Always Watching... Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
14.5k words
4.58
65.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

I was off of work the next day, so I didn't have that to worry about. After Jenny left for her job, I sat down at my computer and began the process of editing all of the video that I had gotten from the past couple of days. It took me almost the entire time she was at work to finish getting it all just like I wanted it--but eventually I did. I had an hour and a half before she got home.

Also, during the day, FedEx came by with a package for me. In it was ten more miniature cameras, three tiny microphones, and two motion sensors that I had purchased to put in the second bedroom (we only have two bedrooms in the apartment). I would have already put the cameras in there already, but I had run a little low on funds so I had to wait.

With the hour and a half I had left until Jenny got back home, I hurriedly installed the cameras. I put them in the usual places, under a picture over the bed's headboard, behind furniture that would allow the tiny cameras to blend in as much as possible. I placed the small transmitter that came with them behind the television. Because my bedroom was just next door, I had no problems getting a crystal clear picture on my computer from each camera, and the sound was great. I added the new camera program to my master program. This allowed them to be activated manually, by timer, or by motion--just like the other rooms.

I tested the system to make sure everything was working like it was supposed to be--and it was. I only had the hallway left to put cameras in. I suppose that would be a waste of time and money, but what the hell, I may as well finish off the whole place--I never know what I might see! I finished with the installation about ten minutes before Jenny got home. I decided to be a good boyfriend and begin dinner. I was standing at the stove when she walked in the door. I had also made sure to switch out her birth control with the fertility pills that I had gotten from Nick.

"Hey hunny," she said innocently enough and acting as if she were surprised by my deciding to cook, "thank you for cooking. Didn't I tell you this morning that I was meeting Amy tonight for dinner?"

We both knew damn well that she hadn't, but I didn't get upset replying, "I don't remember you telling me that. But that's no problem. I can put what I don't eat up for tomorrow. Amy is in town huh?"

Amy was Jenny's college roommate. Let me see if I can figure out how to best describe her. To put say it in 'guy terms,' she's fuckable. But that term is used very broadly.

At 24 Amy is cute but not until you get to know her. She's got the kind of looks that 'grow on you.' For the first six months I knew her, I didn't give her a second look. But one day I did in fact notice her. Now, I am no fan of 'fat women.' To categorize Amy as a 'fat woman' would technically be an accurate description. Then again it wouldn't be. If all girls are trying to attain an 'hourglass' shape, and I earlier described Jenny as being 'pear' shaped, then Amy would be described as more of an 'apple' shape. She does not have 'fat rolls' (for lack of a better description), that I can tell. She's just short and plump. She is a little shorter than Jenny's at probably 5'4. She has straight, mid-back length, black hair, weighs at least 180 (and I am probably being very conservative), and she wears glasses. She was as white as a ghost, unable to get a tan if her life was depending on it. Though I have never seen them, I would guess her tits to easily be in the DD range and I would bet 100 big ones that they sagged a good deal--just by looking at them through the clothes she wears, though she always tries to dress conservatively enough to try and hide them.

Jenny and Amy had become good friends during the two years they roomed together. The first year they stayed in the dorms. The second year, they lived in an apartment together. The following year, Jenny moved in with me. However, she and Amy remained good friends. When they graduated, Amy moved two hours away after she had gotten hired as a secretary at a church. Apparently, she was back in town to speak to an academic counselor at the college about pursuing a master's degree.

"Oh, by the way Joe, she needs a place to crash tonight so I told her that she could use our guest bedroom. I told her you wouldn't care. You don't mind do you?" she asked sweetly giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I don't mind," I replied. Amy was a really sweet girl and it had been a while since I'd seen her.

"I see you have made some tea. Please be sure to have some left when we get back. You remember she doesn't drink alcohol," Jenny reminded me.

"Yeah, I remember. I'm still trying to figure out how such a Christian girl like her and a drunk like you got to be such good friends," I replied sarcastically, "What about you? Are you going to drink tea too? Or are you going to have your usual concoction by yourself?"

"I'll just drink the tea and, yeah, I sometimes wonder how she and I became such good friends too," she said giggling. Then she added, "We are going to eat dinner at the seafood place. We shouldn't be out any later than 9pm and that's probably a little late. So we may rent a movie off the satellite or something. Amy doesn't like staying out late."

"Fine with me baby," I replied putting as I took the grilled chicken breast off the electrical grill and put it on a piece of bread. I am one sick bastard, I know. But I'm a lucky bastard too. I had a perfect opportunity to test out the cameras I had just gotten which, in turn, would be more I could use against Jenny.

Around 7pm Amy arrived at the apartment. Jenny met her at the door, so all I got was a "Hi Joe" and a hug. They were apparently late. At least, though, with Amy coming to the apartment first, I knew that Jenny wasn't going to swing by Mike's for a quick fuck or something before she went out. But it wouldn't have mattered, really, if she would have. She had already fucked up and she was going to have to pay for that fuck up. She just didn't know it yet.

As soon as Jenny's car pulled out of the apartment complex parking lot, I went back to the computer and set the timers at 8:30pm, since I didn't know exactly when they would get home. I decided to set the timers for the other rooms at 9pm. Even if they got home at 8:30, it would be at the very least thirty minutes before we made it to the back, and if my plan went down like I wanted it to, it would be even longer.

After I had the cameras set to come on at the right times, I sat back in my recliner to eat, watch television, have a beer, and think about all the possibilities. I heard them an hour an a half or so later, laughing as they were coming up the stairs. It was 8:47pm by my watch, which was the same as the computer's clock. I had already reset the timers to 8:45 when they didn't get home at 8:30. The cameras were rolling as soon as they walked in the door.

After I changed the timers, I had gone into the kitchen to put ice (and the drug) in the glasses. I had put the glasses into the freezer to make sure the ice wouldn't melt during the time it took them to get back.

"Hey baby," Jenny said still laughing, walking into the kitchen to give me a hug.

"Hey Joe," Amy said following Jenny's hug with one of her own, "Sorry I didn't get to say much when I got here. We were late getting there as it was."

"Ah, no problem Amy," I responded, "It's good to see you--been a long time."

"Yeah, I haven't been back over here in almost a year," she replied taking the now full glass of sweet tea from me. I poured Jenny a glass of tea next and handed it to her.

"Why don't we all go into the living room so we can get comfortable and visit," I suggested allowing Amy to lead the way. The two girls sat on the couch and I took my place in the recliner.

"So you are going to work on your master's degree soon, Amy?" I asked making conversation.

"Yeah, I plan to get a Masters in Christian Studies. I am working at a church now as a secretary, as you already know," she continued, "But I have since decided that I would like to be more involved in the ministry."

"Oh, well, that's nice," I said nodding my head in response. Jenny said something that I didn't catch, sending the two of them into a chatter session. My mind wondered immediately, as I didn't give a rat's ass about so and so having a baby, etc--women talk. I did notice that Jenny had dressed down for the occasion; I presumed that was to fit in better with Amy. She wore a simple, white, collared, button-down shirt, and blue jeans. Amy, on the other hand, wore khaki pants and a loose fitting, black, flowery-print like blouse. The blouse itself had a V-neck, but she wore a black undershirt under that.

"Joe," Jenny said bringing me out of my thoughts, "hand me the remote so we can order a movie."

I did as I was told and soon she was scrolling through the movie selections. After a few minutes, they settled on one and after making sure I wanted to watch it too, Jenny pressed the order button.

However, a notice popped up on screen that said because of some kind of technical problem, the movie ordering option would be unavailable for 48 hours.

"Damn!" Jenny said without thinking, "Oh, sorry Amy."

"That's okay. It isn't like I've never heard you curse before and I'm sure it won't be the last," Amy replied laughing. If only she knew what else Jenny had been up to lately, I thought to myself.

"Well, I can just run down to Corner Movie Gallery and rent it," Jenny said jumping up.

"Well, I need to take a shower so I'll just get my bags out of my car and take one while you're gone," she said following Jenny to the door. I couldn't believe my fucking luck. My idea for the night had been thrown a slight curveball—though things were still definitely going well.

"I'll help you with your bags," I said, being the gentleman that I am. I grabbed four bags with the combined weight of what seemed like 9,000 pounds and hauled them up three flights of stairs to the guest room. I felt like I had just had the hell beat out of me.

"Amy, you've been here before, so I'm sure you remember we only have one bathroom," I said after putting down her luggage.

"I remember," she said, "Thanks for helping me with my things."

I went back into the living room and sat back down on the couch until I heard the bathroom door close and lock. I quietly moved into my bedroom and sat down at the computer. I punched up the cameras for the bathroom and was immediately watching Amy undress.

She pulled the blouse over her head and hung it on the bathroom's door knob. She had a simple, beige colored bra that looked like it was about to burst from the weight of her tits. She had an enormous amount of cleavage. I wasn't yet sure if it was because her khakis were a size too small or some other reason, but her belly hung just over the tops of her pants, from the sides all the way around to her front--it wasn't too bad, but it was still there. Her pants had a slight sag to them, which did nothing to show off her ass. Her breasts stood up and out until she reached back to unclasped her bra. Almost immediately without the help of the under wire, her tits sagged very noticeably and when her bra cups fell off revealing her tits completely, her nipples were looking straight down. Her breasts were enormous as were her areoles--their color a little lighter shade than brown with little 'nubs' for nipples.

She hung her bra on the door knob as well and for a few seconds looked at herself in the mirror. She cupped the undersides of both breasts, pushing them up where they would have been if they didn't sag. She looked down at the cleavage it created and then let them go, causing them to bounce heavily back into their natural position. Then she walked over to the shower and turned the water on. She then stood with her back to the toilet, unbuttoned and unzipped her khaki pants, and pushed them and her panties down to almost her knees--she pushed them down and began sitting down on the toilet all in one motion.

Though it wasn't a good view, I was able to see her black bush. Though she had a lot of pubic hair, I could just make out the top her large slit. It was one of, if not the largest, most prominent slits that I had ever seen and she was sitting down!

Because of the shower running, I couldn't hear when she began or finished pissing--though I really wasn't interested. She stood up from the toilet, holding her pants and panties up with one hand while 'dabbing' herself dry with the other. She then flushed the toilet and took a step away from it before she dropped her clothes to her feet, and stepping out of them. Completely naked, she stepped back in front of the mirror for a second longer to gaze at herself before taking her glasses off to get into the shower.

Though she wasn't anything I would necessarily dream about, like I did of Amber for instance, she was in a way very appealing to me. Her ass and legs were much larger than Jenny's and her stomach pouched out like a small beer belly when looked at from the side, and as I said before, her breasts were really large, 44DD at the very least. She has no tone in her arms (or anywhere for that matter) at all, as evident by their jiggling when she walked.

She stepped into the shower and closed the curtain causing me to switch to one of the six shower cameras. I watched as she soaped a wash cloth and began to clean herself, totally forgetting that Jenny could come in at any moment.

The living room door opened causing me to nearly have a stroke. I quickly clicked out of the camera program and clicked on the internet (thank goodness for DSL). I clicked on a basketball message board site I was frequently on and acted like nothing in the world was going on.

"What the hell took you so long," I asked, just noticing that she had been gone for almost 30 minutes.

"They didn't have the movie at the Corner Gallery, so I had to go to the other side of town to the other movie store," she replied walking up to me, sitting on my lap, wrapping her arms around me, and pulling me in for a long, slow kiss.

"Wow," I said after we broke the kiss, "what's got into you?"

"I don't know. But I am ready to get the movie over with so we can take care of something," she replied saying 'take care of something' as seductively as she could.

I knew then that the drug had begun to work and she was horny as hell.

"Well," I said drawing out the 'Well', "Why don't we just tell Amy that they didn't have the movie. She'll probably be okay with watching a little regular television and going to bed sooner."

"Great idea," Jenny answered as if it was the best fucking idea she had ever heard. I must have put a little too much of the drug in her glass or either she didn't eat as much at the restaurant as she did the other night when Mike and Amber were over because she seemed almost ready to rip my clothes off right then and there regardless of Amy being around. It was like she was drunk with sexual heat.

The shower went off causing Jenny to jump, as if she hadn't thought about where Amy was during our little conversation.

"Oh shit, I got to hide the movie," she said acting as if she didn't know what to do. I took the bag from her and put it in my desk drawer.

"Let's go sit on the couch and wait on her," I suggested. So we did. Fifteen minutes later, Amy walked out into the living room in a blue robe that tied in the front and came down to her knees. Her hair was still wet and without makeup, her face seemed slightly reddish on her cheeks.

"They didn't have the movie at Corner Gallery," Jenny informed her as she walked into the living room. She stopped at the edge of the couch and gazed at the television. I could tell something was up with her. I was curious as to how the drug would affect her.

"That's okay. I don't feel too well. If it'll be okay with you, I'll just go on to bed," she said seemingly in a tired way.

"Okay, Amy," I answered her, "Have a good night."

"Night," Jenny said lying her head on my shoulder.

As soon as Amy's bedroom door closed, Jenny jumped up, turned off the television, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to our room. I closed our door on the way in and just as quickly pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her, enveloping her mouth with mine.

"I love you Joe," she said trying to take my shirt off, but was instead fumbling around, "Damnit I can't get the damn thing off! Take off your clothes Joe!"

I took my shirt and pants off but then started working on her clothes beginning with her blue jeans. I quickly yanked them down, revealing her powder blue panties, which were a nice contrast to her white shirt. I pushed her onto the bed and laid down next to her.

"What do you want me to do," I asked seductively.

"Joe, I want," she stopped, "I need you to fuck my brains out!"

"Oh really?" I said smiling, "In your ass?"

"NO! Well, you can fuck my ass if you want to. But PLEASE fuck my pussy first!" she pleaded. I began rubbing my fingers across her panty covered snatch.

"You want me to fuck your pussy?" I taunted her.

"Yes!" she said almost gasping, pushing her crotch against my hand, her chest heaving, pushing her tits against the fabric of her white blouse which, even though she had on a bra, did nothing to hide her erect nipples.

I slowly pushed my finger into her snatch, causing the fabric of her panties to go in with it. I pumped my finger in a time or two and then pulled out. The panties, however, stayed inside of her making for a very interesting scene--I hoped like hell that one of my cameras had recorded it. "Please, don't stop," she said after a second. I unbuttoned the first two buttons on her shirt very slowly. Too slowly apparently, because she ripped the shirt down the front, causing buttons to fly everywhere.

"Joe," she said now sitting up, "Please don't tease me like that!"

I just smiled, pushing her back onto the bed. I pushed her white bra up and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. With my left hand, I moved her panties to the side and plunged two fingers into her soaking wet snatch.

"Oh that feels so good!" she said almost desperately. I finger fucked her while I sucked her nipples until I was sure she was ready to get off. At the last moment, I stopped and stood up.

"Joe! What are you doing!" she said shocked that I had stopped what I was doing. I smiled at her without saying a word, dropped my boxer-briefs, climbed between her legs which, by this point, she had pulled her knees back to almost even with her breasts. I pushed the fabric of her panties to the side once again.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"Yes!" she almost whispered. I sank my dick into her soaking wet cunt as fast and as deeply as I could, "Oh baby, that's what I've needed!"

I pounded her pussy for an entire minute according to the bedside clock. I had my hands on each side of her ass cheeks, pushing her legs back to where her knees were around her ears, fucking her as hard as I could.

"That's it baby! Oh my God!" she wasn't hollering it, but she definitely wasn't thinking about someone being in the next room, who most definitely could hear her. All of a sudden, though, I stopped pulling all the way out with a plop. My dick was rock hard and totally covered in her juices. I just sat on the edge of the bed looking at her.

"Joe, what the hell are you doing?!?!" she said with more need in her voice than before.

"How badly do you want it?" I asked looking right at her.

"Joe, I'll do anything," she said looking away as if to think of something she'll do for me, "You can fuck my ass any way you want too. I'll tell you any story you want. Anything! Please! I have got to get off!"

I smiled and said, "Anything?"

Without thinking she said, "Anything."

The drug was doing its job. Any sober woman would have seen that trap, but not Jenny.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers