleigh downed it in one large gulp. Slamming the glass back on the bar, she grinned up at the provider of her drink.

"Damn woman. You can slam 'em back easy enough. Another?"

"Wouldn't hurt my feelings."

"Then another one for the lady." Ryleigh could only grin. Lady. Boy did he have the wrong adjective. She slammed back the next two shots and then leaned over to the man buying. Sliding her hand onto his thigh, she began to trace little patterns that took her fingers deeper and deeper between his legs.

"You ready to get out of here yet?"

"Sure."

"We gotta go to your place though."

"Not a problem."

'His place' ended up being a little hotel across the way. "Mr. Smith and guest" signed in and soon had a room at the far end of the small complex.

She was barely in the door when she turned and pulled him to her, pressing her pert young tits against his chest and quickly reaching down for his cock.

"Get out here now, I wanna play," she said hungrily. Wasting no time, his hand moved quickly to his zipper and had the pants off in record time.

"Back -- on the bed -- now. Underwear off. Shirt off. I want to see everything -- so that I can decide on my main course."

His stiff dick swayed slightly at the reference and she smiled, loving the way she could make a guy do whatever she wanted.

Starting at his feet, Ryleigh slowly worked up one leg, then the other. She rubbed and scratched and massaged her way to his hips and then switched to the other leg.

"Come on, babe. I'm dying here. Some relief would be nice."

"I'm not your babe. And you will live. I promise. I'm just trying a few things. Now lay back, relax and shut the fuck up. I'm busy."

He grinned and she took it to mean that he liked her in charge.

She teased and tormented up the other leg, arriving back at the nice piece of wood waiting for her, standing erect and pulsing in anticipation. Moving past it, she crawled up the bed so that her head was over his chest. His dick rubbed against her stomach and she felt him thrust slightly, begging for the attention it needed. He made a deep moaning sound that came from back in his throat and she smiled.

Leaning down, she began to trace his nipples with her tongue while she moved her body out of his reach. His body tightened and he groaned in frustration.

"Soon?" he asked in a husky voice.

"I said shut the fuck up. You ready for me to leave?"

He grunted and said nothing, but his hands grabbed the headboard and his knuckles turned white from the pressure of his grip.

Ryleigh grinned. She had known that he would give in. Most men did.

Her tongue continued to work on his nipple and then she moved her whole mouth over the small nub, her lips sucking it slightly to get more in her mouth. He groaned again. Carefully, so that he would not expect it, Ryleigh positioned her teeth. In one quick movement, her hand grabbed his hard cock and slowly slid down the shaft as her teeth bit down. He bucked at the sensation of pain and pleasure. She began sucking his nipple again but her hand stayed there, twisting the length of his engorged cock, slowly moving from the base to the head and back.

She looked up at his face to see his eyes closed and his bottom lip being bitten. He was enjoying every movement and she loved it.

Her hand began to pump faster as her tongue worked its way from one nipple to the other and back. Then she began kissing his collar bone, looking for the sweet spot. When he shuddered, she knew she had him. Her tongue went to work again, teasing the sensitive area between his shoulder and neck.

His breathing grew deeper and more ragged and she was afraid he was going to break off a piece of the headboard soon.

Giving him two more quick moves up and down his dick, she suddenly stopped.

His eyes flew open.

"What the..." he sputtered, his body now devoid of any contact with hers.

"My turn," she said with an evil smile and then lay back across the bed. She allowed her hand to casually drift over to his cock once more, her palm rubbing over just the head, before she rolled over and looked up at him expectantly.

"Uhh..yeah...your turn," he managed as he looked her up and down. "First, we get you out of that top and those pants." He grinned but winced when his sensitive cock rubbed again the bed as he moved to her. His hands reached down and quickly undid her pants and his fingers clumsily reached into the waistbands of her pants and panties, pulling them down and off in short order.

He looked at her pussy and licked his lips. "Now the shirt," he growled at her, his voice low with arousal. Sliding his hands under the shirt, he quickly had the bra undone and was guiding both the tank and bra off. Finally, she lay naked in front of him.

Ryleigh reached out and touched the head of his dick again, rubbing it gently. He groaned and moved his head to her chest. His mouth eagerly began sucking her tits -- alternating between the two. As she increased the play, so did he. His mouth was a whirl of activity as he bit and licked and sucked her nipples, eager to have her happy so that she would continue to please him as well.

She moaned quietly, enjoying the probing of his tongue and picturing it between her legs.

"Make good use of that talented bit of flesh. Move down a bit," she said, moving up so that she was on her back, propped up on her elbows. He paused and looked up at her.

"Yes. Go. Eat. Lick. Suck. Show me what a great lover you are."

