Always on My Mind

Story Info
I meet a girl who gives me everything I want, any time.
2.3k words
3.18
15.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swerve91
Swerve91
19 Followers

I'm sitting by myself in a dimly lit room when I hear a knock at my door. It is a beautiful blonde girl with an angelic face. She is young but adult. She is barefoot, in a skirt that barely passes her waist. She is incredibly gorgeous. The fact that she found me in the solitude and remoteness of this room is beyond belief.

I have to scratch my head and play back the choices I've made in my life just to remember how I even got here. Let alone how this beautiful woman got here too. She sits beside me and opens her mouth to speak.

Her blond hair shines, with the window giving her a heavenly glow.

"I'm so glad I found you," she says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Don't be rude," she says, playfully smacking my face, but trailing her fingers along my jaws. "You have such a beautiful and strong male face," she says. "It's the type of face that I could marry."

She says this and her voice cracks at the end. It is then that I realize she is slightly nervous talking to me. It took courage for her to speak from the heart like that and in return, I give her a sheepish grin.

She then leans her face toward mine and sensing that I would not pull away, she forces her tongue past my lips and rapes the inside of my mouth.

I pull off slightly and ask her what she's doing.

She hushes me and has me get undressed. The room is sparsely furnished.

She proceeds to tell me how pretty I am. How masculine and beautiful all at once. She takes my balls into her hand and weighs them in her palm. She tastes the pre-cum from my loins, as if she were testing a recipe or a prized boar. I am beginning to feel rather used when she takes her own clothes off and spreads her vaginal lips and legs lewdly and tells me that I had better fuck her right now or she will make life miserable for me.

"How do you expect to do that?" I ask.

Then she starts to scream. It is an atrocious scream. She is having a temper tantrum like a little tiny baby girl but her legs are spread wide open and bent at the knees. I am looking at the soles of her pretty white feet, as she screams at the top of her lungs.

"Ok!" I say. "I'll have sex with you."

Her face immediately brightens and my ears are pounding. I wonder if she has caused any actual nerve damage and then I remember that I don't give a rats ass and begin to make a baby inside her. It is slow going at first as she is barking out orders at me and cooing my name softly telling me how much she loves my penis. Its hard for me to make heads or tails of the situation.

She says, "cum inside me."

"Huh?" I ask, perspiration dripping off my forehead.

"I wanna have your baby." I try to dismount, but she grabs my ass and digs her fingernails into my butt. "You're not going anywhere," she says. "I love you. I'm gonna marry you. And I wanna have your baby."

Her legs wrap around my back and she milks me for all she is worth.

I unload all of my sperm inside her tight lithe little body, white as the driven snow, panting with blonde strands in a coiled mess about her lovely face. She leans upward and we lock lips. I then grab her neck and slam her head back and I'm seething with rage. I see her eyes light up with a fire I've never seen before.

"I love it when you hurt me, sir."

"Shut up," I say. "You fucking idiot bitch do you know what you've done."

I start to lose it and I punch her right in the face.

"Thank you daddy." She says. The sheets are pocked with daisies.

I take her over my knee and spank her until her white bottom is Native American.

She asks me not to have racist thoughts like that but she also agrees that I spanked her bottom raw and she throws her arms around my neck and lift her foot daintily, kissing me and thanking me for disciplining her. We are standing in each other's arms, the room spinning.

"How the hell did you just read my thought?" I ask.

She says, she just knows me through and through.

I am suspicious but at the moment I am so angry because she proceeds to lay down on her back and brings her legs up over her head, allowing the sperm to reach her egg.

I decide to rape her in that position, using my own jizz as lubricant.

She loves being raped by my cock and calls me her master and her daddy. She calls me all manner of names and by the end of it, I've deposited two loads of sperm in this beautiful blonde's waiting pussy.

The beautiful blonde that I have already fucked twice lets me in on a little secret.

"It's my ovulation period so you definitely impregnated me," she kisses me on the lips as I drift asleep.

I awaken to the sound of bacon and eggs crackling on the stove.

Her parents have come over and her mother is throwing a party and inviting houseguests.

It's a baby shower.

"Aren't you happy?" She asks. "Oh no, did you not sleep enough!" I am flabbergasted that she doesn't recognize the enormity of the situation. This beautiful blonde girl has decided that she could waltz right into my life, traips her tits into my solitude and ask me for a baby. It's absurd.

She kneels before me and presents me with a diamond ring. She takes my hand and I look down her cleavage, her lily white lips say the words, "will you marry me?" She beams her smile at me.

"Isn't the man supposed to propose?" I ask.

Her mother then grabs my balls and squeezes slightly, "my daughter wants to marry you and we want to be your in-laws and give you a dowry of ten million dollars so why don't you just be a good husband and say yes to our girl."

Only when I concede does the woman let go.

Her family, friends and ex boyfriends who she never allowed anywhere near her pussy are all present at the wedding rehearsal. There are all told about fifty gentlemen there who wish I was dead out of sheer jealousy at my luck.

She tells me not to worry about them and proceeds to kiss my lips and suck on my tongue and make a really big show of how she is going to let me do truly filthy things to her young beautiful body on our wedding night. The guys' throats all dry up and I can see their spirits break right before my eyes as I'm lifted to the realm of the Gods in their eyes.

I am officially a legend.

That night, I fuck the shit out of my fiancé while her parents finalize wedding plans. At one point her father knocks on our door, and poking his head in, she quickly, covers her privates with her arms but not a blanket and I can see his heart breaking and I can see the last fight escape his eyes as he sees me in bed with his angel.

His angel that I just fucked the living shit out of, literally.

She took a shit in a bucket beside the bed and orders her dad to go grab it.

He does and I can see his head hanging down.

I tell him to chin up and he thanks me but then realizing that he has just thanked the man who fucked his beautiful princess, he quickly scurries out of the room.

The next day, I am handed over the keys to a brand new car.

I am given a controlling stake in a fortune 500 company.

I have sex with my new wife and the bridesmaids behind her back, who are actually her sisters.

They are also beautiful and even younger than her. I didn't ask what their ages are, they are however incredibly gorgeous and their father, being a broken man, probably realized something was amiss but he now stands before me, kneeling actually, and with his head bowed to me, he hands me the keys to a castle in Scotland that has been in their family since the mid 1500s.

I tell him thanks and make my way to our new home.

My bride is brimming with joy... or is that just my sperm?

We step inside our castle and its just beautiful inside. She glides effortlessly from room to room and the servants are straight out of central casting. They are actually mostly comprised of of old friends and bullies.

"Isn't it wonderful darling," she says. "I looked into your past and found all the old bullies from your childhood and hired them to work for us here."

"Can I order their beheading?"

"Sure," she says and produces a gun.

"What the hell!" I grab her and wrestle the gun away from her as she was about to really pull the trigger and go to jail trying to kill my old enemies. What kind of girl have I managed to acquire?

We sit in the foyer. I am giving her delicate and dainty white feet a foot rub by the fireplace as she reads to me from my favorite book, 1001 Nights translated by Burton. It doesn't occur to me that life can get any better when all of a sudden one of my best friends in the past who I lost touch with after he stole a girl from me, knocks and then enters. His head is happy and he takes the liberty of acting like we are equals. He still has the same cocky, shit eating grin when he starts to make overtures to my wife. She proceeds to rebuke his advance, to insult and degrade him and to spit in his face. He then tries to stutteringly get out the words, "but I have a ... really... big..."

"What, dick?" She says. "Fitting, since you are a dick and a worthless piece of shit at that. I looked into your past and you hurt my husband by stealing a girl from him. Anyone who hurts my husband, I hate. Anyone who helps my husband I will tolerate. The only person that I love is my husband. My love for him is unconditional and if he wants me to fire your ass on the spot at any point, I am more than happy to, so go clean his bathroom with your face and don't come back until you have a belly full of his toilet water!"

To my great surprise, he actually did it. I don't know why he didn't just quit but wow. Talk about payback. I actually felt bad for the guy but its not my problem. Plus, I was touched by my wife's words in the foyer, beside the glowing hearth. A tree limb scratches at the windowsill. The wind howls. My love's feet come to rest on either side of my waist and she flexibly leans up to me and grabs my ballsack.

"Husband," she calls.

"Wife," I say.

"Did I make you happy when I humiliated your frenemy in front of you?"

"You did," I say. "And it makes me think I could fall in love with you."

She squeals with delight and proceeds to hop up off the couch. It squeaks with true leather. She makes me take off my pants and rapes me despite my saying that I am not in the mood and just want to relax by the fire. She won't have any of it and softly lands a punch on my abdomen when I try to move away from her soft lips and her blonde hair drapes around my face as she orders my mouth open and searches my mouth without a warrant.

I hear the crackle of the fire. I feel her hairs tickle the sides of my head. Her lips explore my mouth and I feel her pussy grind against my throbbing manhood and she takes me in her white hands and slips me inside her. Her wetness is undeniable. Even though we live in a big castle, there's no question that all of the servants, which consist of childhood bullies and her former suiters and men who've fallen in love with her but cannot ever have her and must stay awake covering their heads with a pillow as I fuck the beautiful blonde love of their lives. They will all have their wills broken at some point during the course of our lovemaking. Even the strongest among them are swallowing their pride listening to me fuck and re-impregnate their one true love.

"You are always on my mind," she tattoos on her lower back, beside an artistic rendering of my face. I told her not to get it, but she says she can't help herself. She loves me more than I can possibly understand and would gladly die for me if I order her to, "then this entire castle and all of the gold down below will be yours as you are the sole beneficiary in my will. I would kill myself if that's what you want," she says and gives my face leopard spots with all of her lipstick kisses.

She gives my ballsack a squeeze and orders me to fuck her in the morning so I had better get some sleep. She tells me that she loves me more than anyone in the world and licks my asshole after ordering me to bend over and present her ass to me. She tells me how much she loves my asshole and that she can't wait to bear my children and force them to spread the good news of my greatness about the land.

Swerve91
Swerve91
19 Followers