Always Watching...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

"Joe, please fuck my pussy!" she begged, as I continued ramming her ass. I refused and told her to continue the story—and she did.

"Jenny, do you want me?" Amber asked me, Jenny continued.

"I, I'm not sure," I said confused by the rush of feelings coursing through me, no doubt aided by the alcohol.

"According to your pussy, you do," Amber replied now fingering me deeply, "I want you to pull my shirt and bra up and suck on my breasts."

"I can't do that," I replied now totally flustered.

"You will do it right now, Jenny," Amber replied forcefully.

"So I did, Joe, I can't believe it but I did. I pushed her undershirt and bra up exposing her tits. Her tits are the same size as mine, but she really doesn't have any areoles—just two hard nipples, sort of like mine. She reached around me and pulled my head down onto her chest and made me suck her tits. I did this for about two or three minutes, right there in the middle of her kitchen, completely naked while she was fully dressed except for having her shirt and bra pushed up," Jenny continued telling the story. I was doing all I could to keep from blowing my load. Because once I blow it, the story ends and I wanted her to go as far with the story as possible.

"That's enough," Amber said pushing me away, Jenny said continued to tell the story. Amber readjusted her shirt and bra.

"I thought we were finished so I reached for my panties and she stopped me," Jenny continued.

"What are you doing, Jenny?" Amber asked.

"I thought we were finished," Jenny replied.

"We aren't finished until I tell you we are finished. Go sit on the couch. Pull your feet up and drop your knees," Amber ordered.

"So I did as I was told, which completely displayed my pussy," Jenny continued.

"I want you to get yourself off," Amber continued, "It shouldn't take too much, you are soaking wet."

"So I sat on the couch and began rubbing my clit and playing with my tits. I closed my eyes momentarily but Amber demanded that I look at her while I fingered myself," Jenny continued.

"How do you like being completely naked at your best friend's house, on her couch, playing with yourself, while she's completely dressed?" Amber asked me.

"I didn't know what to say so I just kept fingering myself," Jenny continued.

"Your pussy looks so sexy! It opens up as if it's begging to be played with. Use your fingers and spread those lips apart as far as they'll go," Amber continued, "I want to see how turned on you are."

"I pulled open my pussy lips like I was told to," Jenny continued, "Amber walked over to the couch and bent down to get a closer look.

"You and Joe must fuck a lot. Your pussy lips almost hang open--you fucking slut," Amber shoved three fingers into my cunt without warning, "You are so wet. Do you like having your best girlfriend finger your hot pussy?"

She didn't wait for an answer to the question, before saying, "I bet he shoves his big cock in your ass too. Move your hips down some and open your ass cheeks so I can see."

"I let go of my pussy lips and slid down enough to be able to open my ass cheeks," Jenny said, continuing the story, "I reached down and spread my ass cheeks as far as they would go baring myself to her."

"There's no doubt he fucks your asshole and apparently it's quite often," Amber said pushing her finger into my brown, puckered hole, "She fucked her finger in and out for a few seconds. This thing is almost as loose as your pussy."

"Don't forget to shove a finger in your asshole Jenny baby," Amber said soon after pulling hers out.

"So I made sure that I got plenty of my pussy juices on my finger before I pushed it in to the second knuckle," Jenny continued. I was sitting on the couch, holding my ass cheeks open with my left hand and was bent over slightly trying to get a good angle to shove my finger up my own ass. Amber laughed at me the whole time. I was humiliated. After a few minutes of that, she then told me to begin playing with my pussy again, which I gladly did," Jenny continued, "A few minutes later, Amber stood in front of me, kicked off her shoes and took down her black pants and pink thongs. She had a little pussy. It didn't even look as though she had ever been touched before. Her puffy lips left no doubt that she was really aroused. She climbed up on the couch with her feet on either side of me. She had me lean forward and look up, putting me directly under her shaven pussy."

"Keep on playing with yourself while you eat me out," Amber ordered.

I pinched Jenny's clit again, only this time she went over the edge, cumming all over my hand. Incidentally, between her getting off and the story, I lost it too shooting my load deeply into her asshole. We both collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

"So, you like the idea of Amber and me together huh?" Jenny asked still breathing hard.

"Apparently," I replied, "you like it too."

This pissed her off.

"I would never, ever think about having sex with Amber, much less get off to it!" she said forcefully, "It's only a story to make you happy."

"Okay, whatever you say," I replied without pushing the issue, knowing full well that everything was on camera and that it would appear to the camera that she did like the idea of being with Amber.

The next morning was no different than any others. Jenny jumped in the shower and I quickly followed just after turning on the cameras. The shower was a typical apartment shower/bathtub. As soon as I climbed in I pushed her against the wall and began making out with her and before she knew it, I had picked her up and pinned her against the wall as I began fucking her pussy.

"That's it Joe. Fuck my pussy harder! Please don't stop," she cried out loud as I picked up my pace.

After about ten minutes of this, I said out loud that I would love to watch her eat Amber out. I knew she was already about to cum. In fact, she was right on the brink as I said that about Amber. Jenny came in buckets, it seemed, and to the camera it would look like she came to thinking about eating Amber out.

"Joe, you know I was already cumming!" Jenny said pissed and embarrassed at the same time.

"I'm not so sure," I teased her as I began soaping myself up.

"Whatever!" she said now totally pissed off.

The next four days went by without anything interesting happening. Three of the four days, Jenny went out. By that fourth day, I had enough of the questions and wanted some answers. So I decided to do something about it.

The rest of the day went by slowly. I went to work around 9am and got back 5pm. When I arrived home, Jenny was getting ready to go out with the girls again. Of course, I was already pretty convinced she was fucking someone else and that these "going out with friends" nights were "going out to get fucked" nights. I was determined to catch her in the act.

She was dressed in a pink polo shirt and blue jeans—just everyday clothes. At 7pm Jenny pulled out of the driveway. I was right behind her, though of course at a distance, with my video camera in tow.

After ten minutes we pulled into Amber's neighborhood. At this point, I presumed she really was going out with her girlfriends. But as we approached Amber's house, I noticed Amber's car wasn't in the driveway. However, Mike's, Amber's fiancé of 5 months (they were getting married next month), Chevy pickup truck was. I didn't know Mike very well, but what I had been told, he worked as an aide for one of the state senators who was a staunch Christian right conservative. The couple of times I'd met Mike, he seemed like an alright guy.

I parked next to a vacant lot, three houses down from Amber's. Jenny got out of her car and walked to the door. It opened without her knocking and she walked in.

Hurriedly, I approached the house and moved around to the backyard to see if I could see anything. The blinds were drawn slightly, but I could still see without much problem.

Mike and Jenny were enjoying what looked like wine. I began filming, making sure to get everything I could on tape (it was actually being recorded to a DVD). Mike sat down on the couch right next to Jenny and soon they were kissing heavily. He took off her shirt and moments later her bra.

The only problem I had was I couldn't hear anything from outside the window. So I moved around to the front of the house and tried the front door to see if it was unlocked. Of course it wasn't, so I moved back to my former position by the window in the backyard. I had missed Jenny pulling Mike's jeans and underwear down. She was now giving him a blowjob. His cock looked to be about two inches shorter than mine. She was taking the entire thing in her mouth, something she wasn't able to do with me. He had both hands on her head, slowly fucking her face.

They suddenly stopped. She held out her hand, took his, and they walked towards the back of the house—I presumed to the bedroom. I quickly moved around to the backdoor and tried it—it was open. So I quietly made my way inside and in the direction I saw them go earlier. By the time I made my way to the bedroom door, he was already naked and just pulling her thongs down her legs. They stood by the bed kissing. She gave him a slow handjob while he moved his finger across her slit. Finally he moved her onto the bed. She was on her back and soon her legs were pushed back. He propped himself up on his hands, aimed his cock at her hot, wet cunt and began fucking her as hard as he could.

"Just like that Mike, don't stop baby!" Jenny cried reaching around his back pulling him down. I was videoing it all and now I could hear it all too. They remained in the "missionary" position for several minutes before he flipped her over and began fucking her "doggie style." After several minutes of him drilling her pussy from behind, he pulled her tightly into him and grunted, shooting his hot seed deep into her honey pot.