She spread her legs a bit more and reached out with one hand and patted her pussy.

"Your mouth needs to be here. Now."

He quickly twisted around and moved to his stomach. Putting his hands under her hips, he began to knead her ass as his mouth hovered over her mound, his breath making the trimmed hair move. She groaned in anticipation.

His tongue made a slow pass along one swollen lip, then jumped over the long, wet slit and licked up the other side. Ryleigh pushed her hips towards him. She heard him laugh.

"You took your time, girlie, I can take mine."

She said nothing, actually loving the game that was being played out. She moved her hips away from his mouth, pushing her butt and his hands into the bed. He quickly followed, his head dipping down. He licked again, gently, down the wet slit. Just as he reached her aching clit, he stopped, pulling back and increasing the kneading of his fingers. She groaned again.

She felt her hips being pulled up a bit and then one hand left her ass. She looked down to see him putting his thumb slowly into her wet opening and moving it slowly back and forth, getting it very wet. She moaned again. She wanted more contact. Harder, faster, deeper. Get to her aching clit. Rub that little nubbin until she screamed, his head buried between her legs. Instead, he continued to rub his thumb slowly and then moved it away completely. It gently snaked back behind her again. Then her hips were raised once more and she felt her butt cheeks being spread apart. His wet thumb began to press against her opening and the pressure made her groan. His eyes met hers for a brief moment and she nodded. His smile was soon lost as he leaned back into her pussy, this time his tongue sliding in between the folds and finding her most holy of holies -- her most sensitive spot. His tongue licked and flicked the little nubbin as his thumb slowly made its way into her ass. The pressure was amazing and she yelled out from the pleasure.

"Yes. More. Harder. Faster. I'm ready."

She watched for a brief moment as his head began to move in erratic ways over her mound, his tongue slipping and sliding and making her hips buck and her asshole tighten. The tightening made his thumb feel even more incredible, which in turn made all that his tongue was doing even better.

The climax was building and she was on the verge.

"Yes.....yes.....yes.....Ooooooohhhhhhhh...."

And he stopped. Anger flared in her eyes as they shot open and she looked up at him. Then she felt his cock thrust deep into her. It felt good, but her momentum was off now. She tried to move with him, get into his groove, but he was wild. It seemed like only seconds and then his eyes went wide. He thrust deeply again and then began to shudder as he came deep inside her. She thrust her hips against him.

His hands came up quickly and stopped her. "Don't. I'm too sensitive."

"I don't care if you are finished, I'm not." She tried to thrust again, but she was quickly stopped and then he pulled himself out, another moan rumbling from deep within.

"You didn't cum?" he asked quietly as he rolled over on the bed.

"No -- I was almost there and you stopped."

"Ahh -- well -- I thought you were cumming then. Can you do something to finish yourself off?"

"You asshole!" she yelled at him. Kicking him, she grabbed her clothes.

"Hey, come back. I'm sorry. I'll do it. I'll finish you. Just let me rest a second."

"Forget it. I don't need your favors." She almost had her shirt back on when he was up and behind her.

He grabbed Ryleigh and quickly threw her back on the bed.

"I finish what I start."

Ryleigh gave him a smile then and spread her legs. Pulling up a corner of the sheet, he cleaned her up a bit and then smiled.

"I like a clean pallet. Sorry --but I'm a bit picky that way."

"No problem. It felt good," she responded truthfully.

Soon his head was buried once more, that amazing tongue working overtime. His hands were busy kneading her ass and she shut her eyes, concentrating on the tip of his talented tongue.

"There. Right there," she whispered as she began to play with her tits, squeezing the sensitive nipples and rubbing them between her finger and thumb.

And then it was on her. The climax was sudden and almost unexpected. Usually she felt the build. But not this time. Her hips thrust against him wildly and her hands grabbed the bed and then his hair and then the bed again. She was so sensitive -- she thrashed all around, trying to get away from the torturous tongue that was using her clit as its personal playground. She tried to push away, but his grip on her ass tightened. Her hips thrust up again and she felt his hand move and then his thumb was pressing back into her hole. She gasped. It felt so good. He wasn't in far, but the pressure was amazing. She felt the building this time. The low rise in the pit of her stomach that slowly began to radiate down her thighs and up her chest.

"Oh, God.. Oh.. yes. Yess....oooooohhhh....."

She moaned and made noises as his tongue continued to lick and flick over her clit. Then he moved slightly and thrust his tongue up inside of her. She came then. Her hips bucked and she screamed out, her back completely off the bed.

Her ass tightened around his thumb and her pussy clenched, trying to pull his tongue in further. Her body rocked back and forth, bucking and thrusting for another minute until finally it slowed and she began to catch her breath.

12