Always Lock the Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Everyone gets an orgasm.
1.2k words
4.29
14.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers

I bite harder on my finger and fan myself faster. My hard nipples are outlined in the cotton material of my bra. My throbbing sex is begging for attention; a light tap or slow rub would satisfy me for now. The sensitive parts of my body just want to be noticed, but I'll have to wait until I get home to finally get off. If this is how we're using the breakroom now, I am going to bring my vibrator - and changeable clothes - to work.

I see Travis withdraw his sticky fingers from his wife's pink, fleshy sex. K. Skylar's entire body is trembling; she can barely control her breathing. Travis brings his damp fingers to his wife's lips. When Kathleen sucks the digits into her mouth my tongue starts tingling, wishing my lips were wrapped around Travis' fingers instead of Kathleen's.

As Kathleen and I both come down from the thrilling high, Travis steps away from his wife while pulling the cloth out of her mouth. I lose control of my jaw when I notice the handkerchief is really a pair of lacy panties.

"What are you doing?" K. Skylar asks as Travis slides his left leg into his slacks.

Travis checks the watch on his wrist. "I'm going to be late."

Sliding off of the table, Kathleen tries to stand up straight on her shaky legs. There is a wet trail glistening under the light on the edge of the table. Instead of adjusting her bra, Kathleen stands with her nipples exposed. She does not reach for the panties on the table or her skirt on the floor. Completely vulnerable - revealing her most intimate places - Kathleen waits for her husband to acknowledge her.

He is buckling up his pants when his eyes finally lock on Kathleen. "Put your clothes back on."

"You're not finished."

"I am."

I lightly push the door closed when Travis turns in my direction. I suddenly lose my nerve, and I don't think I'll survive if he catches me. I am hesitant to push my ear against the door. As much as I want to listen in, I don't want to get caught or get slapped by the door when Travis pushes it open.

I hide behind the door, waiting for a reaction, and I hear nothing but silence; there are no wet kisses, or heavy sighs. With my fingers crossed, my cheek rests against the door so I can hear if they are whispering.

Please, don't slap her. I know we all need to let it go, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind. Travis slapping his wife will just ruin this moment for me.

A loud thud shakes the wall, and I hear Kathleen whimper.

What is going on? I have to - no - I must look again.

My curiosity has my entire body shaking. I am weightless as I jump up and down in the middle of the narrow hallway. My heels are barely making a sound as they touch the ground over and over again. The thud sounded extremely close to me, so opening the door might give me away.

Why did I close the door to begin with?

I really want to see Travis finish, whether inside or outside his wife. I lower myself on to the ground, wondering when I became such a pervert. My back is on the wall with my head tilted to the left as I reach for the door knob and bite the nails of my left hand. Holding my breath, I hear the door click and pause for a moment. There is no reaction. I pull the door open just enough for my eyes to peek into the room. The new view has my eyelids - and my mouth - stretching wide.

"You're going to make me late." Travis' voice deepens.

"The faster you finish," She is struggling to speak. "The faster you can leave."

Travis has K. Skylar right beside the door. He has her arms pinned on the wall above her head. Her legs are wrapped around his waist, locked together at the ankles. Her body is shuddering and her parted lips keep releasing high pitched whimpers. Travis' hips are moving, pressing himself against his wife's lower half. I can see his wet cock disappearing and reappearing with each thrust of his hips.

"Don't." Travis demands as his aggressive strokes rattle his wife.

"I can't help it." Kathleen's tone is rising.

I look up to observe their faces.

Kathleen's eyes are closed with loud, careless moans escaping her mouth; her head is aggressively hitting the wall. Travis lets go of her wrists, and his left hand covers her mouth as the other cradles her butt. The sweet sound of flesh meeting flesh takes over the breakroom. Kathleen's aroma is invading my nostrils. My body is screaming to be touched.

"If you scream, I'm going to stop." He pulls back until the bulbous head of his erection is hovering outside her damp pussy.

How can he say such a thing?

She mumbles something into his palm.

Travis suddenly grunts as he grounds his pelvis against Kathleen's, causing his wife's body to shiver. With one long stroke, Travis penetrates her again. Trapped between the wall and his torso, Kathleen's juices gush as her sex tightens around her husband's. Travis' open pants fall down to his knees as he moves in and out of her, his swinging scrotum smacks against Kathleen's ass. Her manicured fingers turn, and her nails claw at the cream painted walls behind her.

Like a sexual symphony, their hips move in harmony. He picks up speed; Kathleen adjusts to the change right away. They create a rhythm and both of them are reaching their final release. The heat coming off my skin is making me lightheaded, but I can't break free of the trance these two have me in. Travis digs his fingers into her hips, and I push my fingers down between my thighs. Soft noises fill his palm as Kathleen finds sexual release around her husband's penis. She tucks her face into her husband's neck as her body twitches against his.

"Shit." He slams into her one last time before his frame goes stiff.

Falling forward, I land on my hands knees. My shaky legs clamp together as my juices flood my panties. My hair falls over my face, blocking my view of everything around me. I release my bottom lip from my teeth. The moan I'd been holding in comes out as a long, low sigh. I push my body back until I feel the wall on my spine. Both of my hands push the hair off of my face. This orgasm is one for the record books - and I didn't even have to touch myself. I turn my head to see how much time I have left to linger in the hall. My eyes start at their feet and move upward.

Travis has not separated from his wife. His fingers have loosened up on her hips, but their groins are still mashed together. His hand suddenly moves. I follow it up Kathleen's petite body. Over her ribs and to her breasts, he cups the tender flesh. I run my fingers over my cleavage wishing Travis was touching me like that. His hand continue to move upward, pulling my eyes with it. Right when I think he's going to touch Kathleen's face, I see his hand come up to his own lips and a bit higher my eyes lock on his.

"Shh." His lips curl up a tad, and his hungry eyes darken. It's the iciest grin I've ever seen, and I feel so cold just staring at him.

The End

LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers