Always in My Life Ch. 05

Story Info
They move to the next step....
3.4k words
4.67
19.7k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Again all,

Thanks again to my editor kayli1001. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please keep the feedback coming.

AlwaysAlone1986

*

The next month passed quickly and quietly. I saw or spoke to Spencer every day and spent most weekends in his bed. We hadn't done anything but kiss and cuddle. I was even more in love with him, so I felt ready to take things to the next step. I just knew we were meant to be together.

Beth was still staying in my spare room. We were having a great time sharing the apartment. She was working part time at a second-hand bookshop and while she wasn't earning much she was contributing to the household. We were talking about making it a permanent situation, especially since I was rarely there on weekends.

It was a Friday night and I was tired from work, Beth was making dinner when I got home and I smiled at her thoughtfulness. We never discussed who would do what. We just seemed to sense what needed to be done.

"Do you have plans with Spencer tonight?" she asked as I stretched out on the couch.

"Yeah. We're having a movie night," I replied. "I was going to head over after dinner."

"Okay. I assume you're going to stay with him?"

"Yeah," I said. "Do you have plans tonight?"

"Not really," she shrugged. "I have a couple of assignments I might get a start on."

I was starting to worry that she didn't socialize. She never talked about people she met at uni or she went out with friends besides myself and Spencer. I had never really seen her as a shy person, but she really had trouble reaching out to new people.

"Jack's band is playing a party tomorrow night. Spencer and I are going to watch. You should come."

"I might. Thanks, sis," she smiled.

___________________

"Oh, I was hoping Beth was with you," Jack said with disappointment when he answered the door. It was still footy season so I was expecting him to have friends on the couch watching the footy. But as I followed him into the house there was no one.

"I thought you would be watching the footy and didn't want her to feel left out," I replied. "She said she had plans tonight anyway." I shrugged. It wasn't exactly a lie, but I still felt a little uneasy having to defend Beth to Jack.

"Oh... okay," he said softly. I could tell Jack was disappointed that he hadn't seen Beth much since she came to live with me. In fact, I knew Beth was avoiding Jack.

"She is coming to the party tomorrow night," I said, hoping to placate him.

He smiled gently. "Cool," he said and walked through to the kitchen. "Spence is in his room getting changed. You're welcome to use the living room tonight."

"Okay. You're welcome to join us," I offered.

"No thanks. I think I might catch up with some friends at the pub."

"Okay. Well, have a good night." I smiled and made my way to Spencer's room. I knocked on the door and waited for his voice before I entered. "Hey," I grinned as I walked in and sat on his bed, setting my overnight bag on the floor at my feet.

"Hey, little one." He smiled and moved over to me to kiss me in greeting.

"Jacks going to the pub so we have the house to ourselves."

"Cool, so I decided on 2012 for tonight. You go set it up and I'll meet you in there with the snacks."

We settled together on the couch with our junk food in front of us on the coffee table. We were ready to watch the movie. We snuggled closely, ate the junk food we had on hand, and talked. It was perfect. I loved nights like this with Spencer. It felt great just being with him. It was like nothing had changed, except a few barriers had been broken. That only meant good things. I absolutely loved snuggling with him. He always smelled so good.

By the end of the movie he was stretched out on the couch with me lying on top of him. He had one hand holding one of mine while his other was stroking my back. The soft stroking was really relaxing and I found myself struggling to stay awake. I sighed sleepily as the credits of the movie started to roll.

"I think someone is ready for bed," Spencer teased softly.

I nodded but didn't move to get up. I really was ready to go to sleep.

"C'mon, beautiful. Let's go to bed," he said as he nudged me gently. Finally, I was standing up and on my way to his room.

When we got to Spencer's room, I undid my jeans and peeled them from my body and then took off my jumper and t-shirt, leaving me in my panties, bra and a singlet. Then without preamble I crawled into bed and snuggled down under the blankets. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Spencer snuggling up behind me.

When I woke up it was still dark. Spencer's phone was ringing. I groaned and rolled over towards Spencer but he was already reaching for his phone.

"What?" he grumbled as I tried to focus my sleepy eyes on the clock radio. 3 a.m.? Who the heck was calling my boyfriend at 3 a.m.? "Sure, mate. Whereabouts are you?" he asked as he sat up and tossed the blanket off his body. "Yeah. I know where that is. Give me twenty," he continued and then hung up.

"You're going out?" I asked as I tried to move closer to him. I didn't want him leaving me in the middle of the night but he was already sitting up on the edge of the bed trying to shake the last remnants of sleep from his body.

"Sorry, bubs, but Jack is stranded and can't get a taxi home," he said softly and stroked my hair . "Go back to sleep. I'll be back soon."

"Okay," I said, already slipping back into slumber. "Love you."

"I love you too, Edie," he said and kissed my forehead. That's the last I remember of that conversation. I don't even remember hearing him get dressed or leaving.

A while later, I woke up to the sounds of Spencer and Jack moving through the house. I think they forgot that I was there, or they were just so used to making as much noise as they liked when they came home in the middle of the night that they didn't even know how loud they were being. I sat up in bed as soon as I heard the door to our bedroom open and Spencer come in.

"Aww... Did we wake you again, bubby?" he asked as he approached the bed. I nodded and rubbed my sleepy eyes. "I'm sorry, sweetie," he apologized

"It's okay," I managed to say and watched him slip off his t-shirt and tracksuit pants. He climbed back into bed beside me wearing just his boxer shorts. I snuggled up next to him and he put his arms around me. "Where was Jack?" I asked quietly.

"He picked up a chick and went back to her place, got back to her place and she told him she wanted him to go bareback. He said no and walked out. He couldn't get hold of the taxi company, so he called me," Spencer explained as he nuzzled at my neck.

"What's 'bareback'?" I asked.

"No condom," Spencer .explained. "Jack refused to put himself and her at risk of pregnancy and diseases."

"Smart man," I replied as I turned into Spencer's arms so we were facing each other.

"I don't think he was that keen on her anyway. I think he's trying to get a certain little blonde out of his head," Spencer said with a smile that I could just make out in the darkness.

"Beth?" I asked with surprise. I knew he liked my sister, but enough to pick up another girl to stop thinking about her? I couldn't believe it. It was just a little crush, after all.

"I think it's bothering him that she hardly comes around here if she knows he's going to be around."

"Oh well. Not my problem," I said with a shrug. "I want a kiss," I pouted.

Spencer leaned forward and kissed me sweetly on the lips. It wasn't the kind of kiss I wanted so I took the lead and ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entry. Which he gave. Soon his soft kiss turned into a hot demanding kiss that stole my breath away.

His hands moved from my back down to my butt and pulled my hips against his. It was the first time he had done that. Sure, he had groped my ass playfully on occasion, but never had he so boldly grabbed me before. It was so erotic, so sensual.

I groaned my pleasure and pressed my hips forward into his arousal. He was hard and I was getting wet. He moved his body over mine and settled himself between my legs that just happened to spread to accommodate his body. It all felt so natural with Spencer. I had always worried that I wouldn't know what to do when the time came to become more intimate. I should never have worried though. My body knew instinctively what to do and it all felt amazing.

His hand moved from my ass up to the hem of my shirt. He continued his breathtakingly amazing kiss as his hand slipped under the hem of my top and onto my waist. His hand felt hot against me, even though goosebumps broke out on my skin. His fingers climbed my ribs slowly, teasingly, and only when they reached the bottom band of my bra did they stop. His kiss changed to a tender kiss, full of his love, before he pulled away to look at me. There was enough light in the room to make out his face. I could see the question and concern. He wanted more. I could see it in his eyes. I could see his desire. But there was also concern for me. It always amazed me that I could fall even more in love with Spence, but in a moment like that, when he put me before himself, I could feel my heart fall even further for him.

I was breathing hard and it felt like my heart was in my throat, beating so fast it was hard to breathe. My only response was a small smile and a nod. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted his hand to brand all of my body. I wanted to keep feeling like he was making me feel.

"Tell me when you want to stop., okay?" he said gruffly, looking directly in my eyes.

"Okay," I whispered.

He kissed me slowly, caressing my tongue with his as his hand moved to cup my breast over my bra. I gasped at the exquisite feel of it as he moved his lips from mine to nibble down the column of my neck. The feeling of his lips and hand was making it hard for me to decide if I ever wanted to stop him. My body was trembling with pleasure and excitement, my heart going so fast I wondered if it would stop. Spencer was doing this to me. He was making it hard for me to think about what we were doing, to wonder if I was ready. But at that moment I didn't care.

I moaned unexpectedly when his thumb brushed my nipple. His lips moved back to mine and we shared another deep passionate kiss as his other hand joined the first under my shirt, lavishing attention on my other breast. And when he brushed both nipples at the same time I gasped and arched my body into his, causing my wet centre to grind against his hard arousal. I moaned loudly at the previously unknown pleasure caused as our bodies moved against each other. Experimentally, I moved my hips against his again and got the same rush of pleasure. And, judging by the sound he made into the kiss, Spencer enjoyed my movements as well.

When I lifted my hips into his a third time, he raised his head ending the kiss and looked at me. "Can I take your shirt off?" he asked softly, removing his hands from under my shirt.

"Yes," I whimpered as we both sat up. He was kneeling between my spread legs and slowly lifted my singlet off my body. His eyes focused on mine. I raised my arms without instruction as he pulled it up over my head and off. He then ran his fingers down my arms, over my shoulder, and along the valley between my breasts. I smiled shyly at him. It was the first time I allowed a man to see me like that in just my panties and bra. He kissed me tenderly as we moved back into our original positions. He moved one hand to my hip and lifted me into his arousal. I moaned softly into his kiss. It felt like nothing I could have ever imagined it would. I was hot and giddy. I was struggling to focus on anything other than the pleasure our bodies moving together was giving me.

"Edie!" he breathed my name against my neck; he then left wet suckling kisses there before moving to my throat. I moved my hips against his, seeking out the pleasure I had felt before and finding it. The hand on my hip moved to my ass, setting a pace to my grinding. His lips moved to the hollow of my throat as his other hand moved back to my bra-clad breast. His lips, leaving a trail of kisses across my collarbone, made me gasp. My hands found their way to his hair, holding him to me as he kissed his way across my chest to the edge of my bra.

"Spencer," I breathed, arching into him as I felt a pressure building in my lower stomach.

"Tell me how you're feeling, Edie," he demanded softly, lifting his lips from the curve of my breast.

"Please... More, Spencer," I pled as we continued the grinding. It was giving me a warm feeling and instinctively I knew I was getting close to my first climax. My body was hot. I knew my face was flushed. I didn't want to stop. I knew I needed more. But I didn't know what. I didn't know how to articulate to Spencer what I needed, only that I needed more.

"Can I take off your bra, princess?" he asked softly as he brushed the hair off my face.

I hesitated a second, thinking he might be disappointed in my less than modest bust. I knew Spencer loved me for more than my breasts, but it was still intimidating to have him remove one of the last remaining barriers. But in the end I nodded before propping my upper body up on my elbows, silently offering him a way to remove my bra. Spencer reached under me and quickly unhooked my bra. He kissed me slowly and tenderly as he pulled it from my body.

He ended the kiss and smiled at me before letting his eyes drop to my breasts. "So beautiful," he whispered. "You're so beautiful," he whispered again as he kissed me.

He slowly kissed his way down my throat and across my chest until he reached my breasts. I was moving my hips against his and he was starting to push back. It was getting almost overwhelmingly good. It felt like I was climbing and climbing. It felt like my body was tingling. I knew I was almost there but felt like I needed more. I didn't know what. It just felt like something was missing. Then I felt a warm wetness close around my nipples, followed by a gentle suckling. It was all too much. I tripped over the edge, moaning loudly as ripples of pleasure and warmth spread through my body.

Spencer continued suckling on my breast until my body calmed and I fell limp against the bed. When I collapsed beneath him, breathing hard after my first orgasm, he stopped suckling at my nipple and kissed me softly. I was aware he was still hard as he pressed against my now very wet panties. But he seemed in no rush to satisfy himself.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently, brushing hair from my face. I nodded, unable to talk. "I didn't mean for it to go that far," he said with a smile. But I could see his concern. He was worried he had pushed too far. "You weren't supposed to cum."

"Sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed by my response.

"Don't be embarrassed about responding to my passion," he scolded gently before kissing me softly.

"That was the first time I've climaxed," I whispered.

"Really?" he asked. "You mean with another person?"

"No," I replied. "I've never had an orgasm before." I lowered my eyes from his in embarrassment.

Spencer moved off me and lay beside me. He propped his head on his hand so he could look down at me.

"You mean you've never brought yourself to orgasm?" he asked gently. I shook my head. "You don't masturbate?"

"Well, I was starting to explore my body before the rape and then afterward..." I just trailed off with a shrug.

"If you want I can help you explore your body. Or, if you like, we can slow down some more and you can explore on you own."

"No! I want to explore it with you!" I looked up at his face. After what he had just done to my body, I couldn't imagine learning about pleasure any other way. I wanted to learn everything from Spencer.

"Okay, little one," he smiled. "Are you comfortable with what happened tonight?"

"Yes," I whispered. "It felt amazing!"

"Good," he whispered against my lips. "Let's get some sleep," he said, snuggling down and pulling me against him so I was resting my head on his chest.

"What about you? You didn't finish," I asked softly, enjoying the way my naked breast felt against his warm chest.

"It's okay. The problem is no longer there," he said, dropping a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh... okay," I whispered, although I doubted I was ready to help him finish as I had no idea what to do. "Night, Spence."

"Do you want to put you singlet back on?" he asked as I let my suddenly heavy eyes close.

"No. You feel nice," I replied softly.

"So do you, beautiful," he chuckled.

___________________

When I woke up in the morning, it was finally light. I was lying on my side, almost on my stomach, with Spencer's body practically lying on top of me. I expected to feel trapped, especially with one leg draped across mine and one arm wrapped tightly around my middle with his hand cupping my breast. But I didn't feel trapped. I felt safe. And loved. I smiled at the warmth of his body and at him groping me in his sleep. He was so adorable.

I closed my eyes and waited for Spencer to stir. I knew it wouldn't be long. He was an early riser. Then I could hear Jack moving around in the kitchen.

At first, the only sign of Spencer's waking up was the tightening of his hold. Then his breathing changing slightly. As he realized where his hand was, he began to caress my breast softly. He moved his lips along the back of my neck as he played with my breast. Of course, my nipple began to harden with the stimulation. I felt him smile against my neck as he felt it and then I felt him start to stimulate my nipple directly.

"Are you having fun?" I asked in a surprisingly husky voice. I was beginning to get excited.

"Mmm...yes," he whispered as he continued nuzzling my neck and playing with my nipple. "Feel good?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Will you roll over so I can see you in the daylight?" he asked softly, leaning over my shoulder to look at my face.

I nodded and rolled onto my back, which of course made my small breasts look minuscule. But Spencer didn't seem to notice how small they were. He looked at them and then my eyes and smiled softly.

"I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world," he said with sincerity.

"I love you, Spence," I whispered and leaned up to kiss him.