Always Hungry For More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

There's something about a woman's asshole that is so alluring. Most girls I've fucked don't want me to touch it, but when I do, they become sopping wet. Mila was no different. Her pussy juices started flowing relentlessly.

"You like that, Mila." It was more of an observation than a question. "You're so wet, baby."

Mila's eyes are averted again, but she is making a sound that is partly from pleasure and partly from shame. Before pulling my finger out, I use my other hand to drag down my boxers. I move into an upright position and sit back on my heels. My dick springs free. It bobs in the air, fully erect and ready to fuck. Mila looks at me when I remove my finger from her ass. She glances worriedly at my long, thick black cock but she doesn't say anything and she doesn't move.

I grab myself and position the head at the entrance of her cunt. To be honest, I'm not sure if it will fit. Mila is drenched, which will help. However, I will still need to force myself inside. I press my cockhead against her pussy lips and start to push into her tiny snatch.

Mila cries out loudly from the immense amount of pressure exerted on her cunt walls. "David, stop, it hurts, stop." Mila begins to twist away from me.

I ignore her and grab her smooth legs. I pull them open wider and tether her to my waist by continuing to sink every inch of my pipe into her. I savor watching her little slut hole get completely plugged by a monster black cock.

"Yeah, Mila...that's right," I mutter more to myself than to her really. "How's that cock feel? It's splittin' you in half, ain't it?"

Mila has her eyes closed and she's biting her lower lip. She just whimpers an imperceptible response.

I slide my cock completely out and then plunge it in again, forcefully pushing her pussy walls apart once more. Mila gasps and then bites her lip again, moaning behind a closed mouth. I repeatedly penetrate her in this fashion, each time going a little faster and deeper. Her pussy is dripping wet and, despite her tightness, my dick sloppily plummets each time into her gut.

I want to feel what it's like to lay on top of her, so I lower myself down parallel to her body. I'm so much larger than her that it requires she spread her legs even wider to accommodate me. I kiss her mouth, cheek, and neck but she doesn't return the kisses. Then I swing my hips inward and drive my thick rod into her body. I feel her body jolt and she finally opens her mouth and lets out a small pleasure scream. I feel her tensing and bracing herself for the next stabbing, so I give her what she's waiting for. I start to roughly thrust in and out of her cunt. My strokes are rapid and deep. Mila's moans and little screams get louder and less controlled. I think at this point Mila realizes that she's helpless and starts to simply accept the fuck session she is receiving. I feel her biting my shoulder and scratching my back with her little manicured nails. Just to remind her who's boss, I sweep both her arms above her head and use one of my hands to pin both of her wrists together. She's pinned to the bed as I continue to ram her tight twat.

"You're mine, Mila, and I'll fuck you until I'm done with you." I suck her neck until I see a hickie forming. My cock continues to smash into her cunt. I shove my tongue into her warm mouth. I honestly feel like an animal and I can't control my instincts. I want to hear Mila beg for my cock. Beg like a dirty whore. I pull my tongue out of her mouth and move my lips to her ear. "Tell me you want to take some cock from behind."

Mila's pleasurable cries are temporarily interrupted. To my surprise, she whispers, "Take me from behind, David."

"Say you want to be on all fours for me, Mila." I breathe heavily into her ear, continuing to pump her with my pole. "Tell me how much you want me to bend you over."

"David, I want you to bend me over like I'm your little slut. I want to get on my hands and knees and let you fuck my pussy." Mila sexily murmurs this into my ear and I almost nut inside her cunt.

All it takes are a couple swift movements and I have Mila's gorgeous naked body on all fours, ready to be fucked doggystyle. Her ass is absolutely perfect. Her knees are generously spread allowing me a full view of her now stretched out twat and her tiny puckered butthole.

"Fuck me, David..." Mila quietly requests, pushing her ass up towards me.

I promptly take her offering, grab hold of her tiny waist, and dive into her snatch. I am merciless as I force every inch inside her, no matter how much she bucks and yelps. As I close in on my own climax, I'm fucking Mila senseless and I'm loving every moment of watching her bear my huge cock.

At last, I let myself spew the biggest load I've ever blown onto her perfect little ass cheeks. Mila's butt is covered in my cum when I finally let her hips go and she collapses like a rag doll on the bed.

I fall down beside her and watch her as I catch my breath. Mila still looks incredibly sexy to me. My eyes start to close. I'm extremely tired and thirsty. However, as I predicted, my seemingly insatiable hunger for this girl is finally gone.

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers
12