Always Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Qhuinn kept his arm tight around Blay's waist as they made their way slowing up the stairs, not loosening up at all as they headed down the long length of the hallway. But when they reached Qhuinn's room, Blay turned in his arms and once again reached up to pull the vampire to him.

Qhuinn's arms slid around the muscular body pressed against him, his hands sliding down to cup the perfect, round globes of Blay's ass. He pulled his friend in tight against him as his mouth took Blay's; hot, urgent, almost desperate.

Blay reached behind him, not breaking an inch of contact as he turned the knob and pushed the door out of the way. As Qhuinn broke the kiss the drag in a breath to his starving lungs, Blay let his head fall back, giving Qhuinn access to his throat. And as Qhuinn descended on that creamy smooth skin, sucking hard and dragging his fast lengthening fangs over that pulse point beating under his lips, Blay moaned softly.

"Come, lover," he breathed. "Let me take you into me and show you where your heaven has always been waiting."

Qhuinn gave out a ragged growl and swung Blay up into his arms. Kicking the door shut behind him, he threw the lock with his mind, and in three quick strides crossed to the bed and bore his male down. Blay was barely aware of Qhuinn tearing his clothes from him, or his own, for that matter, but when he felt hot skin pressing against his, when he felt Qhuinn's huge erection stabbing into his belly, he threw his head back again and cried out his lover's name.

"Never again," Qhuinn growled against Blay's throat as his knee pushed between Blay's thighs. "Never again will I be apart from you."

Blay spread his legs wide, giving Qhuinn access to his hot, throbbing center. His bonding scent started rising, washing over both males. Qhuinn could barely think as the warm, spicy smell filled his head and he reached out to the bedside table, rummaging through the drawer frantically. As his fingers closed around the tube of lube, his own bonding scent rose, filling the room in seconds. Blay groaned, arching into his friend. Qhuinn could barely handle the tube, his need was exploding through him, and flipping open the top and turning the tube one-handedly, he squeezing a glob of the lube into his palm.

With a quick swipe over his rock hard cock, he reached his slick fingers out to Blay's ass, sliding between the firm, rounded cheeks, searching for that hidden opening to Blay's core. Blay's cried out, his warm breath washing over Qhuinn's jaw as his opening was breached, taking in one finger first, then quickly a second and a third.

Qhuinn was frantic to sink himself into his quivering lover but he didn't want to hurt him, either. He felt Blay pushing down onto his hand as Qhuinn thrust deep into him, stretching and loosening his lover before taking him.

Blay screamed Qhuinn's name as searching fingers brushed over his prostate, sending a jolt of pleasure through him. "Please, Qhuinn, please... I can't take it anymore. Please, I need you in me now. Please, take me, make me yours."

Qhuinn pulled his fingers free and cupped Blay's ass cheeks again, lifting his hips and pulling him closer. Pressing the throbbing, engorged head of his cock against Blay's opening he thrust hard and deep, seating himself right to the balls in one thrust.

"You have always been mine," he ground out through gritted teeth as Blaylock spasmed against him, his nails clawing down Qhuinn's back. "You will always be mine and I don't care what anyone says, I will wear your name on my back."

He hammered into his lover's body, his cock sliding in and out of the slick, hot passage as he kissed away the tears slipping down Blay's face to soak into his thick, silky hair. When Blay turned his head, his mouth searching blindly, Qhuinn took his lush lips; sucking the full bottom lip between his fangs, their tongues dueling for dominance.

Qhuinn felt the heat building in his lower back and his balls drew up tight to his body and he knew he was ready to spill. His nostrils flared at the rise in Blay's bonding scent and as he smelled his own scent thicken, he licked up the side of Blay's neck and bit down hard.

Blay wailed brokenly as his orgasm crashed down on them, his cock shooting pulses of thick, creamy cum hot against Qhuinn's chest and his own belly.

As he pulled deep at the vein open under his mouth, Qhuinn groaned harshly as he felt Blay's passage spasm around his aching cock as his climax took him. The clench and release of Blay's slick channel around Qhuinn along with the taste of Blay's warm, spicy blood was too much for him and his own orgasm slammed into him. He swiped his tongue over the twin bites to stop the bleeding and when he threw back his head, Blay leaned forward and sank his fangs into his lover's neck.

Qhuinn screamed Blay's name as the sensual feel of his lover at his throat kicked through his cock, pulling another orgasm from him when he was barely finished with the first one. He could feel Blay's hot passage still clenching hard around him and knew his male was also still in the throes of his orgasm.

Slowly, slowly, breathing slowed and heart rates returned to a calmer state. Qhuinn felt the warm wetness of Blay's tongue as he licked over the bites he'd made and tucked his head under Qhuinn's chin. And Qhuinn held him tight to him, still wrapped around him, still buried deep in his body, and let himself drift toward sleep.

He heard Blay whisper, "I love you so much," and as he whispered it back, he couldn't stop himself from wondering what had ever made him think he didn't need this; didn't want it.

Because this was all he'd ever needed.

Because everything good and decent and honorable about him came from his belief in himself, in his integrity. And that came from knowing he was a male of worth.

And that came from the male under him, wrapped in his arms. From the male he was still buried deep inside.

The one who'd shown him he was always worth loving.

The End