Always the Best

Story Info
Summer Break.
2.2k words
4.19
58.4k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"Oh, yes!"

I loved sliding down on a nice big cock and riding it for a long time.

"Oh, you feel good, honey." He said as I slowly slid down.

"You do too. I love your big cock."

I felt so full. I slowly started working my hips as I felt all of his huge cock inside me. I only got his treat on Saturdays. But every Saturday I took the opportunity to do this for a few hours. I slowly worked my hips for a while.

"Ahhh, this feels so good. You're the only one that fills my pussy full of cock; I love it!"

"You just do what you want."

I kept going for a long time until I felt my arousal building. I grabbed my tits and started squeezing them.

"Ohhh..."

"You look so sexy doing that, honey. I love your trim body and your big tits."

I sped up as I squeezed my nipples. Each time I slid my hips forward, the tip of his cock jammed into my cervix. The first few times he fucked me it was uncomfortable, but now it felt so good. It sent a shock wave through me each time his cock touched me there. I worked my hips for a long time as he watched me closely.

"Ohhhh! Fuck, I'm going to come!"

I worked his cock into me hard as I ground my pussy down onto him.

"Oh, god!! Yes!! Oh, fuck, yes!!"

I started coming hard. I jerked a few times then started gushing onto his cock.

"Ahhhhh!! Yes!!"

I loved the feeling of nice orgasm running through my body as I came. I didn't get too many opportunities to fuck like this and take my time and enjoy it when it happened. After my orgasm had faded, I stopped and just sat on his cock.

"You're so sexy when you come." He said with a smile.

"Emmmmm, that was good. I like the way you fuck me."

"Now it's my turn," he said. "Come up here."

I pushed myself up onto my knees and let his cock slide out of me slowly. He reached for my hips and pulled me as I worked my way up and straddled his mouth.

"Other guys won't do this to me like you do."

"Your young boyfriends need to learn a few things."

He started slowly licking my dripping pussy. I knew he would do this for a while then start tonguing my clit.

"I love your tongue doing that. You make love to my pussy so nicely."

He kept licking my lips for a long time until I was moaning loudly. He pulled me down some, and I felt him stab my clit with his tongue.

"Ahhhh! Oh, god! Lick my clit!! Emmmm, more!"

The tip of his tongue always felt electric on my clit after he had licked my pussy lips for so long. I knew what he wanted, so I moved my hands down to my pussy and spread my lips open.

"There it is," he said.

He began flicking my swollen clit with his tongue. He always told me that my clit was larger than most women's. I didn't know about that be he loved licking it and sucking on it. He had shown me a few months ago how much more I would enjoy it if I spread my lips for him. He was right.

"Ohhh, jeez!! Yes!! Yes!!"

I spread my lips further apart and began to work my clit against his tongue. He started circling my clit.

"Ahhhhh!! You know what that does to me!!"

I found it hard to sit still when he did this, so he would grab my ass and hold me tight as he tortured me. He would lick my clit for a very long time when he was doing this. None of my other boyfriends would take this much time.

"Ohh! I'm about to come!!"

He pulled me down and placed his mouth over my clit and sucked.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

I started humping his mouth as I came. I knew I was gushing into his mouth over and over as I shook, but he loved my juices and enjoyed me coming in his mouth. I was rocked by a massive orgasm. There was just something about the way he did this that drove me crazy. My legs got weak, so I leaned over his head and held myself up.

"Oh, my god!"

He pulled down on my ass and forced my pussy into his mouth. I knew he wouldn't stop until I had another wonderful orgasm. I held myself up for about 10 minutes before I started coming again.

"Fuck!! I'm coming again!! Eat me!!"

He pulled me down hard when I started gushing again. My entire body shook as he licked and sucked up my juices.

"I can't take anymore!!"

He removed his hands from ass, and I lifted my pussy away from his mouth because I knew if I didn't he would keep going. I lifted myself from over his head and moved down on the bed and laid next to him and put my head on his chest.

"You know how to make me come so hard."

"I want to please you."

"I only have one boyfriend that lets me come in his mouth, but I don't think he likes it that much. You seem to enjoy it."

"I love your taste when you fill my mouth full of your sweet juices. Young girls just have a nice taste."

"I don't think you get many young girls."

"I don't, but I remember the taste."

I rubbed his chest, then slid my hand down to his hard cock and played with it. I loved to stroke his long thick cock. It took both hands when I was getting him off.

"What would you like now?" He asked me.

"Do me from behind, please. You are the only one that does it right."

I got on my hands and knees as he got behind me. I felt him slip his fingers inside me for a minute. It made me tense up knowing what was next. He removed his fingers, and a shiver went through me in anticipation. Then I felt the end of his cock touch my pussy lips.

"Ahhhh, yes." I moaned as he slid in slowly. "All the way."

The feeling of his long cock slowly sliding into me felt so good. Inch by inch it went into my depths until the end pressed against my cervix.

"Ahh!!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"I know I bottom you out; I don't want to hurt you, honey."

"I have gotten used to it. Don't worry about it now, just fuck me."

I was in heaven as I felt him sliding his cock in and out for a while. Every time he bumped my cervix, sparks went through me.

"Oh, yes! That's perfect! Fuck me!"

He sped up a little, and I could feel my arousal building. I had my eyes closed so I could concentrate on how his cock felt as it slid inside me for a while.

"I love looking at your beautiful ass when I do this," he said. It made me feel good that he like my body.

I felt him draw his cock completely out of me. I tensed up more knowing what he was going to do.

"Ohhh!!" I exclaimed as he pushed it back into me all the way.

I felt him withdraw his cock again, then pushed it back into my pussy. I moaned each time he did this. He kept doing it over and over.

"Oh, my!! That feels wonderful! Keep doing it!!

"You like this don't you?"

"Yes, because you can do it a long time! More!"

Each time he slid back in, I grew more and more toward another orgasm. He knew I was getting very aroused because he sped up. Sliding out and jamming back into me repeatedly. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm going to come!! Fill me full of cum!!"

He jammed his cock into me hard and started thrusting in and out. That was all I could take.

"Ahhhhhh!! Fuck!!"

I felt my insides tense up then release as I started shaking from the orgasm running through me.

"Oh, god!! Yes! Yes!! Yeeessss!!"

I started jerking hard as I felt his cum hit my insides. I felt each shot of cum as the heat of it hit my tender flesh. He kept slamming into me as we both came together. I heard him moaning and groaning as he came, filling me full of cum.

"Ohhh! Fuck! That feels so good!" He exclaimed.

He was right. None of the other guys could fuck me like this for this long without coming too fast and ruining my orgasm. He held my hips tight as he held his cock inside me.

"Emmmmm. You filled me so full of cum."

He slowly slid his cock out of me. I laid on the bed, and he laid next to me. His cock was still sticking up as we caught our breath. After a few minutes, I moved down and sucked his cock into my mouth. I loved the taste of my juices and his cum. I worked my mouth up and down, cleaning his cock. I got on my knees and leaned over and let him slide down my throat. Practicing on smaller cocks had taught me how to take his long cock down my throat.

"Oh my, you are so good at that," he told me. He always likes to tell me how good I am at sucking and fucking his cock.

He was 45 years old, but I had learned if I kept deep throating him after he came in me, his cock would stay hard, and he would cum in my mouth after some time. I worked my mouth on his cock for a while. I would look at him every few minutes, and he would be smiling. I slid my mouth off of his cock and stroked it while I looked at him.

"You like this don't you!" I said.

"I do. You are so damn good at it."

"You want to cum in my mouth or do you want to fuck me some more?"

"I want to fuck you some more, honey!"

I smiled at him and sat up and straddled his cock in a reverse cowgirl. I rode him for a long time then spun around on his cock and placed my legs up by him and rode him some more.

"You like looking at me when I do this don't you!" I teased him.

"You know I do."

I leaned back and held myself up and began working my pussy up and down on his cock as he watched.

"You like watching your big cock slide in and out of my young pussy, don't you!" I teased.

"I love watching you do this. Your tight little pussy working on my cock and your big tits flopping around while you work so hard on my cock."

We smiled at each other. We liked this game, teasing each other. I worked my pussy up and down faster. I liked having sex this way because his cock would rub a spot inside my pussy that drove me to a huge orgasm. I worked my hips up and down fast as he listened to me moan.

"Fuck my big cock!!" He yelled at me.

"Fuck!! I am!! I going to fuck it off!!" I screamed as I felt his cock sliding into me.

I kept going for a few more minutes until I came in a huge orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh!! Fuck yes!!" I screamed as I kept thrusting his cock into my pussy.

I was frantic from the way I felt as I shook from the orgasm. I worked my pussy faster up and down.

"Ahhhhhh!! I'm going to come again!! Do it!!"

I felt the rush of another orgasm run through me. I watched as I squirted onto his stomach as I jerked while he pumped cum into me again.

"Of fuck!! Yes!! Ahhhhhh!!"

I was shaking as my orgasm subsided. I knew I would collapse backward if I didn't sit up soon. I worked to sit up and held out my hand. He took it and helped me to a sitting position on his cock. I sat and breathed so hard as I recovered.

"You are so sexy and hot when you squirt."

"I only do that with you because you make me come so hard," I told him.

I put one hand in my juices on his stomach and rubbed it around. I looked at my pussy and saw all the cum leaking from it. I slid off of his cock and sat on his stomach. I slipped my fingers into my pussy and got them covered in cum. I looked up at him as I put them in my mouth and sucked them clean. After we fucked, if he didn't do this to me, I would. After a few minutes, I had cleaned up most of the cum.

"Are you satisfied?" He asked.

"Oh, yes."

"I'm going to miss you when you leave for college in a few months." He said.

"I'll miss you too. I will have to find a nice big cock at school."

"Look until you find one you like. I know you love and enjoy sex."S

"I'll try, but I really like yours."

"I guess we better shower and clean up; your mom will be home soon from playing tennis."

"Okay. Thanks for the wonderful fuck, daddy. I love you."

"I love you too honey."

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers