Always Hope

Story Info
The questioning stirs up some memories.
896 words
3.05
22.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped she'd get better, I wanted to help her, but nothing worked. We had tried AA and then the treatment centers, and counseling. I don't know how many different counselors I went to, no, she went to. I tried, but it just wouldn't work, in fact I can't remember the last time I saw her sober.

"My name? I'm Lawrence Edwards, Lawrence J. Edwards to be exact. The J stands for James, which was my father's name and my grandfather's name."

Yeah, in her day she was something. So beautiful and slender too, oh I know she put on a few pounds as she got older, but she remained beautiful. Even after the times she fell down or banged herself on a drawer or something. I mean she'd bruise up, so clumsy, but they'd go away and she was beautiful again.

"Address? Well I live at 1451 Twelfth Street, lived there with her since we got married. Yeah, when we saw the house we just had to have it, since it was near the park.

"Oh, okay, just answer your questions, sure."

She always loved the park; I remember we'd go for walks, through the park. We went on picnics too; we'd find a place under the trees, far away from anyone else. We first made love on a picnic, all alone in the shade, it was so wonderful. I remember how nervous she was, but I convinced her it would be okay.

I unbuttoned her blouse and slid her bra up over her breasts, even then they were fairly large, certainly more than a handful. After teasing her nipples with my fingers, I took them in my mouth and sucked. That got her hot, so hot that when I moved my hand to her panties, I could feel the wetness right through them. Moving the crotch of the panties aside my fingers slid into her so easily.

"Where was I? I was at work, all day, but I already told you this.

"Oh right, the lie detector, right. I'll do anything to help you with the investigation."

We so enjoyed exploring each other's bodies back then, each touch, kiss and sensation was so new, so magical for us. I pulled her panties off and stuffed them in my jacket pocket in case we saw someone coming all she needed to do was cover herself up with the skirt.

I loved how she touched me, when I unzipped my pants and took my cock out. She had felt it before through my pants, but this was so new, her touching my skin like that. She even leaned over and kissed it, right on the tip. How I wanted her to put it in her mouth, but instead, she leaned back and opened her legs.

That was the first time I had seen her pussy. I wanted to just look at it, but we needed to hurry, afraid someone might come by. Climbing on top of her, she helped me put my cock inside her. She told me she wasn't a virgin, so I didn't worry about it hurting her, but I moved slowly anyway. Oh and it felt so good, how could I have known she could feel that good. I pushed into her maybe three times and then I pulled it out, shooting my sperm over her thighs and pussy. Even got a little on her skirt, but we quickly wiped it up.

"The last time I saw her in the morning, as I left for work."

We wanted to have kids, but both of us got caught up in our jobs. Things went fine until she got a promotion, a good one; in fact she was making more money than I. It started going bad when she began spending so much time at work. She stopped cleaning up and often was late getting my dinner and I think she may have had something going with her boss. The drinking stated then and well, she got so clumsy. She always seemed to run into doorknobs or fall over, her drinking was just awful. I couldn't bear what it did to her.

"I just came home from work and found her like that. Dead."

Watching someone you love come apart is so hard. I can't believe it all came to this. What will I ever do without her? I loved... love her so much.

"Insurance? No, I didn't know she had any.

"Oh that policy, I had forgotten we even had it. How much did you say it was for?"

I loved her; I wanted her to get better. I tried to help. I can't believe she is gone.

"No! No, I did not strangle my wife!"

I loved her so much.

"Oh, we're finished now, does that mean I can go home now? Handcuffs? But..."

"That's right Captain the polygraph report indicates that the subject was deceptive on the questions regarding his whereabouts, the life insurance, and the strangling of his wife. I've contacted the DA hoping for an immediate arraignment. Once the DNA results come in we should be able to close the book."

I just hope they get who ever did this to her. Once they do I can get out of here and go back home. That's all I can do, but it will be fine because there is always hope.