Always in My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will be leaving in about an hour, I suppose," he replied, and brushed a kiss on my forehead.

"What?" I said, and lifted my head to look at his face. "You haven't seen Charlie in months. I don't want to intrude on your family time."

"Well, since you're my girlfriend now, Iwantyou to intrude," he said with a smile. "Besides, you haven't seen the kids in ages. Last time I went little Katie was asking about you."

"She's only five. I bet she doesn't even remember me," I replied.

"Well, I know Jilly would love to have some girl talk with you."

"Fine, I'll go," I said, making it sound like I didn't want to even though I was really excited. "But I have to go home and shower first."

"Okay. Jack is still here so if you hurry you might be able to con a lift home with him and then I will pick you up in about an hour. We'll stop and get some breakfast on the way."

"Good plan." I smiled and kissed him quickly before getting out of bed.

"Oh my god!" Spencer moaned. I turned and looked at him over my shoulder in confusion. "God, you have amazing legs, Edie," he said when he saw my raised eyebrow.

"Is that so?" I asked playfully, and crawled back on the bed and straddled his body.

"Yes it is" he smiled, and ran his hands up my thighs. "Great ass too" he continued, and reached around to cup my ass.

"Well, enjoy your grope because it's the last you'll get for today," I teased, before kissing him quickly and jumping off the bed to get dressed.

"You really are evil," he laughed as I pulled my jeans on.

"Yep," I said, pulling on a jumper. "I'll see you later." I picked up my bag and kissed him on the cheek before running out to catch Jack, who was just about to leave.

12