Always Pay Your Fines

Story Info
She tries to avoid arrest by fucking me.
915 words
2.93
31.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auscop
Auscop
2 Followers

I am driving down the road it had been a fairly quiet shift so far. I was showing the new bloke around the area and giving him a pep talk on what was expected of him.

As I am driving I see a dark blue ford station wagon driving the opposite direction weaving in and out of its lane. I do a quick u-turn and pull the car over. I walk up to the drivers side and the new guy goes to the passenger side. The driver is a sexy blonde with ample breasts. She is wearing sunglasses and a short summer dress. The dress has been riding up as she has been driving and I get a glimpse at her upper thigh. I instantly get hard.

I can tell the new guy sees as well as he starts to smile. I ask her for her license. She tell me it is in the boot in her handbag. She open the door and as she gets out she opens-her legs wider than she need to. That is when I see she is wearing pink cotton undies and they have a large damp spot right in the crotch. I follow her around to the boot of the car and she reaches into her handbag to get her license and I see a small silver vibrator in her handbag.

I reach into the bag and pull it out. What's this your carrying. You would need a license for this surely. That's when I hear a giggle. Actually it is two giggles. That's when I look into the car and see she has someone in the passenger seat. I assume it is her friend. Both her and my partner are giggling to each other about the vibrator.

I take the license off her and then check the name over the radio. It comes back saying that there are a warrants for outstanding fines. My partner comes straight over and goes to place handcuffs on her. I step between the two of them. I say to him just wait a second we can probably work something out here. I then walk you around to the front of the car where I start to give her a pat down. As I get to her hips she slides her ass back into me and suddenly feel my rock hard cock.

With this I grab her by the hair and push her down hard over the bonnet. I lift her dress up and slide my fingers into her undies and start rubbing her clit. She is already wet so I rip her undies off and drop my pants. My gun hits the ground with a thud and i slide my cock straight into her.

I slam her hard from behind making the car rock. I am still holding her head down and she is moaning uncontrollably. Her hips slamming back into me she reaches around and start rubbing my balls. My cock is going in and out of her so fast she think I am going to tear her apart.

I look across at my partner and notice he has his cock in his hand and he is wanking himself while he watches us. the friend has her eyes closed and is thrusting her fingers into her pussy shaking with a ground trembling orgasm.

The sight of the other two watching us and her sexy ass slamming into my hips is too much for me to bear. I pull her hair back hardly and she scream a little in surprise then I unload a huge load of cum inside Her. At the same time she screams out in ecstasy as she starts to orgasm. Her pussy is shaking as her juices fly everywhere and her knees start to buckle.

I then push her back on the bonnet and tell her not too move.

I call out to my partner who is still stroking himself. I tell him to put his cock down. There is no need to wank when we have a perfectly good law breaker to fuck.

He then walks over to where we are and while I hold her down on the bonnet he fucks her from behind as we'll. You can hear him squishing all my cum around inside Her. Just as she starts to moan he blows his load as well. He only lasted about 7 strokes.

She is less than satisfied by his poor attempt and turns around and yells is that all you've got. Her handbag is still sitting on the bonnet and with that she grabs her vibrator from her bag and starts to fuck herself. She has orgasm after orgasm all within a couple of minutes. She turns to both of us and says see that's how you fuck. She then pulls out the vibrator and it is a sticky mess covered in two lads of cum and plenty of pussy juice.

I then pull up her undies to try and stop the cum running down her legs and start to walk her to the police car while holding her arms behind your back. She starts to protest why are we going to the police car i thought i had more than paid my debt. I reply "if I let you go I wouldn't be able to fuck you whenever I wanted in the cells."

With that I threw you in the police car and left the new bloke to finish off the friend.

Auscop
Auscop
2 Followers