Always Read the Fine Print Pt. 01

Story Info
She unknowingly signs away her life.
2.5k words
3.7
21.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or older. This is just chapter 1 of a series I'll be uploading soon. Enjoy

- Asyncronous

I could hear them talking about me again. They didn't even acknowledge me even though I was right there. They just made me crawl around and suck their cocks while they discussed their deal. I guess I should back up a bit and explain why a 22 year old woman recently graduated from college with a bachelor's in advertising would be on her knees under her boss's desk blowing him and her soon to be ex boyfriend. It's not even what you would think it would be, I'm not trying to get ahead in the company or any extra money or perks. I guess all those times that my dad told me to always read the fine print of things that seem too good to be true should have sunk in. They didn't. I wish they did, I wouldn't be in this situation.

My name is Melyssa, my friends call me Mel. As I said earlier I recently graduated from a prestigious school with an almost perfect grade point average for business advertising. After I was done with school a company that has ties to the sorority and college I was in contacted me with a job opportunity. I was ecstatic. Fresh out of school with a job with a powerful company in the technological world we lived in today. I couldn't sleep that night. Too much to think about.

Earlier this morning I awoke at 6 am, I was super excited to be going for orientation today. I had till about 8:30 to get ready. So I immediately got up and went to the shower. During my shower I figured I had a little bit of time before I had to get out so I ran my fingers down to my pussy and began rubbing it a little. Slowly teasing myself and getting myself nice and ready for my fingers. I used my soapy hands to my advantage and before long I was pushing a finger in, then another and another. Finally I was practically ready to scream in an orgasm when I heard my boyfriend of a couple months walk in the front door. I sighed. I guess this wasn't the best time yet anyways. I pulled my fingers out, leaned myself up, gained some composure and walked out of the shower into my bedroom. Normally a sane person person would question me for stopping when I was almost ready to cum, but truth be told even though Karl and I have been together for a couple months I'm still a bit prudish to him. I don't necessarily think I'm gorgeous. Even though I get lots of compliments and guys hitting on me, I still think I'm relatively plain.

I have a generous 36C bust, a talish and slender figure. I'm approximately 5'9" and 140 pounds. I have brunette hair and light blue eyes. As much as I get complimented and whatnot I still don't think anything more than average of my looks.

After getting dressed, which I just chose a plain charcoal gray suit with a pencil skirt and some pumps. I brushed my hair and styled it into my trademark pixie cut then walked out to meet Karl in the kitchen.

"Wow you look great" Karl said. He was sweet. He knew I didn't like hearing how good I looked because I didn't believe it yet he continued to tell me otherwise.

"Thanks" I said brushing off his comment.

"Sheesh I wish you would take a compliment once in awhile" He barked.

"Sorry. I just don't like compliments, especially about my looks." I said slightly annoyed.

"Yeah well we only have an hour and a half before we have to get going. Why am I coming along again?" He questioned. He didn't necessarily like doing anything for me. Honestly Karl could be a dick sometimes but I stuck around because he was nice at times and funny.

"Because I need you for support" I said furious. He knew why he was coming he just was trying to figure out how to get out of doing it. This guy would try and find a way out of anything if he could.

"Fine" He said slightly pissed.

Finally we made it to the office building. Upon entering we were greeted by a wonderful receptionist who directed us to an elevator that would take us to the top floor to meet the CEO of the company who had offered me the job. After exiting the elevator we were met by another receptionist who then told us to wait while she got ahold of the CEO.

After waiting for a couple minutes out stepped an older man. He looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s. He had a small beard and salt n' pepper hair. He came over and greeted us. His name was Sam and he was the one that offered me the job. He looked extremely fit for his age and I could tell he must have some muscles because he had such a firm grip when he shook my hand. Sam led us into his office, which I must say is quite extravagant.

"Please sit...Mr?.." He looked at Karl.

"Karl, and thank you." Karl responded sounding still slightly annoyed for having to come here when he didn't want to.

"Where may I sit?" I questioned him due to the lack of a second chair for me to take my place.

"You have to stand I'm sorry the staff needed extra chairs for a conference." Sam mentioned. Karl began getting up off his chair but I told him I was fine.

"So you are here for our open position here yes?" Sam looked at me. I nodded.

"Well there's not much to say about it besides you'll be working with the finest in the business." He said with what looked like a look of hunger in his eyes.

"You'll have your own office, as well as your own company credit card for expenses regarding work and a company car as perks for signing" Sam mentioned. I was eager to get to work already. I needed this job, I needed the money I had so many bills to pay, all my college debt, and credit cards to pay off. Sam opened up his drawer and pulled out a binder.

"This is your contract. It basically states that you may not apply to other places while working here, that you acknowledge that the company credit card and car are for work and not leisure, that you can't disclose company secrets. Yada yada yada" Sam said handing me the binder.

"Sign here, here and here. Initial here and here" Sam was pointing at the spots and I was filling in the information. I guess this is the point where I made the mistake, I didn't read the contract. Instead like a dumbass I signed it without reading the fine print of the contract.

"Excellent." Sam said after I was done. He pulled the binder back and placed it back in the drawer.

"After 1 year we will review the contract and make any amends needed and you can resign it. If you choose not to then you may leave the company with a parting gift. If you choose to then the contract will be in effect again." Sam mentioned. I was quite pleased that I could redo the contract again next year. Or I would get a gift if I didn't want to sign it.

After signing and everything was done Sam asked me to leave the office for a few minutes that he needed to speak to Karl about something personal. Five minutes later Karl came out with a giant smile on his face and waved me back inside.

"Your, well soon to be ex, boyfriend here, Karl, is a wonderful chap." Sam said. He had a huge smile on his face too. I was quite confused at why everyone had this big smile and why Sam had said ex boyfriend.

"He has offered you up for a fine price of half a million" Sam said.

"What in god's name do you mean offered me up?" I said quite confused, scared, and shocked.

"Well if you had taken the time to read your contract then you would have noticed that there's a clause that allows your boyfriend to sell you to us if he chooses to. Meaning that if we settled on a price, which we did, then you would officially become full company property. If he didn't then we would have to terminate your contract immediately." Sam said with a smile on his face. I was terrified at this point.

"What do you mean 'full company property'?" I questioned hesitantly.

"Well under the contract that you just signed you would be a worker for us, doing whatever we wanted within reason. Although since Karl here sold you to us for half a million. You're forced to do everything we please, if you don't then you would be terminated and I would be forced to ruin you. You'd never be able to get another legal paying job in the country if I did that. So really Karl here is doing you a favor" Sam said. I was now mortified. Not only was I getting screwed with my original contract, but now I'm property of the company I was going to work for.

Taking a big gulp. "What if I don't want to do it?" I questioned.

"Well then we would terminate you and I would ruin you." He said slightly annoyed.

"And before you get any ideas, you signed a contract. If you violate it then we can sue you. Now you may not be legal property of the company, but Karl here signed a contract upon making the deal stating he wouldn't get involved at all. So he can't help you either. If he tries we can sue him too. So yes you are now our property." Sam said quite pleased with himself. I gulped again. I looked at Karl with fury in my eyes. He began getting up to leave I almost wanted to take the pen and stab him with it.

"No please sit" Sam said motioning Karl to sit back down. Karl sat back down and listened.

"We were just going to start discussing company rules" Sam said.

"First of all, you will have a company uniform it's in your office." He pointed to a door in his office.

"Second, you'll do everything we say or face the consequences. You have 3 strikes. Get all 3 and well you know what will happen. However you can earn back a strike if we let you. Janice out there will keep track for you. Don't worry she will verify them with me." Sam said.

"Third, you will live here in this building. Your uniform will be cleaned every night for you and will be placed on my desk every morning. You won't wear anything but your uniform unless specified by me or Mike. You'll meet Mike soon don't worry." Sam said.

"Finally, you won't be paid but your utilities, needs and food will be paid for for you. If you want something to eat you may ask me, Janice, or Mike to order it for you." Sam said. At this point I was staring with my mouth gaping, I was absolutely mortified to hear this.

"Let's see if you'll listen properly. Hand me your panties" Sam said.

"No!" I screamed lightly.

"Strike 1, now hand me your panties" Sam said slightly angry.

"No!" I argued.

"Strike 2, you don't get this do you? 1 more and it's not going to end well. So I will tell you 1 more time, hand me your panties" Sam said pissed. I folded

"Where is your bathroom then?" I asked.

"No! Here and now" Sam said pleased I was finally submitting.

"No" I rebuttled.

"Do you want strike 3?" Sam said challenging me.

"No..." I said.

"Then do it now" Sam said with his crooked smile. I reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties and handed to them. They were soaked. All of this was turning me on. I was slightly disgusted with myself for being so wet from this. Sam laughed and showed Karl how damp they were. I was blushing. He opened a drawer and dropped them into it.

"Now get under my desk and suck me off" He said pulling out from under his desk in his chair and motioning me to get under. I bowed my head. I knew I was defeated. I slowly crawled under the desk and Sam sat back down. I undid his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. In college I had only done this a few times, and before college I hadn't even thought about it. I wasn't a prude but I didn't necessarily enjoy it either.

I began with stroking him and then proceeded to take my tongue and run it up and down on the shaft then swallowed the tip and sucked on it lightly. Soon I could hear him moaning. I followed that up by taking his entire length in my mouth. A moment later I felt his hands on my head and he pushed my head in towards his crotch as far as he could go driving his cock up my mouth and gagging me to the point where I almost threw up. After that he told me to suck on his balls. So I kept stroking his member and sucked on his balls. After a few minutes he grabbed himself and blew his load over my face. When I moved to clean it up he slapped my hands away and told me to never clean my face without permission.

He then told me to go and do my boyfriend. I got up to walk but he pushed me over and told me to crawl. When I finally made it to Karl I did the same routine on Karl. Since I knew Karl well I knew he wouldn't last long especially if I was trying my hardest. Finally after a couple minutes he pulled out of my mouth and spurted on my face. After that Sam told me to go to my office and put on my uniform. I crawled my way to my office door, and when I got there I reached up and opened it.

My office was a closet. Literally a closet. Albeit it was a big closet, big enough to fit a bed and a big of space to walk around in. There was nothing but a small mattress and a skimpy skirt and small top sitting on it. I pulled out my phone. I sighed. It was only 11 am. I swallowed my pride and put on my "uniform" and walked out to see janice talking to Karl and Sam.