Always Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push her onto her back and lay between her legs as she struggles under me and I grab her flailing arms and pin them to the ground and hover over her, looking down into her twisted face. I hold her down and watch her, watch her head whip from side to side, her breasts swaying, her hips thrusting below me, and I grind my hips back into her, feeling myself get hard.

She drops her head to the floor and gasps for breath. "Jude," she says, her voice calming, sounding tired and scared. "Jude, please, please get off of me."

I roll my hips between her legs as she mumbles to me, words that mean nothing, all I can think about is how it was to be inside of her, how nothing else mattered but that, but us, but that's all gone now, and there's only this, this anger, this pain, and I want her to feel it more, I want her to know.

I reach between our bodies and I start unbuckling my pants.

"Jude! No!" she yells and her free hand smashes into my face.

I drop down onto her hard, bashing my chest into her chest and reach my other hand down to pull my pants and underwear down to my thighs. She struggles below me, her hips thrusting up, her legs kicking at my legs, her hands pushing at my shoulders, but she can't move me, and each kick and scratch just excites me, reveling in each hit, driving me to greater lust and rage.

I grab my stiff cock and pull her panties to the side. Her breath is hot and fevered in my ear and I hear her whimper as I push my fingers into her. She's wet, her pussy is soaking wet. I imagine it's wet from sex with him, I imagine it's wet with her cum, I imagine it's sticky with his cum, and then deep inside me I hope it's wet because she still wants me.

I break into her easily but then she suddenly pulls away from me and I slide back out. I rise up over her quickly and drop back onto her, lifting myself further up her body, and I press myself against her as I reach down and shove into her again.

"No, please, Jude," she cries hoarsely as I push into her hard, her hands pushing at me weakly now, her chest hitching as she cries, her legs falling to the side.

I grab her wrists and pin them to the floor, hold my body over her, and start sliding in and out of her, working my cock into her. She stares up at me, her lips moving, asking me to stop, her eyes red, her face streaked with tears, and I shove into her hard, and she whines and closes her eyes.

I slide out of her, feeling her cunt wrapped around me, feeling it as I've felt it so many times before, and she's so wet, her cunt grips me tightly, and I slide out of her so she's sucking at the tip and I slide back into her slowly and I sigh, feeling the rage coarse through my spine and I tremble as our hips meet, inside of her so deep that it hurts.

I pull out of her and push back in, and start moving quicker, twisting into her, and I pull my knees up to her to penetrate her deeper, and the anger and pain are blurred by the lust and hunger. I look down at her body, always so beautiful to me, watching her breasts shake as I pound into her, her body moving under me, small grunts coming from her lips, and as much as I loved her, as much as I needed her, I could never see her as this, as a whore, as a thing to be used, and I want to drive into her so deep something inside of both of us will break, and I start to pant as I thrust into her harder, moving in long strokes, her pussy clasping to my cock.

Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me, her eyes that drowning brown, and I look down at her, gasping and huffing, and her small front teeth bite down on her lower lip and she moans, and I slam into her so hard she cries out and she lifts her hips to meet me, and I'm sinking into her, and I jam into her hard, and twist inside of her, barely moving, and she rotates her hips below me, and her lips part as she sighs, her back arching to pull me into her further.

We meet in a hectic rhythm, born of rage and lust, because there are no lines, every emotion just bleeds into the next, and I fall down on her, slide my hands under to scoop her butt under me, my fingers digging into her, and she wraps her arms around my back, wraps her legs around my body, and we pull and push against each other, gasping and straining to melt together, grunting and whining, and she's moaning loudly, and I latch onto her neck, sucking at her skin, and she arches under me, and I pull from her, and she whines and begs, and I slam into her hard, lifting her hips from the floor, and start pounding into her again, even faster, moving in a blurring speed until everything dissolves inside of her, and she screams as her cunt explodes around my cock and I burst inside of her, twisting into her to push it inside of her, fill her, her body tight beneath me, my fingers clutching her butt, her body wrapped around me, spilling into her, jerking and spurting in a flood, met by her climax that shutters around my pulsating cock, until she falls exhausted to the floor and I pull my lips from her neck.

I lay on top of her, both of us panting for breath, her body limp under me, my knees drawn up and hips pushed down to keep my draining cock inside of her, and I slide my hands up her body and she shivers. I push myself up and look down at her as she stares back at me, her eyes soft, her lips parted, her cheeks flushed, and I grunt as I shutter inside of her once more, spilling the last of my seed into her.

"Oh God, Jude," she whispers.

She touches my bruised and sore face, and I sigh.

"Elena," I whisper back.

She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me down on top of her. I nuzzle my face into her neck and kiss her skin softly.

"I missed you," she whispers into my ear.

My teeth graze her neck and I inhale her scent, taste her.

"Oh, baby," she sighs.

I bite her neck lightly and she moans and lifts her hips underneath me, pulling my semi-hard cock into her deeper, and I grab her hair to pull her head to the side, stretching her neck to my mouth, and I know she's mine again, she was always mine, and I'll never lose her, never.

--

Note: Song Lyrics are taken from "I'm Free Now" by Morphine

12