Always Watching...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

He was shocked and almost said something but somehow caught himself. He was of average height, around 6'0 and weighed around 175. He didn't work out, so he wasn't cut like a lot of guys are. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and a slight tan.

He slowly got up from his seat in the recliner and even more slowly he pulled the t-shirt he was wearing out from its tucked in position and took it off. He definitely could have used a few AB exercises and his chest had no tone to it at all.

"Joe, can't we talk about this," he pleaded after taking his shoes off.

"Mike, that's called a protest," I am either going to tell you to go home right now, or you can agree to a punishment. Which is it?"

He was silent for a moment, seeming to try to decide if I was being serious about all of this but then decided, apparently, that I was, "Okay, Joe, I'll take the punishment."

I was going to save the punishment for later.

"Fine, Mike, finish taking off your clothes and hurry up," I demanded.

He proceeded to unbuckle his belt, unbutton, and unzip his jeans and push them and his underwear (tighty-whities) down to his ankles. His cock sprang out of his underwear as he pushed them down—it was standing straight out.

"Damn Mike, are you excited about stripping in front of another guy?" I asked noting that the drug had worked. He was horny as hell. I reach out and grabbed his cock and jerked on it a couple of times.

"Hell no!" he replied, "I don't know what the hell is going on!"

Laughing I taunted him, "I know what's going on. You are fucking turned on! Turn around and face the TV."

This put his back to me.

"Now, I want you to bend over and show me your asshole," I continued to order him.

He bent over, but did nothing else.

"Reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart," I continued.

He did as he was told, exposing his tight, brown, asshole and ball sack to me.

After I had him stand that way for a few moments, I continued, "Step out of your clothes and go get on my bed, on your hands and knees. When I get in there, you will ask if you can take my cock out and suck it. Understand?"

He nodded his head, stepped out of his jeans and underwear, and walked naked to my bedroom.

I followed him a couple of seconds later.

"Joe, may I take your cock out of your jeans and suck on it?" he asked as I entered the room.

"Yes, you may, but only if you really want to," I said making him ask again.

"Yes, I really want to," he replied.

"You really want to do what?" I asked.

"I would really like to suck your dick," he said again.

"Okay, one second," I replied disappearing into the bathroom to get the KY jelly. I put it on the bedside table for later.

"Strip me Mike," I ordered. He hesitated before pulling my t-shirt over my head. He unbuckled my belt and took my jeans loose, allowing them to drop to the floor. My boxer-briefs were tented slightly from my arousal. He noticed the tent forming and quickly put his fingers in my waist band, dropping my underwear to the floor.

He simply stared at my 8 inch cock for a few moments until I reminded him to hurry up.

"I have never done this before," he said taking my cock in his hand.

"That's okay," I replied, "I'll teach you."

I placed my hand on the back of his head, like he had done Jenny, and pushed my cock into his mouth. I fucked his face for five good minutes, before I felt my balls tighten.

"Open your mouth," I demanded suddenly. He did as he was told. I pulled out just enough so that the cameras could hopefully see my first load shoot into his mouth. My second and third shots landed all over his face and in his hair.

"That was pretty good Mike," I said after calming down, "Here, suck me back up. I'll be ready to go again in a second.

He did as he was told and soon I was ready to go again.

"Mike, I want you to ask me to fuck you virgin man-pussy," I demanded.

He was repulsed, but did as he was told, "Joe, will you please fuck my virgin pussy."

"Do you really want me to Mike?" I asked making him say it again.

"Yes, Joe, please. I want to know what it feels like," he replied.

I opened the jar of KY Jelly and began applying generous amounts of it to my cock. I had him face the headboard of the bed so that camera could get a good shot of his face and, if I was lucky, his cock being rock hard and cumming everywhere as I fucked him.

I reached down and stroked his dick with one hand as I lined myself up with his asshole with the other.

"I want you to remain propped up on your hands, do not fall down to your chest, understand?" I ordered.

"Yes," he replied.

I placed my hands on his hips and slammed into his virgin ass. I would have sworn he let out a girl scream, but it wasn't quite that loud.

"Mike, you will act like you like this," I said while fucking him, "if you don't, it doesn't count and the deal is off."

He nodded.

I fucked him for about ten minutes. I jacked

his dick with my right hand and held on to his left hip with the other. He began pushing against me after about five minutes. I increased my jacking speed on his cock and within about 30 seconds, he came all over the bed.

"Mike, did you just get off?" I asked wanting him to say it just in case the cameras didn't get a good view.

"Fuck yes!" he said in state of euphoria.

"Me too," I said slamming into his asshole, emptying my hot jism deep into his bowels. I stayed in his ass until my cock popped out. I immediately grabbed a hand full of hair and made him turn around and clean my dick off. I lied down on my back and pulled my legs back, making him stay on his hands and knees to clean me off. After he cleaned my cock and balls really well, I pulled my legs back even farther and spread my ass cheeks.

"Clean my asshole too bitch!" I ordered. He did as he was told and a few minutes later, he was dressed and leaving.

"Mike, I want you to go straight over to Amber's, take a shower and go to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, see you later," he said walking down the stairs gingerly.

The dilemma I had was if the drug worked correctly, he wouldn't remember a damn thing. So, I could have done anything I wanted to him and still kept the tape. So as it turns out, my little walk on the wild side would be for naught, as far as the other conditions of our little agreement were concerned. However, I would have a tape to blackmail the hell out of himwith if I needed and I would be able to see how effective the drug was.

Jenny came home several hours later. By that time, I had washed, dried, and returned to sheets back to the bed where Mike had cum all over them.

"Jenny, what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Amber and I were planning to go out," she replied.

"Well, is it alright if she and Mike come over and have dinner or something?" I asked. She had no clue I knew anything.

"That sounds like a nice idea, Joe. I'll call her," Jenny replied.

I listened as best I could from the living room with her in the kitchen.

"Hi, Amber, what are you doing?" Jenny said as Amber answered the line, "Uh huh. Asleep? How long have you been home? Since 3? It's like 9 now. You should wake him up and make sure he's okay."

"Well, Joe wanted to know if you and Mike wanted to come have dinner tomorrow night," Jenny continued. She paused for the reply, which of course I couldn't hear, "Okay, that sounds great. Be here around 6pm. See you then."

Jenny walked back into the living room and relayed to me that they could come over. She then kissed me and informed me that she was going to bed.

I sat there for a second wanting to get pissed off. She goes out nearly every day of the week to fuck Mike, but the one day she's home she wants to go to bed. After about five minutes, I got up and went into the bedroom. I remembered cameras were still activated from earlier because I forgot to turn them off. She was already dressed in a white night shirt and sky blue panties.

She had already gotten into the bed and had turned the light off. I turned the lights back on, ripped the covers off of her, and jumped on top of her.

"Joe! What are you doing?" She said startled. But I didn't need to reply as my hands were all over her tits, squeezing and pawing away. I could care less about getting her in the mood. She was cheating on me! Fuck getting her turned on, or off, for that matter! "Joe, stop. I'm not feeling up to it tonight."

I didn't say anything as I ripped her shirt off. Without any hesitation, I did the same to those little panties she was wearing too, leaving her completely naked.

The only thing I had on was my trusty ole boxer-briefs and they can come off pretty quickly, which they did. She tried to close her legs, but I was having none of that! I finally managed to get them pushed back, her knees to her shoulders.

As much as she claimed to not want it, she was plenty wet. I had never known her not to be wet. I lined my cock up with her pussy and slid in easily

Her eyes widened as she caught her breath. I knew she wanted a cock. She just didn't want mine for some fucking reason. But she was getting it. I held onto her shoulders for leverage as I fucked her as hard and as deeply as I could. I looked down and watched her small tits bouncing around as her head rolled to one side, enjoying the feeling of my cock fucking away inside of her.

It was at that moment something occurred to me. It was a fucked up idea, but one that would allow me to totally get her back. The idea was so appealing to me, it caused me to shoot my load soon way sooner than I normally would have. I laid there trying to catch my breath, thinking about my new idea.

"Okay, Joe, please get off of me!" she said trying not to suffocate from my weight. When I rolled off of her, she turned the lights out and we went to sleep. There was no 'I love you's' or anything.

The next morning, we both went to work. On the way, I called ole Nick again for another favor.

"Joe, damn, twice in like a week! Did that other stuff work for you?" he asked.

"Fuck yes, it works great!" I replied.

"What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Nick I need two things. I need pills that look exactly like birth control pills, but aren't. I need them in the right looking box. Everything has to look exactly alike. I have an empty box of the kind I need. I'm on the way to work, I can drop it to you at lunch. I also need some shit that will make a woman more fertile than normal."

"Hell Joe, I can have that for you all in one pill. We'll just switch the birth control pills out with fertility pills that look just alike," he responded.

"Great! Fuck, why didn't I think of doing it like that," I replied.

"That's what I'm for Joe. I am like your car mechanic. You can't think of everything that goes wrong with your car because you don't know shit about it. The only thing you can do is give me an idea. Same with this. So, when do you want it?" he asked.

"As soon as possible," Joe replied.

"Meet me at Shoney's at lunch, give me the box and the money and I can have them delivered to your house by tomorrow. How many boxes Joe?"

"Fuck Nick, I don't have a clue," Joe replied.

"I'll give you 24 months supply for $150. Sound like a deal?" he offered.

"Hell yeah!" Joe replied, "I'll have the box and the money at lunch."

"Okay, see you then," he replied and the line went dead.

Jenny keeps her pills in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. It wouldn't be any problem to switch them out.

It seemed like the day was crawling by. I met with Nick and then afterwards gave Mike a call. He didn't act like he remembered a damn thing from yesterday, which was good. Everything was going well.

Finally the work day did end and I drove like a fucking NASCAR maniac home. I wanted to beat Jenny getting there, which I did. I set the timer on the cameras for 10 'till 6, just in case they got there early, though I knew nothing would happen immediately--but just in case.

I then began making the daiquiris that I knew Jenny and Amber would inhale. I made sure I had plenty of beer mugs chilled and ready. I then started on the food and had everything cooking when Jenny walked in the door.

"MMMMmmm...Smells good," she commented kissing me lightly on the cheek, "What is it?"

"Hamburger steaks, mashed potatoes, and a few side veggies," I replied.

"Sounds great baby," she said making her way to the back of the apartment, probably to the bathroom which she always did when she got off work. She always takes her pill when she gets home from work. Jenny came back into the kitchen a few minutes later. She had changed into a grey, A-line shaped, light silk georgette skirt which came down to her knees when standing, and a simple, white, 3/4 length, balletneck, knit blouse and black 2 inch heels.

The skirt hugged her ass very nicely and the blouse did a good job of showing off her B cup tits. I began getting aroused at what was coming but figured out a way to calm myself down--and I succeeded somehow.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Jenny opened it allowing Amber and Mike inside. They were right on time and I knew everything was now being taped.

"Jenny, you look really nice," Amber said after kissing her on the cheek, "I feel underdressed."

I knew why Jenny was so dressed up. She wanted to make a good impression with Mike. Hell, I too was underdressed compared to her. I had a red polo shirt and khakis on but that's what I went to work in. Mike was dressed similar to me.

Amber had on a green polo shirt, with all three buttons un-buttoned giving anyone that wanted, an ample view. She also had on skin tight blue jeans. Her ass looked fantastic in them. She definitely had a "Hollywood Perfect" ass. Both of her ass cheeks looked to be just big enough for each of my hands—no more, no less.

"Hey Joe," Amber greeted me as she walked into the kitchen, "Thank you for inviting us over."

"No problem. It's just been a while since we've all done anything," I replied hugging her.

"What's going on Joe?" Mike said holding his hand out to shake.

"Not a whole lot. I'm almost finished cooking. If you all want to go ahead and sit down, I can get you some drinks."

I noticed Mike grimaced when he sat down.

"You okay Mike?" I asked laughing to myself.

"Yeah, my back has been bothering me. I think I slept on it wrong or something," he replied. I knew full well that he was lying his ass off!

I poured Amber and Jenny two big helpings of strawberry daiquiris.

"Ladies," I said presenting them each with a glass.

"Mike, how about a beer in an ice cold mug," I

offered.

"That sounds great Joe," he replied. I reached into the freezer and grabbed the mug I had already put some of the drug in. I filled it up with Bud Light, noticing that the drug dissolved nicely just like the day before. I handed him the beer and he took a nice long swig.

I served everyone's plates and twenty minutes later we were all in the living room, stuffed. Mike was on his third beer and the girls were on their second daiquiri.

I knew Jenny pretty well. When she starts getting flush, she's starting to feel whatever she's drinking--and she was definitely flush. Mike was beginning to talk a little shit and Amber was just getting quiet. I watched with enjoyment as I allowed things to progress without interrupting to make sure the drug had kicked in fully.

Five minutes later, I was convinced that it had. Mike was again sitting in the recliner. Jenny, Amber, and I were on the couch. The television was on, but the girls were just chattering on about mindless crap.

I wrote Mike a note on a sheet of paper as to what I wanted him to do. The girls continued talking and weren't paying me any attention. I got up to go into the kitchen and handed him the note on the way in, but turned around and came back to my seat once I'd given it to him.

He looked at me wide-eyed, but I just smiled and gave him a nod urging him on.

"Jenny," he said breaking his silence and beginning to do what I told him to do, "Stand in the center of the room."

She looked at him bewildered and said, "Okay, Mike, why?"

"Just do it!" he said nicely. Jenny placed her daiquiri on the lamp table next to the couch and did as she was told. Once she got to the center of the room, she nervously swiped her hands over the front of her skirt as if to straighten out the wrinkles.

"Okay, Mike, now what?" she asked now holding her hands together in front of her.

"Turn around and face the television," he continued.

"What! Why? Is this a joke or something?" she laughed looking over at me.

"No, it's no joke," he replied, "Just turn around."

She did as she was told and said, "Okay, now can I sit down now?"

Until this point, Amber was simply smiling. Once Jenny got turned around, I got Amber's attention. Putting my finger over my lips signalling to her to be quiet, I moved my left arm around her to rest it on her stomach. She turned her head, looking at me wondering what I was doing.

She was about to say something when Mike continued, taking her mind off of me temporarily.

"Jenny, I want you to take the hem of your skirt and pull it up as far as it will go," Mike replied. Her skirt was long enough, that if pulled up as high as it would go the bottom of skirt would come as high as her tits. This would have exposed her ass, thighs, and legs to all of us, areas of her body that she hates to look at herself, much less display for several friends.

"I will not!" she said spinning around stunned, "Is this a joke you and Joe came up with?"

"It's not a joke Jenny," Mike said looking over at me to make sure I was still alright with the direction all of this was going to take. Again, I just nodded, "You have ten seconds to turn around, pull the hem of your skirt up, drop your thongs to the floor, and hand them to Amber."

"And what if I don't?" she asked defiantly.

Mike stood up and took off his leather belt, "Then I am going to whip your ass and then you will still do it."

"No you won't. Joe won't let you, will you Joe," she said looking at me for support. It was at that time, I cupped Amber's right breast, and pulled her with my left hand for a quick kiss. She was temporarily shocked, but the drug had taken over her more quickly than it had Jenny. She began kissing me back as passionately as I had been kissed in a long time.

"It doesn't look like Joe gives a fuck Jenny. You have three seconds," Mike replied, "Two, one...."

He continued the countdown but before he got to zero, she whirled back around and pulled up the hem of her skirt like she had been told. It reached all the way up to her breasts. Holding the hem in her left hand, she peeled the pink thongs down her legs with the other.

Jenny tossed the discarded thongs into Amber's lap.

"Amber," I said picking them up, finding the crotch of the thongs, "Smell them."

I put them up to her nose and she took a deep breath. I want you to hold them and smell them. I made sure to get away from her enough to be sure the cameras got just her holding them.

"Now lick them," I continued. She looked at me and then at Mike hesitantly, but then smiled and sucked the tiny crotch into her mouth. I finally took them from her and put them on the floor.

Amber and I watched as her fiancé put his hand on her best friend's ass and began squeezing.

"Turn around Jenny," Mike ordered her. She dropped the hem as she did but he stopped her, "I didn't say drop your hem yet, pull it back up and hold it until I say, 'let go.'"

She was still facing the television as she again pulled the hem of her skirt up revealing her ass to us. She then began her slow turn to face us. I watched Amber's eyes as they stared at her best friend's slit momentarily. This very much excited me, but I contained myself.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers