Always The Last To Know

Story Info
She couldn't be -- could she?
2.3k words
3.74
121.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say the husband is always the last to know. I've thought about that statement quite a bit over the past several months, and I have decided that it's not quite accurate. Perhaps a more accurate statement would be that the husband is the last to accept.

I was one of those husbands. I thought I had a good marriage. Of course, it hadn't turned out exactly like I thought it would, but what marriage does? Sure, my wife Ann hadn't gone back to school to finish her degree as she had said she wanted to before we were married, but we were making ends meet on our salaries as they were. And of course, her figure had changed quite a bit, but having three children will do that to a woman. I still found her attractive, the fullness of her body only adding to her softly sensual nature. The main things stayed the same. I loved her, she loved me, and we were working together to make a good life for ourselves and our children.

But things change. In our case, the changes were gradual at first, hardly noticeable, certainly nothing to be concerned about. I assured myself that taking care of three children and working even part time was bound to make my wife a little disinterested in the bedroom. We had a box full of sex toys under the bed, a testament to the fact that Ann could be adventurous when she wanted. That Ann had stopped initiating sex or suggesting that we bring out the toys I thought was only a reflection of the daily stress of life. She remained willing when I initiated sex, and she always returned my less sexual displays of affection such as holding hands or the quick hug in the kitchen. We kissed each other goodbye in the morning, and I never entered the house without giving Ann a kiss hello. I was sure the lack of further intimacy was just a phase. When the kids were older, the job less stressful, the in-laws less interfering, I knew things would get better in the bedroom.

Gradual change is a funny thing though. Little things occurring over time aren't that noticeable when looked at separately. They might be a trifle annoying perhaps, but certainly nothing to be worried about. So you soldier on, you swallow the building resentment and think about the good of the family. You tell yourself things will get better. You don't really notice, or allow yourself to see, the gathering storm on the horizon.

I remember distinctly the moment I knew something was wrong. Not the moment I accepted that something was wrong, mind you, but the moment that I knew something was wrong. More of a feeling really, a sense in your gut that things aren't quite right, that change is occurring, and not for the better.

Ann had started a new job some months prior. After years of working at a job she had long ago grown tired of, she had accepted a job as a caseworker with a medical practice and was enjoying the daily interaction with patients and staff. She had been more vibrant and engaged than I had seen for quite a long time.

This particular night as I was finishing making dinner (a task that had increasingly fallen to me) she mentioned his name for the first time...Greg.

Most husbands who have been married for any length of time will tell you that their wife's mention of a strange man's name will immediately set off warning bells in their head. Add to the mention of this name that your wife is telling you what a nice guy he is, how good with the patients he is, and that he seems to be paying a lot of attention to her and the alarm bells become almost deafening. I stopped what I was doing, and looked at my wife.

"You know," I said, "you seem to be talking to Greg an awful lot. He does know that you're married doesn't he?"

"Of course," Ann replied. "Don't get jealous. He's just a kid, barely out of college and only 23 years old. He even lives with his parents. I'm certain he's not interested in a forty year old mother of three. It's just flattering having a young man show interest in me that's all. I've told him I can't possibly go out with him."

RIIIINNNNGGGGG! Those damn alarm bells again.

"And why would you have to tell him you can't possibly go out with him?"

"Well, he asked me out for drinks after work," Ann said.

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"I told him I was married."

RIIIINNNNGGGGG! Those damn alarm bells again. After ignoring so many little things for so many years, I suddenly took notice that she hadn't said "No, I won't go out with you." Was I reading too much into this conversation?

"And what did he say to that?" I asked.

She said, "He said to ask my husband if it was alright with him."

Oh my, I did not like the way this was going, not one little bit. This guy had balls, and it was time for me to set some things straight.

"Well," I said, "you can tell him that your husband said it was very much not alright."

"Oh honey, don't be silly," she said. "Of course I would never go out with him. I know I'm married and he's just a kid. It's just flattering to be asked, that's all. It's cute that you still get jealous though."

Yeah, right...cute. In my heart I knew Ann would never cheat on me. We loved each other too much. In a way I was pissed at myself. Surely I trusted Ann. She had never given me reason to doubt her faithfulness. I promised myself I would not become one of those paranoid jerk husbands tracking their wife's every move. I loved her. She loved me. I trusted her. I would let her have her little flirtation and be happy that she enjoyed the stimulation of her new job.

And on with our lives we went. Ann continued to enjoy her new job, coming home happier than she had been for some time and occasionally mentioning Greg and what a "nice" guy he was. In fact, when we would socialize with her co-workers they would also comment on what a nice guy Greg was. I put my misgivings off as the misguided jealousy of a husband who was feeling a little neglected. Things would get better, I was sure of it. The novelty of the new job would wear off, the attentions of this kid, this Greg, would become tiresome, and things would get better.

And yet, our sex life continued to dwindle. I became more and more time resentful of my wife's apparent lack of interest. Struggling to find a solution, I decided to take the initiative.

Ann had always seemed to be a bit submissive in the bedroom, so I decided a little pampering was in order. One night, after the kids were in bed, I prepared the bedroom for what I hoped would be a night of pleasure for Ann. I discreetly attached ties to the top and bottom of the bed, lit candles I had placed around the room, turned on some soft music and called for Ann to come upstairs.

Ann's reaction was one of pleasant surprise when she saw the candles and turned down bed.

"Ooooohhhhh," she said, "Is someone expecting to get lucky?"

"You're the lucky one," I said as I moved behind her, slipping a blindfold over her eyes. "Tonight is for you."

Ann stood there quietly as I ran my hands along her shoulders and kissed the back and sides of her neck. I could feel the goosebumps rise on her flesh as my kisses had the desired effect, and she leaned back into me and let my hands explore. Continuing to kiss and nibble at her neck I slowly undressed her, exposing her skin to my caresses and kisses. Her nipples hardened under my touch, and her breathing increased with her arousal. When I had her fully naked I led her to the bed and laid her down on her back, continuing to caress and stimulate every inch of her body with my hands and lips and stroking her from her feet to her shoulders, coming close to but never quite touching her smooth shaven pussy. By the time I was ready to move forward with my plans, I could smell the wonderful scent of her arousal.

I raised her hands and quickly secured them to the ties at the top of the bed, then spread her legs tying each ankle to the bedpost.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "You're feeling kinky tonight eh?"

"Shhhhhhh," I told Ann. "Tonight you are not allowed to speak. I will do whatever I want to you. Your body is mine to explore."

Ann's shiver told me she liked that idea.

I continued my caresses, her nipples becoming rock hard under my touch and her pussy obviously wet with her arousal. Taking a feather tipped wand from our collection I began running it up and down her body, starting with her non-erogenous zones first. I softly used the feather to caress her legs, stroking from thigh to foot and back again before moving to her stomach, shoulders and arms. Her gentle moans and heavy breathing betrayed her arousal as I moved the feather across her nipples. I gently dusted her body with her favorite body powder, the scent filling the air as I watched her breath deeply and then continuing with the soft caress of the feather.

Reaching into the water glass beside the bed I withdrew an ice cube, holding it to Ann's lips as I told her to suck. Her soft full lips, lips that I had admired many times and she pleasured my cock, sucked hungrily at the ice as the water cooled and moistened her dry mouth. I held the cube only slightly above her lips and watched her tongue search for it, allowing her to lick it gently before I trailed it slowly down her throat, between her breasts and finally, across her nipple. Ann arched her back, seemingly trying to press her breast harder against the melting cube before I slid the ice further down, placing my warm mouth around her cold nipple and sucking softly as I did so.

Ann was squirming now, trying to obtain relief from the teasing of her body. I ran the ice along her pussy, making the area wet before sliding the cube gently between her lips. My hands continued to caress Ann's stomach, breasts and thighs as I stroked her pussy, my touch alternating between firm and teasingly soft. Finally, I moved to the foot of the bed and began gently kissing and licking my way from her ankles to her thighs as Ann did her best to spread her legs even further apart, opening herself to my touch.

I softly kissed her inner thighs and licked and kissed along the sides of her vagina before licking her from the bottom of her pussy to the top. I paused my tongue at her clit and gave just the slightest flick, then closed my lips over it and softly sucked her into my mouth while my tongue continued to massage her clit. I don't think I had ever felt her so aroused as she struggled to get more pressure from my mouth. I knew Ann was close now and began long, firm licks of my tongue from her ass to her clit parting her lips as I did so and listening as Ann's moans increased. Finally, tired myself from the teasing and wanting Ann to climax, I again sucked her clit into my mouth and circled it over and over with my tongue, causing Ann to climax in wave after wave of pleasure.

I stayed there between her legs, softly licking her pussy while carefully avoiding her sensitive clit. Slowly her breathing returned to normal, and I again began my long licks along her pussy trying to heighten her arousal once more. As Ann responded, I got back to my feet and once more reached into our box of toys, this time withdrawing a soft cock shaped vibrator. I held the head of the fake penis to Ann's mouth, running it along her lips as I watched them part and her tongue once again extended to lick this new cock.

Slipping the head between her lips, Ann moaned and sucked hungrily at the fake cock as I slowly fucked her mouth and caressed her body, my free hand moving firmly over her. Withdrawing the cock from her mouth I gently slid it between her legs, listening to the sharp intake of her breath as I switched the vibrations on and slid the now wet cock along her pussy. Gently I moved onto the bed on my knees, presenting my now very hard cock to her lips and watching as she hungrily sucked me into her mouth. I slid the fake cock into her as she sucked strongly on my own, fucking her from both ends until her body once again spasmed with the force of her orgasm, and I followed closely behind spewing my warm cum into her hungrily sucking mouth.

I gently withdrew the fake cock from her now very sensitive pussy and untied her, sliding into bed next to her and drawing the covers over us as she folded her body into mine. My arms hugged her now exhausted form to me as she kissed my neck and wrapped her arms around me murmuring softly.

"Oh my God Honey, thank you. That was the sexual experience of my life."

"I love you, my love," I replied.

We lay there, side by side, neither of us saying anything further and she quickly fell into a contented and deep sleep. And as I lay there, the thoughts returned, that nagging doubt, the quiet uneasiness, and my mind gently nudging me with the thought that things were not quite right. At last, I too fell asleep.

And in the distance, the storm clouds continued to gather.

END OF PART ONE