Always Watching...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

"You can drop your skirt now, Jenny so you can take off the rest of your clothes ," Mike continued.

She dropped it like it was on fire, but before she could do anything else, Mike slipped his hand under her skirt and began fingering what was apparently her soaking wet pussy. He fingered her pussy under the skirt quickly, causing the front of it to bulge out as he pulled out. It was a great sight. I could tell this changed her mood from hesitant to compliant. The drug had now fully kicked in and she was beyond being horny. She was on fire!

He stopped fingering her and told her to continue stripping. She pulled the white shirt over her head and off revealing her low-cut white bra. She reached behind her to unclasp the bra, allowing it to fall down her arms and to the floor.

"Amber, go kiss Jenny," I ordered stopping Jenny's striptease, "Mike, go sit down."

I wanted him out of the camera shot now. Amber got up and walked slowly over to Jenny. Amber was a couple of inches shorter than Jenny, but that didn't matter. Those two locked lips for what seemed like several minutes. Jenny pulled Amber's polo shirt off while Amber caressed her tits. Soon Amber was unhooking and unzipping Jenny's skirt. It fell to the floor, leaving Jenny completely naked. Amber's green bikini bra top did little to hide her tits. Jenny quickly took off Amber's bra and dropped to her knees to work on taking those skin tight jeans off.

With Amber's help, Jenny peeled her best friend's blue jeans down her legs and off. Because they were so tight, Amber's green string panties were pulled down with them, leaving both girls totally naked.

"Ask her if you can eat her out Jenny," I ordered her.

"May I eat you out?" Jenny asked immediately.

"Yes," Amber said as if she couldn't wait. She grabbed the back of Jenny's head and pushed it between her legs. Jenny was on her knees looking up at Amber's pussy, eating away.

Amber had a small pussy, but her lips puffed up nicely indicating her arousal. From my position on the couch, I could see that she kept herself completely shaven, but I couldn't see much more details.

I walked over to Mike and told something else I wanted him to say. A few minutes later passed and I nodded at him to begin.

"Jenny, I would like to have sex with you. Amber may I fuck Jenny?" Mike asked. Amber was enjoying herself so much I don't know if she actually heard the question. She had both of her hands on the top of Jenny's head, with her head thrown back, mouth open, and eyes closed enjoying the eating out Jenny was giving her. But she clearly said "Uh huh."

So, Mike stood up, took Jenny's hand and led her to our bedroom. I stripped naked and held onto Amber in the doorway so we could both watch as Mike climbed between Jenny's legs.

"Please Mike, please fuck me! I love you so much!" Jenny cried out as he pushed his cock into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and they fucked like rabbits for what seemed like forever.

For a little while, I leaned Amber forward and fingered her while she watched her fiancé fuck her best friend. My time was coming, I just had to be patient. After a couple of minutes of fingering her, I had her sit on the bed. She continued to watch what was unfolding on the bed. On camera it would look like she was enjoying watching her finace and best friend fuck and because she too was naked, it would appear as if she was also a participant--even before she actually was. Of course I had the video from the living room showing her being stripped. But the more video I had, the better.

"Amber," I said just before sending her over to the bed, "Make sure to encourage them. Tell him to fuck her hard or something like that"

She did a fabulous job, "Fuck her hard Mike. Fuck her tight pussy!"

I believe they would have gone longer if it weren't for Amber's encouragement.

As soon as Mike got off, I had him get off the bed and sit down in a chair that I had brought into the room. He was just to the right of the bed.

"Amber," I began, "Clean Jenny up."

Jenny was exhausted. So when she climbed on the bed, Amber had to push Jenny's legs back for her. She was on her knees between Jenny's legs and had her ass stuck in the air as she leaned over to eat Jenny's sloppy pussy. I almost lost control of myself as I watched Amber's ass on display for anyone who wanted it to have. But I controlled myself.

After a few minutes, I had Mike tell Amber and Jenny to have sex which they seemed to do enthusiastically.

Amber moved up on Jenny, mashing their bodies together. I watched as they grinded their pussies together. Jenny spread her legs, pushed her hand between them and spread her pussy lips open. Soon, the two women were fucking each other, opened pussy-to-opened pussy. It was great to watch. Jenny's other hand was squeezing Amber's ass cheeks and legs.

Finally I had stood all I could. I grabbed the KY from the bathroom and put it on the lamp table.

"Amber, tell Joe to fuck your pussy," Mike ordered her. Of course I told him to say it.

"Joe, please fuck my pussy," she replied between kisses with Jenny. I pulled her back down the bed and said, "Jenny pull your legs back and tell her to eat out your ass.

Jenny did as she was told and soon Amber was rimming her best friend's ass. I picked her hips up, aimed my cock at her slit. Before I entered her, I noticed Amber's pussy lips were puffed up to the point it looked like they would burst. Her little clit was standing on end like a miniture dick. It was a huge turn on. I couldn't stand it any longer. I pushed into her soaking wet cunt and began hammering her as hard as I could.

"Oh my god that feels so good!" she cried out. I let her move back up Jenny's body enough so that she could suck her tits as I continued to fuck her.

"Tell me to fuck your ass Amber," I told her between thrusts.

"Joe, fuck my ass," she said having to stop sucking Jenny's tits to do so.

I decided I didn't need any KY because of her soaking wet pussy. I slid in just fine. She was unbelievably tight.

"Ouch!" she cried out loudly, "This is my first time."

I took it easy for a few minutes allowing her to get used to my size, but after that I fucked her ass as hard as have ever fucked Jenny's ass. After a few minutes, I rolled her over on her back beside Jenny.

"Mike, you do want to fuck Jenny again don't you?" I asked. He almost ran to the bed. Again, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and he sunk balls deep into her hot cunt.

For the first time, I was able to look into Amber's eyes as I pushed into her very tight pussy.

"Mike and I had sex for the first time a month ago," she whispered.

"Damn," I replied shocked, "You are really tight. I was definitely wondering."

Mike got off again a few minutes later. I pulled out of Amber and told her to sixty-nine Jenny. She did as she was told. I got Mike back in the chair and we watched as Amber strattled Jenny's face and sank her stemming, freshly fucked pussy onto her best friend's mouth. Then Amber laid down across Jenny, quickly burying her face into Jenny's pussy. Slurping, grinding, and moaning was surreal!

"Mike, you can have Jenny one more time. There is some KY Jelly next to the bed. Don't even ask her, just fuck her in the ass. Okay?" I said a few minutes after the two girls started eating each other out.

"I understand perfectly," he said smiling. I took Amber into the living room and put her on the couch. There was no doubt she was tiring rapidly. I straddled her face and put my dick to her mouth. She opened to allow me inside. I buried my face in her well-eaten and fucked snatch and we 69'ed for several minutes. Her mouth was like a velvet glove and so warm. She couldn't take much of me. But I gradually forced more and more of myself into her mouth as we went along.

"You haven't sucked cock very much either have you?" I asked her.

"No. Just a couple of times," she replied. I turned around and sat upright on the couch. I had her sit on my lap facing me. I moved my cock to her cunt for one more fuck. She held my face as I impaled her on my shaft. I watched her eyes roll back and her breath catch in her throat momentarily.

She bounced on my cock for nearly ten more minutes before she came in a shattering orgasm. Her fingernails dug into my back and she let out a cry that I was sure was going to cause the neighbors to call the cops.

When she recovered, I kissed her on the forehead softly.

"That was great Joe. I hope we get to do this again sometimes," she replied exhausted.

We walked into the bedroom to see Mike lying on top of Jenny. Apparently he had fucked her in the ass, but he had made her lie on her back—she didn't like it from that position. So I was curious to know what her reaction was.

After they got dressed, I gave them the same instructions that I had Mike the day before--to go home and go straight to bed. Jenny was totally fucked out and she slept totally naked the rest of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED...

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers