Always Keep An Open Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
119 Followers

When Kate could think again – at least a little – a new thought popped into her head. Hadn't he said that he loved tit-fucking? What could be a nicer way to thank him for the fantastic orgasm than to put his hard, pussy-juice covered cock between her big tits and rub them up and down over it and kiss his cockhead and ... and ... and anyway, that sounded like a great, open-minded idea. She reckoned he liked it too. At least, he didn't complain at all when she pulled herself off his pole, pushed him into a chair, and wrapped her tits around his cock. She'd been right, too: her tits were big enough to wrap all the way around it! And it tasted yummy too, when she licked it on the upstrokes.

It was nice of him to warn her when he was about to cum, but he didn't really need to. Wasn't the whole point of tit-fucking for him to shoot his cum all over her tits and face? She loved it when guys did that. Her boyfriend Keith always said that that was one of the things he liked most about her. So she just kept going until he stiffened and groaned and erupted with a spray of hot sticky white jizz. He must have been excited, she thought happily, because he actually got some in her hair as well as all over her face and boobs. After squeezing the last drops from his softening cock, she sat back on her heels and looked him in the eye as she scooped a big glob of cum from where it was hanging off her nipple and sucked it sexily off her fingers.

Her customer laughed at that, and gave her nipples a quick tweak before standing up and tucking his cock back into his pants. "Sure was lucky you turned out to be such a perfect woman for me, wasn't it?" he asked her. "Because I sure did need a good hot fuck tonight!" Then he looked at the clock on the wall. "But look at the time! You should close up and go home! And I'll be on my way. I'm so sorry to have kept you after closing time, but you didn't seem to mind." He laughed again. She liked his laugh, it was cute. Even if she wasn't sure what he was laughing at. It didn't really matter though.

Kate hardly noticed when her customer let himself out of the café, turning "OPEN" sign to "CLOSED" on his way out. She absent-mindedly scooped up more of his cum off her tits as she stood up and started collecting her clothes. She was thinking about what she was going to do to Keith when she got home after work. Maybe it was time to let him fuck her ass. He had always wanted to, and she'd always put him off. And that wasn't very open-minded of her, was it? Or maybe she could talk him into a threesome with her flatmate Sarah. She bet he wouldn't mind that, and Kate was pretty sure that she could be as good at licking pussy as she was at sucking cock. Well, she'd decide what to do by the time she got home. The important thing, she told herself, was to always keep an open mind.

mad_jack
mad_jack
119 Followers
12