"Thank god you're on birth control," he said after a few seconds of heavy breathing.

"Yeah. That was great," she replied. He rolled over onto his back exhausted.

"Get over here and clean my dick off," he ordered. Jenny didn't say a word as she sat up and bent over to take his softening prick in her hand and then her mouth. She sucked and slurped his cock making sure it was completely cleaned of their juices. He then moved her down to his ball sack, making sure that she cleaned them just as well. I zoomed in on her long wet tongue eagerly licking and slurping the glissing sex juices from his manhood.

I quietly eased myself out of the house, back to my car. I had all the evidence I needed. Now, don't get me wrong. I was pissed. There are some guys who would have killed them both right there. Probably most guys would have at least beaten the hell out of them. But that's just not a good way to get her back—or at least not the best way. I had known for days that she was fucking someone else. I had simply confirmed it via watching.

The DVD video I had made at Amber's house of Jenny and Mike fucking was pretty good quality. But it was nothing like it would have been at our apartment with the cameras that I had all over the place there.

The next day while Jenny was in the bathroom, I grabbed her cell phone and looked through the address book until I found Mike's phone number. It was the only 'Mike' in her phone, so I presumed that was him. She was getting ready to go to work, so I waited until she left before I called him from my cell.

"Hello?" Mike answered.

"Mike, this is Joe Smith. I'm Jenny Durham's boyfriend," I said introducing myself. He hesitated a moment. I could tell he was caught off guard.

"Yeah, ah, hey Joe, what's going on?" he replied.

"Nothing much at all, are you doing anything, say, in the next thirty minutes or so?" I asked.

"Ahhh, no, what do you have in mind?" Mike replied.

"I want to talk to you. Is there any way you could meet me at my apartment?" I asked. He was really apprehensive but replied, "Yeah, sure. I can be there in fifteen minutes."

"That sounds great," I replied, "And if you don't mind, please don't tell Jenny or Amber that you're coming over here. Is that a deal?"

"Ah, yeah, sure, no problem," he replied.

"Okay, well, I'll see you in 15 minutes," I said before hanging up.

The night before, when I was putting my idea into a plan, I called my good friend Nick Stevens. He was a frat brother during college. As he had done in college, Nick had dealt in, well, let's just call it "underground business." He could get you anything you wanted short of a nuclear bomb and I sometimes wondered if he couldn't get you one of those for enough money.

"Nick, it's been a helluva long time, what's happening buddy?" I said into the phone after he answered.

"What's going on Joe? It's been too fucking long. What's your pansy ass up to these days?" he replied. Nick was half Italian. Listening to him on the telephone, you would have sworn he was full-blooded.

"I've been playing house with an ole girl for like four years Nick. I'm hardly worth shooting anymore," I replied.

"Aw hell Joe, you could have run with me and the boys and we'd been rich as fuckin' hell," he replied, "You still with Jenny?"

"Yeah, we're still together," I answered.

"So, what's on your mind?" he asked.

"Nick, I'm not really sure what exactly I need. But I figured if they made it, you'd know what it was and be able to get it."

"That's right," he replied with a laugh.

"I need something that will make someone so fucked up that they won't remember shit the next day. I don't want them just to lay there. I want them to walk around and act as if everything is okay, but once they wake up the next morning, they don't remember shit," I replied.

"Damn Joe, that's pretty fucking easy to get," he replied, "How much do you need?"

"Hell, I don't know. I'd say $300 or $400 worth will do for starters," I replied.

"Unless you are planning on fucking up the entire state, that'll last you for a while," he replied, "When do you need it?"

"When can you get it to me?" I asked.

"Noon tomorrow good for you?" he asked.

"That'll be perfect. I can meet you at the Shoney's across the road from my car lot. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"That'll be fine. See you then," he replied and hung up.

That was last night. I had already made the pick up. It was a white, powdery substance that you are supposed to put in someone's drink. It dissolves completely and has no taste. It takes around 20 to 25 minutes to kick in (depending on the size of the person and the amount given to them). The person will look like they are totally normal for the next five or six hours. Not only does it make them forget everything about the five or six hours, it enhances the alcoholic beverage and makes them horny as hell—which was exactly what I was looking for.

Mike showed up on time. I let him in the apartment and immediately offered him a beer, which he accepted. I had some beer mugs in the freezer (I always drank my beer out of a chilled mug). I poured us each a beer and spiked his with the drug Nick had sold me. I wanted to see what it did.

I brought the beer into the living room and sat down. We had an entertainment system on the wall in front of the couch and a recliner. The entertainment system was complete with a 42 inch big screen television, DVD/VCR, and surround sound system. I had already activated the camera system in the apartment. Everything from what was on television to every word that was spoken would be recorded on my computer.

"What is on your mind, Joe," Mike asked after taking a long swig of beer.

"I want to show you something I thought you might be interested in," I replied, "Just watch

it and we'll talk about it after it's over."

I picked up the DVD remote and pressed play. A 42-inch picture of Mike taking Jenny's shirt off on the couch at Amber's popped onto the screen. I looked over at him, his mouth was agape, stunned.

The rest of the erotic night, at least the part I was there for, played out before his eyes. I had gotten a close up view of his cock slamming into Jenny's pussy, as he pulled out, you see her lips remain wide open. If I would have had a flashlight, I could have videoed inside her. The surround sound system almost made it sound like we were there.

Finally the video ended. He took several drinks of beer, not knowing what to say.

"Mike, this is some pretty serious shit. You and Amber, I understand, are getting married next month. How much money have you spent on that shit? I'm sure she wouldn't like finding out that you and one of her best friend's were fucking—in her bed!"

He was still silent.

"Say something Mike," I prodded.

"I don't know what to say. You were in our house!" he said finally.

"You're damn right I was. How long have you two been fucking? Earlier this week, I saw the condition of her pussy and felt the cum in it. I didn't say anything to her though. She doesn't know I know. But I finally had enough and followed her. Boy was I surprised when it was you that answered the door at Amber's," I replied.

"I'm sorry Joe," he began before I stopped him.

"Don't give me that shit, Mike. You're not sorry for anything. You're sorry you got caught. So I have a deal for you. If you don't go along with them all, I will totally fuck up your life, understand?"

He nodded without saying anything.

"You won't mind most of what I'm going to say," I added. He looked up at that, "If you do everything I ask of you, I'll give you the DVD back and the three copies I made. I swear there are no other copies other than those three. Deal?"

He nodded.

"Say deal or fucking leave Mike. I'm letting you off too fucking easy here," I said getting pissed.

"Deal," he replied.

"Okay, first off, I want you and Jenny to fuck here. She won't know that I'm here, but I will be. I want you to fuck in our room. I like to watch shit like that. I would prefer you be another woman, but watching is watching," I began. Hope registered on his face. He was going to get out of this and he was going to like it he thought, "Secondly, I want to fuck Amber with you watching right in there on my bed. You don't have to tell her a fucking thing. But you are responsible for getting Jenny the fuck out of here and Amber and you over here. Thirdly, I want YOU to get Amber and Jenny together. Again, I don't give a fuck how you do it, just do it. Again, I want all of this to happen here and I do plan on watching everything. You will let them fuck each other for a while and then you can join them."

He could barely contain his excitement.

"But make damn sure you have them fucking each other for at least 30 minutes or so before you jump in with them. Never, at any point, let them know I know anything about this or the deal is off. Understood?" I said acting like I was finished. By this time, I could tell the drug was kicking in. He was saying shit like "hell yeah," and "I can't wait." It's the stupid shit guys say when they start getting tipsy and horny.

"Fourth, tomorrow or sometime, I want you to tell me how you and Jenny first got together. I want to know everything, from the first kiss to the first time you two fucked," I continued.

"Okay," he replied smiling.

"Fifth, Mike, you probably aren't going to like this one as much. But you must agree to it or the deal is off," he nodded his head," Mike if you protest at all, then the deal is off. All I want you to say is 'okay,' understand?"

"Yeah, sure," he said smiling, guzzling the beer. This was the part I was going to like the very least. I had never thought about doing something like this before, but I had decided that I had to do something to the fucker he wouldn't like.

"I want you to stand up and strip completely naked," I ordered him. This was the first, and hopefully only, time I would do anything sexual with a guy.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers